Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! (11144 Views)

Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False / At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) / Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2010
Chimanet:

@manny hope ure not one of these nigeria-american gays? anyway may GOD forgive u of ure sins.
u c in this life there are things that are right (as in freedom to do wateva u want to do) but homosexuality should not be allowed becouse it violates the basic moral being of man on this earth!so such acts should b totally condenmed.let me ask u, how do you feel making love to a guy(if u are a gay) ?disgustful abi?,i dont even want to think of it.if we i encourage it i bet u the world is leading to distruction.Allready the whites have lost some of their morals and they feeling sorry for themselves becouse of this same freedom to do wat eva u want to do.i guese u didnt do phylosophy in school

Don't worry I'm not gay, I just think for gay rights and equality should be given to them even my President Obama advocates for gay rights doesn't make him gay. A lot of  highly powerful men and women on Capitol Hill even in the government from Justice Dept to Defense to etc. advocate for same rights.

Well you haven't stated what these " Basic moral being of man" is ? You all figured it all by yourself that whites are feeling sorry for themselves because of the same freedom, or they are feeling sorry because they have lost that same freedom guaranteed and protected under the law. Hmmm, as for philosophy, I wasn't a philosophy major, but I did at least classes on psychology that has taught me a whole lot. Even history dictates homosexuality back to the days of before Christ.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:29am On Aug 24, 2010
WHAT!!! shocked shocked shocked
mama-gee:

What kind of thing is this?

Why are Nigerians changing from God fearing people to now trying to embrace the white man's culture?

Wonders they say shall never end!

I will tell you why we stopped fearing the gods, because the white man brought us thier dirty religion & we africans over-come with inferiority complex embraced it.
In the days of my fore fathers, this type of abomination would neva happen. Those were the days when the gods responded via fire and leprosy. Now look at what the white mans religion is doing to us.

Tufiakwa!! angry Obulu ogu, ya re!!
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Kidman03(m): 1:13am On Aug 24, 2010
If that guy's a model then I'm a Denzel Washington, Sean Connery rolled in one!
What kind of name is BOBBY anyway?!
The bobo just wan get green card any which way. He's so ugly that no woman would do a contract marriage with him so its gotta be an emotionally unstable "viker"
Gun 'em both down!!! embarassed lipsrsealed cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Okijajuju1(m): 1:32am On Aug 24, 2010
Na to get green card na ehn make a guy man go open yansh make anoda man knack?!  shocked

Instead, I go enter chad, pass dessert.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by odumchi: 1:33am On Aug 24, 2010
Let him do watever he likes with himself its his life.

All i am saying is let him not bring homosexuality to Africa, we already have enough problems. Let it stay abroad with him.

Chukwu merre anyi eberre.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Owugal(f): 1:52am On Aug 24, 2010
i am here to add my two kobo. someone asked WHY DID GOD DESTROY SODOM AND GOMORRAH? Well it was because of homosexuality supposedly, but the next question I have is WHY DID GOD DESTROY THE EARTH: it was because of lies, stealing, fornication, gossiping, adultery, idolatory. Yeah, God destroyed the earth once as the bible says, but he also destroyed the world. DISOBEDIENCE got Adam and eve kicked out of eden and the ret of the world screwed, so I daresay homosexuality is the worst sin in the bible or world. and since everyone one has sinned and continues to sin, pick the various logs in your own eyes says jesus befor you begin to condemn others for the sin you arent committing which makes you feel holier even though you are a rapist.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 1:58am On Aug 24, 2010
odumchi:

All i am saying is let him not bring homosexuality to Africa, we already have enough problems. Let it stay abroad with him.

You honestly believe "homosexuality" doesn't exist in Africa right? Think again
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by bawomolo(m): 2:08am On Aug 24, 2010
mama-gee:

What kind of thing is this?

Why are Nigerians changing from God fearing people to now trying to embrace the white man's culture?

Wonders they say shall never end!

the christian god you worship was borrowed from the white man's culture.

why don't you go back to worshiping amardioha if you don't want to embrace the white man's culture?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by odumchi: 5:19am On Aug 24, 2010
Our Christian God was not that of the white mans making. Jesus is the supreme God of all mankind who revealed himself to us.

Mohammed only created Islam as a way to meet the spiritual needs of the Arabians who did not meet spiritual standards with their many gods. Man created Islam. Christianity created man.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Smi1(m): 5:20am On Aug 24, 2010
odumchi:

Homosexuality started right down here in Africa!! , stop start yarning broukutu
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by jayrome(m): 5:29am On Aug 24, 2010
@ El razur
When God cre8d Adam, Eve was also created as his companion nt Steve. God commanded Noah to fil his arc with two animals of each kind male n female. Everything in d world is created 4 a purpose n to say a man was born to be a woman that's totally blasphemous. Even animals know d right thing. Adultery, fornication n some of other things are wrong but u cannot because these rationalise homosexuality. According to Ebenezer Obey 'wat is bad, is bad' der's no 2 ways abt it.
@TUDOR:
better pray 4 God's 4giveness, jus because you r trying to make a point or sound cool doesnt mean u should start 2 blaspheme d holiness of God n his son Jesus Christ.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 5:42am On Aug 24, 2010
jayrome:

@ El razur
When God cre8d Adam, Eve was also created as his companion nt Steve. God commanded Noah to fil his arc with two animals of each kind male n female. Everything in d world is created 4 a purpose n to say a man was born to be a woman that's totally blasphemous. Even animals know d right thing. Adultery, fornication n some of other things are wrong but u cannot because these rationalise homosexuality. According to Ebenezer Obey 'wat is bad, is bad' der's no 2 ways abt it.
@TUDOR:
better pray 4 God's 4giveness, jus because you r trying to make a point or sound cool doesnt mean u should start 2 blaspheme d holiness of God n his son Jesus Christ.

And your point? Are u trying to justify religion with sexuality or, ? I mean what is your point exactly?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Smi1(m): 5:43am On Aug 24, 2010
jayrome:

@ El razur
@TUDOR:

brainwashed by white people religion ( Christianity ) ?? Oh yes !! what prove their existence ?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 5:58am On Aug 24, 2010
jayrome:

@ El razur
@TUDOR:

I think you should be banned for adopting a foreign and alien religion grin

Dude you really are confused. Olodo oshi.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Mobinga: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry

A Den Of Iniquity
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by yimiton(f): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2010
No matter what people say or how well spoken they are to bamboozle me with big Oyinbo, I still insist that gay marriage or gay relationship is totally crazy and worse than an abomination. I'll rather someone is labelled a LovePeddler, sleeps with different partners than be guy.

From what I can see here, this guy is simply doing this because of the British Citizenship. I wonder how far Nigerians will go just to be citizens of another man's land.

This is simply disgusting.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Ifygurl: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2010
Some of you guys. Na so? Are you their parents, lovers, siblings or in any way shape of form related to them. They are getting married because they love eachother. stop acting like gays are some disgraceful, disgusting human beings. You can't change someone's sexuality.
Anyway, congrats to the new couple and I wish them the best of luck.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by yimiton(f): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2010
@ Ifygurl,

I shudder when I hear comment like yours coming from people. I just wonder what the world has turned into!

Of course it's our frigging business what people are turning our world into. If we are concerned about global warming, nuclear weapons and such other ills, we should also be concerned about moral abomination! Christ, we're taking God for granted and it's scary. Isn't it bad enough that we indulge in fornication, adultery, stealing, corruption and other such vices, do we have to add such a horrible abomination to our world too?

My jeez, I may not be one perfect Christian, I may not be one really good human being,  but this is one thing I'll definitely kick against with my whole being. And for your information, I suggest that every human being who as much as has any sexual relationship with the same sex should be hanged by the balls! They are totally destroying our world and we sit back and urge them on. God forbid, may it never ever be my potion that my own child ever opens his or mouth and say he or she is gay, I'll personally castrate him or her and throw him to the dogs!

Gay my FRIGGING FOOT angry
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by zegmart: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2010
It is obvious mthis is the END TIME. wao!!!!
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Loveaflame(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2010
We do think only mad men with dreadlock are insane in those days until many took to the style.Insanity is celebrated highly today.Anything that is abnormal should be seen as insanity.

Am not surprise at what is happening.The devil is turning many into insane people.As the natural insane people has no shame so is all who don't see anything wrong with been homosexual.

Please Africans lets maintain our pride as great cultural people who belief so much in the value of morality and we should not be infected by the so-called free life of the white.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur misses the point by stating this? What is homosexuality got to do with incest? 99.9% of the world frown at incestuous acts so what exactly is your point?   Huh Abeg post something meaningful.

Where did you get your statistics of 99.9%? That is pure ignorance on you part, and gross ignorance of human culture and religions.

If ElRazur takes time out from engaging in liberalist propaganda to actually study human history, you will realize that most human beings, even the most primitive adopted some form of religion. Every one of those religions have creation myths and these usually include incest. Therefore, incest is one of the oldest forms of human sexuality.

Hence, if the homosexuals are so anti-incest and bigoted in their mindsets against incestuous marriage, why should the majority of the world's non incestuous heterosexuals support either incest or homosexuality? One deviation is just as bad as the other. But if homosexuals believe in equality then let them add incestuous marriage to the Homo-Agenda.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2010
Ifygurl:

Some of you guys.  Na so?  Are you their parents, lovers, siblings or in any way shape of form related to them.  They are getting married because they love eachother.  stop acting like gays are some disgraceful, disgusting human beings. You can't change someone's sexuality. 
Anyway, congrats to the new couple and I wish them the best of luck.

Ifygurl, I hope you know that in many world myths (and even tribal religions), incestuous marriage was very common. In some cultures marriage among first cousins is still very popular. Yet the Americans discriminate against incest? Why the double standards when incest has existed historically even more common than homosexuality? In fact there are historical cases of incest. Read up on the Oedipus complex and the Electra complex (one a son intimate with mother, the other even more popular, fathers intimate with their daughters). And with condoms and birth control, incest does not need to result in birth defects either. Simply adopt children like the homosexuals propose for themselves.

Unless I see incestuous marriage added to the "Gay-agenda" of marriage for all, then I feel very comfortable in considering homosexuals bigots against other forms of sexuality and thus their talk of homo-marriage is just a selfish farce.

(ps. We may have a new complex too when homo-sexual fathers become intimate with their adopted sons in future).
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2010
manny4life:

Don't worry I'm not gay, I just think for gay rights and equality should be given to them even my President Obama advocates for gay rights doesn't make him gay. A lot of  highly powerful men and women on Capitol Hill even in the government from Justice Dept to Defense to etc. advocate for same rights.

Well you haven't stated what these " Basic moral being of man" is ? You all figured it all by yourself that whites are feeling sorry for themselves because of the same freedom, or they are feeling sorry because they have lost that same freedom guaranteed and protected under the law. Hmmm, as for philosophy, I wasn't a philosophy major, but I did at least classes on psychology that has taught me a whole lot. Even history dictates homosexuality back to the days of before Christ.

Why not also add the rights for "INCEST". It is even more prevalent in human cultures throughout history than homosexuality. Almost all primitive cultures accepted incest until birth defects made humans run away from incestuous relations. Still while on the topic of equality, since incest can involve loving relationships too. Imagine that the 65yrear old (Colin Coward) is the father of 25 for Nigerian Bobby, but they are very much in love and homosexual. We then have incestuous homosexual marriage. Today, I only see lobbying for non-incestuous marriage. Kindly add incest to the homosexual agenda for equal rights too.

Best regard.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

Where did you get your statistics of 99.9%? That is pure ignorance on you part, and gross ignorance of human culture and religions.

By 99.9% I am in other words saying "Majority" frowns on it. What is there not to understand?

If ElRazur takes time out from engaging in liberalist propaganda to actually study human history, you will realize that most human beings, even the most primitive adopted some form of religion. Every one of those religions have creation myths and these usually include incest. Therefore, incest is one of the oldest forms of human sexuality.

I don't get you here. Can you be more clear. Are you saying Incest is a myth and do not happen (pleae look up the meaning of myth)

Hence, if the homosexuals are so anti-incest and bigoted in their mindsets against incestuous marriage, why should the majority of the world's non incestuous heterosexuals support either incest or homosexuality? One deviation is just as bad as the other. But if homosexuals believe in equality then let them add incestuous marriage to the Homo-Agenda.

What are you talking about? First you appeared to have said Incest is a myth, then you are trying to equate respect for homosexuality as a justification for Incestuous acts? Are you from the two centuries ago, because quite frankly I am finding it hard to comprehend your mumbo jumbo. Please try again.

PS

This debate is about homosexuality, but if you want to talk about something else, it is entirely your choice.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by pingu2k5(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2010
Why do some people find it difficult to obey the laws of God and easily honour and obey the laws of man? Someone asked, "why should we blame everything on the devil", we should because he is the deceiver of man. And we should also blame ourselves for accepting his deceits. When you do not believe in God and His existence, you begin to believe every lie the devil tells you. I repeat, nobody is born a homosexual; it is a trait they pick up while growing up.

Another person said we should be enlightened. Since every man is equal, why should I allow any man to rule over me? Why should I let a man dictate what I can or cannot do? Why can't I have sex with my daughter If I want to because she is mine? Why can't I kill my son for rituals because he is my son? Why can't I do drugs and trade drugs? I cannot do all these things because there are man-made laws that put limits to what I can do. God, Himself, instituted the government and He instructs us to obey the laws of the land. Does enlightenment only entail disobeying the laws of God?

Someone said, "normality is relative". That is also a big lie from the devil. What defines normality is the laws of God. Anything that opposes the laws of God is not normal; it is that simple. Anything that opposes the laws of man is a crime. If normality is relative, can I also say crime is relative too?

Homosexuality is not inborn! Something is wrong with homosexuals; they should return to their creator to fix them.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2010
pingu2k5:

Homosexuality is not inborn! Something is wrong with homosexuals; they should return to their creator to fix them.

This is the only relevant thing you posted, so am gonna reply to it. Pardon me for cutting off the junk you wrote before that.

Listen to you, it appears you are part of the "God's delusion crowd". How come you are born whatever tribe you are? Was it your choice to be born into that tribe? You see at the simplest of things, that is the most simple example I can give you as to how people do not make choices to be gay.

Again you are talking about fix. Remember, Adolf Hitler once tried to fix the Jews. It ended with millions dead. I wonder if you are the new Hitler?

undecided

You cannot fix something as deep as sexual orientation. It is part of one's identity and make up.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

By 99.9% I am in other words saying "Majority" frowns on it. What is there not to understand? 

The majority of human cultures also frown on homosexuality, despite its historical existence in the same cultures.

With regards to myths, they are stories that humans created to understand their worlds. Myths always reflect realities in the cultures that created the said myths. And those myths influenced daily life. In ancient Egypt, the rulers of the land married their own sisters because their myths told them this was the most sacrosanct form of marriage.

The position of modern-day homosexuals is that the demand equal rights. But these equal rights apply to everybody, so incestuous marriage requires equal rights too. Consensual blood-sports that result in killing, demand equal rights too. After all the combatants consented to fight to the death (and soldiers are not tried for murder of enemies either, but police are). Yet societies always discriminate against certain things in a hypocritical manner. The very same manner in which homosexuals discriminate against incest and pedophelia. Sad!
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

You cannot fix something as deep as sexual orientation. It is part of one's identity and make up.
ElRazur, go and read up more on human cultures, psychology and sexuality. You will realize that incest is the earliest form of loving relationships. That is why it was so prevalent throughout human societies, cultures, myths and religions.

It is a deliberate discrimination by society at large that prevents incest from emerging in the modern world. But it still happens and will continue to happen, especially with modern birth control.

The only prejudice by homosexuals is that they defend only their selfish form of sexuality at the expense of incestuous sexuality, that is just as badly discriminated against as homosexuality. When you support incest, then I know you truly speak for equal rights. If not then you are just another prejudiced human being who frowns on variants of sexuality.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by pingu2k5(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2010
I did not get to choose the tribe I was born into because I am not of my own, I am of God. God chose the tribe I was born into for His purpose. I as well as everyone and everything on earth was created for God's purpose. We have the choice to live His purpose or not. Not living its purpose has its consequences.

Nobody is born a homosexual! I did not create anybody so I cannot fix anybody. I am saying homosexuals should go to their creator to fix them.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by zegmart: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2010
God have mercy!!!!!!  Clearly this is end time.  What a shameful act
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

ElRazur, go and read up more on human cultures, psychology and sexuality. You will realize that incest is the earliest form of loving relationships. That is why it was so prevalent throughout human societies, cultures, myths and religions.

It is a deliberate discrimination by society at large that prevents incest from emerging in the modern world. But it still happens and will continue to happen, especially with modern birth control.

The only prejudice by homosexuals is that they defend only their selfish form of sexuality at the expense of incestuous sexuality, that is just as badly discriminated against as homosexuality. When you support incest, then I know you truly speak for equal rights. If not then you are just another prejudiced human being who frowns on variants of sexuality.

Nice points

How about those who practice bestiality? what if the animal involve does not show any sign of being forced or oppressed into doing the act, does that mean there's a mutual consent and that both of them are doing it willingly?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by switosman(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2010
when pple oppose this kind of retard issue with the bible, proposers get mad because they are enemies of God already, in their heart. They cannot see anything good in God & they think God that let things happen most have gone bunks.

imagine, even nature tells us there are male & female s#x organs. Now how will two male s#x organs workout the cross purpose. their demented minds taught them to use the arsehole; very un-natural. its only a psychotic person will leave the nature, the supernature & go for the un-nature. even animals in their lower intellect class cannot penetrate on same s#x level. Its only persons that have sold out to the chief enemy of God can do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mauritania Dissolves 76 Political Parties For ‘Being Too Small’ / 2 Palestinian Journalists Killed In an Israeli Strike in southern Gaza / Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.