Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

4getful's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4getful's Profile / 4getful's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 4getful: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hello Doctor, please is it true that if one has uterine fibroid and goes for surgery the person will not be able to conceive again even after the surgery.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match by 4getful: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2013
Dec 21
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match by 4getful: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2013
Dec 21 should add me on whatsapp 08065462697
Religion / Re: Why Did God Reject Cain's Sacrifice? by 4getful: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
emmysenior: Cos he never really wanted to give em in the 1st place.

And why do you think he never wanted to give it, is he not the same one who said he knows all our problems even before we ask that we only need to ask and he will grant us our heart desire. Why then is he being greedy with the blessing.
Religion / Re: Why Did God Reject Cain's Sacrifice? by 4getful: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mamacita007: I need a biblical answer to this question becos cain's sacrifice was the works of his hands & God rejected it. sometimes we ask God for things we want soo bad & he wont bless us with it. is it that cain's sacrifice is not good enough? ive heard of people being raised from the dead through prayer meanwhile others will pray for their loved
ones & they'll die right in front of our eyes. how can we make our sacrifices more acceptable unto God?

Because contrary to what the bible says this God is a partial God.
Literature / Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 4getful: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2013
I just started reading your story and i have some corrections to make. You said miss Grace is a corper who came for teaching practice in your school, corpers dont go for teaching practice only Fedral College of Education students go for teaching practice..e

1 Like

Literature / Re: ***total Love*** by 4getful: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nice story

1 Like

Food / Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by 4getful: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
I think cat meat is the best.
Literature / Re: Secrets Of the gods by 4getful: 12:48am On Sep 21, 2013
Interesting story cant wait till monday. Saint twin sister is sandra.
Literature / Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by 4getful: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Mz_Lakore: cryHmmmmnnn...........wen I say let d writer finish d story b4 its taken to d frontpage nobody wanna second it.....reli story gets borin wen we keep waitin lyk dis

I think u're right cos when their stories makes the front page they dont like updating anymore some dont even finish their story.
Health / Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by 4getful: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mine was epilepsy but thank God its over now. It was really terrible.
Literature / Re: SCHOOL LIFE by 4getful: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2013
Neduzze5: Boring story!

Update jare!!

You too slow!!!

Very funny is your story any better.

1 Like

Literature / Re: James Hardly Chase Thread by 4getful: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2013
The paw in the bottle
Double shuffle
An ace up my sleeve
Just another sucker
You find him i'll fix him
the guilty are afraid
not safe to be free
eve
knock knock whos there
the world in my pocket
make the corpse walk
the things men do
the things women do
you never know with women
no orchids for miss blandish
do me a favour drop dead
the sucker punch
hit and run
figure it out for yourself
i hold the four aces
mallory
trusted like the fox
i will rather stay poor
the way the cookies crumbles
not safe to be free
the world in my pocket
i'll bury my dead
why pick on me

and a lot more which i've forgotten thier names.
Literature / Re: Story: Seduction by 4getful: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pls update following.
Literature / Re: The One Who Awaits by 4getful: 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls repogirl i couldn't get the concluding part of 'The one who awaits' can you pls send it via my email. christianasule70@yahoo.com .
Romance / Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by 4getful: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
I dont think it's possible.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.