Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,119 members, 7,852,795 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

I Need Help!. Pls Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help!. Pls Advice. (629 Views)

Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help!. Pls Advice. by apriljuly: 5:55am On Aug 20, 2010
I need help and what a sincere and candid advice. Pls no insult. I have been having problem with my erection. Before sex or on pre-intimacy, I would be fully erect but when I want to penetrate, I would just fall down. This has been happening of recent and I don't know the cause of it. It is becos am think abt it (if it would fall before penetration) that why it is like this?? Is there anyone that has experience stuff like this and if Yes, why? and what is the solution to it?? It has really affected my self esteem and I just can't cry me a river. It hurt so much when your girl needs it and sudden it just falls down. I really need help and advice pls.
Re: I Need Help!. Pls Advice. by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 20, 2010
do you masturbate?
Re: I Need Help!. Pls Advice. by InkedNerd(f): 6:02am On Aug 20, 2010
You're thinking too much about it, relax. Have you tried watching p.orn to get you aroused?
Re: I Need Help!. Pls Advice. by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 20, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

You're thinking too much about it, relax. Have you tried watching p.orn to get you excited?  

that's even making matters worse.
Re: I Need Help!. Pls Advice. by buttkick: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2010
im no doc so my view should be taken with a pinch of salt. i think its an anxiety issue. you are so worked up about the act that when its time to kill ali baba your sword turns to jelly. on the other hand if your under pressure to perform, maybe your partner is saying this and that and your trying to meet up it can also become counter productive.
Re: I Need Help!. Pls Advice. by double08(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2010
Anxiety is the main issue here and the problem is not physical,it is psychological,hence to help you,take a tablet of anafrinil and that will give you more confidence and once you over come your anxiety then you stop using the drugs and of you go cool
Re: I Need Help!. Pls Advice. by cretin: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2010
dude, dont be scared its normal, most males go tru dat phase, thats y a lot of dem take stimulants n the like.ur body needs like 3 diff chemicals to hv n to sustain an erection.
L'ARGININE, NITRIC OXIDE , ZINC,SELENUIM, go n buy supplements that contain this s-hit.

wellman or a for ever living product called multi maca or ginseng.
its just a supplement /multvitamin that will replenish the nutrient that ur boy is lacking, its a daily dose 4 one month!!.u will see ur self spring back to life again!, dont take those fast acting stimulants.they will just destroy ur system.n also stop self service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mas.tur.bation
Re: I Need Help!. Pls Advice. by femmy2010(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2010
Start by reducing your sugar intake.
It helps.
Re: I Need Help!. Pls Advice. by ikmoore2(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2010
@ poster,

Just hammer 2 bottles of Big stout 30 minutes before the show( 3ex) and u will confirm the real power of Naija.

Abi na lie

(1) (Reply)

If A Girl I Hope To Marry Request For Credit . Does It Mean She can Ask Odas / Married At Last / How Do U Feel When Your Spouse Parents Want Or Move In With U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.