Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) (94606 Views)

Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish And Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (photos) / Man Accidentally Sets His Penis On Fire (video) / A Man Was Ejaculated After Rubbing His Penis On A Woman Bun In Public BRT Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Samskid310(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Y'all purging over this post are kind of dumb, anybody's dying wish can be anything.Just like Tinubu's dying wish is to masturbate in Aso Rock
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by eleko1: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
sad Hope Pa Righteousness2 Don see am sad
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Wonderful!

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Who knows the particular dick she had in mind the second she voiced out that wish? All dick ain't the same and mama must've remembered that one night when she was banged by a guy, let's call him Gbolahan.

Perhaps mama was sweet sixteen and just met Gbola. A fresh-looking, body of a god and a handsome young yoruba man who came for study.

The sweetest sex in my book happens when one's young.

When Gbolahan, the Yoruba demon finally seduced mama, she fell flat to his power.

And on that day, the day the powers of the universe said they'd have sex, Mama's spread her legs widely and our son Gbolahan gave her the sex of her life which almost crippled her.

Gbolahan nearly burst her uterus.

grin grin grin I don't even know what I'm writing again! But, by and large, Gbolahan died the next day in an auto crash and No man was able to replicate his feat even though mama travelled the world in search of Gbolahan's kind of dick.

She had sex a thousand times but nothing could compare to what that man gave him.

And on her sick bed, she had no choice but to have Gbola's dicked erected in its full glory right on her grave.
Grandma dying wish is to phallus Statue and someone human being are saying grandma is an olosho, Grandma is that ,of you look it closely ,that dick represent her husband love life
Her joy was getting Regular orgasm giving sex grin
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by harmony75: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Why mama why �‍♂️
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Stevo35: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dick is life

Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Who knows the particular dick she had in mind the second she voiced out that wish? All dick ain't the same and mama must've remembered that one night when she was banged by a guy, let's call him Gbolahan.

Perhaps mama was sweet sixteen and just met Gbola. A fresh-looking, body of a god and a handsome young yoruba man who came for study.

When Gbolahan, the Yoruba demon finally seduced mama, she fell flat to his power.

And on that day, the day the powers of the universe said they'd have sex, Mama's spread her legs widely and our son Gbolahan gave her the sex of her life which almost crippled her.

grin grin grin I don't even know what I'm writing again! But, by and large, Gbolahan died the next day in an auto crash and No man was able to replicate his feat even though mama travelled the world in search of Gbolahan's kind of dick.

She had sex a thousand times but nothing could compare to what that man gave him.

And on her sick bed, she had no choice but to have Gbola's dicked erected in its full glory right on her grave.

Your Molly plugs ASAP please

2 Likes

Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
Make mummy GO no see this one o
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Generalwoodz:

Arant fou.

1 Like

Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
chatinent:
The world can do anything as far as it defiles all rules of morality.

Not all old people are wise. Some foolish young people grew old too.

The world un poco loco
sincerely some people deserve such monument on their grave site,Ngozi my ex girl more than deserve even a bigger penis on her gravesite,the girl can sustain continuous industrial sex as long as the penis is still erect for days ,she cannot and will never go a day without at least one or two rounds,her love and capacity for sex is so unatural that I simply ran away after dating her for a few month and discovering the plans she had for me,in mortal fear of my health and sanity,she is married now to an unfortunate man that looks so emaciated that it looks like the girl is sucking the very life out of the poor man,how can you not look Haggard if you are tasked with 2-5 rounds of sex daily,na die be that.

1 Like

Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by kanya85: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
F*ck the world she said!
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Thatakwabombabe: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ment

Meanwhile I have some items to declutter
100ltr boman Fridge/freezer. Chill very fast n neatly used
Table Top glass gas cooker (sparingly used)
Nexus 4.5kg Automatic washing machine. Used for just 4 months
43” LG FullHD/ Game Tv (Not Smart)
Very clean

Non negotiable pls
Price are not negotiable. They are discounted already to clearance price

Call/ WhatsApp 081….89…6454.92
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by WeedyGonzalez1: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Generalwoodz:

Gbolahan's manhood lives on grin
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
In the name of John Thomas, all daughters of eve shall bow cool

Indeed, JOHN THOMAS IS A LEGEND!
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by ghboy83: 12:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Wise woman
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Tzar(m): 12:55am On Aug 01, 2022
The woman MUST have enjoyed many sweet penis in her long life!
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 1:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Vawulence grandma
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 01, 2022
H0didon:
Women and penis ehh grin.
Most men don't know their worth. Na why anytime i see Niggas simping here i weep. Women love dick more than we love pussy cheesy. They just know how to pretend and coordinate themselves unlike men. If you don't believe me , just get close to one random babe and make her free with you cool. You can thank me later.

As our Ancestors would say "A man who knows the worth of his weapon need not beg for a woman's tool".
Women don’t love dick as much men love pussy. Men spend their life savings on pussy. Most women are even scared of dicks and the pain they cause because most of y’all don’t know how to use it.

If most men knew how to use their dicks, we’ll be the one paying for sex.

1 Like

Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 01, 2022
UptownVibes:
Everybody dey conclude say na olosho turn granny. Na only olosho like preek ?

Women like preek normally. Na pretense and shame of what people will say,make some dey hide am.

If not for pregnancy, one will swear that some women has never had sex in their lives. They way they will be forming holy holy en..
If them no form holy holy, Na your gender go still call them olosho. No be their fault. Make una pick one. Ashawo vibes or Mother Theresa and stop confusing ladies.
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 01, 2022
H0didon:
Women and penis ehh grin.
Most men don't know their worth. Na why anytime i see Niggas simping here i weep. Women love dick more than we love pussy cheesy. They just know how to pretend and coordinate themselves unlike men. If you don't believe me , just get close to one random babe and make her free with you cool. You can thank me later.

As our Ancestors would say "A man who knows the worth of his weapon need not beg for a woman's tool".

70% of Men worldwide na Mugun when It comes to ToTo affairs. Nigerian Negroes are worse off, More like 90%..

1 Like

Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by 4right: 1:48am On Aug 01, 2022
This are the type of Wish that I will not honor.
Infact if the other family members decided to honour it by erecting this Giant Penis for her.
Will also be going there to removing it every night after.
What a Rubbish……..
The cemetery does not belong to her,so which should not bring female kids of less than 10ths to say will welfare to their lost one without them seeing Rubbish.
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Kingsteve(m): 1:52am On Aug 01, 2022
Generalwoodz:

grin
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 3:20am On Aug 01, 2022
A lot of people worship sex because of its pleasures...

However, it's fleeting and can be very Deceptive.

Imagine placing an image of a reproductive organ on your grave

Such deception can be so costly at the detriment of your eternal destiny.
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Iyasaburi: 4:20am On Aug 01, 2022
The woman must have encountered great konjis in her life time

Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Iyasaburi: 4:24am On Aug 01, 2022
judedwriter:
A lot of people worship sex because of its pleasures...

However, it's fleeting and can be very Deceptive.

Imagine placing an image of a reproductive organ on your grave

Such deception can be so costly at the detriment of your eternal destiny.

Brother Jude the senior pastor!
Dhoo!
Let the Pope decide.
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Okobola146: 4:25am On Aug 01, 2022
No be sey she sabi fok when she dey alive o. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Okobola146: 4:29am On Aug 01, 2022
4right:
This are the type of Wish that I will not honor.
Infact if the other family members decided to honour it by erecting this Giant Penis for her.
Will also be going there to removing it every night after.
What a Rubbish……..
The cemetery does not belong to her,so which should not bring female kids of less than 10ths to say will welfare to their lost one without them seeing Rubbish.
you too dey worry unnecessarily, you carry another person problem for head like cap. Hypertension is real o, no go kill yourself for nothing
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Okobola146: 4:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Bobmarie:
Women don’t love dick as much men love pussy. Men spend their life savings on pussy. Most women are even scared of dicks and the pain they cause because most of y’all don’t know how to use it.

If most men knew how to use their dicks, we’ll be the one paying for sex.
what are you feeling like? No be sey you even sabi fok sef. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) by Okobola146: 4:32am On Aug 01, 2022
okoroemeka:
sincerely some people deserve such monument on their grave site,Ngozi my ex girl more than deserve even a bigger penis on her gravesite,the girl can sustain continuous industrial sex as long as the penis is still erect for days ,she cannot and will never go a day without at least one or two rounds,her love and capacity for sex is so unatural that I simply ran away after dating her for a few month and discovering the plans she had for me,in mortal fear of my health and sanity,she is married now to an unfortunate man that looks so emaciated that it looks like the girl is sucking the very life out of the poor man,how can you not look Haggard if you are tasked with 2-5 rounds of sex daily,na die be that.
please can I have her phone number?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.