Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Love Confession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Confession (355 Views)

Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room / Confession : How I F**k My Brother Wife In Our Parlor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Confession by 4tune40(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Good day my people ,my name is Charles am in the mid twenties ,there is this special gal am in love with we flow well and I desire to settle with her, she once told me her boyfriend makes her cry ,I want to ask her to be my girlfriend is it bad if I do that on phone because we can't see for now because of no movement in my state because (Covid 19) ,If I ask her out on phone is anything wrong ? Please I need your kindest advice .what is the best way to ask her out ?
Re: Love Confession by Franzinni: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
You want to steal someone's girls is that right ?
Re: Love Confession by chuksdsilent: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Whatever feelings you have for her. I think you should express it. the worst you can get is a no.

I don't have much to say. Let the elders of nl come and rescue you

(1) (Reply)

Durex Play / 14 Instant Turn-offs In A Relationship According To Majority / marrying a virgin will it guarantee you marital fidelity? must read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.