Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

4peace's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4peace's Profile / 4peace's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 93 pages)

Phones / Re: Itel launches the POWERFUL It1556 phone (5050mah): See pictures by 4peace(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
NCP:
Mods, please kindly move this thread to either Jokes, Cultural or Celebrity Section of NL.

512mb RAM device is an abomination in 2016.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
GIONEE M5 Update T6484 for India Firmware

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424950370

flash the zip thru customized recovery (Twrp or Cwm etc) or stock recovery(Recommended)

Credit:
4peace

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
TWRP 3.0.2 for Gionee M5

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424950360

Extract it and flash it thru your Sp flashtool
or flash the zip thru customized recovery(Twrp or Cwm etc)

Credit:
4peace for Repack
Jemmini for Tut and release

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Stock Recovey for Gionee M5

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424950361

Extract it and flash it thru your Sp flashtool
or flash the zip thru customized recovery(Twrp or Cwm etc)

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin

Phones / Re: Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. by 4peace(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2016
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
jamesbanjo:

Lol

So
Yu were liein all dz days

grin grin grin grin e pained you like this grin grin grin
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2016
jamesbanjo:

Upload screenshots of d firmware nd other things... lemme see

sorry i wont do that.

thanks
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
jamesbanjo:
Bro
I wil advise you not to flash it,

Why sir,because i did and nothing happen grin grin grin
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2016
jamesbanjo:

Where yu take see that one??

China grin grin grin

Here is the download link
http://d.amigo.cn/rom/M5/M5_amigo3.0.6_T0114.zip

Here is the page
http://www.amigo.cn/mobile.php?id=34

Seems outdated but lovely

Flashing process is thru recovery.
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2016
Did anybody try China Rom for M5 grin
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Nonsoco80:
please can someone tell me what this symbol besides sim 1 network bar means and how to remove it.

It is "Smart Bright Screen" which you enable under

Setting--Advance setting---Smart gesture---Smart Bright Screen.

Smart Bright Screen
When front camera detects you are viewing screen,the screen can be maintained normally.
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Reyhzor:
plz is the stock uprooted?.

I dont know the bolded but the rom is not rooted
Politics / Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by 4peace(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2016
taiyeayodeji:
Fayose has a game plan, he likes working on the psyche of the people, he does it in a way that people notice him and media carries it.i must say that their are ethics guiding the office of a leader,if he decide to come down to the level of a common man, its no big deal.doing all this show does not indicate that he is being humble.no guilty person shall go free,God punish anybody way steal the money of the masses (APC or PDP)

AMEN
Politics / Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by 4peace(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
0ubenji:

Oh! Dear..u dnt av to exude such distinctive folly to appear enlightened...
I knw wat LINE STAFF means...
As educated as ur comment barely makes u seem..u shud knw thr are cases in communication wherein contextual meaning cud elude u...
I dint ask wat line staff means..as u see, it was coupled wit "advise"...dat shows the phrase seemed ambiguous(which aint a sin)
I specifically and contextually stated whr I lost touch of Mr. Hardbody's comment and he clarified that..MATUREDLY

P.S: thrz a reason u got two ears and juz 1 mouth...

Continue to fool yourself

Peace
Politics / Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by 4peace(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
0ubenji:

#advise line staff#
Dint get dat part

Only intelligent and working class will understand that

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by 4peace(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
bejick:

the bolded will cure your zombism, if yabatech is later upgrade to university does that make anyone that have HND previously from yaba now change to DEG. cert. but meanwhile the reason we are doing all this is simple #BABASHOWYOURNEPABILLCERTIFICATE. when you lie you will need plenty lies to cover up. and the chain continues.

I did not understand you,what are you trying to say?

Opposition does not mean you should not use your head dude and get some knowledge.
I have been liking some comment against "is it PMB or GMB" wtf because the argument is valid,on getting to your reply i was really embarrassed.
Bro that is not the answer to the replies you quoted. Not at all.
Politics / Re: FG Drags Anambra To Supreme Court, Slams N50bn Suit by 4peace(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Innovator90:
What's Federal government doing with almost 150 hectares of land in the smallest state by land mass after Lagos? That's nearly 10% of the whole Anambra state nah. Wicked people...want to cleverly seize these lands so that you will prevent SE from developing; prevent the industrious indigenes from developing their states. If they want land to develop, build industry, they will tell them this is federal government land, you can't touch it yet the land remains undeveloped. Another indirect marginalization scheme employed to keep SE undeveloped. If you want land, my friend go to the North where the land there is almost 100x of SE's land. Wicked government...always wanting to straggle Igbos to death even when they are on their own. They will leave their North with massive land, trooping to SE. Same with Fulani, you leave your massive land, yet looking to rear your cattle in this tiny, very tiny SE's land. Who is fooling who? They do these because SE's land is very fertile; that's why there are lots of trees and greenery...gorgeous vegetations.

OLODO what is the Land mass of Anambra , for you to arrive at bolded.

For analysis purpose 150 hectares is about 0.3% of Anambra Land mass.
Health / Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by 4peace(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2016
jahsharon:
My brother, I had the same thing some months back. I thought people from my village have finally caught up with me. I went to four private hospitals and did several test, took several drugs and ingestions, still no solution. I went to the Lagos State University College of Medicine in Ikeja, the mumu doctors there instructed that I do several tests, they gave me several drugs and ingestions, still no solution. The doctors even almost added high B.P. to the thing because I did HIV test 6 times as prescribed by different doctors and because my ways are not clean, I begin to dey fear fear. But all the HIV tests that I did came out Negative.

I had to take several local concoctions, I took agunmu Baba Osogbo, agunmu Iya Ibadan, agunmu brother Ilorin. I also took several anti-bacterial and anti-fungi creams and drugs. The rashes have cleared on my body, but not fully. I am still taking the concoctions and the drugs.

I think it is a new disease in town because I have seen some other people with it. Because, the disease is not yet killing people government will not do anything about it. When it infest a government official's child or kills the only child of a looting politician, government will look into it then.

I have attached two pictures of my skin that are not too irritating, others are really really irritating for the sake of the "Pictures or it did not happen "crew.

You are right, I went thru same, but nothing cure it even agunmu. But what I noticed was that since the rain started and everywhere now cooler than before the infection is reduced gradually. Its heat rashes and very terrible, the moment I'm back from work in the evening and I remove my cloth God!! the itching was something else I always called it Sweet pain.
Phones / Re: What Are The Prons And Cons Of Non-removable Smartphones by 4peace(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2016
wilsonboy:
Am actually using Motorola droid ultra and am really enjoying it because of it slimmer body and very smart in everything you do with it especially the super amoled gorrila corning HD displaying screen and it wonderful specs and features and battery is inbuilt..lols pls I want to know it will be possible to change the battery in case of battery damage to get and replace another one...?
contact their support centre.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by 4peace(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2016
osusuallstars:
Nice one indeed for the zombies, but will secretly give their children cbn jobs, firs jobs, customs. But for you police recruits, primary school teachers (when they are still owing the present ones)

WHAT IS THE ASO VILLA DEMO DAY ABOUT?
Aso Villa Demo Day is an initiative of the presidency.
It is a celebration of some of the best Nigerians in technology,innovation and creativity
and will also feature inspiring talks from thought leaders and experts from different economic sectors in Nigeria.

WHO CAN ATTEND THE EVENT?
Investors, entrepreneurs, sponsors and everyone else.

DO I HAVE TO HAVE A COMPLETE IDEA TO PITCH IT AT THE EVENT?

Not necessarily. You can pitch on an idea that is yet to be fully developed into a business.

DO I NEED TO PAY TO PITCH MY IDEA OR TO ATTEND?

No. To pitch at the event is free.

DO I NEED TO PAY TO ATTEND THE EVENT?
The event is free to attend but you need to register.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by 4peace(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2016
Brainy007:
OK. Opportunity for Ifeaniyi Ubah to show them what he's capable of.

It seems like a really good move

I hope its not just for the public to cheer about.
They should accept people's ideas when they are supplied

WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PITCH AT THE EVENT?

Any qualified Nigerian between the ages of 18 and 40 with a viable idea or a start-up.

Change your shallow thinking
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by 4peace(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Project400:
The rate of unemployment in the country is worrisome. We sincerely hope the modalities for the recruitment, training, and engagement of 500,000 teachers have been well thought-out.

I Agree but
I will rather put it this way "The Level of Greediness and Educated Illiterate in the country are worrisome."

3 Likes

Phones / Re: Airtel Is Really Going Down by 4peace(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
lacum:

let me have d code u use for night plan. pls

*312*4#
Phones / Re: Airtel Is Really Going Down by 4peace(m): 12:15am On Jun 06, 2016
lacum:
I used to tell people that Airtel is my best network but now its no more.their customer care is had to get, ti sent them watsapp messsenge but i am yet to get a reply n this is the fourth day. their timebased data plans are now replaced with very expensive rates(#300-30m, #500-60m) their night plan is no more working. i am complaing because this is the network i have always used to browse. the management must please do something

I'm using the night plan now since 11pm

So check yourself and network and stop raising false alarm

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) by 4peace(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2016
braining01:
This ur all Yoruba things are so wrong......I dont think u really know how Yoruba name sounds or written....(cool Idau sadiq, Enahoro victor,Muhammed aishatu,Tugger yusuf,Okwuaive iyabo ARE THESE YORUBA?? (9) Bashir MM, Onumodu soye, Malberbe t Uneji; nko?? (10) Unuigbe odion, Aidi abass, Amoye mofisco, Hassan AL-ghazali, Eburajolo victor; are all Yoruba abi?? (11) Adegoke oluwafeyisola is the only yoruba on dat line ok? (16) Ifode yeletide, Gassau ismaila musa, John etop are all yorubas ryt??.......YOUR NEXT PAGE (16) Sair kuashi, IS HE A YORUBA MAN?? ... Stop feeding dem with lies bro..(9)

Dont you know the dude is a joke.

I'm very sure he pick Rotimi Amechi as Yoruba grin grin

Rubbish.
Politics / Re: No Data Shows Kaduna Has Gold More Than South Africa by 4peace(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2016
proeast:
Dont make a fool of yourself or even qoute things wrongly. You can google the data yourself & stop being lazy. Since the gold rush of early 19th century, Witswatersrand has been producing tons of gold. Dont qoute me again if you know you wont make sense!

Mr Sense where did you get data since people you are backing says No data on nigeria having gold or is that too much for you to do Mr geologist.
Politics / Re: No Data Shows Kaduna Has Gold More Than South Africa by 4peace(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2016
proeast:
I simply laughed at the clown the day he made that statement & to think that he said it before learned people, both local & international personalities goes to show how unserious these people are. I am a Geologist & I know that Witswatersrand region of SA alone has more gold than the whole of Nigeria put together! APC people were never ready to govern Nigeria, they only wanted power at all cost.

What can i call you now Mr Man?

Let me Laugh at your ignorance too grin grin grin grin grin

Abi since no data where did you get your own data that says ''I am a Geologist & I know that Witswatersrand region of SA alone has more gold than the whole of Nigeria put together!"
Phones / Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2016
40manlappy:

Please, apart from the screen size, what superiority does Hot 3 has over Hot 2?

Looping: BossTechy, 4peace, iGotTech, truewalker

I dont know.I'm using Hot 2 only
Education / Re: Stranded 42 Ebonyi State Phd Sponsored Students Protests At BBC HQ In Manchester by 4peace(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2016
oyaskii:
The Hq in Manchester is a "Regional HQ"..The Worldwide Hq is in London

Correct
What you have their is BBC north.

To the topic chai this present government don suffer ooo.
States are finding it difficult to pay workers' salary,Now another problem surface again.

Nawa ooo

God Bless my Nigeria.Amen
Celebrities / Re: CDQ Dumps Teebillz As His Manager After He Could Not Reach Him by 4peace(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2016
hazyfm:
Please who is CDQ?

Holodo

CDQ means new format of Compact Disc but this one is made in Naija CD grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by 4peace(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2016
noeloge82:
Pls do u have her Waec pics upload so as to help reduce doubts
This pics u see have been circulation on the net but if u ve d Waec pics it will be very appreciated

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 93 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.