Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! (11143 Views)

Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False / At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) / Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by jiniux(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2010
This act is abominable in the sight of God and men, it should be condemned vehemently by every right thinking human being.

I personally think this is a level in apostasy (Apostasy 202)

There it is in the bible :Romans 1 verse 21 - 32.

on gays and lesbians : Romans 1 verse 26 - 27
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by 080Nigeria(m): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2010
I know the solution to this Naija guy's problem. He has been infected with British Demons. He must have eaten British vegetables grin grin grin

Let's take him to Ogunpa River and wash his head. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by bawomolo(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2010
i wonder why nigerians aren't these religious when it comes to the issue of pre-marital sex and adultery.

look at all those pervs/freaks grin in the sexuality section but somehow homosexuality is considered a taboo

good post by elrazur - i wonder what the responses were on facebook
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by matiltomd(f): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2010
bawomolo:

i wonder why nigerians aren't these religious when it comes to the issue of pre-marital sex and adultery.

look at all those pervs/freaks grin in the sexuality section but somehow homosexuality is considered a taboo

Thanks a lot for making my day! cheesy
As per Facebook;they must have skinned him, cool
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2010
bawomolo:

look at all those pervs/freaks  grin in the sexuality section but somehow homosexuality is considered a taboo 

If I have the power, I will murder a lot of people for their ignorance I swear!

The response is just some shitty deflective bamboo warble wobble.  undecided Here is the guy that took it upon himself to reply.

@ El Razur: Why is world against people sniffing cocaine and smoking indian hemp, do they hurt any one while doing that, they certainly derive pleasure, ecstasy in doing so. Don't forget that these things hurts themselves. Sex is for procr, eation, between a man and a woman and it is meant for d married.
If men should marry men and women to marry women, how do they give birth to new offspring?
Gay, lesbians, bisexual people are very very bad people, they are demon possessed, their state of mind has changed from normal to abnormal.
It is very very unnatural, even people engaging in super-perversion, it is unnatural too, biologically, they are all bad.

Lets try and correct their abnormal state of mind cos i believe that is where d problem lies, cos for a man to feel something for his fellow man is abnormal

And here is what I further posted in response:

‎@Mozie,

Did you fully read the replies I posted above? If you did, you would see that I already covered your points. But, nonetheless, let do it all over again.

Cocaine and Cannabis are not related to this in any way. These are more or less lifestyle choices and not something as deep as a sexual orientation people have instilled in them from conception. Get it?

Why are you worried about homosexuals giving birth? Giving birth is not the sole aim of every relationship. There are many heterosexual couples who do not care about having children. I wonder if you will go and preach to them to have kids too?

How can someone be "very very bad" because of their sexual orientation? Come on man, that is nothing but generalisation at best. But allow me to play along and employ your logic. Since people are bad on the basis on their sexual orientation, I guess going by your name, you must be Igbo? Guess what, Igbo people are very very very and very bad people you see. Why I hear you ask? Because they are Igbo that is why. Do you not see how silly your point as per homosexuals are?

Listen, who defines what is normal? Just in case you aren't aware, there is no such thing as normal. So it is not worth even bringing up that point at all. For example, I like beef and pork, yet certain parts of Indian see cow as a God and Muslims do not eat pork either, I guess I must be "abnormal" right?

As for correcting their state of "abnormality", what do you suggest we do? Oh wait, someone once had an idea correcting the abnormality of a race and what not back then, his name was Adolf Hitler. Is he your hero? Jesus wept.

Finally, I noted that you mentioned that "sex is for procreation". What a load of non-sense. I also noted that you are in a relationship with one Obi Ngozi. Here, let me make my points hit home and say, every time you have intimacy with her, is it for procreation? Please stop making points that appears to be instilled in you and you cannot question.

Dude, enlighten your mind. Ask questions and broaden your mind. You say a lot of things that should not be said in a public forum like face book as you will be ridiculed and may not like the outcome.See more
Yesterday at 07:46

And then this was his grand reply.

‎@ El Razur: sorry ooh!
no vex and don't insult me
all i know is dat any one who supports gay or lesbianism is a canal minded person and is not spiritually minded at all
Virtually all religion forbids it, and i happened to be a Christian.

So, me being me, I opted to finish him off jare.

Typical reflection and deflection move! Please point out where you have been insulted? By the way, I am not vexing, but I am instead passionate about pointing out your flaws, just the same way you are passionate about religion.

You speak o, f "Canal minded" yet you fail to see how ignorant that makes you sound? I don't know what type of Christian are you, but Lesbianism and homosexuality pre-dates your religion. If only you will read around these things so as to be in the know.

Oh by the way, don't get me wrong I am speaking from my passionate point of view too. Gosh.

That was where it ended. Clearly, he's got a phobia that he cannot justify and instead try and use religion as a cover. What a foolio!
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by bawomolo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2010
Finally, I noted that you mentioned that "sex is for procreation". What a load of non-sense. I also noted that you are in a relationship with one Obi Ngozi. Here, let me make my points hit home and say, every time you have intimacy with her, is it for procreation? Please stop making points that appears to be instilled in you and you cannot question.

lol get em.   some of these guys don't realize how silly they sound

all i know is dat any one who supports gay or lesbianism is a canal minded person and is not spiritually minded at all
Virtually all religion forbids it, and i happened to be a Christian.

what's with naija folks and accusations of demonic possession and canal minds? no wonder churches like MFM and deeper life are reigning today.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by andyanders: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
SICK YOUNGMAN. HE SHOULD JUST STAY THIER IN BRITAIN AND NEVER TO COME BACK HERE. SHAME TO HIS FAMILY AND THE PRODUCT=[color=#550000][/color]
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by OAM4J: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
disgusting!
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2010
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by otondo55: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2010
madness i call it.

shameless it is.

abomination !
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by onyengbu1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
ElRazur:

‎@Mozie,

Did you fully read the replies I posted above? If you did, you would see that I already covered your points. But, nonetheless, let do it all over again.

Cocaine and Cannabis are not related to this in any way. These are more or less lifestyle choices and not something as deep as a sexual orientation people have instilled in them from conception. Get it?

Now how can you prove that it is unrelated and that homosexuality is instilled from conception.

Thats where you got it wrong. It cannot be proved that homosexuality in inborn. It might be instilled but not from inception.

Abeg dont separate drug addiction from this if you cant prove it.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by aktunde(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2010
Bobby Ikekhuame Egbele, a fashion designer and model, grew up in Nigeria and runs an online clothes shop. Currently in the UK on a holiday visa, he and his ‘husband-to-be’ are waiting for the green light from the Borders Agency, which has requested details of their relationship and residency.

This is expected to be a formality but the ‘marriage’ cannot go ahead until permission is granted. Mr Egbele, who will then become a British citizen, said yesterday: ‘I’m excited about the wedding and that people are interested in it.

I just wonder why most people are taking this issue too serious. I am not supporting gay marriages. In fact, I hate gays! But I just choose not to dwell so much on this issue, because I know the Nigerian involved is much more interested in something than the marriage itself. The marriage would collapse eventually as soon as the Nigerian becomes a UK citizen. I do not believe is has been gay before. But he might have to start practicing it since he is getting married to a fellow man like him.

There is virtually nothing many Nigerians would not do, just to get the citizenship of some countries. I have read of a Nigerian who claimed to be gay in UK, and was granted asylum. He claimed he can't go back home because he is not wanted in his country because of his sexual orientation. Yeah, he got the asylum. I am very sure many Nigerian men would also volunteer to marry real chickens in US/UK for citizenship. I don't mean girls. I mean real HEN. As long as it wold guarantee their citizenship.

Let's watch out! The marriage would crash once the guys gets what he wants. I assume he grew up in Nigeria, and he should know that what he is trying to do is forbidden according to his Nigerian culture. I want to assume he is just taking the risk. If he must get married to a man like him; why a British citizen? I see the white man is his "MAGA" anyways. Unfortunately, the white man thinks they are are both in love. Mumu man!
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
For those like ElRazur who support homosexuality, this is not the only abnormality in nature. For thousands of years in every single human culture, the gods themselves supported incests between Fathers and daughters and brothers and sisters, sometimes even Mothers and sons (though less common than the previous too).

Sadly, reproduction via incest leads to children with deformities, so many societies shunned this. However, fortunately for the modern man, with birth control, it is now possible to have safe incest without risking deformed babies.

Therefore, as homosexuals demand their rights to marry, soon it will also be popular for fathers to marry daughters etc. Hopefully, the homosexuals will not deny the rights for incestuous marriages? As ElRazur said, normality is relative, so modern society can normalize anything today. Ironically, in the USA it is a crime for an 18 yr old to make love to a 16yr old. But a 16yr boy old can comfortably impregnate a 14yr old girl without facing statutory rape. What a world!
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by pingu2k5(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2010
@Tudor, El razur and the rest that don't believe in God:

First, the devil veils your mind from believing in God by deceiving you; making you believe that you are very (will be) intelligent if you do not believe in God. He did the same thing with Adam and Eve (telling them lies that they'ld "know"wink and the result of their fall is this damned world.

Second, he doesn't just stop there. He continues by making you believe and do everything that is against God; in other words, you join him in his revolt against God. The fate of the devil and his followers (both fallen angels and fallen men) is eternal destruction.

No wonder you do not see anything wrong with homosexuality. You do not believe in God; you do not believe in the natural order of things. It is a lie from the devil that some are born homosexuals. The God that created all things created everything for a purpose.

Believe it or not, God created you and everything. And His creation is for a purpose.

Don't you ever think you are a genius because you do not believe in God; it is just foolishness.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2010
onye_ngbu:

Now how can you prove that it is unrelated and that homosexuality is instilled from conception.

Thats where you got it wrong. It cannot be proved that homosexuality in inborn. It might be instilled but not from inception.

Abeg dont separate drug addiction from this if you cant prove it.

Are you kidding me? I am talking about Homosexuality, and he is bringing life-style choices like Drug addiction to the equation.  Listen, people are born gay, unlike drug addiction that it is a choice that people make. In other words, being gay is not a choice.

How many more ignorant minds like yours are out there? undecided Anyway, less than a hundred years ago, witches were burnt at the stakes in England. I guess with time, people like you will die off and a more intelligent type will populate Nigeria. smiley

As per you last point, are you asking me to prove that drugs is responsible for homosexuality?  

GudFolk:

For those like ElRazur who support homosexuality, this is not the only abnormality in nature. For thousands of years in every single human culture, the gods themselves supported incests between Fathers and daughters and brothers and sisters, sometimes even Mothers and sons (though less common than the previous too).

Sadly, reproduction via incest leads to children with deformities, so many societies shunned this. However, fortunately for the modern man, with birth control, it is now possible to have safe incest without risking deformed babies.

Therefore, as homosexuals demand their rights to marry, soon it will also be popular for fathers to marry daughters etc. Hopefully, the homosexuals will not deny the rights for incestuous marriages? As ElRazur said, normality is relative, so modern society can normalize anything today. Ironically, in the USA it is a crime for an 18 yr old to make love to a 16yr old. But a 16yr boy old can comfortably impregnate a 14yr old girl without facing statutory despoil. What a world!

So you started with making a point based on "the gods" wtf? What proof do you have that these "gods" ever existed? I stopped reading when you started talking jives man.

What is homosexuality got to do with incest? 99.9% of the world frown at incestuous acts so what exactly is your point?    Abeg post something meaningful.

aktunde:

I just wonder why most people are taking this issue too serious. I am not supporting gay marriages. In fact, I hate gays!

Who gives a shiiiit what you hate? Here, I hate Yoruba people, don't ask me why, I just hate them. You see it is easy to post trash without using logic just like you did.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by kabukabu(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
aktunde:

I just wonder why most people are taking this issue too serious. I am not supporting gay marriages. In fact, I hate gays! But I just choose not to dwell so much on this issue, because I know the Nigerian involved is much more interested in something than the marriage itself. The marriage would collapse eventually as soon as the Nigerian becomes a UK citizen. I do not believe is has been gay before. But he might have to start practicing it since he is getting married to a fellow man like him.

There is virtually nothing many Nigerians would not do, just to get the citizenship of some countries. I have read of a Nigerian who claimed to be gay in UK, and was granted asylum. He claimed he can't go back home because he is not wanted in his country because of his sexual orientation. Yeah, he got the asylum. I am very sure many Nigerian men would also volunteer to marry real chickens in US/UK for citizenship. I don't mean girls. I mean real HEN. As long as it wold guarantee their citizenship.

Let's watch out! The marriage would crash once the guys gets what he wants. I assume he grew up in Nigeria, and he should know that what he is trying to do is forbidden according to his Nigerian culture. I want to assume he is just taking the risk. If he must get married to a man like him; why a British citizen? I see the white man is his "MAGA" anyways. Unfortunately, the white man thinks they are are both in love. Mumu man!

Why can't these radicals on here learn from such an intelligent post as yours,instead of acting like middle ages sorcerers and the taliban.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Tudor6(f): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
pingu2k5:

@Tudor, El razur and the rest that don't believe in God:

First, the devil veils your mind from believing in God by deceiving you; making you believe that you are very (will be) intelligent if you do not believe in God. He did the same thing with Adam and Eve (telling them lies that they'ld "know"wink and the result of their fall is this damned world.

Second, he doesn't just stop there. He continues by making you believe and do everything that is against God; in other words, you join him in his revolt against God. The fate of the devil and his followers (both fallen angels and fallen men) is eternal destruction.

No wonder you do not see anything wrong with homosexuality. You do not believe in God; you do not believe in the natural order of things. It is a lie from the devil that some are born homosexuals. The God that created all things created everything for a purpose.

Believe it or not, God created you and everything. And His creation is for a purpose.

Don't you ever think you are a genius because you do not believe in God; it is just foolishness.

Chill out and stop blaming everything on the ''devil''.

Do you know Jesus was a homosexual??
Hanging out with 12 hefty disciples for his sexual pleasure. Simon peter was the most sodomized.

So chill, God is actually a homosexual too, since jesus is his son.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by member479760: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2010
let the guy get the pali first then we go talk.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2010
my naija guy get mission, i believe that
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Exponental(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2010
Vicar my foot!
somtin is wrong som where.
omo 9ja to marry a vicar, d vicar much be a rich maga
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by PastorOla1: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2010
The vicar go get plenty money, Na him money concern the Naija man
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by PastorOla1: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2010
Does this make any sense!!!!!!
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by bawomolo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2010

tolerance of homosexuality is not the equivalence of homosexuality. i don't know why you guys can't drill this in your head.
you definitely won't see me in a rainbow pride parade.

Tudór:

Hanging out with 12 hefty disciples for his sexual pleasure. Simon peter was the most sodomized.

oh boy, tudor wan start riot.

jesus pioneered homies over hoes tongue
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ricky01: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
na wa oh, short or words
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by esilove(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2010
Tudór:

hay Tudor, are you sure you are not a lesbian. Repent or face condemnation.

may God have mercy on you
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by samdigo(m): 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2010
fagguts
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Ivynwa(f): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2010
Excuse me, MTCHEEEEEEEW

When mothers and Fathers arise to bed their children should we be asked to accept that too and sweep all that under the carpet of "a world getting too sophisticated for its own good".
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Chimanet(m): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2010
SEUN!!!! wat are u waiting for ? ban ELRazor and co!! cant you seet they are EVIL
we in nigeria (no tribe or religion supports HOMO).shame on this guys,they are just too disgustful
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2010
samdigo:

fagguts

beat it that's a slur.

Gay rights ok, gay marriage , hmmmm
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
Chimanet:

SEUN!!!! wat are u waiting for ? ban ELRazor and co!! cant you seet they are EVIL
we in nigeria (no tribe or religion supports HOMO).shame on this guys,they are just too disgustful

Why should he be banned? Because he's expressing his opinion or what?

Just because no religion nor tribe supports isn't justified that they don't have to be who they are.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Chimanet(m): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2010
@manny hope ure not one of these nigeria-american gays? anyway may GOD forgive u of ure sins.
u c in this life there are things that are right (as in freedom to do wateva u want to do) but homosexuality should not be allowed becouse it violates the basic moral being of man on this earth!so such acts should b totally condenmed.let me ask u, how do you feel making love to a guy(if u are a gay) ?disgustful abi?,i dont even want to think of it.if we i encourage it i bet u the world is leading to distruction.Allready the whites have lost some of their morals and they feeling sorry for themselves becouse of this same freedom to do wat eva u want to do.i guese u didnt do phylosophy in school
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by mamagee3(f): 12:09am On Aug 24, 2010
What kind of thing is this?

Why are Nigerians changing from God fearing people to now trying to embrace the white man's culture?

Wonders they say shall never end!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mauritania Dissolves 76 Political Parties For ‘Being Too Small’ / 2 Palestinian Journalists Killed In an Israeli Strike in southern Gaza / Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.