Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

4peace's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4peace's Profile / 4peace's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 93 pages)

Phones / Re: L9plus Or Hot 4 Pro by 4peace(m): 7:27am On May 22, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

U must be infinix agent. how come u have d two links wen it has been a while since d topics were posted?

And who is the owner of Infinix.
Politics / Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by 4peace(m): 11:12am On May 11, 2017
DonMekino:
This is not a question of whether girls were taken from chibok.

This is a question of who took those girls and for what purpose.

Do they look like people who spent three years in company of heartless terrorists in the dreaded Sambisa forest? Do they?

Do you know the logistics involved in taking care of 289 noise-making teenagers and moving them from one location to another while still under constant bombardment in Sambisa forest for 3 years??

The same Sambisa forest that have repeatedly been cleared by our military on different occasion and even the BBOG's Oby Ezekwesili taken round the forest?

Which other forest did those girls come from?

Why are they being released in batches and always when this govt wants to celebrate may 29th??

Since it was a prisoner swap deal, why not insist on getting back all the girls? Why are we getting the girls in batches? Why must it be the month of May every year?

Why was the school principal who defied instruction from the then education ministry and the security agency then to relocate the exam centre from Chibok to Maiduguri for safety reasons, made a commissioner by governor Shettima of Borno state, the same Shettima, the woman principal claimed asked her to ignore the security directive of the then FG and conduct the exam in Chibok?

And conveniently, the Principal's daughter was not among the abducted girls even when she was at the school the night of the abduction.

Why were the previously rescued girls still being shielded from their parents and the media several months after?

Why the secrecy??

In an educationally-disadvantaged region, you have almost 300 girls sitting for a core science subject like Physics and none of these girls could speak English even when the physics exam was to be written in English.

Quite frankly, the demonic web of embellished lies and earthquakic propaganda surrounding this Chibok incident is too big for anyone to ignore so as not to be thought insensitive.

There are too many contradictions, incoherencies and outright lies in the Chibok saga.

Buying the Chibok abduction story without asking question is tantamount to helping the govt get away with her satanic business of subjecting our intelligence to bottomless ridicule.

Bokoharam agent spotted.
Business / Re: N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up by 4peace(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2017
KARMA is really a b1tch.

Whatever you sow, you shall reap.

How I which you guys know this man a little bit,

Most of you would have destroyed some of his property.

6 Likes

Phones / Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by 4peace(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2017
kropotokin33:
gionee m5 a perfect example

Used to be good Oem but rubbish now
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2017
ebner70:
my M5 mini takes forever to charge up-to 70% after I did d last upgrade, is it now a curse to use ds device

Dude this Gionee M5 thread not M5 mini
Celebrities / Re: Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites by 4peace(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
saintmark88:

My 2 year old nephew is more sensible than u, prolly didn't even watch d show, just heard pple saying she gave mouth action and u carried, without asking to see for urself, if u can't show me a video of her giving mouth action then u will remain a foo.l for life.

grin grin ooh

Career / Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by 4peace(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2017
kaikubura:
A general manager in a place I once worked told us that before a company sell its spanner, wrench, furniture and other things; they will rather terminate someone's employment because men can be easily replaced not tools.
I was so sad on hearing that.

Baseline is always have a business to fall back on.

All the best bro

Why did you sad?
It is reality now bro.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4peace(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
melorious4:

Mi mix bands according to GSM Arena: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)

The LT bands above are Xiaomi mi mix bands but there is know bands 20 which is mtn bands, does that mean it won work with MTN 4g?

I HAVE A 4G DEVICE AND USIM BUT I STILL CAN'T CONNECT.

First, check that your 4G device supports Band 7 (2600MHz). You can check the device specification on the internet before purchasing it.
Next ensure you have turned on 4G under the phone network settings.
If you still can’t connect, visit an MTN store for support or check out the 4G videos on the MTN website.

Culled from Mtn website
Politics / Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by 4peace(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

These are old pics

Go get current pics

You suppose to counter his claim by provide new picture for us now. Especially that exact place that show former governor.

I Like it make una continue
Phones / Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by 4peace(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2017
Ryanxu:

check this website
http://www.gioneeonline.ng/

The site is only for product advert.So what should I do with it.

Check here and learn how your parent company do their business.

www.gionee.com
Car Talk / Re: Who Is Jelani Aliyu? Buhari’s Newly Appointed Head Of Automotive Council by 4peace(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2017
buygala:

So please how do we design cars based on our history and culture?

Are we talking about electric horses and camels, or camels and horses upgraded with V12 engines or what please?

Dude you just dive into area where you have no knowledge about
Phones / Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by 4peace(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
eleshin:

I'm a big Fam of Gionee but my problem with them is that they are fond of releasing only inferior versions of their phone into Nigerian Market. It took them more than a year to release m5 plus after they've released it in India. They refused to release m6 plus in Nigeria for one stupid reason best known to them. I'm sure they will still announce that A1 plus is not for Nigerian Market. The M6 I'm using right now is my 5th Gionee phone. I know the problem is one of two things
Either the Nigerian Gionee team are dumb and irrelevant or Gionee itself is a brand that discriminate.

It is nigerian Gionee team with no website,No developer team etc I dont blame those guys gionee sent to them but our dude working with them with zero knowledge of Tech.
Phones / Re: GIONEE A1 Starts Pre-order from 24th to 28th April in all nigeria stores by 4peace(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Rubbish and Useless Phone from redundant nigerian marketers.

Upgrade Gionee M5 to latest Os then we can talk.
Android 8.0 is almost out and a flagship stall at 5.0

Radarada

5 Likes 2 Shares

Phones / Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by 4peace(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
doctorgold:

Remember it's miss techy's blindfold. She probably has held more phones than you.

Radarada
Phones / Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by 4peace(m): 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
doctorgold:
Nice one miss techy.

You had the phones initially which was seems like a leak to me.
I think it would be more interesting if you don't get to choose the phone collections prior the blindfold. This way, it's a more challenging task. Would love to see you differentiate a Samsung note 3 from the note 4 or an s4 from an s5. I mean phones know to be closely related in terms of build and feel.

Nice one all the same.

Assuming I never hold those phones you mention,how do I know the phone?
Religion / Re: Anja Loven Rescues Four Children Accused Of Witchcraft by 4peace(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
GenBuhari:
Ftc
Instead of just rescuing under fanfare and spotlight, why not also expose the pastor that labeled them witches?

@GenBuhari wailed

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2017
HyDef:
I dropped my M5 in water yesterday. Dropped straight to the bottom of a bucket of water.

I turned it off as soon as possible, but before that, the networks went dead, and the red notification light was dimly on.

Took out the trays and left it to dry. It started turning itself on and off after that. About 4 times it turned on, then off. I shook it out and it stopped with that. Lens eventually fogged up.

About 7 hours after the incident, the lenses were clear, and I turned it back on.

Working perfectly. That's what I'm typing this on right now. Speaker, cameras, flash. Everything is fine. Except the charging port requires the plug tilted somehow.

Im impressed with this phone.

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
chingy012:

Android 6.0 will consumpt more power than Androlid 5.1, in order to give the better experience to battery life, there is no plan for the upgrade.

https://www.nairaland.com/2529707/gionee-m5-discussion-thread-hot

grin grin grin Gionee care rep directed me here

Here is what i asked

https://www.nairaland.com/3733284/gionee-super-selfie-super-battery#55443455
TV/Movies / Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by 4peace(m): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
BetaThings:

How many people in the villages voted electronically during BBN
I can bet you, if we start voting electronically, the system will be hacked and America, Russia, Israel, Iran, North Korea etc (whoever is most determined) will choose your president

Typical nigerian youth,always ranting and finding fault in every situation.
Phones / Re: Gionee (super Selfie Super Battery) Care by 4peace(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
chingy012:

Gionee is launching a new Product this month with Andriod Nougat 7.0, 4gb Ram and 32gb Rom expandable, 2.0GHz Octa core processor, 13mp back camera and 16mp front camera, battery capacity of 4010mAh.

Watch out for Gionee A1 coming very soon.

So are we going to swap our Gionee m5 with that?
Politics / Re: Discos Reject 10,200 Megawatts In 1 Month by 4peace(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Werehkpe:
How can they reject 10,200MW when Nigeria as a country generates barely 5000MW?

Its like I am not underSTOOD Ooooooo

Dont mind them both Genko grin & Disco are lying in conjunction with FG
Politics / Re: Discos Reject 10,200 Megawatts In 1 Month by 4peace(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Funkybabee:
y did they rejected it ? is it because it's will destroy generator or plant market

every where is full of corruption

If servicing of generator will last 1 week,are going to continue to buy fuel daily ?
Politics / Re: Discos Reject 10,200 Megawatts In 1 Month by 4peace(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
thecommunist:
what they mean by rejection is that they refused to confirm that they will take the power if generated by the GENCOS.
the way it happenes is that if ane when the GENCOS have the capacity to generate a certain amount of megawatts, they will get in touch with NERC (national electricity regulatory commission) who will in turn will get in touch the the DISCOS who needs the power and tell them so so megawatt is ready to be generated, if they want they will tell them to go ahead and generate it that they will accept/receive it. the problem is that most DISCOS cant manage large amount of power generated because it will result in debt for them as most consumers will bypass (for prepaid)or refused to pay at the end of the month(for post paid) after enjoying a month long electricity supply

You are partially right but i can tell reason for rejection by Ikeja electric was routine maintenance that Transition company is carried out since beginning of this year.

I reside in an area who have been in the middle of this nonsense,they did the maintenance in feb then we fall into power rotation of popular one month power outage announced early march. Up till now the light never be the same again.

http://www.ikejaelectric.com/planned-outage-ikeja-westalimosho-132kv-lines/

http://www.ikejaelectric.com/ikeja-electric-announces-power-interruption/

http://www.ikejaelectric.com/planned-outage-ikeja-westoworo-transmission-stations/

http://www.ikejaelectric.com/planned-outage-ikorodu-transmission-station/

My point is that sometimes we dont bother to verify info even if the truth is staring at us.
TV/Movies / Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by 4peace(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2017
logica:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/2019-senate-okays-card-reader-electronic-voting/

I was about to tell him that
when they are all busy with BBN electronic voting is sure bet for 2019 election.
Phones / Re: Gionee (super Selfie Super Battery) Care by 4peace(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2017
When will Gionee m5 get upgrade to another OS version because your 2015 flagship still on Os 5.1.

Also can we get Link to full rom for Gionee M5.

Thanks
Crime / Re: More Trouble For Lagos Couple Who Raped Wife’s Pregnant Friend, Uploaded Online by 4peace(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
couple made in hell.

just like some afonjas, this biafrans have brought shame to the rest of us.

i am however not surprised because they live in the south west. most of the biafrans who have brought shame and disrepute to other biafrans are those who live and do business in the south west. the reason is simple: bad company spoilet good manners .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Photos From Ebenezer Obey 75th Birthday Party. Adeboye, Obasanjo, Amosun Attend by 4peace(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2017
froshsteve:
e

Apa ode mumu boy

Kiddo hope everything is okay.
Hope you understand my message if not there is so many search engine online you can use.

Radarada
Celebrities / Re: Photos From Ebenezer Obey 75th Birthday Party. Adeboye, Obasanjo, Amosun Attend by 4peace(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
abbeybiodun:
who is the greatest between him and king sunny Ade..just asking

None

both are G.O.A.T
Phones / Re: The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using by 4peace(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2017
2n2k:
But to frank, most of the effizy of S8 are already in Tecno Phantom 6+ released last year
No physical home button, rear finger prints scanner, iris scanner, USB-C, big screen display.

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by 4peace(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2017
profhezekiah:
Angry? Just pointing out some fact,it was a corruption I witness,employment in lagos has never been fair even though I benefitted but it suppose nt to be like that,this has cause infilterating criminals and political thugs into the civil service,people are selected without screening,dey are not credible and they are mediocre even in the teaching profession,politicians are selecting hoodlums and criminals,the recruitment should be free and fair. Let us rise and againt corruption

Chief Lateef Jakande former Lagos state governor Recommended me without knowing me and 100 people on the day i will never forget.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by 4peace(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2017
Sports / Re: Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL by 4peace(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
waluga:

see those who yuh mentioned whose career are well monitored

no false age declaration of whatsoever....i know fools like yuh will still be comparing our things with foreign countries....which are more advanced than us...saburi!!! just see with ur eyes open for ursef and compare...d look and physical appearance said it all....

yuh can fight with the fone after this...i dont have case with retarded fellow like yuh
[/s]
Radarada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 93 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.