Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

4wearegreat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4wearegreat's Profile / 4wearegreat's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4wearegreat: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
GlitteringStar:
@All 6th January IELTS test takers, few hours to go. smiley May CLB 9 and CLB 10 fall on you all.

Amen IJN Name. 10q

1 Like

Education / Re: How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? by 4wearegreat: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2018
RuffRuggedRaw:

Thanks man!

Bro, Please I sent you a PM. Would need your help. I would appreciate if you could contact me via 4wearegreat@gmail.com

Thanks bro
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4wearegreat: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Uzoreen:
Im still very curious why your first attempt cldnt fly for you. Cos to me it looks pretty ok... I truly wish you the very best.

Because I scores 7.5 instead if a minimum of 8 in listening. With 7.5 my CRS is 415 .......it would have been 465 supposing i scored a 8 in listening
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4wearegreat: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
4wearegreat:
Hello Everyone,

Please what can I do to raise my morale?

1st attempt (July) - LRWS - 7.5,9, 7.5, 8
2nd attempt (Nov)- LRWS - 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5

For 2nd Attempt: I Requested for EOR in RWS. None was upgraded (lost 15k) cry cry

3rd attempt (Jan) - Had my speaking this week - Messed up big time!!!! embarassed cry cry

I presently feel so depressed and demoralized.

With IELTS score of LRWS-8,7,7,7........................ITA would fall on me immediately wink, but achieving this appear impossible #Makeigobegmyvillagepeople grin

Thanks to everyone. The test went well except for the listening sections - though not because of my state of mind. It was a bit difficult listening to the audio via speaker instead of headset (wrote @MOD Center) so i missed out some answers.

@ the end, it will end in praize.

Cc: oopsy; stonecoldcafe; mcstan18; uzoreen; chizilulu; Abbylee;

5 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4wearegreat: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oopsy:
Hi, I'm sure it will work out well for you, you'd be surprised. Just relax, you need to, for the remaining tests.
Meanwhile, when did you submit your EOR and when did you get a response? I sent you a PM cos I took in October and sent for EOR in November and haven't heard from them.
Kindly let me know. Thanks

Sent EOR on Nov 13 got response on Dec 28
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4wearegreat: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
emelueobi:
Don't give up, don't let it affect the remaining aspect of your exams. Just pray about it and be hopeful. My speaking test was also terrible, I spoke for 1 minute in part 2 and my part 3 was so difficult, I didn't even understand the questions and questions were on areas I had little or no knowledge about, I just mumbled few words. And when my speaking test was over I immediately ran out of the room. I felt terrible about the test, and I really prayed about it, I still prepared for LRW. And to God be the glory I passed all components of the exam, I got a 7 in speaking.

Thanks ............but my level of f**k up is out of this world. Words cant express how disappointed I am.

I will keep praying and remain hopeful. My major concern is its impact on the remain aspect of the exams. I cant even concentrate @ work.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4wearegreat: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2018
Abbylee:
Please ask for a remark on that second attempt, you should be able to get an upgrade on your writing.

Thanks bro, I requested for a remark in RWS (just to be safe).............none was upgraded
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4wearegreat: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Please what can I do to raise my morale?

1st attempt (July) - LRWS - 7.5,9, 7.5, 8
2nd attempt (Nov)- LRWS - 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5

For 2nd Attempt: I Requested for EOR in RWS. None was upgraded (lost 15k) cry cry

3rd attempt (Jan) - Had my speaking this week - Messed up big time!!!! embarassed cry cry

I presently feel so depressed and demoralized.

With IELTS score of LRWS-8,7,7,7........................ITA would fall on me immediately wink, but achieving this appear impossible #Makeigobegmyvillagepeople grin

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 4wearegreat: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2017
belushi7:

Here is my timeline:

AOR - 24/10/17
ADR - 31/10/17 (Travel History)
ADR submitted - 2/11/17
Medical Passed - 2/11/17
IP1 - 2/11/17
NA2 - 3/11/17
IP2 - 8/11/17
PPR - 9/11/17

CONGRAT!!!.................. I tap into the anointing of this kind timeline. Settled by God in less than 3 weeks. AWESOME

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 4wearegreat: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Canadianfly:
Breaking News:

Minister of Immigration has announced that the draws for 2017 have been closed. Next draw to be February 2018.

www.cic.gc.ca/roundsclosedfor2017/

Baba please no give person heart attack ooo

*runs away*
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 4wearegreat: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
smslive2:
I just saw the below on Canada Forum.... BEWARE!!! CIC do verify employment reference ooooo

Avoid story that touch, if you cant get a document, USE YOUR LOE!!!

Yea, I know of an instance where a Senior Manager was sacked because he provided reference letter to a Junior Colleague. Per the company's policy, such letter should originate from HR. To make matter worse, the company issued a disclaimer on the authenticity of the letter to CIC....................the rest na story that touch cry cry

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 4wearegreat: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
I checked British Council page now, only to discover that the next General Training Module (in Lagos) is Next Year shocked.

At the sight of this page........... I almost pee for body grin. Seriously counting down to Friday. British Council should please give me let my people go..........

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 4wearegreat: 5:07am On Nov 04, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:

Your head is not correct. Ko Ni da fu yin.

Please let us endeavour to avoid use of derogatory words . . . . . . .none of us here is a skilled/expert VO. All advice are based on individuals experience, perception, research and interpretation of details.

Thus whilst some people comment may contradict your position, that doesnt make them wrong, nor make your position right.

Boss13 only proffered her own 2cent. the final decision as regard the documents to submit is up to each individual.
using derogatory words could discourage others from making valuable contributions.

6 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 4wearegreat: 4:53am On Nov 04, 2017
blackfm:

I wrote too but for some reason I can't explain I'm not anxious at all. Que sera sera I guess.

what will be, will be........better stuff must happen oo coz, i can't wait to move to the next stage
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 4wearegreat: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
@Oct 28 IELTS Peeps - Count down to next week Friday

3 Likes

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.