Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

4evavic's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4evavic's Profile / 4evavic's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Crime / Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by 4evavic: 7:49am On Feb 08, 2021
Am so sorry for what happened to you... But my advice is this, if you know you can't handle the emotional trauma, I suggest you share it with your mum(depending on how your mum handle issues). If you manage to be in control of these trauma, reach out to the guy first, if he pick up, ask him why.... If he did not, do the needful and let karma do it's work.. Go for medical check up
Celebrities / Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by 4evavic: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2020
The man who marries a Beautiful woman and a farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem....
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 4evavic: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
What's my crime merciful father? since 2010 after my nysc till now... no job!! in any way I have sinned n fallen short of Your Glory, please forgive me n pick my call... grant me unmerited favour I beg of you

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 4evavic: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
I heard that FCDA have issued out APL... please how true is this info house?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 4evavic: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
please how much do they pay lvl 8 building Engr in dpt of works in federal university? any idea?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 4evavic: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Katsuke:
Send me a Pm , let's see what happens
please Sir, I also pm you. am interested. thanks alot
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by 4evavic: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

What next?

No be small what next.....

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 4evavic: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2019
morning fellas... please ministry of foreign affairs recruiting?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 4evavic: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
carter009:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/customs-begins-recruitment-of-3200-officers-men.html

Customs begins recruitment of 3,200
officers, men
By Simon Echewofun Sunday | Published Date Apr 16, 2019
16:41 PM........... check the date of publish

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 4evavic: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
EngrBriggs:
People still collect letters and documenting at NASRDA till last week. Same a s FIRS

how do I reach you sir.. is nice having you back
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 4evavic: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Obinna2470:
List is ready, list is ready Gooooooooood News.
Got the news from a comfam source. Expecting SMS notifications and mails soooooooooon

baba be serious naa....
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 4evavic: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
EngrBriggs:
CBN is actually recruiting.

NIDCOM just got a new office space at Jabi and will be continue her recruitment within the month.

NASRDA is still open.

NAICOM is compiling names.

PTDF just got approval.

SON is recruiting.

NOSDRA will start early next year.

NEPC just finished recruiting a batch but will continue next year.

FIRS is non-stop. Just get someone to see the Chairman.

PTAD is accepting CVs.

PENCOM just got a go-ahead.

That's the much I can remember. Have a great week.

what about PEF (petroleum equalisation fund)? thanks Bro. honestly I pray for a divine miracle to happen
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 4evavic: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Molayan:

I'm sure they must be a reason why there salary was d poorest among other paramilitary. Though d customs guys are big boys oo, forget. both international and local, dey enter anywhere and also live a luxury life. No matter where you are posted all of them get money

I think we should be more concern with what happens at the end of the tunnel cuz one thing is for sure, if is GOD's wish we make it,i think we're OK... abi you wan tell me na 83k Atiku take stand till now?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 4evavic: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
R2bees:
He paid #1.25M.. the rest to be paid when he resume work..

please if I heard you well.... meaning he had not even resume work and had already paid such amount? I pray it come true oo if not, village people at work!!!

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 4evavic: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Tajudeen40:
Ndlea on point now hurry up.
how?
Family / Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by 4evavic: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
you try well well ... shebi you don eat wetin dey hungry you? Y you come dey complain? if I asked you earlier not to Phuck cus std and their senior brother HIV dey around the corner they look you, you go tell me say I no sabi baa?? now now you don ran go hospital, come dey give testimony say heaven is real ni!!! congratulations!!! more grease to your manhood

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by 4evavic: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
a screenshot and upload of the invitation letter will give us a better convincing state of mind... congratulations to those who made it.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by 4evavic: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2018
Tpresh:

Oh!!!
Drop your number here or send to my mail if you still want to join the group, I forgot the moniker of the person that added me to the group.

...add me up. thanks
Family / Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by 4evavic: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
nurshah:

https://www.nairaland.com/1230609/should-take-back#14830107

This is you,right? The signs were all in the. Open you went ahead.. this lady I doubt ever loved you she wanted second who can make her comfortable

If you ask me,take your kids and leave her if you insist on staying then expect worse

Of you had listened to your inner instincts all these won't have come into play...Iam not for divorce but clearly you dug your hole your self

Omo... People can keep track o! Kunle broda mi na since 2013 dis journey start o! If only u can be a man n lock up 4 5mnths,U go hear scores!!
Family / Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by 4evavic: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
I can't really say for sure buh one thing is certain... She still nurse feelings for her ex. I advice U to let the spirit that is leading her now,guide her well. 5yrs is not 5days,try n make all the necesary calls cus to me,Ur duty now is to know where she n Ur kids are currently staying n their well being.do ur part well n allow fate n true love decision to finish up the rest. The Joy of the Lord is Ur strength bro

2 Likes

Family / Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by 4evavic: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2017
aiyele200:

I did not come here to insinuate that what was fishy is cheating. I for one have perished that thought at first thinking. We all know here that unfaithfulness is what actually leads to cheating if not well handled. This is the issue we have been battling for 6 years now, haba! How much can a man take? To make more known, I reported the issue the next day to her dad, he told me he'll call her, but instead he decided to come 4 days later to see her in person to talk to her, but a day before, I had already arrange cash to bail her out, I can recall her kneeling down in front of me crying and thanking me for rescuing her, to the extent of sending me a txt saying she never thought I'll bail her out on the very last day of deadline, that she will never let me down by stopping to ask for loan, blv me you, a day after the father came to talk to her, I overheard her talking to the same segun requesting for a larger amount of loan this time around. My system just ran down that I had to go out for a drink and just be myself.

lolz.. water don pass garri o! nothing spoil shaa buh is tym to take a drastic measures... starting from treating that segun of a guy matter n try to know what n where the money she collects in been channel to. follow it up cus u might wake up one day to see that ur wife has use ur Hus as a collateral

2 Likes

Family / Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by 4evavic: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2017
aiyele200:

If its sex, I am not worried, cos I know i am playing my part well. She cums at least twice before we end session. We also introduce toys just to spice up. If thats the case, I would say shes only greedy. Which I doubt.

in as much that i don't know u pally, I still maintain u keep sum tins private, like I said, be incharge
Family / Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by 4evavic: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
I must commend on ur maturity with wisdom u displayed @ the filling station cus not all men can handle it... In all fairness i don't think ur marriage is safe 4 now, our generation now don't really understand the true meaning of marriage but in all,take charge! I see no reason y there should be a room for her to source loan wen u're footing her bills comfortable... She gets loan frm him that led to him driving her in Ur car to her needs wen U're there? Pally take charge b4 they change it 4 u.. Ur kids are around buh we all are human n anything can happen.. Take Charge cus U're the man incharge!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by 4evavic: 7:12am On Jul 19, 2017
noelle1:
According to my contact at FCSC, sms /documentation have NOT been sent to all successful applicants. The entire process is being delayed due to the ongoing Promotion exercise being conducted by some senior staff at PSIN Kubwa -same people incharge of issuance of APLs.
The exercise will soon be concluded (this month) and the recruitment process will recommence. So keep faith people, until APLs are issued and all vacancy slot filled , its not over yet.

I hear U broo..

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by 4evavic: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=Aderojuabiodunl post=58394123][/quote]

there's lots of Hope,all we need is divine intervention.. To the best of my knowledge n from what d comissioner told me,APLs will 1st roll out b4 documentation... #Nohardfeelings.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by 4evavic: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
pls do not be deceived, fcsc has nothing to do with the issuance of APL. the ministry will call U for collection of APL 1st b4 u proceed to fscs for full documentation. I was opportune to speak with a commissioner today, who hinted me that quotas has been shared to various ministries on d number of candidates d want... n are waiting for them to give out APLs..

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by 4evavic: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hayeesha12:

my friend was called she did her documentation on 28th from kogi duo

from the best of my knowledge,documentation follows immediately when ur APL is out... are u sure she didn't just went there to open up a file? #nohardfeelings. congratzz duo
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by 4evavic: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
bbymene:

Thank you! Ministry of Foreign Affairs
are U on watsapp? Congratz

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by 4evavic: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
bbymene:

Thank you! Ministry of Foreign Affairs
are U on watsapp? Congratz

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues by 4evavic: 11:54am On May 27, 2017
I understood perfectly well what u're going tru and a lady for that matter. Pls i beg U,TRY to condition urself in this and work with it n is simply.. Have U ever seen or heard the cry of SS patient when going tru dialysis? As a human flesh,for how many will u endure IVF whatever cus i knw tearing of flesh is involve,all d pains are landing on Ur flesh body which with time begin to have effects on u and d male guy can easily flex.. Is hard buh with these 2 point i mentioned 2 U, u can see with me that u ve to put urself 2geda n muv on. Faith works wen 2 agrees with 1 mind but crashes wen ur partner in not working along in d same faith

18 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by 4evavic: 7:25am On May 27, 2017
Gnostic:

Pls u have any idea what i should do: i just locked my info without uploading the passport?

Olowozain:

To be honest with you the passport is very important. It is an essential criteria of your application and it is expected to be embossed on your confirmation slip.

This can affect the consideration of your application for physical screening.

Leave it that way or reapply.

You have nothing to lose

The ball is in your court.

Gnostic:

Pls u have any idea what i should do: i just locked my info without uploading the passport?

I have the issue bro, can my driver's license, national I.d card be a back up? cus reapplying again with the same biodata duo diff mails address when I ve already gotten my application I.d?

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.