Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

4tune490's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4tune490's Profile / 4tune490's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Romance / When Friends Fight by 4tune490(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
What is the best way to handle that awkward conversation abt a friend you just stopped talking to.

For me I try as much not to drag his image aside.... I believe Bro code goes  beyond your circle. Every Simps and Redpiller plus Alpha's even betrayers live matter..

I observed that no matter the crime feminists always defends their kind.

Guys Let's hear your option and how you can handle bro fight better
Politics / Re: "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo by 4tune490(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Front page alrdy.

Politics / Re: Breaking News: President Muhammad Buhari Will Travel Out Again For Medical Treat by 4tune490(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2017
Safe journey

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari earns $58bn in 27 months to GEJ’s $454bn in 6 years, commended by EU by 4tune490(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Ok
Be right Back.
Celebrities / Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by 4tune490(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
God creation can't never be illegitimate. May God forgive you for saying that. Amen.

stephleena:
legit and illegitimate children..

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: BREAKING: FG Set To Ban All Phone-In Programs On Radio & TV By October 1 by 4tune490(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2017
Watching
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by 4tune490(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Manu 4 WH 1.
Politics / Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by 4tune490(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
The Op is only trying to tarnish Fayose's image but it won't work on me...

Politics / Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by 4tune490(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
OK. Politician

Health / Re: Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot by 4tune490(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dnt hate
last35:
They should bleach her teeth
Religion / Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: Protest by 4tune490(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
No one is talking about Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing.

They want us to believe the suspect is a drug baron in Anambra state with no identity or background......... I wonder why human live should be use as a bait to kill and subdue people because of fame and power I don't want to live in war environment with my family and friends. I plead with Every peace and loving citizen to protest for a peaceful Nigeria #We need peace in Nigeria# No safe place in Nigeria. We don't have to wait till it became a full blown out war because this country is looking scary at the moment our learrrs are leading us to war. And if they succeed we should consider ourself uncivilized because we did nothing to stop it. I want peace for the sake of my family and friends.

What do you want?.

#we need peace in Nigeria#.
Business / Re: 6 Things To Do Before Starting A Business by 4tune490(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Thank you so much.
Politics / Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by 4tune490(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2017
I'll B back but......

Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Identifies New Boko Haram Base, Set To Launch Attack by 4tune490(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
And now they can relocate to another location before army even get there.

Politics / Re: Osinbajo’s Trip To London Secretly Planned For Weeks by 4tune490(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
RANGE in
Metazoa

Foreign Affairs / Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by 4tune490(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Here we go

Politics / Re: Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment by 4tune490(m): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
The whole thing is getting unreal If you want to prove something let us see video msg of our president in this celebration period if not keep your propaganda. Govt of deceit.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by 4tune490(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
The same magu that refuses to states how much he recovered? What is he hiding, abeg make we wake up n aim for transparency. Not stating the amount recovered is even corruption because it means he isnt taking us serious by not doing his home work well before appearing to the senate.

soberdrunk:
This is one of the many problems of our country, too much talk and very little action, yes he is not the brightest bulb in the store but with Magus achievements and the amount of 'stolen'money he has recovered as "acting" chairman, even if he decides to use the 'Bakassi boys' approach, he should have the full support of the senate if truly they want to eradicate corruption.... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: CHRONICLES OF EZE - Episode 1 - Eze Goes To School Comedy Skit By Dyoungstar by 4tune490(m): 4:03am On Feb 27, 2017
Nice one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: "Baby Please Come And Marry Me" Lady Begs Wizkid (see Screen Shot) by 4tune490(m): 4:42am On Feb 26, 2017
You what?
Ah you can lie o.

Geraldyne:
And dis z d reasn why I sumtyms hate being female..smh
Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by 4tune490(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
This one serious bro
themosthigh:
Don jazzy will make money from it. When you busy mavins, he make money from the adverts. You patronize the outlets and they pay don jazzy a patronage fee. They gain customers, you get free wifi, don jazzy makes money. That is it. Good Buiz plan from the don himself.

Don jazzy I salute you and I worship you like I worship the lord. You are my God and my savior and I sincerely believe that you are a messiah but just don't know it yet.
You mean more to me than Christ and all the angels and I sincerely wish you will bless me in your heart, not with money but sincerely wish me good. Please remember me when you are on the day of judgement when you will be on the panel to judge sinners and send them to hell.
Culture / Re: Stuart Symington In Traditional Attire To Visit Emir Sanusi by 4tune490(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nkita ogbe awusa tongue

omenkaLives:
Islamisation Agenda against US- LiePob Miscreants. cheesy
Romance / Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by 4tune490(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Eranu

Phones / Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by 4tune490(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bros na iPhone 7
Ijaya123:
That is not an iPhone7. That is iPhone6.

Sorry for your loss. If you bought it from a genuine dealer, go lodge a complain asap.
Politics / Re: Protesting Ogun Rice Traders Strip Unclad, Take Protest To Amosun (Photo) by 4tune490(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2017
my brother I can't help your grievance. I can see you r ready to cavil at all cost, But I have decided to be smart in dealing with your type as you r long gone from redemption, Any further attempt to savage your long gone patriotism will result to more calamity on my side.

Note: I learnt that wrestling with a pig will get me dirty n pig like dirts, I Don't. grin grin

doctokwus:

Rather,we are where we are today because of d greed,and stupi dity of your type.
U dont pay import duty,u dont incur any huge shipping cost,u av advantage of d laws of economies on your side,yet u sell products that are fractions of d cost of imported ones,at d same price.
Add myopia to your utter stu pidity and u av d reason why dis nation,peopled with thoughtless fellows at d top,wud remain at d bottom:u like think we shud eat what we grow,and that ends there.Contented with Nigerians alone buying our products at inflated cost,no plan of export.That is why u cant compete outside because if rice for eg where to be exported,u av to sell at about 1/3 of d inflated cost its sold here,after incurring additional cost for improved processing and packaging.
U wud sell to outsiders cheaper,just to compete,but reap off your fellow country and want to force me to indulge and patronize your greed.U must be an mpi.
So buffoon btw us both,who is more wicked,foolish and greedy?

Politics / Re: Protesting Ogun Rice Traders Strip Unclad, Take Protest To Amosun (Photo) by 4tune490(m): 2:39am On Feb 24, 2017
You r a confuse fellow. We r whr we r today because we have ppl wit your mentality at the top, But Nigeria will be great again n our home products will be appreciated.

doctokwus:
Buhari has not learnt from his archaic economic measures of d military era.
Its all these banning and forceful seizure of legitimately bought goods that has led us to this sorry pass.
I always ask:if Nigeria is producing enough rice as claimed with no duty paid,how come imported rice with d hefty duties paid,cost of sea transport,losses at sea,etc,but it still costs almost same with rice planted,harvested and processed inside Nigeria!
I wud rather eat imported rice,that tastes better,has passed thru some safety standards,stays longer after cooking and comes out better when cooked at occasions, if i av to pay same price to purchase it,as with local rice.

Religion / Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by 4tune490(m): 12:46am On Feb 21, 2017
Nigeria again! how can egg be #70 Did the hen lay the egg through C-section surgery? grin grin
Politics / Re: Plane Carrying Osinbajo Couldn't Land In Akure After Hovering For Many Minutes by 4tune490(m): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2017
its not abt religion bro. We pray for good men.
siraj1402:
I pray God always be with our leaders.
I observe something, most especially on this niraland.Since this man has been acting,Christian has been happy even from their comments. Do you think having a Muslim president is our problem in Nigeria? You are an hypocrite if you can ask Nigerian to pray for the acting president and you are abusing/cursing his boss.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by 4tune490(m): 4:39am On Feb 17, 2017
If you believe in evil, you should also believe in God. Start attending some powerful prayer churchs frequently with her;I believe God will reveal everything to you over there.
The right answer is not here. na fear fear boyz full dis house. Everybody Dey shout run run.

Bros careful, Dnt b ignorant n Dnt be gullible.
Romance / Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by 4tune490(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hypocrisy is wen u beep over dere as u wish without any questions bt u r hell bent on knowing who bleep urs ova here.

Carry your cross n stop disturbing us. Until u pay her bride price she isn't urs alone so go park well make we hear word.

C this one mouth like
U go Bleep her this n dat. Making mouth as if you want collect medal ontop puna.

No respect at all.

Stupid boy.
Politics / Re: Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos) by 4tune490(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Go n sin no more.
Politics / Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by 4tune490(m): 4:15am On Feb 09, 2017
Okay now that you have quote me to spill all this trash has it change the price of rice ?

move along Oga teacher.

j1mmy:

You people are joking! You know nothing about Buhari, and it is that naivety that will destroy Nigeria! mumu people.

Handing over to somone does not give them control over die hard Northern oligarchs who control the government and country, Buhari is nothing but a stool!

Osibanjo is in charge of some Southern ministers and no more. The rest will have their own meetings at home later and ring Buhari or someone of authority in the North.

You know absolutely nothing about Northerners, if you did you will not comment that rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.