Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

4peace's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4peace's Profile / 4peace's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 93 pages)

Politics / Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by 4peace(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Benwems:
it's only yoruba and hausa people who are not based in benin that are saying APC will win on saturday. We in Benin city and indeed all over Edo state want ACP and admas oshomole out of Edo state for monumental fraud, deceit, clueless, and agbero government.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Nigeria Para-Athletes At Rio Paralympics In Brazil (Photos) by 4peace(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
God Bless them and their families.Amen

These guys will win Gold nothing less than 5 Medals for Nigeria which able body can not do.God you are marvelous indeed.

Rejected Stone always shine (Same with Female Football)

1 Like 1 Share

Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Phoenix619:

That's great. Please drop the link, I'm just fed up with this laggy stock rom. Thanks

When he said new firmware and you think he is talking about custom rom smh
Phones / Re: After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G by 4peace(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Keep on deceiving yourself?

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2016
callydon:

I meant to say that I've flashed xposed on countless phones, but not on Gionee m5 yet.

Download cpuz or other app that can give you device info.
I think such will guide you in taking proper xpose file and install
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
callydon:

Please what's d DIFFERENCE between d International and Indian ROM.
Thanks so much.

I don't know?
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
callydon:
Is anyone here using xposed on this phone?
please i want to know d version d person installed.
Thanks

Why asking i tot you said you flashed it countless live?

callydon:

i don't know which one it is...
I've flashed xposed on countless lives without issues. that's why i was surprised when i encountered this.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by 4peace(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2016
wecan:
Nigeria will soon divide. No man can stop, I said it when Buhari is elected as president that Nigeria is doomed, some of you started giving me names, but today how true is my word? Nigeria will never progress and those shouting one Nigeria are the most selfish people of all time, the only solution for peace and progress is disintegration.

And Who are you?
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2016
Arthur89:
Bro I have rooted my Gionee m5 and have used titanium back and toolhero to freeze the gn_sales track and Gn_sales statistic but it still removing my money seriously,please sir is their any idea of how to finally remove Gionee m5 "Mobile Security" because now am going Gaga.Even my last hope was to go their gcare centre at Ikeja but can you imagine that there customers care also can't solve the issue and they call their self Gionee engineer. Please ooo if any one can help me ooo... Av tire of airtime deduction.

With Bolded if you dont know what to do with mobile security then.....smh
By the way which rom are you using India or International rom
Music/Radio / Re: Majek Fashek "No More Sorrow" Ft. 2baba (VIDEO) by 4peace(m): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2016
toshmann:
An old song of Majek's that he now reproduced with tuface, is it what you giys are calling new song grin
Now i can confirm the average age of nairaland cheesy

Here's the original, beautiful song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkJ_oAdKDa0

One of my favorite song of all time.
The original song was actually called "Holy Spirit'' from album "Spirit of Love".

The Song was released exactly 25 years ago (August 20, 1991) may be that is the reason for the Remake.
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Harmoony:
My status bar refuse to come down from top. Only side

grin grin grin grin grin
Phones / Re: Airtel 9gb For 4000 Naira by 4peace(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2016
asuustrike2009:

don't be deceived by Airtel deceit because that offer is for selected Sims at their own discretion

Dude pay attention to details while subscribe

Ayostically:

I just subscribed for this package and I got a message that its experience and charging on other devices may/will differ, coz it's basically a BB package

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4119147_screenshot20160817163017_png4d16a555bf6920e00a0984ca3ef81ccb
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2016
macbeyland:
One thing I hate about this gionee m5 is the decision by gionee to put the quick access slide menu at the bottom instead of the normal top. Sometimes you want to slide up to bring the menu and it won't respond. Sometimes when I want to take screenshot, the page I want to snap will move up as I am trying to slide up the menu. At night, the capacitive navigation keys get difficult to use too because it is not lighted. O sometimes find myself having to move about with my fingers just to press the keys.

How are you coping with it now
Phones / Re: Which Phone Would You Recommend For A Heavy User ? by 4peace(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Toluwani113:

heavy user means someone who operates the phone non-stop.
I need phone that can last longer when i'm browsing.
LoL
Minimum of below
Ram:2gb
Screen:5 inch
Battery:4000mah
Network:4g/lte
Chip:Mtk 6732 + or SD 600+
If I'm buying based on browsing that will be my minimum focus.
Phones / Re: Which Phone Would You Recommend For A Heavy User ? by 4peace(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Toluwani113:
Please i'm a heavy user and i need a new phone.
Which phone would you recommend.
NOTE: My budget is #30k
THANKS

Egbon Lalasticalala &
Mynd44 please i'll like if you move this to FP. I want to buy the phone before MONDAY
You're not ready to buy phone at all
Which one be heavy user?
Phones / Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by 4peace(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
MilesLamar:

sorry chief which phone are u using and hw did u make ur charging thunder to appear inside d ba3 bar... I use gionee m3 mini I guess u also use gionee

I use Gionee m5 and that is default while charging.

That mean i took the screenshot while charging.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by 4peace(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
trebuchet 6.0 launcher

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:
I left my sdcard back in Ife...and bought a new one yesterday. And I've been having problem with it ever since. It fails to play moved files from internal memory to it.

Now, I'm thinking its a restriction on the latest Indian ROM(6484) and not the sdcard(SanDisk)

Pls 6484 users, can u kindly ease my curiousity by moving a film of over 100mb to your sdcard? Preferably, a movie file.

Before uploading this, I discovered my screenshots are now blanked...with no thumbnail

Lol so gionee will put restrictions on internal memory
Please for what?
Politics / Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by 4peace(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

you started your arguement by calling me a "fool" after that i didn't read all the other trash that you stated
nigga eh............. angry angry angry angry

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/brutal-vietnamese-police-kicks-bus-passenger.gif[/img]

oooooh..... gosh ... what a smasssssssssssssh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by 4peace(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mediapace:
You are out of it bro!!

Can you compare that stupid 4th with Messi's worldcup finalist/Olympics

Smh
As someone said you win cos sane mind don't argue with mad man unless he want to be term mad man grin
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by 4peace(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Maybe but he tried reaching final and that yeye ronaldo didn't even reach the semis.

At least seek info and you shall acquire.

Portugal took 4th position in 2006 world cup?
Even cr7 scored and have assist in that tournament
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by 4peace(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Phones / Re: Cheap Airtel Plan-7gb For 3,500,12gb For 5,000 And 34gb For 8,000 by 4peace(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
asifawarley:
just trying to help

That info was wrong
It is 24gb for 8k

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by 4peace(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Now you changing your initial definition of a winner. According to you, only a World Cup winner is a winner. A finalist could as well be termed a loser tongue

Don't mind the mumu ,he is confused person.
Help me ask him if CR7 never reached semi final of world cup before how Portugal took 4th position in 2006 world cup?
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2016
sunnypresh11:

hmm ok
so we can't chat private
well it's about the Indian rom
I will like to know the features
I got my device a week ago
and I can't make SD card as default directory
so I was thinking of rooting or flash Indian rom

Amigo Os is same in all phone with slight features or app

it depends on you if you want to make SD card as default directory flash India rom or flash xposed and install xinternalsd then set the path on International rom(nothing like naija rom)
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2016
sunnypresh11:

hello bro
please if you're on whatsapp pls drop your number
there's something I want to discuss with u
Or send me a message

Sorry let do it here
Phones / Re: Cheap Airtel Plan-7gb For 3,500,12gb For 5,000 And 34gb For 8,000 by 4peace(m): 3:04am On Jul 30, 2016
asifawarley:
Airtel release new suscription for is internet users who download big files everyday .You can now suscribe for 7gb,12gb and 34gb at low cost.

How to activate the plan

For 7GB dial *438# - #3500
12GB dial *452# - #5000
34GB dial *460# - #8000, all this plan valid for a month.

Kindly activate yours now..
Source:http://www.asifawalesblog.com/2016/07/cheap-airtel-plan-7gb-for-350012gb-for.html?m=1

why are you misleading public?
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
proffnico:
Can it be flashed on rooted m5?

I will experiment that but its only work on existing firmware with unmodified that is you have not remove any system app
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Horlaarsco:

please how do I add this navigation, I tried and ended up bricking my phone
Manually,
Below is the command you're looking for;
qemu.hw.mainkeys=1

Then change 1 to 0 as below;
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

Note
My findings shows m5 have 2 of that command, then look for them and change the 2

Alternative
You can download app like kernel auditour,build.prop apk etc and change it once for all
Phones / Re: My Gionee M5 Just Went Off,please What Next by 4peace(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
obadiah11:
really need help within 24 hrs

did you try to power on the phone?

btw what lead to this?
Phones / Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Gionee M3mini / Tecno L5 by 4peace(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Toluwani111:
Guys am thinking of buying a Gionee M3 Mini or Tecno L5
kindly share your experience

Gionee M3 Mini not available again Tecno L5 plenty for market
Phones / Re: Xiaomi Redmi Pro: The New Redmi Flagship With Dual Camera & MTK Helio X25 by 4peace(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2016
gsparks01:
abeg is Qualcomm not d same with snapdragon? Honest question.

Qualcomm is the name of company and one of it product is snapdragon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 93 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.