Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

If A Girl I Hope To Marry Request For Credit . Does It Mean She can Ask Odas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl I Hope To Marry Request For Credit . Does It Mean She can Ask Odas (628 Views)

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / 15 Questions You Can Ask A Girl And Make Her Get In The Mood / Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl I Hope To Marry Request For Credit . Does It Mean She can Ask Odas by tantan: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
if a girl i intend to marry requested 4 credit from me does it mean she can probably ask other people as she did to me. i need sincere replies please.
Re: If A Girl I Hope To Marry Request For Credit . Does It Mean She can Ask Odas by omega25red(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

what do you know about this girl that you are intending to marry her?
Re: If A Girl I Hope To Marry Request For Credit . Does It Mean She can Ask Odas by ODUANKPA: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2010
Noooooooooo,

She asked you for credit because you very close to her and she knows you are capable of assisting her in times of need.

Go ahead and borrow her the money if you have, that will make your relationship stronger and am sure she will payback. smiley
Re: If A Girl I Hope To Marry Request For Credit . Does It Mean She can Ask Odas by chakula: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2010
i did not get you right you have said she will payback, ok by which way?

ODUANKPA:

am sure she will payback. smiley
Re: If A Girl I Hope To Marry Request For Credit . Does It Mean She can Ask Odas by Ikedonn(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2010
Children in love. grin                                        grin         grin     grin  grin grin grin
                          grin               grin      grin           grin       grin        grin
                                                                              grin         grin
                          grin                                       grin                   grin grin grin grin
                           grin                   grin                        grin          grin      
                            grin grin grin   grin         grin         grin grin               grin grin grin grin
Re: If A Girl I Hope To Marry Request For Credit . Does It Mean She can Ask Odas by babyme1(f): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2010
Credit,as in recharge card? Since you expect her to be calling you,and you can't recharge her phone let her ask you jor.
Re: If A Girl I Hope To Marry Request For Credit . Does It Mean She can Ask Odas by kokoletz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2010
tantan:

if a girl i intend to marry requested 4 credit from me does it mean she can probably ask other people as she did to me. i need sincere replies please.
[/if you don't provide her with air time how you want her to be calling you? unless she doesn't call you with the air time then you will know there is a problem.
Re: If A Girl I Hope To Marry Request For Credit . Does It Mean She can Ask Odas by KemiAdeyeye: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2010
she simply applying the principle of ask and it shall be given unto you, so do not disturb yr self. it is a law
Re: If A Girl I Hope To Marry Request For Credit . Does It Mean She can Ask Odas by kokoletz(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2010
is she a xtian? grin grin
Re: If A Girl I Hope To Marry Request For Credit . Does It Mean She can Ask Odas by babyme1(f): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2010
kokoletz:

is she a xtian? grin grin

Re: If A Girl I Hope To Marry Request For Credit . Does It Mean She can Ask Odas by kokoletz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
what are u tinking about hehehehehehehehe. abi you too fall into that group kai no airtime for you hehehehe grin

(1) (Reply)

What Should Your Loved One Do This Christmas? / What A Man Did For Love. . . / Have You Ever Realise That You're The Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.