Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57984 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

They didn't even care what I wanted to chat with him about

They started insulting me , saying all sorts!

Are they mad? Are they useless in life?

Are they so desperate for a man's dick that they cannot reason correctly anymore?

I was like what's wrong with these useless women online?
If they frustrated in getting married, I didn't cause their frustrations in life.
Nonsense!

Bia Calm down with the Insults Biko. Ogini du!

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
You better stop derailing this thread angry.
Valerie47..... Will u gerrarahia?
I shared a story,not ur raggedy ass....so keep quiet..or are u part of them

5 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Paxie55: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Am done with you since!

Your case is closed.
I can see, now log out and go spread legs for your newly found online leech of a boyfriend, run along, run so fast.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:
He is even a divorcee; a used and reused worn out prick that can no longer produce thick cum, apart from watery and transparent cum. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Bia Calm down with the Insults Biko. Ogini du!

I hate back stabbers and these snakes around you, just show whom they are! Jeez!

Lemme insult their miserable life's well! Hoeloshos them.

Smhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Uglymugg: 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My dear I thought the Older the better o. I ain't so tough
Even as child, I never believe this. How much more an adult? YOu can't judge a person by age.... I'm weak. grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
FRoosevelt:
Question is, is it really a female behind that moniker?? grin grin

A scammer would act desperate to go visit a maga so as to get him to send the bills.

We think outside the damn box my man!!
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Get lost already u hopeless prost...... All she has to offer is her body and im not buying ok. Girls dey Lagos. U Bloody menstruating ho!
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
If you make d mistake of revealing my identity online,i will sue u for every kobo its worth. Try me.

Son of Man this SMS you just sent was so uncalled for. I ain't that immatured.

If I want to take a flight to your Hot Lagos that has no Electricity, I can comfortably do so. Of course you failed that simple test. Perhaps my Chi pushed me to send that message so as to reveal your true Colors.

I'm quite happy.
Yigiyaga:
How dare you call me a fool!? Now taken that back or else?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Get lost already u hopeless prost...... All she has to offer is her body and im not buying ok. Girls dey Lagos. U Bloody menstruating ho!
Girls dey Lagos and yet you are online looking for girlfriend. Good riddance..
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Raalsalghul: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
we agreed i was dating an independent woman who was bold enough to open a thread and list her requirements about what she wanted in a man. So why cant she pay her tfare from Lagos since she insisted on seeing me face to face. I dont need a liability ok. And for d record only runs girls ask for upfront payment in form of tfare before a visit you stupid girl!!
Bros granted you had issues with the transport thing, I don't see any reason for you to bring it here. If you don't agree with the qualities of the op, you could have just backed out.
So many folks just dey fuccck up for here sha.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by LordAdam16: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
jakandeola:
why train a girl if not for marriage. d girl later turn out to be a dog so we brake up, but der is really nothing wrong in training a girl till she reach d level u want to marry her

Sure, there's nothing wrong.

It's just bad for your blood pressure. Money does not buy loyalty. People change. Take both sentences to heart.

The girl who you're training today may become a different person in 4 years. Even 2 years is too long. Most guys can play the long game, not so for many ladies. Their priorities, outlook can change in no time.

So it's perfectly normal for that young girl to see you as her everything and in 4 years believe she can do better. She grew up. And this is a reason why many marriages hit a wall. You'd be making a lifetime vow to someone who you know pretty well today but have no clue whatsoever how they'd be in 10, 20, 30 years time.

And slowly you guys would stop being married couples and become close roommates. The two people who got married ceased to exist at some point.

Lord

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
FRoosevelt:

A scammer would act desperate to go visit a maga so as to get him to send the bills.

The annoying thing was the way she asked for it. ''Send me tfare or forget about the visit''. Im not desperate for sex and no woman will dangle sex as a bait.So i told her ok dont come and that was my crime. Shes also d one clamouring to come visit me.

11 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
JjBankys:
So much Commotion in one Thread.
it's entertaining tho grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MannieA(f): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaooooooo
That's the norm now o....no diff.between most girls and hoes.

I smashed one who was moaning under me while the bf dey call incessantly.... In an utterly bored and irritated voice,she told the guy off like he was nothing!! I was fascinated and repulsed by the very cold,indifferent expression on her face. I kept thinking how can a woman who gets everything she wants from a guy still behave this way Then I realised women don't want sissied and mummy boys.... They respect strength and willpower.
Soon as she ended the call,I turned her over and channeled the pity and scorn I felt for her guy into pounding her mercilessly!!! She was so grateful that she never complained when i took the money the mumu wired to her while fvcking me,from her

If u have seen what I have seen,u will know that women can be coldly savage!!!!

N oh....since she could do that to her guy,she would also do that to me...so I fvcked for a while and dumped her!!!

how do you feel when you Bleep a babe that has a bf and she's declining his call in your presence

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaooooooo
That's the norm now o....no diff.between most girls and hoes.

I smashed one who was moaning under me while the bf dey call incessantly.... In an utterly bored and irritated voice,she told the guy off like he was nothing!! I was fascinated and repulsed by the very cold,indifferent expression on her face. I kept thinking how can a woman who gets everything she wants from a guy still behave this way Then I realised women don't want sissied and mummy boys.... They respect strength and willpower.
Soon as she ended the call,I turned her over and channeled the pity and scorn I felt for her guy into pounding her mercilessly!!! She was so grateful that she never complained when i took the money the mumu wired to her while fvcking me,from her

If u have seen what I have seen,u will know that women can be coldly savage!!!!

N oh....since she could do that to her guy,she would also do that to me...so I fvcked for a while and dumped her!!!

You're so on point! For guys that have experienced this, they can hardly trust women. As a matter of fact, I've made a promise to myself to conduct DNA tests on ALL my kids. I would set money apart for the test immediately she gets pregnant. As she dey deliver like this, na DNA test straight. I don't care if she's a church girl or Jesus' younger sister. I will still go ahead. If she's not ready to cooperate, she can fuvk the hell off!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
I wonder why we will email a guy with sagging weak balls cheesy
Hahaha.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by murphyibiam15(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
FRoosevelt:

you maybe right though..but no one still knows

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Bros granted you had issues with the transport thing, I don't see any reason for you to bring it here. If you don't agree with the qualities of the op, you could have just backed out.
So many folks just dey fuccck up for here sha.
She twisted facts which i wasnt ok with.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MJBOLT: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, abeg i'm not ready for that guy's wahala

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Raalsalghul: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
jakandeola:
barsterd prostitude go his page beg for his pix now so if his hansome u send him pm and ask for sex. fool at 34 may god purnish Hippocrates like u
grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
murphyibiam15:

then why is he ranting like you killed his sister? on a more serious note I don't like how he embarrassed you..but he mentioned some inconsistency in your profile picture, are you obviously ignoring his accusations? because transport fare alone isn't enough for a man to act this way
He said inconsistency in my profile. I never formed to be from a rich home, never claimed to be what I am not. This has nothing to do with picture. My dear na Transport Fare oo. This one for Steal all my money come kill me, dump me for uncompleted building. Tufiaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
MannieA:

how do you feel when you Bleep a babe that has a bf and she's declining his call in your presence
To tell u the truth babe...I had no gf then and her guy was very far from her...she told me as much!!! She wasn't my babe.. It was strictly a fvck me,I fvvk u relationship...till she got emotional and started catching feelings for me and that was when I knew some women who are starved of attention and sex most times fall prey to wolves!!! What fascinated me was her dual nature....she would be cold to him or sometimes warm but very hot for me all the time!
So I was perplexed!! How can u call me big daddy upandan and still call him my boo..without any remorse

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Raalsalghul: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. My friend shut da fuckup.Any sensible guy that is ready for such visit should not be discussing who going to foot the bill.Even if she is an independent woman,do you expect her to pay for the trip while you bring out your dick and Bleep her? Tomorrow you will come to nl and start telling us how you bleeped her after she spent her money to visit you. Seems you are just a gold digger searching for ladies to spend their money on you. Oji amu ejighi ego.Fool claiming alpha.I blame her sha,cause I was against all those her post but she and some of ur likes here bashed me. Keep your dick one side if you don't ve money.
The guy should have just backed out if he had an issue with the transport thing. No need bringing it here.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
Girls dey Lagos and yet you are online looking for girlfriend. Good riddance..
go now stupid girl,market is closing wether oga Polinus go carry you for short time.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Raalsalghul: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Hmmm. Now I understand you. But guy bone e don pass abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
ceeroh:

You're so on point! For guys that have experienced this, they can hardly trust women. As a matter of fact, I've made a promise to myself to conduct DNA tests on ALL my kids. I would set money apart for the test immediately she gets pregnant. As she dey deliver like this, na DNA test straight. I don't care if she's a church girl or Jesus' younger sister. I will still go ahead. If she's not ready to cooperate, she can fuvk the hell off!
Damn!! Jesus younger sister??gringrin Even if she fell from heaven
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by TIDDOLL(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
mrblessed:
There is an undisguised and huge correlation between the objective of this post and the poster's nascent but ill-fated relationship. In fact, the poster attempted to use this tread as a response to her estranged lover, whom she knew would be viewing this tread. To the poster's credit, her little game plan made a big hit.

I am not remotely surprise by the overt, overwhelming, and unreserved show of support demonstrated by the womenfolk, and the corresponding, unjust, unrestrained, and annoyingly predictable demonisation of the man, over who should foot the transport bill. Note: the decision to make their private issue the staple of the room was collectively inspired. As a detached, disinterested, and dispassionate party, I am convinced that both parties acted in an immature manner.

Who says finance is not significant in relationship? Yet[b][/b] what is more important is the ability to know when to make compromise, and that includes electing to pay the transport bill even if it is the first visit.

[/b]You my friend, summarized this chaotic and hilarious thread! smiley
BTW

Most times, LDR is bollocks...you get emotionally drained so quickly, same goes for passion.

Out of sight is out of mind they say, few exceptions[b]

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
ceeroh:

To tell u how bad it is Bros...one still spent the night in my room yday..her bf dey Ghana. Naso so I love u she dey yak in the yday afternoon to the guy. Last night,she was screaming big daddy as I dey pound her,telling me my diick is sweet,cooked me better soup and washed my clothes and this morning,there were tears in her eyes as I saw her to the park!!! She don call me 3 times already today.and to tell u the truth?? I don't even blame such gehs again...reason is below
I've come to realise one thing ages ago...a woman's heart and her body are two diff.things and most times she can give each to different people...only few men ever truly owned a woman!

Here is my grandma's quote to me while i was 15:
A woman's pussy is never urs. When its ur turn,do ur best and leave the rest.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CreamyBanana(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
oochi123:
I once tried that Shit. Though we were not in a relationship. I traveled because I was bored. and thought of so many things while traveling. What if I had an accident or he killed me? Those were my thoughts.. Thank God None happened sha..

what about the bed ting
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by murphyibiam15(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He said inconsistency in my profile. I never formed to be from a rich home, never claimed to be what I am not. This has nothing to do with picture. My dear na Transport Fare oo. This one for Steal all my money come kill me, dump me for uncompleted building. Tufiaaaaa.
nne ndo! shit happens atimes...that niggar sounds so immature and proud..I will be so surprised if you ever get back to him...he doesn't deserve you

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Raalsalghul: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
lefulefu:
as far as u not doin it cos she promise to marry u grin grin grin
You go just dey sidelines dey enjoy the whole show. Badt guy.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
That my father was a millionaire instead of a poor man at his passing? What bloody fact did I twist plssss

Abi that I am a virgin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (42) (Reply)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) / Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.