Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single (34160 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Go girl! Secure the akpa

See as you resemble mammy water angry sad
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by mjbaba: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
That dude deserves respect

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by CanineOfJackal: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
This guy loves Tinubu so much even on his wedding day. Jagaban is a role model to many outside the West.

When you see that cap, you see the conqueror of PDP, the fearless fighter of democracy, the undefeated soul of the West, the champion of Lagos.

When you see that cap, you see Jagaban's trademark
Where is Tinubu in that picture ni tori olohun

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by olufemi7onifade: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Always two sides to a story.

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by teamb: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
2 man can never had same character, prince Don chop egusi

2 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lool what if I’m one?
pDudd:

See as you resemble mammy water angry sad

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by muzeze77: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
She get blue or red passport?
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
mjbaba:
That dude deserves respect
every other marriages started sweet as well, but in next 5 years, result matters

3 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Lool what if I’m one?

Then I will use you to prepare fish peppersoup angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by ClearFlair: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
teresafaith:
I know of someone from a very poor background with six kids from a failed marriage who married one of the richest men in Nigeria.
Ha! Are you related to Atiku or Peter Obi? shocked
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by flowx(m): 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
allanphash7:
The marriage will still fail
. So, if the marriage eventually failed as you said, watin you gain? Nagative people everywhere!
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
muzeze77:
She get blue or red passport?

Blue. The guy get plan
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by olisaokere(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
luba9876:
Prince! Prince!! Prince!!! How many times did I call you? Pray yours will not be the third

i tell you.a woman who has two failed marriages has a problem.She must be a toxic person.Just saying though

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
I wish you all the very best Woman..

Should this not be for our prince?

The gentleman needs all the luck he can get.

4 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
D lord is merciful...we ladies in our 30s get d best husbands ,eventhough i once married.

Lesson: marriages shudnt be rushed
gringrin
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Evercurious(f): 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
melanch:
I'm not wishing her bad luck but women like this don't have happy marriages. She will still move or he moves. Forget her stories. There are many paths to a palm tree in the bush.

Never mind.. Your thoughts won't come to pass..

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by piagetskinner(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
and whats the guarantee that this one wont fail again??

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by koyeni(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
She's lucky

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by AfroBlue(m): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
some women just get blessed wid a good mate after going thru the b.s.

kudos to dis marriage

wink

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Evercurious(f): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
AK481:
those days of PM NEWS.
the newspaper has to close shop because people do not like buying newspaper in the evening when most of the stories would have been read by the morning newspaper readers like the "punch",sun and guardian etc..

Your thought and opinion remain with you..
HML to them all..So deal with it

#coded
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Randy100: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
It will still fail again.
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Eddymoney10: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=CastedGist post=75473888]A Nigerian lady, Dami Ewa Stratton, who previously had 2 failed marriages, has narrated how she found love again with a Prince who had never been married.

The beauty of her new union is that her hearthrob, Emmanuel Cole, is from a royal family, single, and doesn’t have any kids.

In her post she shared on her page this morning, she revealed how one of her ex-husbands serially cheated on her but still wanted her to stay in the marriage.

Thankfully, along came Emmanuel who saw her, loved her, proposed to her, and has decided to accept her and all her children.

Read her story below;

I’m seriously flooding your timelines ? ? ?

A lot of people said “Ewa you should have stayed with Christal… You should have managed and endured, husband is hard to find oooo…”

“Managed and endured what exactly?… ”

— managed & endured a marriage with an unrepentant cheat, who was constantly sleeping with random prostitutes and even got hooked down with one of them?
— you expect me to have stayed with a man who was constantly exposing me to all sorts of STDs?
— a man who’s definition of a woman is someone who takes sh*t and covers her mouth with money?

I know my worth…
–I won’t stoop so low to fight for a man who has no sense of respect for the union of marriage.
— I won’t drag myself into a drama with a street girl over a grown ass man who has made his choices.

Nooooooooooooo

I knew my chances of getting married again was slim according to world’s statistics…
But I also knew I was worth more than the BS…

I knew what I wanted and I wasn’t afraid to take a chance with love…

How did I end up with a single man, a Yoruba Royal blood — never married , never had kids and yet his family accepted me with my 4kids and gave me a Royal Wedding ?

You are no different from your ex husbands, what prevents u from staying unmarried and take care of your children, 4 for that matter, must you sleep with a man every night. Shior
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Gforce2019: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
sammyj:
The question to ask is why did her previous marriage failed shocked shocked

....and not one , but 2 failed marriage...

I fear women.... they are weapon of Marital and/or destiny destruction..

Guys, if you can, stay single ...
It pays to stay single than to have woman around you
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by nazablossom(f): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
I will comment after 3 years of successful marriage cool.

One failed marriage is understandable but 2.......
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by boyjo: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Livebygrace:
he don chop vegetable.

Or perhaps, he is impotent?

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by nho4: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gforce2019:

....and not one , but 2 failed marriage...

I fear women.... they are weapon of Marital and/or destiny destruction..

Guys, if you can, stay single ...
It pays to stay single than to have woman around you

Staying single is the best decision I ever made in my life for almost 4years now.

I look so relaxed and fresh and ladies are even the ones throwing themselves at me but I nor even send them.

I can tell you that I am one of the happiest person in this country Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by boyjo: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Where is Tinubu in that picture ni tori olohun

hahaha, you no see Tinubu cap for the man head?? grin
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Lexusgs430: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Royal pass Royal o....... 4 kids?... Uncle try o.....
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by iboboyswag(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
luba9876:
Prince! Prince!! Prince!!! How many times did I call you? Pray yours will not be the third

Lol... funny but true!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.