Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,734 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. (39862 Views)

Jealousy And Bitterness Towards Successful Students. / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by meobizy(f): 1:31am On Jul 25, 2019
Since she is your ex why should you care about how she lives? If the situation was going to disturb you the two of you would've remained in a relationship now. My friend go and continue your life and attract another female. This one you speak of's administration, just like the Jonathan era, don expire.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by EditorsPalace(m): 1:31am On Jul 25, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,nice one

Thanks
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Realhommie(m): 1:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Her bitterness towards you is understandable, she'll get over it with time so just let her alone if truly you have moved on.

Just maybe she's that way coz she really did love you and expected more from the relationship.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by skultrick(m): 1:44am On Jul 25, 2019
tommyken:

I followed your advice bro, I went to her house with a friend with an intension to tell her no need to hold a grudge against me when we could all moved on happily but guess the funny thing? She lock herself inside the room with key that she don't want to see but she can talk with my friend. So I went outside and she began to list all my sins to my friends and she swear that she will never forgive me till she die.
Well, you advice me to " give her a kind of victory she deserve" and move on which I have done. At least I have move on happily and holds no grudge towards her. Thank you.

I dare to say you're a real puxxxsy, unless the story you initially told us is lie.

Why do we have so many weak men this days, ehh, why?

You claimed your so called love betrayed your trust and love by sleeping with other guys, and that's why you broke up with her.

Why then should it concern you if she wears a fucking grudge against you, even to the extent of going to beg her. Tomorrow now you'll come here telling us how you ended up with the wrong woman.

Common, it's like your saleman you employed and trusted, steals from you, you find out, then sacked him, but because he bears grudges against you for sacking him, you then went to his house to beg him to forgive you.

You're a very big fool, you deserve the worse kind of women.

Trust is golden and when it's broken, it's better to work away, otherwise it'll be an impending catastrophe waiting to happen.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by enny234: 1:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Deicide:
Don't they all?

If only you knew what ex's say about us behind our back esp to their new B.f.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Hotzone(m): 1:58am On Jul 25, 2019
Dine with yo enemies
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by MachadoPreto: 1:58am On Jul 25, 2019
Use her for money rituals!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by grandstar(m): 2:00am On Jul 25, 2019
tommyken:
I broke up with her just last month and I have move on fine although sometimes I miss her but I throw away such feelings immediately they appear.

I broke up with her due to her cunning and cheating nature but the problem here is that whenever any one ask her of me she replies them with anger and people have been telling she is really bitter towards me.

Someone came to my house and told me she said she will never forgive me that when I was sick she was there for me but she has forgotten I was also there for her and my own sacrifices I made towards her, well am not move by such manipulation.

My problem now is that some people are telling me to beg her for forgiveness even if we won't be together but for the sake of peace and to forget the past BUT that is against my principle because doing that will give her a kind of victory and feeling that I miss her.

My Intuition is telling me to ignore her that a time will come when she will realise her mistakes and be the one to call me up, I just have this deep conviction in me to just allow her be and keep hating for all I care.

Please I would like your advice concerning this issue.
Thanks.

There's a time to find and a time to accept as lost (Ecclesiastes 3:6)

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Burchester: 2:08am On Jul 25, 2019
This is the same story as me bro. I caught her cheating with her ex and she kept denying it and I was there begging her for forgiveness just because I was in love imagine. sometimes love is a crazy thing, now every time she calls me I don't pick up or answer her if I answer her she would start acting grudges against me. the best thing I did was to delete her from my life.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by BENEAMATA: 2:13am On Jul 25, 2019
how long were you together before the breakup ? 'cos some guys can just decide to call it quit after like three/four years of dating a girl , and her offence might not even be that she is sleeping around . four years ! , and you know a woman's time is short . please i'm begging you , guys , endeavour to find out what flaw your girl has that can break the relationship inside the first seven months of been together , WHILE THE SEX IS STILL GREAT not when the breakup will make your girl feel used and discarded . I know it's not that easy and humans can hide their true character , but trust me there are warning signs to look out for . While i don't know how long you were together , a lady bitter about a breakup more often than not already has high hope for that relationship and being dumped has never boosted anyone's self esteem . . . . . Hell hath no fury they say .

9 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Xisnin(m): 2:13am On Jul 25, 2019
She can harbor bitterness, hatred, disgust or whatever she likes because it
is her right to do so.

All this shows that you have not gotten over her because whatever she does should be none of your business.

If you have indeed moved on, tell those reminding you of her to never mention her again.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 25, 2019
You have 2 options before you on the table.
1) You can decide to call and text her and ask for forgiveness just to fulfill all righteousness as a Christian
2) Ignore the bitch and move on with your life as if you never met her from Adam. Not a single Bleep was given. She can take her bitterness with her to her grave.
Left to me I will pick the latter.

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by udemzyudex(m): 2:41am On Jul 25, 2019
tommyken:
I broke up with her just last month and I have move on fine although sometimes I miss her but I throw away such feelings immediately they appear.

I broke up with her due to her cunning and cheating nature but the problem here is that whenever any one ask her of me she replies them with anger and people have been telling she is really bitter towards me.

Someone came to my house and told me she said she will never forgive me that when I was sick she was there for me but she has forgotten I was also there for her and my own sacrifices I made towards her, well am not move by such manipulation.

My problem now is that some people are telling me to beg her for forgiveness even if we won't be together but for the sake of peace and to forget the past BUT that is against my principle because doing that will give her a kind of victory and feeling that I miss her.

My Intuition is telling me to ignore her that a time will come when she will realise her mistakes and be the one to call me up, I just have this deep conviction in me to just allow her be and keep hating for all I care.

Thanks.

Follow your instinct,it won't fail u.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:57am On Jul 25, 2019
SaucyBenks:
listen... Listen bro... Lemme tell you what everyone here is scared to tell you...

She has become obsessed with you and won't mind if she gets to Bleep you again and again, she doesn't just want to say it... I bleeped my pastor's daughter who was so mean to me.. Guess where I bleeped her the very first day we talked "in an incompleted building" and it continued till she left for school... She misses you bro, use your head, invite her over and let the rest be history

I hope you have something left to keep for your future wifey sha? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by madridsta007(m): 3:00am On Jul 25, 2019
tommyken:

Thanks.

Ignore her. Women find it harder to move on when compared to guys. But when they move, they move.

She will move on. Ignore her.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by FreeMejoor1(m): 3:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I hope you have something left to keep for your future wifey sha? cheesy
hi
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Her bitterness is her problem...move on with gladness

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Neoteny(m): 3:23am On Jul 25, 2019
tommyken:

Thanks.

Admit it

You miss her

You want her to call

And if she does everything will be right as rain

Otherwise you won't give a shiit what she says about you.

Though you both sound like a pair of kids tbh

4 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Spoiler0652: 3:24am On Jul 25, 2019
my guy since you have moved on let her be I am telling you the truth. My girlfriend broke up I ignored her as if nothing happened. She even told me not to called her again. I just ignored. I did not reply the break up messages, three days later she started calling me. Is up to one month now . I haven’t talk to her. Because I have moved on

Las las ....FEAR WOMEN FEAR WOMEN . They are pretenders.

11 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by PrinceGallant: 3:45am On Jul 25, 2019
Oga, check yourself very well. If there is any way you offended her, you do better go and say "sorry" and break away from her. Many have gone just because of this simple-complex matter, some are in wretched life

When you have headche, you will know that it is from God and you treat it accordingly. But when you have this your feeling, any small thing, your mind goes to her and that is how one becomes wretched in life, starting to find solution to no problem

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by biggie73(m): 4:00am On Jul 25, 2019
There is no harm in being the first person to apologize. There is no point in seeking for advice on this forum when you already know what to do.

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by immaculate1234(m): 4:01am On Jul 25, 2019
What victory? You want to win medal, be the man here bro call her up and make things normal even if it is not to be together but clear the boarders.

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by paparazzi1987(m): 4:08am On Jul 25, 2019
After you damaged her shop. You think she can forgive you sad

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by whiteeyes: 4:14am On Jul 25, 2019
eezeribe:
Op, don't give her any fuccking victory... She can even die from hating on you, no problem...
Since you have moved on, forward ever... Backward never
No, don't say that!! Heaven honours the tears of a woman passionately especially when she is hurting for no just cause.
You see @poster, I'll tell you to apologize, speaking out of experience.
I had this relationship for about 5years, gave and put my all in it to succeed. The guy hurt me in the end, i vowed never to forgive him because he never considered my emotionally grieving heart. He went ahead and got married to another, till today as I type, no offspring yet after more than 10years.
Yes, I eventually forgave him and moved on but it's a scar never to be forgotten. What am I saying? Do NOT allow this issue linger, ask her to forgive while still fresh, tuck in your ego and kneel for her. You might have hurt her in several ways and she stomached it all for love, she's hurting because of her sacrifice for you. Yes, not all relationships must lead to marriage but, must not end in hate either.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by 4tune40(m): 4:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Bro don't beg her, since you are sure she was cheating on you, Is she a hoe ?Go ur way abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by healthserve(m): 4:22am On Jul 25, 2019
whiteeyes:
No, don't say that!! Heaven honours the tears of a woman passionately especially when she is hurting for no just cause.
You see @poster, I'll tell you to apologize, speaking out of experience.
I had this relationship for about 5years, gave and put my all in it to succeed. The guy hurt me in the end, i vowed never to forgive him because he never considered my emotionally grieving heart. He went ahead and got married to another, till today as I type, no offspring yet after more than 10years.
Yes, I eventually forgave him and moved on but it's a scar never to be forgotten. What am I saying? Do NOT allow this issue linger, ask her to forgive while still fresh, tuck in your ego and kneel for her. You might have hurt her in several ways and she stomached it all for love, she's hurting because of her sacrifice for you. Yes, not all relationships must lead to marriage but, must not end in hate either.
Good luck!

Women. Na wa o. You people should be forgiving us nau

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 25, 2019
luminouz:

Your case is quite weird.
Someone fvcked other men concurrently and currently while still dating you and you still went to her house to beg her? I don't get you unless you are not telling us the full gist. Why would she be angry knowing she cheated on you? What are u hiding bro?
Your story is not correlating abeg

He is obviously not telling us the main gist.

1 Like

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by yeyeosoronga: 4:27am On Jul 25, 2019
luminouz:

His story is weird.
He is either very weak emotionally or something is seriously off with his story.
How can you catch your gf on a cheating spree and she will still have the guts to be 'bitter' with you...unless she did all that to feed,clothe or send you to school,finance your biznez, with your full knowledge and support of her cheating ways.

He never said she cheated on him though. He broke up with her due to her "cunning and cheating nature", which could also mean she lies abt money and gets it fraudulently from him or a thousand other things.
Ask OP to expantiate further on this cheating nature. Has he ever caught her ?

4 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by emkz: 4:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Bros, this is a big deal. Suspend your ego and beg her for forgiveness.

I don't know the dynamics of the relationship. I have begged two women I broke up with. One of them told me: "you think you can break up with me and just go like that". The other one never said anything to me but she was bitter after I kept snubbing her; when karma eventually visited me, I remembered those two women. Careful who you mess with.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. by bluefilm: 4:37am On Jul 25, 2019
Nonsense angry

This nigga is a pussy nigga.

You wanna beg someone whom you claimed cheated on you?

For what, if I may ask?

Unless you are not telling the whole story as it really is.

In short, pussy niggaz like this OP nigga deserve only one thing in life: to be sent to Adolf Hitler's concentration camp to be used for research.

Weak pussy niggaz everywhere!

Nonsense. angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest RELOADED {nomination & Verification Thread} / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.