Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? (30662 Views)

Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. / Female Hair Cut Styles In Nigeria: Trending Low Cut Hairstyles / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by adanny01(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Free

With this coupon, I get the best low cut

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Juanmike(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
bassdow:

Bros forget union FIXed price - Price them codedly and they would understand. If they don't, you're free to look elsewhere.

With my kinda dressing, you fit pity me run am β‚¦β€Ž200 especially if you're seeing me for the very first time in your shop.
You must be do poor and wretched.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Wizywiz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Nihi Etche, Rivers State
boss man u sure so ..anyway how is Nihi today.....use to have a girlfriend there years back...anyway was at Odufor on Sunday to see a friend....chikaa ooo

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Juanmike(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
I get barbing salon, if enter wit h your ID card its 250, but if you enter come shout Yoruba ronu its free.

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Batman2412(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
I cut my hair and carve my goatee myself with my Wahl super taper of 8 years. I dunno what barbers charge now
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by huntax(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
1k in Council, Idimu, Alimosho, Lagos state. .
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Gopitoto: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Last last when una collect well for this country una go get sense by force.... Nigeria no be for poor man again...I de cut my hair and shave for house no time to look time
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Ogodogu(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Used to be 1500
Now it's 2000
Abuja
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by MCLION(m): 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
I used to barb with Chibyke here in Abakaliki @ N500, after the subsidy removal I when to have a hair cut and to my greatest surprise the price list was now N1000. I have not been able to go back there after the usual two weeks interval.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by kiddkash(m): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
I sell chargeable clippers as well as all cosmetics products in wholesale quantity

Check the link below
πŸ‘‡
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Eagle360(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Zero naira thanks to my rechargeble clipper.
Gorimapa style grin

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by 4right: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
#32,000k
If you are not getting it I can throw more light.

Some places #40,000k now
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by saveman91(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Na N200 i pay but the price list is N300 i just tell the man say i no get 2 head, he do anyhow he see anyhow
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by CodeTemplar: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
80 Naira
razor blade and omo.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Emma1Oj(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
I have been barbing myself since during COVID-19 till date.

I have my own very sound sharp clipper, and I barb and shave wen ever I like. The peace is superb.

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Oluwasheyijossy: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
2,500 now in gwarimpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by francisduru: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
10ghc
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by kiltoko1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by ghettochild(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
bassdow:
Cost ranges from β‚¦β€Ž500 or β‚¦β€Ž700 and above.

As for Me, I've got ma own clipper, Shampoo, Relaxer, Conditioner, Comb and headWarmer hence I cut ma hair once a Year.

In fact between year 2021 and year 2023, I cut ma hair just once meaning I cut my hair once in almost 3-years.

My headwarmer has become a regular part of my clothing. In fact a woman who have known me for close to 3-years once asked how I'm able to always wear it, and that even She as a woman can't cover her hair that long. most people haven't seen my hair for almost 3-years now since I made headwarmer part of my clothing. It's become so part of Me I wear it inDoors, and mostimes to bed sef.

And just for the record, I bought about 6 headWarmers at once and I rarely rotate them.

Even the day I cut my finally got to cut ma hair, I paid β‚¦β€Ž300 after pricing them tightly. Next time, I would go to another place they wouldn't easily recognize me, and PRICE them again BUT that should be in 2 or 3 years time.

We wey our HAIR dey grow like say Village people dey apply fertilizer ontop am every Night, how I for fit dey go salon every 2 to 3 weeks for this economy.

Let things keep on INCREASING anyHow, we go adjust join. it's become survival of the FITTest.

Headwaters is a part of my everyday dressing here in SA....and unto say I don dey go bald especially from the front...so na chiskop aka gorimapa I dey always barb n I do it myself..
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Ropo0126: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
bassdow:
Cost ranges from β‚¦β€Ž500 or β‚¦β€Ž700 and above.

As for Me, I've got ma own clipper, Shampoo, Relaxer, Conditioner, Comb and headWarmer hence I cut ma hair once a Year.

In fact between year 2021 and year 2023, I cut ma hair just once meaning I cut my hair once in almost 3-years.

My headwarmer has become a regular part of my clothing. In fact a woman who have known me for close to 3-years once asked how I'm able to always wear it, and that even She as a woman can't cover her hair that long. most people haven't seen my hair for almost 3-years now since I made headwarmer part of my clothing. It's become so part of Me I wear it inDoors, and mostimes to bed sef.

And just for the record, I bought about 6 headWarmers at once and I rarely rotate them.

Even the day I cut my finally got to cut ma hair, I paid β‚¦β€Ž300 after pricing them tightly. Next time, I would go to another place they wouldn't easily recognize me, and PRICE them again BUT that should be in 2 or 3 years time.

We wey our HAIR dey grow like say Village people dey apply fertilizer ontop am every Night, how I for fit dey go salon every 2 to 3 weeks for this economy.

Let things keep on INCREASING anyHow, we go adjust join. it's become survival of the FITTest.

grin grin

Two to three weeks too much for me self
1 week my hair don full back 😩
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Bashnigga(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
5H
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by favour32(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
N200:00K FOR BARBING AND SHAVING.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Darkandhandsom(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
3000 in Abj
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Treasure17(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by touchplay(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Tapout(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Omo where una dey see hair barb 1k? Na every week I go dey barb be that 😁
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by bizhop01: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
Β£1
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by bigcee(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
pacqman:
I get my own clipper... If my hair full , i put call make my bro come cut me...

Na so we take dey run am and everywhere good normally... πŸ˜‚

I get this ogbonge smart clipper wey you go like also... 30 pics available

E sharp pieces...Nationwide delivery of course.
One thing I dislike about this clipper is the weight(too heavy). Oraimo should work on the weight.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Henry22(m): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
500 naira pere, and one babe asked me to send her 10k for hair do grin
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Exceed15: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
N500
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by sukar886: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
It depends on the salon , some collect 400,500, even 800
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by adexoramo(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
It’s #500 in my area but I do give my stylist 1k .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? / Funny Pics: Evolution Of Sagging / Abdulahi Olatoyan On Ebony Life TV, Now Looks Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.