Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

4peace's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4peace's Profile / 4peace's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 93 pages)

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2017
tosins:
guys, please I want to get Gionee M5 very soon how good is it should I go for it?
Why not get M5+ or M6.
Phones / Re: Stay Away From Gionee Phones by 4peace(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2017
honsule:

what happens to some of us that are using non-removable battery like Gionee m5?
I bought my M5 sometime January 2016. A year anniversary now grin
I just discovered 2 days back, that the battery hardly last a whole day. In fact, with browsing and playing music intermittently, before 1pm the battery juice has dropped to almost 30%. and before 4pm I was advised to connect my phone to charger....
Guess my battery needs Calibration or "Changelibration" grin grin grin

LOL grin
why not M5 is MTK devices
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
nurez305:
please what did you advice, is it nt better to add 15k to get m6 or is it that m5plus is better or at par with m6?

https://www.nairaland.com/3563967/new-gionee-m6-sale
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2017
bl33d:
mine has a bug, the battery stays at 90% for like 10hours and drains rapidly when going down like 90 80 70 boom 1% just like that, sort from that 6.0 is fast, it's more like 4gig ram

Please kindly take any discussion on Gionee m5 mini to the appropriate thread.
This thread is for Gionee M5 not M5 mini.Please do not derail this thread as gionee m5 is still waiting for Android 6.0 update.
Phones / Re: Calculator Issues On Hot 4 by 4peace(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
ehisanolu:
I hv issues with my phone calculator. No division and multiplication signs. I use an infinix hot 4.

Look for hot 4 thread and seek help.

Try to check your font also atimes some font don't support.

Or
Go to apkmirror.com. and download
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-inc/miui-calculator/calculator-8-10-0-2-release/calculator-10-0-2-android-apk-download/

Phones / Re: Telegram Quietly End Supports For Older Android Operating System by 4peace(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
wizzywisdom:

How do I get all those new channels

https:///TlgrmChannels

https:///linkschannel

Open them thru telegram
Phones / Re: Telegram Quietly End Supports For Older Android Operating System by 4peace(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2017
Jesuspikin8:
Who even uses Telegram in Nigeria? sad
Rushed to playstore the first time I head of its nice nice features.
After downloading, it turns outta o'er 100 contacts only 2 had it sad

I dont have any contacts but Telegram is my Number One message app

3 Likes

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
bl33d:
Guys Abeg Mona no vex ooo, I do over sabi upgrade this phone from 5.1 to 6.0, formally rooted but now I can't root it because of the 6.0 and MTK engineering mode has refused to show the normal *phone informarion* in other to change the imei, please and please is there any stock rom from this thread I could use to revert back to 5.1? The 6.0 is cool but I prefer to go back to 5.1. Please ooo

Wrong section
This is Gionee M5 thread
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by 4peace(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
zanogo:

There is no need for mitigation, your assertion that obasanjo is the best Democratic elected president is false , all of them were below par and it is just like glorifying mediocrity...and do you know me? why would you make that strange conclusion that I might do worse?

Can you explain where and when i made that statement
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
daisyella:

I'm sure it's not network. It's been like that for months

Try using it with wifi or go to playstore setting and change network mode to data
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by 4peace(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
zanogo:

No. Both Democratic and military leadership of this county has been immense failure. With the human and natural resources at the disposal of this country we deserve better leadership, it is just unfortunate.
No
It is coward,self centered way of we Nigerian that made us where we are today not leader.

If you're a leader you may do the worse.
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
So no upgrade of rom for a year now.
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2016
shakaZuIlu:

hmmm seems that it's a factory problem from your device because i used gionee m5 which i flexed my ir blaster with my Toshiba tv Samsung ac and my decoder

Lol
I'm in control of all our AC at my office but nobody know grin grin grin grin

God forgive me ooo and zenith Bank too ooooo make una forget me tongue tongue
na me dey off una TV oo no be technical fault
I will turn a new leaf 2017

To the Issues
Have you taking it to care centre?
That your m5 look rough,are you the original user or second hand?

3 Likes

Phones / Re: Gionee M2017 Has Been Launched With 6gb Ram And 128gb Rom( Photos Here) by 4peace(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
FellaL:
Wow in this buhari economy it is very expensive very

Too pricey
Btw It may not come to nigeria.

The Gionee M2017 also has dual rear camera lenses, with one with a 12MP sensor and the other with 13MP. It also has an 8MP front-facing camera and a fingerprint sensor. Two features this phone does not have are a microSD card slot or a 3.5mm headphone jack, but it does include a cool looking leather back panel.

There will be two versions of the Gionee M2017 sold in China. One has 128GB of on-board storage for Yuan 6999 (about $1,007) while the version with 256GB of storage is priced at Yuan 6,999 (about $2,446). Obviously, with those kinds of prices, this phone is being made for a very select crowd of consumers. There’s no word on when or if the Gionee M2017 will be released outside of China.
Phones / Re: Gionee M2017 Has Been Launched With 6gb Ram And 128gb Rom( Photos Here) by 4peace(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
dustmalik:

Gionee M2017 is using an old chipset. Current flagships use Qualcomm 820 or 821, so Gionee M2017 is already outdated as is.

Did Gionee call it flagship?
How old is 653 chipset?
What is latest chipset from snapdragon?
Those are the question you need to have ask or search before typed your reply bro?
Phones / Re: Gionee M2017 Has Been Launched With 6gb Ram And 128gb Rom( Photos Here) by 4peace(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
FellaL:
Yea the Gionee M2017
300k +
Religion / Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by 4peace(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2016
Kpakorich:

I go in view with you my dear, in recent times a lot of people bash Jewish religion over their belief forgetting that the Messiah's name wasn't and isn't Jesus but Yahushua. Anyone here can oppose me but I have on my own decided not to follow the multitudes igniting some bizarre religion that places u confused for life. Christmas is not Biblical and I'm not a celebrant, that is the more reason why I love the jewish calendar.

Don't confuse yourself no messiah according to Jews religion they are still waiting for one.

According to research based on Bible and event Jesus (English name same as God is called olorun in Yoruba) birth time was around October which is like end and begin of new year in Jewish communities

1 Like

Phones / Re: Stay Away From Gionee Phones by 4peace(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2016
investigator007:
Its a pity, but next time shine ur eye and go for better products like tecno or infinix or samsung

What make them best?
I pray your phone wont have fault that beyond you and service centre.
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2016
moski5:

hi, i am new to all these flashing, custom rom etc i want more info b4 i brick d phone.... any pointers

I was replying a guy whose phone was bricked.

Better enjoy your phone like that
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Polyphony:

I said that before and someone said I was on weed.
Gionee Team over hyped their battery performance.

How
Phones / Re: Stay Away From Gionee Phones by 4peace(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2016
directonpc:

Do you know m3mini has a special battery design? (notice it uses 4 pins) hence it might be more sensitive to the carelessness. Next time stay away from the M series if swapping batteries is what you love.

True talk but some will still argue it.
Phones / Re: Stay Away From Gionee Phones by 4peace(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2016
directonpc:

Well I used to stone mango with my Nokia, should I do the same with my iPhone?

LOL try it now
Phones / Re: Stay Away From Gionee Phones by 4peace(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2016
Emmysteve:
I don't ROM but everything is "follow come". But I once had an issue with the phone and gave them at Carl Care where they rectified the issue.

1.Some Mtk Devices battery need to calibrate some point at a time of usage especially when remove or dead b4 charge.Work if you have change your rom to likes of cm12.1(based on experience on Redmi 2,Hot 2,M3m even LG D410 and back.
How do you know something is wrong
Charge your phone and note the %
remove it and hit the battery on your palm or table(softly)
Put it and connect charger, the battery % should be same if not battery stat need to be remove by calibration.

2.Reflash the whole rom not factory reset may solved the problem.This is only thing that solved the same problem i had with Hot 2

3.Sell the phone especially to @Iamtosignno the dude truly need it because of flex wtf.

4.Whenever you buy any phone nowadays if you cant buy original battery (dont buy 3rd party) get powerbank.

To be honest with If your power key button is not having issues,then the problem is software related and man-made error
Phones / Re: Stay Away From Gionee Phones by 4peace(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2016
Emmysteve:
both batteries.

Which rom are you using?
Have you flash an other rom apart from follow come? if yes which rom?
And mode of flashing the said rom.
Phones / Re: Stay Away From Gionee Phones by 4peace(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2016
PianoWizard:
And why won't you support the op since it's a gionee device we are talking about here.

will you say all this if it were tecno.

Currently using Gionee M3m and M5 does that make me not reason when there is an issue with any phone.
Phones / Re: Stay Away From Gionee Phones by 4peace(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

So we agree that these phones aren't built to withstand the rigors of Nigeria's epileptic power space, no?

So why is almost everyone guilt-tripping the OP?

As a nigerian we are like that.We dont assess situation before jump into conclusion especially on Nairaland
Phones / Re: Stay Away From Gionee Phones by 4peace(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2016
abram10:
Brother
why do I have this feeling that you are lying ?
You came here to spoil the brand..
If you have an issue with a particular phone you report it and ask for help..
Not coming online to rant "stay away from gionee phones"
I can categorically tell you that all what you posted there are lies.
Someone has exposed your ruse and you just covering up to make them see reasons with you(ad misericordiam)
I don't believe, you are lying
You write like honsule btw why do you think he is lying?
If the problem he analysed up is the actually problem, i can relate to it.And it actually pain in the as s
Phones / Re: Stay Away From Gionee Phones by 4peace(m): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

Make I hear word joor.
Na today?

My Nokia torchlight has taken me to court for over swapping batteries. Lol

Yet the phone still dey kamkpe.

Except you are suggesting that he handled the phone carelessly, I don't see how removing battery and putting in another one will cause issues for him.

Madam Nokia torchlight was not smartphone.

I have same problem as op with Hot 2.I bought 3000mah battery as back up but i noticed the spare battery dont come until i power it on 2 or 3 times.Most times i always hit the battery against solid object before it power up.I did not see it as an issues because original battery do not act like that.
Phones / Re: Stay Away From Gionee Phones by 4peace(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2016
Emmysteve:
Thank I would appreciate it. The phone started developing the problem for some time but it wasn't serious. I use two batteries due to poor power supply so I do change them when one is low. Whenever I change the battery and power the phone it won't switch on immediately until two or three attempts. But as time goes on it began to get serious up to the extent that it no longer switch on. Sometimes if it does it would go off immediately until I keep trying. It just frustrating. I have never experienced this since I started using phone. The most painful aspect of it is that the phone is just 12 months old.

Since yesterday the phone hasn't off but I am just being careful to ensure it doesn't goes off again until I am able to get access to their customer service.

On the highlighted
which of the battery do give you such issue?Original,Spare or both
Also who rom are you using?
Phones / Re: Stay Away From Gionee Phones by 4peace(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Donprinzee:

I'm Not a Tecno agent. always a Big Fan of their product
gionee M5 was My Previous Phone before I bought this new Gionee M6
I'm Just a Concern Phone Owner here not a Tecno agent
I think they are selling their refurbished Gionee M6 to Us as New
The Phone was Released July later brought to Nigeria Dec

It was announced in JUly and released in september.Available in Nigeria Nov/Dec 2016.
Phones / Re: Stay Away From Gionee Phones by 4peace(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
6:58am On Dec 20
Emmysteve:
This happens to be my first time of using Gionee phone and I must confess I am highly disappointed. Its exactly one year now I bought Gienee M3mini but today the phone is dead as all the efforts i made to revive the phone was in successful.

5:43pm On Dec 20
Emmysteve:
I am using the phone to type this post after 24 hrs with many trials. I just hope it doesn't off till I am able to get access to their customer service. However if you are willing to to pay 15k I would let go of it.

Please what is actually going on.
What really wrong with the phone? may be i can assist you.
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
detectiv:
@RU123123
@donpre
@4peace
Pls help me with my bricked m3m after using format + download option and ticking evrything including preloader.......

Get m3m preloader flash it first
Then flash same rom again unthick preloader b4 flash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 93 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.