Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

4right's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4right's Profile / 4right's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: CBN Policies Paying Off as exchange rate (N1431/$) posts Best Gain in 6 Weeks by 4right: 9:26pm On Mar 22
fergie001:

SOURCE

CAPITAL BIG LIES!!!!

I deal with Economics data analysis.
The fall across the Board against almost all currencies been Pounds or Eur, it was due to what America FED (Just like CBN for Nigeria ,is FED for USA).
The FED decided to keep the National Interest Rate on Changed 5.5%.
Note: - CBN is trying but they are not responsible for this recent developments.

1 Like

Career / Re: Have You Ever Worked In A Factory? Come In And Share Your Experience by 4right: 12:43am On Feb 27
ecomalchemistt:
Most of the comments are just motivational speakers with no concrete blueprint on how to get out of this quagmire.. so so big English everywhere !!!

The is is the best advice I can give you for free and it’s practical , start something today ‘

Thank me later !

Good idea

Guy ECOMALCHEMISTT,contact me on Cranodedollar@mail.com,
I need an idea from you ,may pay you up to #100,00 for the idea,Currently in Search of Good Business Ideas.

No JOB in Nigeria...but theres work you can turn into a fulltime JOB.

Your kids can't inherit your job..(JUST OVER BROKE)...start something and scale it.....put your life into it.....

We are over 200 million Nigerians , sell to 1% of that population and smile to the bank.

Times have changed..you need start thinking radically.

Where do you reside currently, you'd need to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running immediately.

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook marketplace, jiji , etc.

List your products on those platforms..You can start with 100k - 1M...

- go and learn how to run ads (facebook , instagram , google ads , SEO )

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

One of the hot products i started out with and grew it to a 6 figure business > >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M

Combine it with POS and bill payment , Fast Moving Consumer Goods business.

Stay safe.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by 4right: 2:14am On Jan 16
rawlineo2000:
Let me give you ideas, if you are willing to use them.

Waiting for the Idea
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by 4right: 5:44pm On Jan 11
I feel like crying after seeing this Salary!!!!
Not crying for you but crying for myself
I earned approximately #8million every month but I blow this #8m same every month ,I can even earn as much as #12m if I work more.

Please how? what can I invest innnnnnnn

To make it worse none of my family members know I earn this much except some female friend.
Please I need business idea from you guyssssssd,am ready to work with whoever idea that will be use if I get one.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Should Have Been Arrested If We Had A Country - Sowore by 4right: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
Bora Sowore
You see in this country still growing democratically,arresting Bubu will only cause havoc.
This mindset of yours is one of the reasons the Presidency is far from you.
Fashion / Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by 4right: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
#32,000k
If you are not getting it I can throw more light.

Some places #40,000k now
Celebrities / Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by 4right: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Very Easy to Judge Others.
Let me tell you little story about myself before I repented.
Just about 4month into Graduation I went into an online business with about #350k within 3month I made like #7m thou this cash disappeared shortly but within 5months of Graduation I got a well paying Job.
The Job makes me to meet a lot of People and everybody knows it a well paying Job.
Before I know it, female friends 1 turn to girlfriends before I know ,I have 7 girlfriends,before I know it co-worker becoming Girlfriend.
I no this is not right, I started avoiding female,but the more I tried the more they are all around me,female friends will come around when is late ,they will refuse to go.
Infact there was there particular female friend that will only target evening period to come from the next town,I will leave the bed for her and go and sleep in another part of the house,she will still come around.
The season of my life thought me alot of Lessons ,female friend coming without invite.
I just wakeup one day and left the town.
That was how that rubbished stopped.
Note:
If you have not been in control of Good money you won’t understand how pressurizing female can be, you won’t understand how difficult is it to stay off this babes if you are young,unmarried ,handsome and Rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Witnesses Absent As INEC Defence Of Tinubu’s Victory Starts On Shaky Note by 4right: 12:11am On Jul 04, 2023
Why are People believing that INEC or APC will not get Witnesses to come and defend them,when they are Thousands directly and still directly continue to benefit from APC and INEC.
Logically I believe INEC ask them not to show Up,so that the case can be adjourned ,INEC need more time to perfect there there defense etc.
APC is just appointing Officials to occupy Various Offices,this are the People that will Frustrate whatever maybe the Outcomes.
Since INEC process is Fault,Nobody can be declared winner,this whole Process can lead to re-election.
Guess What at re-election it will be obviously ring again.
Lol
Seriously I want the Best for Nigeria but to be Frank ,Selection will still be what Will getting this people to Office except some Drastic Happened.
Business / Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by 4right: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good for them.
They should just make sure they give the right people.
That is how access bank gave my Dad wey Dey USA #25,000k more like for leaving some cash straight for 3 month on touched.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Renames Airports After Buhari, Usman Dan Fodio, Awolowo, Others by 4right: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
I am A Yoruba.
Not in Support of Portharcourt Airport Been named after Awolowo.
This is very insensitive,After the name Up,and the next Morning,it’s been destroyed,the same Government will be complaining about Agitation.
What Happened to the Hero’s from the SS both the dead and the living ( Wike nko APC living Hero lol) lol lol .
Joke Apart if an Airport in Osun named change to Okadigbo won’t go well with the resident there why should PH Airport name changed to Awolowo be tolerated.
Career / Re: Can You Work In A Place Where You Submit Your Phone Everyday? by 4right: 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rapmoney:
It is a normal work rule for employees not to use mobile phones during work hours, except using mobile phones is part of your job description.

However, due to the fact that some employees tend to flout the rule, some employers, especially in one-man businesses, have deemed it fit to ask employees to submit their phones when they arrive work in the morning and collect back after work.

As a worker, can you work in a place where it is
required that you submit your phone?

Drop your opinion.
This happened in most of working places in the Western World. USA,UK etc
Some of this Job are even high paying Job some are Federal Job.
Family / Re: Blind Woman With Triplets Receives Online Gifts by 4right: 2:19am On Mar 31, 2023
labake1:
I tap for that kind of blessings o
Triplets

Dear future husband, quick come o.
Yours lovely, Your missing rib

Congratulations to her kiss
Maybe I’m here lol
Politics / Re: APC Admits Oyetola, Others Took Away Official Vehicles After Approval by 4right: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
Let Frank for once,
Since 1997 that’s Obasanjo tenure till now ,I was very fortunate to be close to different people transiting from them till now including my own father but who was later out just last tenure.

In summary I now a lot about this.

This are the reasons government Officials are allowed to leave with some of there Public properties esp Cars…

1. The incoming new people often and always insisting the want New Vechicles so still at the end abandoning the used one or at the end they themselves sale it cheap out or give to there party man.
So most start have it as part of your agenda that they politicians are allowed to leave with there cars after making some payment and show evidence of payment with receipt.
And the Truth is they often paid thou it may be cheaper like paying #3m which is firstly approved by the state for a car of #5m.They often pay because they know the opponent now in power will come for them later.

2) Some of the cars have been roughly used by some politicians so is just better to make them buy it cheaper because it now just too bad.

Etc

I’m not in support where is not the act of the state already or when there is no payment.

But somehow is better to make them pay than for it to be abandoned by new incoming that want new cars and some properties.
Romance / Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by 4right: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
daylay7:
I was in love with this guy so much that we do everything together. Aside from the fact that we share the same goals, religion put us far from each other. He was a muslim and I, a christian. I loss my virginity to him (we were both naive in that practice anyway). My parents forbid me and we drifted apart but I loved him still.

I met another guy afterward who shares the same belief with me and we got married three years later. Infact, my ex came for the wedding and celebrated me even during the reception( my husband already know his story and was not surprised when he saw him at the wedding).

A year after the birth of my son, I had an official assignment in another location where my ex's sister resided and because I could not complete the assignment that day, I decided to sleep over at her place. But on getting there, I saw my ex sitting in the living room. It was already late as at that time and I couldn't go back or book for a hotel and I decided to chilled out, telling myself that nothing must happen between us that day. undecided My greatest mistake!

The apartment was just 3 bedroom. A master bedroom for the sister, a room for the children and the other for a visitor. Now we are having two visitors who once shared a thing for each other. cry My ex invited me into the room but I declined telling him I would rather sleep on the floor in the living room or he should bring a matrass for me. He brought the mattress in the visitors room into the living room and we both slept on it. One thing led to another in the middle of the night.... cry cry cry cry cry . And it happened! Coincidentally, my husband called at that time. I had to switched off my phone.

When I got back home the next day, I apologized to my husband that I had a flat battery and he didn't say anything but my husband never looked at me the same again. He never quarreled or said anything even after couple of years later. But the way he talks sometimes as if he kws I am hiding a secret from him and he wants me to open up to him. My fear is that if I should open up, I might lose my marriage and my family. What happened between my ex and I was a one time thing. I never went back or saw him again. It has been 10 years now and I am still feeling bad about it especially when he talked about cheating couple.

This feeling is eating me up. I don't know if I should still open up to him or I should forever remain silent about it....

cc: Relationship matters
Politics / Re: Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) by 4right: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
MayorOfDelta:
Nice one, Mimiko has a good reputation with his people and well respected.

we are hoping he works with Peter obi come 2023.

Peter Obi 2023 is a must and all hands must be on deck.
Are you from Ondo state?
If you not just stop saying what you don’t know.
Are you aware he contested for Senatorial seat after his government,and he lost.

Note: I’m from Ondo State,
He is the least Trusted leader and he has lost the respect of most of his People because he is Power Greedy (He is ready to Do anything for him to get Power).
Nobody trusted him .
Are you aware that even as a Sitting Governor in his last Tenure he work against Jegede the Governorship flagbearer of his Party in Favor of Aketi just for Aketi Support federally for his Corruption issue and for the Senatorial seat.

Don’t say what you don’t know.
I have a direct link with Leadership as at then.
Even Agbado and cassava Coronal can Testify.
Lol

1 Like

Romance / Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by 4right: 1:48am On Aug 01, 2022
This are the type of Wish that I will not honor.
Infact if the other family members decided to honour it by erecting this Giant Penis for her.
Will also be going there to removing it every night after.
What a Rubbish……..
The cemetery does not belong to her,so which should not bring female kids of less than 10ths to say will welfare to their lost one without them seeing Rubbish.
Business / Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by 4right: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
43Ronin:

Be like the guy just enter yankee. Na mostly stingy & low income earners dey use laundromat wash basic things for yankee. Most people have washing machine, dryer and even dishwasher in their house. OP go still make am with time.

Nope you are wrong.

They are some thick Cloth or some stuff that only industrial washer can do.
Even the richest send those things down

5 Likes

Business / Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by 4right: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Welcome to USA .
Na them ,they just come.
They must post and write on everything that amazed them.
I mean no offense,na so it Dey be when you just come.

One you av been hear for some time,nothing will amaze you any more.

Now so I Dey feel too years ago when I just get to this USA,but me no get time to they post post.

even now when this people here cross d street with only underwear in the name of summer heat,I’m not even move any more than to look away before person go think say I Dey admire her.
Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by 4right: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Just getting to know this through this post.
Make I rush go sign my own.
Reno doesn’t not like this country.
Reno said I quote “I was supporting Tinubu against Osinbanjo because Is easy to beat and campaign against Tinubu “
What kind of man is that,he claimed to be consign about Nigeria but he place his interest above it,all he want is for ATIKU to win.
Even if there are better candidates like Peter Obi and Osinbanjo than him.
If is here in USA ATIKU will still be in Jail.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by 4right: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
greenermodels:
Nigerian politicians are so funny, he's copying what Peter Obi did. Peter Obi did his during no campaign period while Osinbajo is just acting for the election camera/paparazzi. Nigerians can see through it.
Because the accident happened on airport road,star Boy also going to catch flight to Akure.so he branched to help.
You get it now,if you don’t get it now just forget about it
Politics / Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by 4right: 4:01am On May 28, 2022
Go and Sleep
Or Pray for your dear life.
Is late Nigerian.
Leave this space for us that are in Diaspora to comment
Politics / Re: Supreme Court Affirms Appeal Court Ruling On Rivers State Commission Of Inquiry by 4right: 3:59am On May 28, 2022
Don’t you guy sleep
Phones / Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by 4right: 3:46am On Sep 20, 2021
I av one Question for him
So what of us that av invested and reinvested but now spending cash from our investment,
We should not buy it too when we can comfortably afford it?
On my Dad of 65years enjoying the fruit of his Labor,should not buy it too if he likes it because he want to carry his cash to Where?
Politics / Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by 4right: 4:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Wokenaija:
Southerners it’s time to detach ourselves from One Nigeria before these terrorists will start doing things here too! It’s funny now , till it’s no longer funny.
Please define what you mean by southerners?
Lol
Do you means after removing anything as North - in it?lol
Politics / Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by 4right: 4:42am On Sep 14, 2021
I don’t get it,don’t you guys sleep.
Anyway maybe you we r in the same shoe(Nairalander
USA base club)

2 Likes

Politics / Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by 4right: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
The Speaker of the house,who happen to be the First Female Speaker last tenure was from that Region.
What did she do?
If all there Senator,Rep,House Rep ,all the Political appointees can do anything till now,then nobody from that Region should call Aketi into this.
Shame on All the Political Appointees that reside there.
Shame On Former Deputy Agboola Ajayi,he also resides there,Shame

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.