Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

4tune40's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4tune40's Profile / 4tune40's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Abia Youths Unites For #lettheyouthstaketheirchance Movement by 4tune40(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Press Release

The President General Umuahia Students Association Abia State University Chapter Comrade Authority Emerson Chiemela pays visit to Archbishop of Umuahia - His Grace ,Most Rev.Dr Chibuzo Raphael Opoko who celebrated his birthday few days ago .

After presenting the Award of "PATRON" Umuahia Students Association ABSU Chapter ,the Archbishop our Papa Nnukwu Endorsed the youth movement #LetTheYouthsTakeTheirChance and encouraged Comr Authority to push forward and prayed for the members of the body.

#FellowWhoSabiRoad

Travel / Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by 4tune40(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2020
Please I am very interested in studying in Norway but this www.studyinnorway.com is not loading I would appreciate if you could send me your email or Cell number ,Thank you
Jobs/Vacancies / Grow Your Business Now by 4tune40(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
AN UPGRADE FOR ENTERPRENUER PLATFORM FROM ASSUMGOLD HUB

Are You Losing Sales due to Low Patronage ?
Do you know People still Import Even With the Pandemic?
Does Your Customers Find Your Business Page enticing to buy From?
Do They Look Professional?
Do you have a Website Sales Page ? If No
Then Brace Yourself Up and Attend This Incoming Class..... Hurry Now ,
Limited Slots Available !!!
Call Assumpta On 08065379916
(For Registration And Inquiry)[color=#770077][/color]

Travel / Japanese Visa's Or South Korean Visa's by 4tune40(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good day everyone please I need advice from experienced People here please can I travel from South Korea to Japan with a student visa?
Education / Re: Nigeria Students In Ireland. How Is It To Study And Survive There by 4tune40(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2020
As your papa na ?

2 Likes

Education / Nigeria Students In Ireland. How Is It To Study And Survive There by 4tune40(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2020
I want to know how life is to study and work in Ireland. How is dia Economy, racism and if d allow foreign students to study and work ,I would be traveling by God's grace and mercy after this lock down. Ur positive contribution will be highly appreciate. Thanks

1 Like

Education / Ireland And UK Which Is Preferable For International Students From Nigeria by 4tune40(m): 1:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Good day every, am a young man getting to 28 I am writing this post to get your advice on which country is more preferable to relocate to do my Master and Settle down for life between the UK and Ireland ,Some say the Uk is more expensive to live in while some argue that Ireland is rather more expensive and also in terms of job availablity for International Students(citizenship) .

Please I need people with travel experience to contribute to this post ,Thank you all .
Health / Re: I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick by 4tune40(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Did you use protection or did your CD cut open ?
Romance / Love Confession by 4tune40(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Good day my people ,my name is Charles am in the mid twenties ,there is this special gal am in love with we flow well and I desire to settle with her, she once told me her boyfriend makes her cry ,I want to ask her to be my girlfriend is it bad if I do that on phone because we can't see for now because of no movement in my state because (Covid 19) ,If I ask her out on phone is anything wrong ? Please I need your kindest advice .what is the best way to ask her out ?
Education / Umuahia Students Association ABSU Chapter Ably Led By Comrade Emerson Chiemela. by 4tune40(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
PRESS RELEASE

The Executive Members Umuahia Students Association Abia State University Chapter (U•S•A) ably led by Comrade Emerson Chiemela Authority went on a courtesy call to Dee Sam Hart Esq Director General Abia State Marketing And Quality Management Agency (Proudly made in Aba goods) .
Where the Coverner #LetsGiveTheYouthsAChance and President U•S•A Comrade Emerson Chiemela popularly know as "Authority" gave his accolades to the #MadeInAbaGoods led by the Abia State Government.
During the meeting which was an interactive section where he encouraged us to be good citizens of Abia and contribute positively to the growth and progress of our dear State, After which Dee Sam Hart endorsed the Youth Movement #LetsGiveTheYouthsAChance and was awarded " A Friend of the Association"
"The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times".

Dee Sam Hart I believe there are still more words of wisdom and knowledge I could learn from you Sir. Abia is in God's Hands.

Like you said Trust The Process
(God is The Greatest)

#IStandWithMadeInAbaGoods
#God Bless USA
#GodBlessAbiaState

#LetsGiveTheYouthsAChance.

Politics / Job Alert by 4tune40(m): 7:05am On Feb 14, 2020
Good Day My Brothers and Sisters Please Does anyone know entry level salary in Firs with WAEC?
Jobs/Vacancies / Job Employment Opportunity by 4tune40(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good evening All, I was offered a Job at Federal Inland Revenue Service but the little challenges am having is that for the main time I have only WAEC to apply with, I want to know if Firs employs with WAEC and How much is the salary for WAEC holders? Please I would honestly appreciate your contributions.
Jobs/Vacancies / Job Employment Opportunity by 4tune40(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good evening All, I was offered a Job at Federal Inland Revenue Service but the little challenges am having is that for the main time I have only WAEC to apply with, I want to know if Firs employs with WAEC and How much is the salary for WAEC holders? Please I would honestly appreciate your contributions.
Travel / Canadian Visa by 4tune40(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
Good day everyone please I Need advice from every experienced traveler here or any one who have lived in the UK for some time.

My question below :

Please how easy can it be as Nigerian student in the UK to migrate to Canada with a student visa?

Please I would really appreciate your kind response and contributions ,Thanks
Travel / Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by 4tune40(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
ThinkWISELY:

I need link bro

I can help if you are serious
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Choice Of Employment by 4tune40(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2020
Thank you all, The God way do am for me go do am for you!
Jobs/Vacancies / Choice Of Employment by 4tune40(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Good day everyone please I am 24 years I just graduated from the University last year, Please I was asked to choose between this verious jobs where I would prefer to work I would be needing your kind advice
1: Nigerian Immigration Service
2: Federal Ministry of foreign Affairs
3: FIRS

Please which do I go for and any idea of how much do the pay,

I would like to know the salary and bonus structure

I would really appreciate any matured response thank you !
Romance / Re: My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend by 4tune40(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
The truth is that your sister urge is much once she starts to open no closing o ,take her away, slap her, tell her you and your mother would be taken her for Virginity test every month try and be doing it once in a while she go fear, tell her that your guys would be watching her lastly tell her she can have a boyfriend when she is in final year

1 Like

Travel / Re: I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please by 4tune40(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please bro, I kindly advise you don't go to Cyprus, you try Turkey or Canada, Finland, Norway and Holland ,if you need link I could be of help.
Travel / Re: American Visa Application Fee Increased For Nigerians by 4tune40(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pls How can I get my own MTN promo bonus with yellow promo ?

Is there a code or something somebody plz help me out
Politics / Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by 4tune40(m): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2019
God Please come save Abians ,Na your hand we dey .... This pictures are fake pictures . When u enter Abia u will understand better
Celebrities / Australian Visa by 4tune40(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2019
I am a Nigerian youth around the age of 25 to 27 years, I plan on migrating / traveling to Australia soon .
My question is if I get married in Australia do I get an Australian Citizenship ? Please I need your reliable advance and contributions
Romance / Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by 4tune40(m): 4:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Bro don't beg her, since you are sure she was cheating on you, Is she a hoe ?Go ur way abeg

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by 4tune40(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Thank God it didn't succeed
Phones / Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by 4tune40(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
And also there airtime finishes 10 times faster than before
Phones / Re: MTN Slashes Data Prices, Unveils Incentives For New Customers by 4tune40(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2019
The federal government should look into Nigerian Service providers ie: Mtn and Airtel the are taking advantage of Nigerians swindleing the poor masses. How can data finish like oxygen.
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by 4tune40(m): 12:17am On Jul 07, 2019
That Country is a no go Area for me, Nigerians stay clear.
Romance / Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by 4tune40(m): 12:15am On Jul 07, 2019
Wish you both the best of marriage

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.