Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

4peace's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4peace's Profile / 4peace's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 93 pages)

Sports / Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by 4peace(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2017
waluga:

i think yuh care cos if yuh dont..
yuh wont quote me....and talking f that is like the guy is ur flat head broda...ode

slowpoke
Paul pogba is 24 years old
Anthony Mathial is 21 years old married with 2 kids and so on
but when any of your own is mention,it is one fault to another.So go get life kiddo grin
Sports / Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by 4peace(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2017
bodejohn:
Have you heard of one Sunday Faleye in 3SC?
He should be on that list, Fawaz has not been dressed or played any game for Shooting this season although he showed a lot of brilliance last season....

About to mention same.

3sc,Remo & Mfm have relatively young team and I dont see them do much this season but we should watch out for those team if the clubs can keep them together for 2 more season.
Sports / Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by 4peace(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2017
waluga:

abeg who is 21 between the guy in front and the one behind....cos am not understanding this....if they are both 21, then am 10yrs old undecided cool

And who cares even if you are a year old

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: ''Kemi Olunloyo Is Unable To Meet Bail Conditions, Still In Prison'' - Eie Group by 4peace(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wrong News of the day

EiE tweeted yesterday 22/03/2017 and She will appear in court again today 23/3/2017
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2017
honsule:

sorry for the wastage. I will give u my UNLIMITED Ntel to use, grin grin. how come i wanted to extract yesterday using winrar after download, it gives me error.
should i re-download it again or what?
yeap

I downloaded it again and extract it with winrar,everything is okay

1 Like

Career / Re: Meet The New Lagos Police Command PPRO by 4peace(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2017
adioolayi:
"He later proceeded to Covenant University with a BSC in Sociology and MSC in Criminology in University of Kent in United Kingdom. He lived and work in United Kingdom For 3 years after getting his masters degree.
He later performed his compulsory youth service at Abuja and worked briefly for a while before joining Nigeria Police Force 'many years ago'."

I don't understand the MANY YEARS AGO part.

Covenant University was founded in 2002....that's 15yrs... let's assume he was part of the first set and the course was 4yrs... that gives us a balance of 11yrs.... MSc in UK, 3yrs work and NYSC.... all things being equal that's 5yrs together... subtract from 11yrs.. that's 6yrs.
then he work briefly before joining NPF.... so, where is the "Many Years"
Some long serving officers has been stepped upon by his promotion!

I'm not against professionalism over years of service as far as he merits it.... But OP saying he joined the NPF "many years ago" is an overstatement!

Only if you can direct and apply this your analytics skill to your life.
Radarada

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
callydon:

Are you saying d file in that link is 2GB?

As someone already stated above it is 1.5Gb.By click on link would show that.

400mb+ trying to upload it again and failed,then i decided to download it which is approx.1.6gb.

In tottal i have used close to 10gb bro

On androidhostfile stop
1.at 51%
2.at 65%
3.at 92% cry
4.at 63%
5.at 22%

On mediafile stop
at 88%

Before i was forced to use Gdrive which stop
1.at 55%
b4 success

Now downloading it again. grin
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
callydon:

Can d apps be moved to SDCard in d China ROM?

As I said earlier it has same file structures as naija rom
So if you want same file structures as Indian you will need to install Xpose (xInternal Sd)
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2017
callydon:
4peace, I asked IF u were able to make SDCard ur default memory, can u answer me please?

THANKS

I dont get your question oo
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2017
4peace:

Waoo let me confirm

Nothing do the zip or file in it.

I just wasted another 2gb now
Health / Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" by 4peace(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2017
So who was eye-witness to this event apart from driver
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 4:54am On Mar 21, 2017
honsule:

I downloaded and wanted to extra, but it is broken. I cannot extra the backups with winter. I copied it like that to my SD card Twrp didn't see the file

Waoo let me confirm
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Forum Games / Re: Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here by 4peace(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
here

TV/Movies / Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by 4peace(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
destinysaid:

1. Churchill is in the entertainment business, he has his big church entertainment group I case u didn't knw
2.What we watch and see directly affects our ways and decision, do u think the decadence that ppl are complaining is plaguing our country, do u think it came from the air? If u are scientifically inclined then u should knw that our subconscious absorbs info and affects our decision making capabilities without our active knowledge.

With the rate at which pll watch the show, it only brings about bad moral conduct that corrupts the society.
His wife may nt complain, but he is directly telling the future gen that its OK to lie, cheat, and discard your family, as long as u win money.(children are exposed to this show far more than u realise, and these things creep into their subconscious).

https://psychcentral.com/lib/subliminal-how-your-unconscious-mind-rules-your-behavior/

https://www.quora.com/How-much-does-our-unconscious-mind-affect-our-decisions

https://www.2knowmyself.com/subconscious_mind/how_the_subconscious_affects_a_person_behavior

Pls Dnt be a dumbass and quote me with trash like its his life, it stopped being his when he became a public figure.

Which subconscious or moral are you talking about?

Is the programme holy ghost service or Night Virgin or Church or Mosque services?
Abeg oo

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by 4peace(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2017
callydon:

I backed up oooohhh... But d China ROM no gree my back restore thru TWRP. So I have to install d Indian ROM b4 restoring. And again I av to battle d invalid IMEI stuff.
Just sooooo tiring.

Probably you dont know much about flashing a rom.

I was on indian rom b4 flashing the china rom and i dont have invalid imei though i was expecting.

Next time do backup with include Nvram(which is you imei)
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2017
callydon:
Please 4peace. can u kindly state IF u were able to make ur SD card d default storage?

4peace:

SO many things

*You give permission to app by yourself like android 6.0 grin
*the rom is not buggy
*No any google installation(very good)
*it wont update your recovery,imei etc
*same file structure as naija rom
*No option to add font
*System update app is on point.it can download new rom right away.
*Task manager layout is dope compare to other rom. see pic below
*has some chinko app which can be remove
*you dont need spflash tool to flash it.it can be done thru recovery whether stock or recovery
*This is my third time going to china rom and i can tell you this is stable rom.

I have twrp version made by me
Remove
*all chinko app
*remove music player or freeze
*video app
*gallery app
*file mgr
*calculator
*browser
*launcher
and so on

Add
*Asus calculator
*Mixplorer file manager
*trebuchet launcher
*Sony Music player and ability to install other sony app
*chrome dev browser
*block this
*Xposed Installer
*Set to permissive
*Titanium Backup
*cm clock widget
*gapps at 14032017
and so on

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
callydon:

plz I hope d Chinese ROM didn't deduct money like d Indian ROM

Nope
Education / Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by 4peace(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
jaymejate:
Mtchew,
Una never see anything.
I was once a Polytechnic student and now a University student and i can tell you that i don sit for floor before in both schools. This always happen in the first year tho cos at 100L, all departments in a faculty will do the same course.
I will not mention the schools. So it's no news

No one should come and lie that it has not happened in his or her school before at 100L. Except for private schools

Dont mind them.Na those jambite go dey talk otherwise.

@op
Next time try go inside and snap

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2017
callydon:

THANKS for ur response... Finally fixed d issue, now downloading.
So after download, u are saying I shud FLASH it d same way I wud flash a ROM?

4peace:

Flash it thru your recovery(stock or TWRP)

Note the rom wont replace your recovery that is if you are on TWRP it will stay like that after flash.

Also when you flash and it successful,it will tell you NO OS ignore it and reboot. Then Welcome to China grin
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2017
4peace:

On mobile i dont know but on PC that is direct link
click on it IDM will take it

Just check from mobile phone

Conclusion
Nothing do the download link
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2017
citizenjuwon:

Is the installation process of this Chinese rom self instructive and easy?

Flash it thru your recovery(stock or TWRP)

Note the rom wont replace your recovery that is if you are on TWRP it will stay like that after flash.

Also when you flash and it successful,it will tell you NO OS ignore it and reboot. Then Welcome to China grin
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2017
callydon:

THANKS

But I av been clicking on d 'download' link on that page, but d thing isn't opening.
Any solution?

On mobile i dont know but on PC that is direct link
click on it IDM will take it
Religion / Re: TB Joshua Arrives Israel. Deputy Major Of Jerusalem Said This About Him (pics) by 4peace(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2017
KardinalZik:

What about the Nigerian Air Force that bombed innocent people in IDP camp?
That qualifies for both negligence homicide and deliberate genocide.

Oya, jail all of them.
Justice must be done!

And Akwa-ibom church opening disaster last year
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Samfilo31:
On de Chinese rom
Does it still blinks wen screen light goes dim

I dont understand your question?
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
callydon:

Bros, this link is in Chinese, how do I navigate d site

Thanks
Use translator

http://d.amigo.cn/rom/M5/M5_amigo3.0.8_T0123.zip

1 Like 1 Share

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
honsule:

Give us a link to ur own then. I prefer that

Never upload it
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
honsule:

what is so unique about this chinese rom before some of us venture to change from Naija rom

SO many things

*You give permission to app by yourself like android 6.0 grin
*the rom is not buggy
*No any google installation(very good)
*it wont update your recovery,imei etc
*same file structure as naija rom
*No option to add font
*System update app is on point.it can download new rom right away.
*Task manager layout is dope compare to other rom. see pic below
*has some chinko app which can be remove
*you dont need spflash tool to flash it.it can be done thru recovery whether stock or recovery
*This is my third time going to china rom and i can tell you this is stable rom.

I have twrp version made by me
Remove
*all chinko app
*remove music player or freeze
*video app
*gallery app
*file mgr
*calculator
*browser
*launcher
and so on

Add
*Asus calculator
*Mixplorer file manager
*trebuchet launcher
*Sony Music player and ability to install other sony app
*chrome dev browser
*block this
*Xposed Installer
*Set to permissive
*Titanium Backup
*cm clock widget
*gapps at 14032017
and so on

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2017
callydon:

Plz are u serious about this

Go to http://shop.gionee.com/goods/980 and confirm

callydon:

IF yes, plz link to d China ROM.

http://www.amigo.cn/mobile.php?id=34

2 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2017
4peace:

I don dey the China rom since friday oo grin grin grin

1 Share

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2017
boudjemaa:
No marshmalow update for M5 angry...it s mean this model is outdated ....very disapointed by Gionee.
the other brands steps to Nougat shocked

Like this we are already too late comparing to others...it s one of the reasons people will left Gionee and switch to other that what i saw in some forums.

I love gionee so much,used close to 6 of their device but m3mini & m5 will be my last Gionee.

I chatted with their china customer service online,He said I should contact my local web for update that last update was Nov 2016.

He also said upgrade is not possible but system updates is what they will be giving out grin that i should check system update.

After so much confusions i told him i'm from nigeria,the dude said all the info he gave is for China rom that i should contact my local web. embarassed

I said we dont have local web of gionee here in nigeria.He said that is info he has,I thanked him.

I don dey the China rom since friday oo grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 93 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.