Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game (7787 Views)

Who Is This Jenny Clay Bashing Men Up And Down / Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by 4xplore: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
dairykidd:

True.. but i have met a great number of girls who were hell bent on loosing their hymen so they could be wild and reckless. No attachment to u whatsoever. Its just like u helped them cross a busy street.. Now even if her first sex was crap on her wedding night she may know if she's the inquisitive type that has gathered knowledge from reading about sex and from what she has heard from friends/ other women... She will most likely eventually become sexually frustrated in the long run if the husband refuses to improve on it

How do you become sexually frustrated when you have no experience?? You only miss what you have experienced not what you read or heard.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
4xplore:

How do you become sexually frustrated when you have no experience?? You only miss what you have experienced not what you read or heard.
Same way a poor man is frustrated when all those around him are doing good while his situation remains the same. He doesn't need to have tasted wealth to know whealth is sweet. He sees it around him, hears about it even from those who were as broke as himself. Read my post again bro

7 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
21cents:
this post doesn't have sense at all. all you're trying to preach here is to make bad and immoral things look good and praising premarital sexcapades as way of life for humans.

We know you're not a virgin already and you're a community sperm depot but don't come here and try to convince those with untouched kpekus to lose their virginity for any random individual who isn't their husband. U get bro .. Misery like company

no one was born a sex guru from the womb, you can learn and become a pro when you marry.
Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Sixfeetbelle: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
libertymax:
hey sixfeetbelle, you're a vibe! i'd like us to become pals if you dont mind. i sent you a message not long

I would appreciate you send it later this month. With this craze of a topic, I need to separate the sheep from the wolves. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
21cents:
this post doesn't have sense at all. all you're trying to preach here is to make bad and immoral things look good and praising premarital sexcapades as way of life for humans.

We know you're not a virgin already and you're a community sperm depot but don't come here and try to convince those with untouched kpekus to lose their virginity for any random individual who isn't their husband. U get bro .. Misery like company

no one was born a sex guru from the womb, you can learn and become a pro when you marry.
u get bro .. Misery likes company
Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by 4xplore: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
dairykidd:

Same way a poor man is frustrated when all those around him are doing good while his situation remains the same. He doesn't need to have tasted wealth to know whealth is sweet. He sees it around him, hears about it even from those who were as broke as himself. Read my post again bro

Your example does not apply. Wealth in itself means nothing. If u come up to me and say u are wealthy, it means nothing to me. However, when I see the lifestyle and the things u can afford as a result of your wealth, thats another story.

What money can buy is tangible, so you only need to see it to want it. However sex is a feeling (intangible), you need to experience it first.

What she is told about sex means nothing in thesame way what i hear about your riches mean nothing. For the wealth i need to see and for sex i need to feel.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Sixfeetbelle: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dangrace01:
What if the woman is bad in bed?

Take charge of the situation. She's new to the game and has no idea the rules. You set the rules and teach her. If she doesn't respond, then I suppose a doctor or therapist will have to step in.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Dangrace01: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Take charge of the situation. She's new to the game and has no idea the rules. You set the rules and teach her. If she doesn't respond, then I suppose a doctor or therapist will have to step in.

You see your reasoning!!!!!

You are telling men to up their sexual game if not the Virgin or non Virgin would seek pleasure outside. I asked you what of the woman that is bad in bed. You are telling me to teach her that is very selfish of you

Why are you then complaining about men performance. If your boyfriend not good in bed teach him. Simple

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Sixfeetbelle: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tallesty1:
Men up this men up that, what are women actually uping?

Like, I build my physique, up my character/attitude, up my finances etc and still up my bedmatics?

I guess this is post for those that their life revolve around pleasing women because I personally don't care.
Someone said yesterday that a man should be able to last at least 20 minutes in bed, this doesn't include time for fore play and I was wondering why I will waste my precious 20 minutes on top of a woman?

Pak N Go if you're not satisfied.

It's that simple.

Wait, you'll marry a virgin in this their scarcity and be like 'leave if you aren't satisfied"? Really?
Why marry a virgin in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Sixfeetbelle: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dangrace01:

You see your reasoning!!!!!

Why are you then complaining about men performance. If your boyfriend not good in bed teach him. Simple

Would you expect a virgin to be more versatile in bed than you?

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Dangrace01: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Would you expect a virgin to be more versatile in bed than you?

Face the question and don't twist the issue. I asked you what of a woman that is bad in bed or is it only virgins that are bad in bed according to you

I expected you to tell me that the man should cheat with someone else since you think you are smart but no you are offering another suggestion shooting yourself on the foot

14 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Sixfeetbelle: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dangrace01:

I quoted you purposely because I wanted to tell you something. For a man to be good in bed, he needs to explore different pussies as they say practice makes perfect

1. Pray your husband/boyfriend is not in the practicing stage if he is then you are an experiment and you would be dumped

2. Don't complain when your boyfriend/husband cheats because he is only perfecting his skills.

Typing.........

Since men don't have that seal of purity, I suppose then that they are allowed to explore and acquire all they need sexually before settling down.

The virgin thing (mainly for the woman) is with the hope that the man already knows one or two things in that department. Now he meets a virgin, obviously agrees to no sex during courtship (to avoid disappointments) and can use that time to prepare adequately for his new home. I don't believe a man who's about to settle down is still experimenting.

I see no reason why he has to cheat if he teaches his wife all his sexual kini and learns of hers too. Why pay all that bride price that gives you express right to enjoy her to the fullest and still go outside?

Do you remember that video about a wife fighting a side chick over anal? I think the man is a big fool for not teaching his wife about that sexual kini. If she refused him anal, it wouldn't make sense for her to have behaved like that. She was pained.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Sixfeetbelle: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dangrace01:

Face the question and don't twist the issue. I asked you what of a woman that is bad in bed or is it only virgins that are bad in bed according to you

I expected you to tell me that the man should cheat with someone else since you think you are smart but no you are offering another suggestion shooting yourself on the foot

I never said virgins are bad in bed. Read carefully. It saves you from being viewed as a dunce.

Your answer: A woman that is bad in bed can be taught to enjoy sex. That's why I proposed for men to up their game. Unless her condition is medical or psychological.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Dangrace01: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Since men don't have that seal of purity, I suppose then that they are allowed to explore and acquire all they need sexually before settling down.

The virgin thing (mainly for the woman) is with the hope that the man already knows one or two things in that department. Now he meets a virgin, obviously agrees to no sex during courtship (to avoid disappointments) and can use that time to prepare adequately for his new home. I don't believe a man who's about to settle down is still experimenting.

I see no reason why he has to cheat if he teaches his wife all his sexual kini and learns of hers too. Why pay all that bride price that gives you express right to enjoy her to the fullest and still go outside?

Do you remember that video about a wife fighting a side chick over anal? I think the man is a big fool for not teaching his wife about that sexual kini. If she refused him anal, it wouldn't make sense for her to have behaved like that. She was pained.

Since it's expected that the man should know one or two things in the sex department according to you

That means all men must practice with different pussies abi is it possible to up your sexual game without practice.

So I tell you again pray your boyfriend or husband is not using you to up his sexual game for another lady because na you go dey cry all men are cheats

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Sixfeetbelle: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dangrace01:

Since it's expected that the man should know one or two things in the sex department according to you

That means all men must practice with different pussies abi is it possible to up your sexual game without practice.

So I tell you again pray your boyfriend or husband is not using you to up his sexual game for another lady because na you go dey cry all men are cheats

Okay. I've heard you. Is that the point you were trying to make all this while?

Boyfriend using me to practice is if I let him. Not all women are loose. Besides, how else will olosho eat if hubby doesn't patronise them before marriage?

Boy gets experience from olosho. Olosho eats belleful. Girl keeps her legs closed. Boy marry girl. Girl open leg for Boy. Olosho finds another boy. Everybody is happy.

Life isn't that complicated, dear.

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Dangrace01: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Well my advice for you @ op your reasoning is wrong you encouraging men to up sexual game would continue to harm the female folks the more.

If uping a sexual game is a skill to be learnt it has to be practice with different pussies to achieve perfection thereby hurting you guys the more

Think deeply about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Dangrace01: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Okay. I've heard you. Is that the point you were trying to make all this while?

Boyfriend using me to practice is if I let him. Not all women are loose. Besides, how else will olosho eat if hubby doesn't patronise them before marriage?

Boy gets experience from olosho. Olosho eats belleful. Girl keeps her legs closed. Boy marry girl. Girl open leg for Boy. Olosho finds another boy. Everybody is happy.

Life isn't that complicated, dear.

Let me continue

Boy marry Girl. Girl open leg for boy. Girl bad in bed. Boy go back to olosho for maximum pleasure. Girl begin Cry and say men are dogs

Do you see your reasoning Very Dangerous

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Sixfeetbelle: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dangrace01:

Let me continue

Boy marry Girl. Girl open leg for boy. Girl bad in bed. Boy go back to olosho for maximum pleasure. Girl begin Cry and say men are dogs

Do you see your reasoning Very Dangerous

grin cheesy I see your point, yes, but the man is a dog. If he can't teach his wife to enjoy sex with him, he's a waste of a man. If he's goes back to olosho cause wife is bad, another man will replace him.

What do you even mean by wife is bad in bed?

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Dangrace01: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin cheesy I see your point, yes, but the man is a dog. If he can't teach his wife to enjoy sex with him, he's a waste of a man. If he's goes back to olosho cause wife is bad, another man will replace him.

What do you even mean by wife is bad in bed?

If you are encouraging men to up their game by practicing with olosho also remember old habits don't die easily

If you want a man to up his sexual game by practicing with olosho then you have no right to call him a dog.

Why would I waste my time teaching you when I have olosho ready to give it to me hot hot.

As I said your gender at risk with your ideology and thought.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Austeeenxx: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
As a 2-seconds-everything-don-burst niggga, and also a dot dicck Mister(girls call me Dotman) what this OP posted is giving me sefere pains. I don't know what to do with my life.
I think I am gonna end it.

4 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Sixfeetbelle: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dangrace01:

If you are encouraging men to up their game by practicing with olosho also remember old habits don't die easily

If you want a man to up his sexual game by practicing with olosho then you have no right to call him a dog.

Why would I waste my time teaching you when I have olosho ready to give it to me hot hot.

As I said your gender at risk with your ideology and thought.

@ the bold, you do not understand the concept behind marriage. This lackadaisical attitude of yours is why your virgin wife will be a waste in your hands.

I have friends who I can vouch for are virgins even in this perilous times. I know sex can be enjoyed and I want them to marry men who will crown their perseverance to wait till marriage with such blissful experience (it only seems fair). I had hoped my comment will open men's eyes to this fact, but I suppose a preacher isn't recognised in her community.

If she's bad in bed, don't teach her. Find your olosho and go back to her. Or what is your solution?

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Sixfeetbelle: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Austeeenxx:
As a 2-seconds-everything-don-burst niggga, and also a dot dicck Mister(girls call me Dotman) what this OP posted is giving me sefere pains. I don't know what to do with my life.
I think I am gonna end it.

grin grin cheesy

Nonsense. Why would you end it?

My post was made to encourage you to find solutions to your problem before marriage. Learn tips that helps men to last longer, learn health methods that apply to lasting longer. Your length isn't proportional to satisfaction. Some ladies don't have deep vagina and you might be lucky to meet a woman your preeq is perfect for.

Listen to this: you are somebody's husband. You'll be somebody's father. Don't fail them.

Good luck
Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Austeeenxx: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin cheesy

Nonsense. Why would you end it?

My post was made to encourage you to find solutions to your problem before marriage. Learn tips that helps men to last longer, learn health methods that apply to lasting longer. Your length isn't proportional to satisfaction. Some ladies don't have deep vagina and you might be lucky to meet a woman your preeq is perfect for.

Listen to this: you are somebody's husband. You'll be somebody's father. Don't fail them.

Good luck

Okay, thanks for the word of encouragement.

Me searching the internet on tips of how to last longer.

5 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
4xplore:

How do you become sexually frustrated when you have no experience??You only miss what you have experienced not what you read or heard.

There are many factors that leads to sexual frustration even if she has no experience but now experiencing sex, and GOOD SEX it is, a beautiful experience could still lead to SEXUAL FRUSTRATION if she is being denied this GOOD SEX as much sex as she would like. Hence, she starts missing this beautiful experience which could build up to..............seeking the experience she is missing else where out of frustration. Frustrated because the only person she is expected to get her sexual urges quenched is not always available or in the moodgrin
Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by 4xplore: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
WORDWORLD:

There are many factors that leads to sexual frustration even if she has no experience but now experiencing sex, and GOOD SEX it is, a beautiful experience could still lead to SEXUAL FRUSTRATION if she is being denied this GOOD SEX as much sex as she would like. Hence, she starts missing this beautiful experience which could build up to..............seeking the experience she is missing else where out of frustration. Frustrated because the only person she is expected to get her sexual urges quenched is not always available or in the moodgrin

I totally agree with you and we are saying thesame thing. Sexual experience is intagible so no matter what you hear about it you cannot not miss it. You have to experience the feeling to miss it.
Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
4xplore:

I totally agree with you and we are saying thesame thing. Sexual experience is intagible so no matter what you hear about it you cannot not miss it. You have to experience the feeling to miss it.

EXACTLY AND THANK FOR UNDERSTANDING.
Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Austeeenxx:

Okay, thanks for the word of encouragement.

Me searching the internet on tips of how to last longer.
Na your type dey break man pikin's back grin grin
Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Dangrace01: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

@ the bold, you do not understand the concept behind marriage. This lackadaisical attitude of yours is why your virgin wife will be a waste in your hands.

I have friends who I can vouch for are virgins even in this perilous times. I know sex can be enjoyed and I want them to marry men who will crown their perseverance to wait till marriage with such blissful experience (it only seems fair). I had hoped my comment will open men's eyes to this fact, but I suppose a preacher isn't recognised in her community.

If she's bad in bed, don't teach her. Find your olosho and go back to her. Or what is your solution?

The lady sef

I don't believe in the bolded I'm just interpreting your idea which I feel is wrong. You are the one advising men to up their game by practicing with olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
4xplore:

Your example does not apply. Wealth in itself means nothing. If u come up to me and say u are wealthy, it means nothing to me. However, when I see the lifestyle and the things u can afford as a result of your wealth, thats another story.

What money can buy is tangible, so you only need to see it to want it. However sex is a feeling (intangible), you need to experience it first.

What she is told about sex means nothing in thesame way what i hear about your riches mean nothing. For the wealth i need to see and for sex i need to feel.
Okay maybe that wasn't a good enough example and mind u I'm not talking about missing anything I'm talking about being sexually frustrated due to her partners shortcomings. Now ur sex game is wack and u marry a virgin with no sexual penetrative experience. Now believe it or not a lot of virgins know how to pleasure themselves while keeping the hymen intact. Even if she eventually becomes ur Mrs. there's a high tendency for her to rediscover her sexuality especially when ur a no good sexually with a dot dick that lasts only 30 seconds. Remember this girl is not a fool. She went through school,made crazy friends and good ones even though she decided to remain chaste. Iit doesn't mean she has no knowledge of sexual satisfaction or orgasms. She's not a dunce. The only difference here is that she has never experienced it.

Now to the experience part. She has been having boring sex with u for almost 2 years now which is her only sexual experience and let's assume she never masturbated herself to full climax before. She reads books and internet articles about these things, watch movies about them and her friends discuss how their husbands or ex used to make them turn to jelly through good fvcking. Armed with all these info she wonders why hers is just like a normal routine duty come, open, slam in slam out and done. The human mind is very powerful and always ponders on the unknown especially when.it promises secret hidden pleasures. If she is psychologically okay she would definitely want to explore one day by touching herself to even see if she can truly get that euphoric feelings her friends are always on about. She does it once twice thrice and becomes addicted to her fingers while ur stupid dot dick is just for procreation. It wouldn't be long before she gets another able dope dick to fill ur spot.

2. Asides just touching herself which almost every lady does even the sexually satisfied ones... She most likely would have had the fantasy of her firat sex with u as mind blowing and orgasmic as she has read somewhere or was made to believe by her peers only for u to show up with ur 2 seconds dot shiit combo... its not the way she dreamt it. Very far from it. And then reality hits hard as she realizes she's stuck with ur limp shiit for life. Media and friends/ peers plus her knowledge from reading and educating herself all thoae years of waiting only to end up still daydreaming of what it would feel like to be able to fulfill that craving... Its natural.

She doesn't need to have experienced great sex to know ur game is wack. She has her body to and the body never lies. If u still want to argue after this breakdown bro then u are on ur own.. Capeesh?

3 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by libertymax(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I would appreciate you send it later this month. With this craze of a topic, I need to separate the sheep from the wolves. Get it?

grin grin grin Alright till then

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Sixfeetbelle: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dangrace01:

The lady sef

I don't believe in the bolded I'm just interpreting your idea which I feel is wrong. You are the one advising men to up their game by practicing with olosho.

I'm being realistic. Most men won't agree to be virgins till they marry. I'll jump for joy if I even find one who agrees to wait till he's married. As that will be difficult to obtain, and since the society here favors them, let him explore for both him and his wife. If you tell him to marry from his ilk, problem and insults will chase you around.

I don't know how else to pass my message along without marginalising one gender or the other.

But virgin guys and girls won't have problem in this regard. Why? They both know nothing and are at the same level. So they carry each other along.
Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by Sixfeetbelle: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
dairykidd:

Okay maybe that wasn't a good enough example and mind u I'm not talking about missing anything I'm talking about being sexually frustrated due to her partners shortcomings. Now ur sex game is wack and u marry a virgin with no sexual penetrative experience. Now believe it or not a lot of virgins know how to pleasure themselves while keeping the hymen intact. Even if she eventually becomes ur Mrs. there's a high tendency for her to rediscover her sexuality especially when ur a no good sexually with a dot dick that lasts only 30 seconds. Remember this girl is not a fool. She went through school,made crazy friends and good ones even though she decided to remain chaste. Iit doesn't mean she has no knowledge of sexual satisfaction or orgasms. She's not a dunce. The only difference here is that she has never experienced it.

Now to the experience part. She has been having boring sex with u for almost 2 years now which is her only sexual experience and let's assume she never masturbated herself to full climax before. She reads books and internet articles about these things, watch movies about them and her friends discuss how their husbands or ex used to make them turn to jelly through good fvcking. Armed with all these info she wonders why hers is just like a normal routine duty come, open, slam in slam out and done. The human mind is very powerful and always ponders on the unknown especially when.it promises secret hidden pleasures. If she is psychologically okay she would definitely want to explore one day by touching herself to even see if she can truly get that euphoric feelings her friends are always on about. She does it once twice thrice and becomes addicted to her fingers while ur stupid dot dick is just for procreation. It wouldn't be long before she gets another able dope dick to fill ur spot.

2. Asides just touching herself which almost every lady does even the sexually satisfied ones... She most likely would have had the fantasy of her firat sex with u as mind blowing and orgasmic as she has read somewhere or was made to believe by her peers only for u to show up with ur 2 seconds dot shiit combo... its not the way she dreamt it. Very far from it. And then reality hits hard as she realizes she's stuck with ur limp shiit for life. Media and friends/ peers plus her knowledge from reading and educating herself all thoae years of waiting only to end up still daydreaming of what it would feel like to be able to fulfill that craving... Its natural.

She doesn't need to have experienced great sex to know ur game is wack. She has her body to and the body never lies. If u still want to argue after this breakdown bro then u are on ur own.. Capeesh?

Seriously, very few men on this forum are insightful. You are definitely one of them. Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Fulani Sex Worker / 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship / I Ate His Money, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.