Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,955 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

4peace's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4peace's Profile / 4peace's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 93 pages)

Politics / Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by 4peace(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2016
noeloge82:
Am also confused but the resemblance in d pic is too good to be ignored

Resemblance check very well because this suite your assumption whereas her recent pics compare to Waec pics is forged because of your believe.
Phones / Re: Mt6580 Custom Development Thread by 4peace(m): 1:35pm On May 20, 2016
INFINIX HOT 2 CUSTOMISED ROM

GO HERE http://forum.xda-developers.com/hot-2/development
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2016
kingstylo01:
thanks brain.. after following the tutorial, here's what I got.... is it changed?

Means your Imei is fried like chicken.

Which of the back up do you have.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by 4peace(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2016
Rocky97:

Dude, you are pointless, have you ever in ur life use Nexus, Androidone ROM is no different from Nexus ROM and go and search for it, Nexus is one of the best phone worldwide.

So ask yourself or google search why some techie always develop other rom their device and dish stock rom.
Between i dont know why the argument in first place,is it by force to use androidone rom or customized rom.Use rom you're comfortable with.

At bolded
I think you need to check your nexus device rom very well and compare it to android one and give us honest feed back,if truly you are using one.
Phones / Re: The First MT6580 Device To Do Android 6.0 Will Be Announced? by 4peace(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2016
JonesPW:
Last week we get the OUKITEL C3 design script, according to the design photo, it features a 3D diamond design for the back cover which is quite special. But diamond is hard to control. Now we get the real photo of the device.

Yes, released in April, OUKITEL C3 will be the first 5-inch MT6580 devices to take Android 6.0 Marshmallow. No need to wait for updating.
As OUKITEL product manager said, OUKITEL C3 will feature the best screen, best camera and most fashionable design with most wallet-friendly price among 5 inch MT6580 smartphones.

C3 features HD IPS display with 1280*720 resolution and for touch screen, and , it is using AUO brand screen for the display which is the same display as iPad mini. Carrying the MT6580 Quad-core chip set with 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM, C3 can manage multi-tasks freely.

It gets a 8MP rear camera and a 2MP front camera for wonderful shooting experience. Though the battery is only 2000mAh battery, OUKITEL make the battery lasts longer due to the intelligent power saving management system.

To thanks for consumers' feedback for us, OUKITEL is offering April's welfare on official Facebook which is: Giveaway 5 devices for fans to experience. I am looking forward to its arrival soon.

Infinix Hot 2 is a Mt6580 phone and is already on Andoid 6.0.1 expecting Android N.
So how will this be the first mt6580 to sport Android 6,even one tecno mt6580(did not remember the model) has 6.0.
Politics / Re: Zahra Buhari At A Store Opening In Abuja by 4peace(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2016
fiizznation:
I think buhari needs to caution this particular girl, like her excesses are just getting to much. Girl always come across as a lover of luxurious things. I don't care about what anybody think but this girl has to lay low for the time being. Nigerians are facing a really hard time and all these unnecessary silly pictures are sending some wrong messages to the masses. Some of us might not like the former president but one think we will agree with is that he don't allow his kids take snapshots at any given opportunity.

And why is she not always in hijab or something that will cover her upper part of the body well?

Which kids are you talking about?

And which luxury life is she living now?

I dont know if it is only me from pics above i dont know which one is really President's Daughter.

6 Likes

Phones / Re: Play Store Payment by 4peace(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2016
aurora777:

Is it legitimate? Otherwise I don't deal.

not legit dont waste your time
Phones / Re: Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. by 4peace(m): 2:07pm On May 16, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

It has always been in their terms sis. The different versions usually have some different features. For example, Samsung US versions mostly come with 4G enabled and they have different chipsets from Samsung NG or even Samsung Africa. It's possible that their engineers in Nigeria are not trained to repair other versions apart from the Nigerian versions.

Story

If you know SamsungcareNg you wont buy any samsung product at all.

I bought LG d410 at slot repaired it with warranty at accra,I was thinking like you until i get to their office and they said i'm covered worldwide.

3 Likes

Phones / Re: The Reason Why Tecno And The Likes Will Never Run Cyanogen by 4peace(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2016
barackodam:

hi bro, I wish to port the CM 13 to either of my phones
Gionee m3mini MT6735
infinix hot 2 MT6580

both are running lollipop OS. which would be easier for me, and should I start with.
thanks

Expand your searching and your shall find.
Check xda for your hot2 its many cm base rom
check here nairaland for m3mini cm base rom on m3mini thread
Education / Re: Queen's College Sexual Molestation Scandal : Accused Teacher Exonerated by 4peace(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2016
ayoolanr:
mofocka looks like a pedophile! Just saying.....sometimes the saying that there is no smoke without fire is true! He might not have been guilty of this current accusation, but he is a child fvcker! LOL....look at his face!!!!

Are you a psychologist ?
Phones / Re: Tecno W4 by 4peace(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2016
chegzyshade:
have tried the *#*#3646633#*#*, even used shortcut master all to no avail. Any other way without rooting?

Google search mtk engineering apk and download it,install and continue.
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2016
adamix:

twitter vine videos closes Twitter
even mobi kora closes as it wants to show....got flash player but still no difference

Ha ah i dont use such app but youtube is okay same as mobdro
Celebrities / Re: Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) by 4peace(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2016
100Cents:
Who Agege bread don epp ?

So many people like me,olajumoke etc grin grin grin grin

So who you don epp?

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Was Major-gen. Mamman Vatsa Killed? by 4peace(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2016
haryomikun:

Lool. See this guy oh
June 12 was annulled because Abacha grin wasn't ready to leave power.
Ibb stepped down because he had earlier promised Nigerians he would but failed to do so.... Nigerians staged a nationwide protest and ibb fixed his puppet, shonekan.
Ppl voted change because transformation couldn't take place in 6 years.... So we decided to try change...

I hope I answered some of your questions

Phones / Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2016
allthingswilson:
if they are truly marketers, they are doing it poorly. as for user ability... well if you can operate a phone, you should be able to use s plus.
grin
you know we naija now,we dont like to move
Phones / Re: My Experience With Airtel BB Unlimited Data Plan. [must Read] by 4peace(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2016
joey150:
did you use the 3gb BB bundle on a BB phone??

if not, it shows you are not a very smart person.
why complain when its boldly written that its a Black Berry bundle?!

Dont mind him.Upon all notice people have been making concerning the plan,even airtel said if you use it on android phone it will charge you twice the price of using it on BB phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2016
hilario12:
pls, if I may ask, y are u ppl selling off this phone.

cos most of them are marketers and some like to sell if they dont understand the phone or its user-ability is beyond their expectation and they can not cope. grin grin grin

For some its in their blood that is they will flow with time. grin grin grin

ooo ekoj aN grin grin grin
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2016
adamix:
please you guys should try streaming online on cm12.1....sometimes it goes and sometimes the app closes

Which app are you using?
Phones / Re: Tecno W4 by 4peace(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2016
chegzyshade:
Just bought the tecno w4 and must I confess the phone is great. But the talk is I need to change the imei of this phone and don't want to root it. Any help on this? Being trying to do this, but can't get it right. Gurus, pls help!

Type *#*#3646633#*#* to get to engineering mode

or

Google search mtk engineering apk and download it,install and continue.

Note both method posted up do not require root.

If you need more help,please feel free to post it.

Peace
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2016
seunlayi:
Finally, my phone is back

LOL Where your phone went to before

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2016
@ru123123

Fm radio did not work on cm 12.1

Also as some reply 3g on dual sims not working properly.
Phones / Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by 4peace(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2016
Olulinks:

Well, you have probably not been fortunate with tecno phones. I have been using 8H for 2 years with no issue.

Ha ha hahh hha grin grin grin grin grin

Tecno 8H don reach 2 years

the phone that is not up to a year.It was released in June 2015. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2016
Dent:
Please who have successfully flashed the cm12.1 rom, I want to be sure my 3g will ever work or I should just revert back to stock, except that I like this rom

FLASHED successfully and 3g works on only one sim on FIFO
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by 4peace(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2016
DesChyko:

When did he say this and why did he say this? It is a shame that you don't have an idea of what you are saying.

You and others who just quote the ex-President out of context should read this here www.informationng.com/2015/02/jonathan-explains-stealing-is-not-corruption.html

Now, can you in the same vein explain why President Buhari prefers the 'illegally-taken' money tag same way I just did?

give us when Buhari said that too
Phones / Re: Tecno L5 Custom ROM.. by 4peace(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2016
Nice development for L5 users.

If you guys is interested you can port so many rom to you devices.

Infinix hot 2(mt6580) has more than 10 customised rom now which you can port.

Nomi i504,Asus 2 GO,Doogee X5 etc has same chip(mt6580) for your device.

From this devices you can get cm 12.1,CRdriod,flymeOs,ZenOS,Xui roms etc for your device.

@madjnr nice work but next time give them procedure and disclaimer grin how to flash the rom. Also the rom name.

GoodLuck

Peace
Phones / Re: The 10 Magnificent Gionee Phones That Are 4G LTE Network Enabled by 4peace(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2016
Mustack:
the question is apart from mtel newly branded sim, which other network support 4g network because my jiayu s3 came with it.

Ask NCC
Sports / Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by 4peace(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
When loosing what mr man? Wikipedia is not a reliable source! That is a thing known to anybody who wants to know. Period!.

How much was he paid? I believe he has team mates right? Didn't he collect match bonuses? And what happened to the national team in 2002?

I asked you question,if you dont know it inform me.Stop using question to answer question.

Thanks
Sports / Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by 4peace(m): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Please you should know quoting wikipedia is not reliable cos anyone can go there and edit it.

Now, I believe you know he played for Nigeria as well as some clubs abroad? So the question is, what did he do with all the money he was paid while he played for Nigeria and played abroad?

Do you know how much he was paid?

Since we have short memory in this country i dont know if you will remember what happened to National team in 2002 world cup.

And for abroad are you the one taking care of his family since his problem started?

A player made 14 appearance for his club from 2001-2004 and you are asking for how he spend the money.(Which money I ask again)

Saying Wikipedia is not reliable source is just typical naija dude who want face saving when losing it. angry angry

1 Like

Sports / Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by 4peace(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Insurance, good health system Come on men! Did you ask yourself what he did with all the money he was paid when he played football actively?
Sentiment, I beseech thee to do away with.

So all town-crier please tell me how the dude made his money which you guys alleged squandered.

Senior career*
Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2001 Shooting Stars
2001–2004 Grasshopper 14 (0)
2004 Hapoel Be'er Sheva 11 (1)
2004–2006 Niort 7 (0)
2006 Shooting Stars
National team
2001 Nigeria U17 6 (6)
2001-2002 Nigeria 3 (1)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femi_Opabunmi
Sports / Re: Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan by 4peace(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2016
koice:

You made an even bigger blunder than the guy you were supposed to be correcting. Opabumni played for golden eaglets at the Trinidad & Tobago Under 17 world cup held in in 2001.

Japan/Korea World cup was held in 2002, and Opabumni didn't make the list.

Why una they make blunder blunder here grin grin grin grin

He played for Nigeria[5] and made his debut in 2002 against Kenya scoring the second goal in a 3-0 win.[6] He was a participant at the 2002 FIFA World Cup playing against England in the last group stage match becoming the 3rd youngest player to ever play in the World Cup finals after Norman Whiteside and Samuel Eto'o.[7] Thereafter, he has not been called again for the national team.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femi_Opabunmi
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Donpre:

dude, you realised that tut was composed my ME, after months of intense research. I spent hours thinking and rechecking in order not to make any mistake that could jeopardize anyone's phone

HOW DARE YOU COPY IT WITHOUT GIVING CREDIT TO ME AND INCLUDING NAIRALAND AS THE SITE IT WAS FIRST POSTED IN?.... That's plagiarism and you better make the necessary edit. I'd love it being shared, buh I hate the fact that you claimed it to be yours, that's SUPER-WRONG!

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 93 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.