Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! (11145 Views)

Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False / At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) / Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by pingu2k5(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2010
@Elrazur: what is logic? What is illogical? It seems it is only what you agree with that is logical. Paedophilia, incest, homosexuality are all un-natural and disgusting and should make you sick. There is nothing like logic; there is only the laws of the creator of everything.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by jayrome(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2010
Some of you might see me as being 'hopelessly religious' while some said i have been brain washed by white religion,
Any1 who is okay with homosexuality is mentally deranged or perverted at d very least.
Male- of d sex having testes or an organ or organs performing a similar functions; not d sex which carries d young until birth etc.

Female- of d sex that gives birth to children, produces eggs etc.
Both sexes were created to perform different and complimentary roles.
1. Day to day activities n vocation tend to favour a particular sex over d other(and ds is evident even in d African traditional setting)
2. Even in sports they do make distinction between member of OPPOSITE sex.
3. As for YOU people that are nt BRAINWASHED by white culture and tradition. Where in folklores, myths or tales have u heard of homosexuality in indigenous Nigerian society.
4. A child is born male, female or inter-sexed. They may then chose what they want to do with themselves.
5. Even animals don't do it. Av nt comes across 2 he-goats in d acts(as stubborn n promiscous as they are).
So to MANNY, ELRAZUR n ur crew of nitwits, i wish your fathers had bn gay. Quit trying to corrupt d younger generation with d rationality of ds OUTRAGE. Arrrgh!!! As if we dnt av enuff problems in d world already.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by jayrome(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2010
Some of you might see me as being 'hopelessly religious' while some said i have been brain washed by white religion,
Any1 who is okay with homosexuality is mentally deranged or perverted at d very least.
Male- of d sex having testes or an organ or organs performing a similar functions; not d sex which carries d young until birth etc.

Female- of d sex that gives birth to children, produces eggs etc.
Both sexes were created to perform different and complimentary roles.
1. Day to day activities n vocation tend to favour a particular sex over d other(and ds is evident even in d African traditional setting)
2. Even in sports they do make distinction between member of OPPOSITE sex.
3. As for YOU people that are nt BRAINWASHED by white culture and tradition. Where in folklores, myths or tales have u heard of homosexuality in indigenous Nigerian society.
4. A child is born male, female or inter-sexed. They may then chose what they want to do with themselves.
5. Even animals don't do it. Av nt comes across 2 he-goats in d acts(as stubborn n promiscous as they are).
So to MANNY, ELRAZUR n ur crew of nitwits, i wish your fathers had bn gay. Quit trying to corrupt d younger generation with d rationality of ds OUTRAGE. Arrrgh!!! As if we dnt av enuff problems in d world already.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

Why is America a land of hypocrisy? We have thousands of cases of teenage pregnancies with girls being impregnated by teenage boys. However, if a virile man of 25 years impregnates a sexually active 16 year old who already gave birth at the age of 14yrs, then the American justice system drags the 25 year old man to court for child molestation and statutory r-ape. Please!

The rules of the land as determined by the various element of the society. You can disagree with it all you want, but the law is the law. I recently finished a module on Ethics and law (Heath and medicine based etc)  and one thing I learnt is that the may not always make sense or be right, it is still however the law and will be respected. For example, I do not like paying tax, but the law of the land and society I live in determine that I pay tax. You see, just like you, I think that law sucks but I have to respect it. I am just not so sure how what you said makes them hypocrites.

undecided

Polygamous marriage is illegal in most states in the USA even though it is between consenting adults.

And yet, the USA wants to force homosexual marriage on the world when they cannot even be honest with their own laws. Therefore, I will equate homosexual marriage with incestuous marriage as minority abominations that should not plague the majority of normal society. But neither do I advocate violence against such abnormals. Just prayers!

Again the law is the law.

There are too much anti-american posters here who happens to throw away all logic. Pardon me, if I do not say much on this whole America's thing. It will attract unwanted elements. As it stand, this is about homosexuals and I will prefer it that way. smiley

Okay, if prayer works for you. smiley
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2010
pingu2k5:

@Elrazur: what is logic? What is illogical? It seems it is only what you agree with that is logical. Paedophilia, incest, homosexuality are all un-natural and disgusting and should make you sick. There is nothing like logic; there is only the laws of the creator of everything.

Having sex with someone that is clearly sexually immature is illogical.

Making a post like yours also class as illogical.

Next time answer my question please, I am interested to know the motivation for your silly comments. I won't be surprised if you are a Muslims.

jayrome:

So to MANNY, ELRAZUR n your crew of nitwits, i wish your fathers had bn gay. Quit trying to corrupt d younger generation with d rationality of ds OUTRAGE. Arrrgh!!! As if we dnt av enuff problems in d world already.

You are ignorant sir. Homosexual behaviour has been observed in animals. Point one.

I have no problem if my dad were gay. Point two.

Finally, I suppose when all the debates of "it is unnatural", "it is against nature", "God is against it" etc failed, it is normal to blame someone else.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

So you advocate for women to sleep with "normal" animals? Erm okay, you opinion I guess.

Nope, i want to know why you don't have a problem with Bestiality, yet with incest

ElRazur:

You are missing the bigger picture, inbreeding lead to deformities in the offsprings and high death rates of the embryo, I don't know what part of the world you live in, I on the other hand work for the NHS here (big government hospital) since health treatment is free, such deformities and problematic conceptions will cost the NHS money, this is not exactly fair on those who pay tax to fund the NHS, besides there is a frown on such actions by the society. I think once you see the bigger picture, it is easy to see as to how it may be problematic. But I guess you are in the same camp and Mr Gudluck, so I do not expect you to see my point

Since homosexuals don't give birth, those who practice incest can decide not to pro-create too, same goes with those who practice bestiality, they can all go out to adopt just like what homosexuals do or do you have a different approach to this?

I do not have to be in any camp before letting out what i feel about some certain issues humans think they have answers to, thereby ignoring the no 1 reason for creation in the 1st place, so please any questions i ask, kindly try providing an answer to them since you're in the "field".

ElRazur:

See above. Looking alike is one thing, carrying weak genetic information is another thing (Something you do not seem to understand)

I do not have answer to everything, however there have been variations (i.e strong gene passed on and bad one died), do you want to go back to those era where we sleep with our sisters and mothers? lipsrsealed

Huh? Surely, if you are part of the God's follower, you will believe we come from the mud and he breathe into us? No? You see, I can be obtuse just like you too. smiley

The incest practitioners can also decide not to make babies, thereby going out to adopt too or what do you think?

And who told you now is better than then? we have it in history that those in that era lived longer than us in this era, if they had weaker genes, why then did they live longer than we you claim have "stronger" and better gene or what's the essence of gene if the no 1 importance of human existence is defeated which is SURVIVAL?

Ok, where is the human race from? just give me an accurate answer and stop trying to drag my questions into mud, did we come from same source or came from different source?

if we came from same source, then what's wrong with these offspring from same source having sex?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

The rules of the land as determined by the various element of the society. You can disagree with it all you want, but the law is the law. I recently finished a module on Ethics and law (Heath and medicine based etc)  and one thing I learnt is that the may not always make sense or be right, it is still however the law and will be respected. For example, I do not like paying tax, but the law of the land and society I live in determine that I pay tax. You see, just like you, I think that law sucks but I have to respect it. I am just not so sure how what you said makes them hypocrites.

undecided

Again the law is the law.

There are too much anti-american posters here who happens to throw away all logic. Pardon me, if I do not say much on this whole America's thing. It will attract unwanted elements. As it stand, this is about homosexuals and I will prefer it that way. smiley

Okay, if prayer works for you. smiley

I do NOT support this, but the law of the land in Uganda wants the death penalty for homosexuality. I am sure they will have same for incest.

Yet, the hypocritical Americans with their elitist bigotry, racism and Fascist attitudes are so angry with Uganda, while ElRazur tells us that laws are to be obeyed.

But if we must change laws we do not like, then surely couples engaged in loving incestuous relationships, need the same rights for marriage and protection like all other abnormalities in Western nations. Yet those same hypocritical nations condemn polygamy and other sexual variations. At least Islam condemns all deviations while being truthful to the fact that thousands of different 14 year old girls in America and the West get pregnant every day, so why not marry them if they find good husbands too.

So hypocrisy is when we hear of Homosexuals demanding the right to marry but the same Homosexuals defend the right to discriminate and be totally intolerant of incestuous marriages despite the existence of Birth Control methods.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2010
honeric01:

Nope, i want to know why you don't have a problem with Bestiality, yet with incest

Have you considered reading the thread? If you do, you will realise that I have answered those. Sorry, I am not about to repeat myself again if you cannot read what was already posted.

Since homosexuals don't give birth, those who practice incest can decide not to pro-create too, same goes with those who practice bestiality, they can all go out to adopt just like what homosexuals do or do you have a different approach to this?

You clearly haven't heard of surrogacy (Surrogate mothers). Homosexuals who opted to have babies go through this route and as a result their genes have more variation (thereby making it stronger) so your point is kinda irrelevant on that one.

Please look up the link I posted, it is a bit weird you are asking me the same things over and over again. Here, this is a case of a incest leading to off-spring as a result. These children will by definition be carrying a weak gene or undesirable traits due to little or no variation.

http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree..com/2008/04/austrian-man-locks-wife-and-children-in.html

Your post is on the basis of assumption that people who practice incest may not have kids, I'm sorry if incest is legalised, there is nothing to stop them from having kids as it will automatically become their basic human rights (Article 8 right to family life etc), so once again your point is utter irrelevant.

I do not have to be in any camp before letting out what i feel about some certain issues humans think they have answers to, thereby ignoring the no 1 reason for creation in the 1st place, so please any questions i ask, kindly try providing an answer to them since you're in the "field".

Say what?  

The incest practitioners can also decide not to make babies, thereby going out to adopt too or what do you think?

See above. Adoptions agencies have strict rules and they will find out about you before giving out babies to you. Do you even know what you are talking about?

And who told you now is better than then? we have it in history that those in that era lived longer than us in this era, if they had weaker genes, why then did they live longer than we you claim have "stronger" and better gene or what's the essence of gene if the no 1 importance of human existence is defeated which is SURVIVAL?

YOu really are showing your knowledge lipsrsealed. Anyway, let me answer you sha.  Epidemics such as Chicken pox and small box have wipe out a lot of humans in the past ceturies, but as a result of variation and technological advances, it is no longer a problem. So based on that simple description I gave, it is easy to see as to how humans have become stronger over the years.

It may be of interest to you that we are now living longer etc. All these are attributes of good genes (and other factors which wasn't around then)

No offence, if you have a background in biology, then perhaps what am saying may make more sense to you.

Ok, when did did we come from? just give me an accurate answer and stop trying to drag my questions into mud, did we come from same source or came from different source?

My name is ElRazur, and not a Primate Olobayo. Like I said to you before, I do not know the answer to everything. Yes, we may have come from a similar source, but you have missed a lot of thing and just presenting a simple view. There are things like geographical location, climate, environmental factors etc to take into consideration. Anyway there are theories surrounding the origins of mankind, perhaps you should read up on it?

if we came from same source, then what's wrong with these offspring from same source having sex?

Imagine your family is short or are prone to cancer? Just imagine that for a minute, now if the society allows all of una to sleep together, there will be more cancer in your children as a result etc. You see that is just a simplistic view of how these things are wrong. Get it?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by UyiIredia(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2010
"law is the law" - by ElRazur

guy >>> i get problem with that statement >>> it sounds religious undecided
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

Imagine your family is short or are prone to cancer? Just imagine that for a minute, now if the society allows all of una to sleep together, there will be more cancer in your children as a result etc. You see that is just a simplistic view of how these things are wrong. Get it?

Evidence of bigotry hiding behind science to cover up discrimination against incest. 1st generation incest-born babies are not condemned to suffer defects. Do not exaggerate the problems of incest please!

Consider this, a homosexual 65 years old priest chooses intimacy with a 12 year old boy and suddenly we can use pedophelia as an excuse to ban homosexuals. Therefore, just because a minority of incest cases lead to birth defects does not mean all 100% will. Therefore incestuous marriage is a right as much as you claim homosexual marriage to be a right.

Besides, the gene pool is strong enough to survive the 1st generation of incest. Nothing says the second generation must practice incest, just like you say that bi-sexual parents can give birth to heterosexual children. Note  that true homosexuals cannot give birth unless they become bisexual for just a day.

And speaking of hypocrisy, the homosexuals group themselves as LGTB (Lesbians, Gays, Transegenders and Bisexuals). But Transgenders are people who deliberately mutilate their bodies to resemble bodies of the opposing sex. However, this mutilation cannot give a proper manliness to a male who artificially adds bosoms. Yet homosexuals support transgender rights but feel superior and discriminate against incest AND polygamy (which is illegal in most Europe and USA).
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

I do NOT support this, but the law of the land in Uganda wants the death penalty for homosexuality. I am sure they will have same for incest.

Yet, the hypocritical Americans with their elitist bigotry, racism and Fascist attitudes are so angry with Uganda, while ElRazur tells us that laws are to be obeyed.

But if we must change laws we do not like, then surely couples engaged in loving incestuous relationships, need the same rights for marriage and protection like all other abnormalities in Western nations. Yet those same hypocritical nations condemn polygamy and other sexual variations. At least Islam condemns all deviations while being truthful to the fact that thousands of different 14 year old girls in America and the West get pregnant every day, so why not marry them if they find good husbands too.

So hypocrisy is when we hear of Homosexuals demanding the right to marry but the same Homosexuals defend the right to discriminate and be totally intolerant of incestuous marriages despite the existence of Birth Control methods.

I am just gonna pick a few things here as you are moving the goal post.

I mentioned that the laws of the land is the law and should be obeyed. Would you have preferred me to tell you not to obey it?  

For a law to change, you need to have several factors on board, you just do not change the law like that.  If those factors are present am sure the law will be changed to embrace incest, but as it stand those factors are absent - something you cannot seem to comprehend.

For homosexuals, those factors were there and hence they got the legal recognition.

You cannot accuse a society of hypocrisy, if they are doing things by the law of their land.

I will also like to point out that in the past, bad laws have been changed due to it not been enforceable or the society deemed it unpopular.

If the law of Uganda require homosexuals to be killed/shot/jailed, then it is their law. However, certain factors may make this law become unpopular or outcry from concerned nations - which is what is happening.

Finally, if you do not support it, why are you even bringing it up? It is a bit bizarre not to support a law, but then use it as a point to strengthen your view points in a debate.

Uyi Iredia:

"law is the law" - by ElRazur

guy >>> i get problem with that statement >>> it sounds religious  undecided

Lol. I have problem with paying taxes, but I have to. Sucks isn't?  grin Aint much I can do about it.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2010
In many countries polygamy is the law, yet when such families apply for visas they face discrimination by the USA who refused to accept that a man can have 10 wives and 70 children.

Do you know why Americans hate polygamy? Because they think it will cripple the tax system, since each child must get protection and tax deductions, etc.

Speaking of laws, why is the West desperate to change laws in Africa? if that is the case, then the same African religious immigrants can choose to begin changing laws in the USA, which is already happening in Britain and other communities full of immigrant groups who do NOT like the laws of the Western countries now their new homes.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2010
Shari'a law speaks against homosexuality. So it is the right of religious Muslim immigrants in the USA to change the laws to make homosexuality a crime. Just because today, the USA accepts homosexuality, does not make it a fundamental human right, that cannot be changed by society if a majority of society suddenly regrets their decision to legalize homosexual marriage.

Laws change, so the West can keep their mouth shut and allow death by stoning that the Taliban accept as their laws.

Unless, of course homosexuals support incestuous marriage, then I will join you camp. If not I will support Shari'a because the Western laws and hypocritical abominations. wink

By the way, I am teaching opponents of homosexual marriage to group it in the same class as incestuous marriage and thus either support both or deny both and refuse to be called homophobes, since the homosexuals themselves are incestophobes. Hence, no need to feel bad if minorities do not always get their way.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

Evidence of bigotry hiding behind science to cover up discrimination against incest. 1st generation incest-born babies are not condemned to suffer defects. Do not exaggerate the problems of incest please!

Dude, you have accused me of not knowing biology, yet you keep missing simple and basic biologies.  If your sister have a dominant genetic defects, in this case, let us assume autism and short limbs) and you have the same feature as dominant in your make up, then there is a high chance, and am talking 90% and above here that your first generation of children with your sister as a result of incest will carry those genes.  I will not explain anything to you again in biology, you really are not getting it.

Consider this, a homosexual 65 years old priest chooses intimacy with a 12 year old boy and suddenly we can use pedophelia as an excuse to ban homosexuals. Therefore, just because a minority of incest cases lead to birth defects does not mean all 100% will. Therefore incestuous marriage is a right as much as you claim homosexual marriage to be a right.

Depending on the country, sex with a 12 year old is considered illegal. So there goes your point up in the air.

See my previous post to you, if you want your rights to have sex with your mother, you may have to wait for the right factors to be in place. Alternatively, you can go right ahead and do it but be prepared for the fall out. (Hence why homosexuals are underground in naija)

Besides, the gene pool is strong enough to survive the 1st generation of incest. Nothing says the second generation must practice incest,[/b] just like you say that bi-sexual parents can give birth to heterosexual children. Note  that true homosexuals cannot give birth unless they become bisexual for just a day.
Wrong assumption you are making again.  Besides, I already showed you above as to how it can affect the first generation. Being a first generation do not mean they are immune to defects.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

In many countries polygamy is the law, yet when such families apply for visas they face discrimination by the USA who refused to accept that a man can have 10 wives and 70 children.

Do you know why Americans hate polygamy? Because they think it will cripple the tax system, since each child must get protection and tax deductions, etc.

Speaking of laws, why is the West desperate to change laws in Africa? if that is the case, then the same African religious immigrants can choose to begin changing laws in the USA, which is already happening in Britain and other communities full of immigrant groups who do NOT like the laws of the Western countries now their new homes.

Dude, I am going now. I have heard enough.

If a man have 50 wives and he is going to a country where the law only recognises, one wife, do you seriously think that country should bend the rule for the individuals? Nah wah o with your way of thinking.

You are moving away from what you started off with originally, sorry I do not speak for America.

smiley
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

Dude, you have accused me of not knowing biology, yet you keep missing simple and basic biologies.  If your sister have a dominant genetic defects, in this case, let us assume autism and short limbs) and you have the same feature as dominant in your make up, then there is a high chance, and am talking 90% and above here that your first generation of children with your sister as a result of incest will carry those genes.  I will not explain anything to you again in biology, you really are not getting it.

Depending on the country, sex with a 12 year old is considered illegal. So there goes your point up in the air.

Once again your argument is the same one used against homosexuals by equating them with pedophiles. If a convicted pedophile is also a homosexual does not mean all homosexuals are pedophiles. But it almost guarantees that the convicted gay pedophile, by also being a homosexual, will surely molest a young boy.

Therefore, of course I agree that incest can cause birth defects and damage the gene pool. But that is too insignificant an excuse to persecute those who lovingly practice safe-incest

But if you support laws and discrimination, then the Taliban are not doing any wrong discriminating against homosexuals, since you support both laws and discrimination against incest.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

Shari'a law speaks against homosexuality. So it is the right of religious Muslim immigrants in the USA to change the laws to make homosexuality a crime. Just because today, the USA accepts homosexuality, does not make it a fundamental human right, that cannot be changed by society if a majority of society suddenly regrets their decision to legalize homosexual marriage.

Laws change, so the West can keep their mouth shut and allow death by stoning that the Taliban accept as their laws.

Unless, of course homosexuals support incestuous marriage, then I will join you camp. If not I will support Shari'a because the Western laws and hypocritical abominations. wink

By the way, I am teaching opponents of homosexual marriage to group it in the same class as incestuous marriage and thus either support both or deny both and refuse to be called homophobes, since the homosexuals themselves are incestophobes. Hence, no need to feel bad if minorities do not always get their way.

And where is this your Sharia law taking effect in the U.S.? When did a so-called Sharia law override the laws of its main citizens? Who are these so-called Muslim immigrant to decide to change American law? When they were sworn in as U.S. Ciotizens, they swore to uphold American law not Sharia law

Why do u equate incest to homosexuality? Until you have answered that part to an understanding, then I will reply you.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

More hypocrisy from the Western mind-set. Most nations that support homosexuality are the same Western nations that deny their teenagers the right to marry even though many of those teenagers as young as 14 years get pregnant.

But those countries that condemn homosexuality are realistic enough to understand that 14yr old girls get pregnant an therefore legalize marriage of 14yr old girls.

This is why Western societies will implode over their own hypocrisy vis-a-vis polygamy and incest vs homosexuality.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2010
http://www.onelawforall.org.uk/successful-day-against-sharia-and-religious-laws-in-uk/

Though Shari'a did not yet succeed, momentum is growing daily by increasing numbers of radicals worldwide.

Shari'a law will become normal in communities in USA when the groups their demand their rights to the law while playing safe by avoiding death penalties until a time they get enough support to enforce full-scale Shari'a law in USA.

As the Western nations force homosexuality on immigrants, those immigrants will force their own laws on the West. As time goes on, more radicals are being created and not less, and even more will grow to challenge homosexuality with Shari'a law. Over time, because homosexuals do not procreate and Shari'a law encourages procreation, we will finally be rid of the homosexual marriage problem in society and have homosexuals hidden minorities as before.

Right now the USA is already under pressure from competing cultures and social divisions are expanding not contracting with a group now proposing "Burn a Qu'ran a day" as their answer to Islam.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

More hypocrisy from the Western mind-set. Most nations that support homosexuality are the same Western nations that deny their teenagers the right to marry even though many of those teenagers as young as 14 years get pregnant.

But those countries that condemn homosexuality are realistic enough to understand that 14yr old girls get pregnant an therefore legalize marriage of 14yr old girls.

This is why Western societies will implode over their own hypocrisy vis-a-vis polygamy and incest vs homosexuality.

I'm glad you said "teenagers" not adult. What do u think is the main reason? May people condemn the behavior, which isn't the real reason but the people involved. Under the "Defense of Marriage Act; DOMA and our Constitution, a teenager isn't up to the "LEGAL" age to get married. Hope I answered your answered you questions. That is for the non-western cities, everyone have their right and do as they may please.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2010
manny4life:

I'm glad you said "teenagers" not adult. What do u think is the main reason? May people condemn the behavior, which isn't the real reason but the people involved. Under the "Defense of Marriage Act; DOMA and our Constitution, a teenager isn't up to the "LEGAL" age to get married. Hope I answered your answered you questions. That is for the non-western cities, everyone have their right and do as they may please.
Evidence of Western hypocrisy. They encourage 14 year olds to have intimacy but deny them marriage. If they are old enough to get pregnant they are old enough to get married. But nobody is fighting for their rights. Instead they are focused on homosexuals who are not procreating while ignoring a growing trend amongst thousands upon thousands of teenagers and even children if you consider 12yr olds children who get pregnant in Western societies.

Yet, the West belittles Islam as being backward because Islam bans homosexual marriage but encourages teen marriage since teens get pregnant anyway and thus grow society through procreation.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

Have you considered reading the thread? If you do, you will realise that I have answered those. Sorry, I am not about to repeat myself again if you cannot read what was already posted.

I am trying not to say you're not making sense with dodging questions, you said you don't have a problem with bestiality but was quick to make reference to a negative scenario about bestiality. you answers are so flawed that you yourself don't understand your answers  grin grin

Haven't you heard of stories about homosexuals raping those who are not in support of the act? or do you want to say no homosexual has ever raped or forcefully slept with a straight man/woman?

ElRazur:

You clearly haven't heard of surrogacy (Surrogate mothers). Homosexuals who opted to have babies go through this route and as a result their genes have more variation (thereby making it stronger) so your point is kinda irrelevant on that one.

Please look up the link I posted, it is a bit weird you are asking me the same things over and over again. Here, this is a case of a incest leading to off-spring as a result. These children will by definition be carrying a weak gene or undesirable traits due to little or no variation.

And what stops an incest man/woman/boy/girl from doing the same thing? can't them themselves act as Surrogate mothers/fathers? doing that should also make their genes more variant, thereby making it stronger or are they alien to that?
Once more, you are the confused person here, stop trying to answer questions you don't have the knowledge and tools for.
Human knowledge has failed the world and will continue failing until the world is no more (Global warning is one)

ElRazur:

Your post is on the basis of assumption that people who practice incest may not have kids, I'm sorry if incest is legalised, there is nothing to stop them from having kids as it will automatically become their basic human rights (Article 8 right to family life etc), so once again your point is utter irrelevant.

And why don't you want them to make babies? don't you know you are directly or indirect from an incest race? don't you know your origin slept with eachother to keep your race alive or did you forefathers fall off from their planets?
what even makes you think people from incest marriage can't go out to sleep and have babies with other people even while in a marriage to their brother/parents?

Why would you fight for the right of homosexuals who are likely never going to CONTRIBUTE [/b]anything to human race if they are to strictly adhere to being faithful homos? I repeat, if those who accept homosexuals find nothing wrong with that practice, then they should also accept any other form of sexual preference out there that does not hurt anyone apart from themselves.
Incest does not hurt any other person apart from themselves, so stop your hypocrisy!
Why should homos be allowed to adopt/act as Surrogates when there's every possibility that these people are likely to influence the adopted babies and the ones they gave birth to themselves (indirectly) through surrogacy thereby affecting the human race negatively, [b]because the more homosexuals we have, the lesser the chances of human survival.

ElRazur:

See above. Adoptions agencies have strict rules and they will find out about you before giving out babies to you. Do you even know what you are talking about?

YOu really are showing your knowledge lipsrsealed. Anyway, let me answer you sha.  Epidemics such as Chicken pox and small box have wipe out a lot of humans in the past ceturies, but as a result of variation and technological advances, it is no longer a problem. So based on that simple description I gave, it is easy to see as to how humans have become stronger over the years.

It may be of interest to you that we are now living longer etc. All these are attributes of good genes (and other factors which wasn't around then)

No offence, if you have a background in biology, then perhaps what am saying may make more sense to you.
Homosexuals adopt kids in some European countries, Canada and other countries, if you want me to find these countries out and have them posted here i will, so what's the strict regulation you are talking about? does the regulation stops these homos from adopting?
After the right of marriage is approved, the right to adopt is going to follow, so stop deceiving yourself MR man and start reasoning logically.

You are the one reasoning one-sided, even with Epidemics, people still lived longer, what has actually destroyed lives and properties the most is Humans themselves, their actions and their so called technological advancement (WAR AND WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION) has taken more lives than anything you can ever think of on EARTH!

Do you know how many people died in the 1st and 2nd world war?
Do you know how many died during cold war? gulf war? civil war e.t.c?

Stop your hypocrisy and just ACCEPT that both homosexuals and other form of sexual preference who do not add to the survival of human race should not be accepted.

ElRazur:

My name is ElRazur, and not a Primate Olobayo. Like I said to you before, I do not know the answer to everything. Yes, we may have come from a similar source, but you have missed a lot of thing and just presenting a simple view. There are things like geographical location, climate, environmental factors etc to take into consideration. Anyway there are theories surrounding the origins of mankind, perhaps you should read up on it?

Didn't cancer exist when incest was the norm? yet they live LONGER and even were STRONGER, kindly show me where you have it that we actually live longer than in the old, can you back up this claim?

before, an 80yrs old still went to war, farmed, walk from regions to regions and did alot of things themselves, can you say that of an 80 years of today?

I REPEAT WHATEVER IS NOT TO ADD VALUE TO THE HUMAN RACE AND SURVIVAL should not be accepted and HOMOSEXUALS are among these group of people.

Homosexuals are as deadly as weapons of mass destruction to the human race if allowed to operate freely and unchallenged.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

http://www.onelawforall.org.uk/successful-day-against-sharia-and-religious-laws-in-uk/

Shari'a law will become normal in communities in USA when the groups their demand their rights to the law while playing safe by avoiding death penalties until a time they get enough support to enforce full-scale Shari'a law in USA.

As the Western nations force homosexuality on immigrants, those immigrants will force their own laws on the West. As time goes on, more radicals are being created and not less, and even more will grow to challenge homosexuality with Shari'a law. Over time, because homosexuals do not procreate and Shari'a law encourages procreation, we will finally be rid of the homosexual marriage problem in society and have homosexuals hidden minorities as before.

Right now the USA is already under pressure from competing cultures and social divisions are expanding not contracting with a group now proposing "Burn a Qu'ran a day" as their answer to Islam.

You honestly believe all this crap going on with all the conservative on the high court? Again, I won't argue this; "SHARIA LAW" does not override "AMERICAN LAW". Muslims under our Constitution can practice their own laws and religion, BUT same law same that no one can force their beliefs, laws, or religion on someone else. In as long as Muslims are in the U.S., NO U.S. district Appellate judge will uphold such nonsense, and with 5 conservatives as Justice, they can dream. As for that article, disregard it. If what you're talking about is the Minnesota case, again disregard it. Surely when it gets to court, you can bet it won't hold.

We can follow on the case and see how it goes.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

Evidence of Western hypocrisy. They encourage 14 year olds to have intimacy but deny them marriage. If they are old enough to get pregnant they are old enough to get married. But nobody is fighting for their rights. Instead they are focused on homosexuals who are not procreating while ignoring a growing trend amongst thousands upon thousands of teenagers and even children if you consider 12yr olds children who get pregnant in Western societies.

Yet, the West belittles Islam as being backward because Islam bans homosexual marriage but encourages teen marriage since teens get pregnant anyway and thus grow society through procreation.

Everyone keeps saying "procreating", let's put this word to a rest once and for all. What is the correct definition of "Procreation" and how does homosexuality directly affect procreation? I mean this is one part that is yet to be answered, even expert witness have times without numbers aid it does not affect procreation, even our courts determined it. I will give our NL experts to shed more light on this. Whether they procreate or not, it's irrelevant, they do not affect it.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
manny4life:

You honestly believe all this crap going on with all the conservative on the high court? Again, I won't argue this; "SHARIA LAW" does not override "AMERICAN LAW". Muslims under our Constitution can practice their own laws and religion, BUT same law same that no one can force their beliefs, laws, or religion on someone else. In as long as Muslims are in the U.S., NO U.S. district Appellate judge will uphold such nonsense, and with 5 conservatives as Justice, they can dream. As for that article, disregard it. If what you're talking about is the Minnesota case, again disregard it. Surely when it gets to court, you can bet it won't hold.

We can follow on the case and see how it goes.
This is why Western hypocrisy will implode. The USA is willing to deny the rights of millions of practicing and devout Muslims. That is called Fascism in case you did not know.

However, the same courts in the USA will promote homosexual marriage, and abomination in many countries.

And those same hypocritical judges continue to deny the rights of Muslim men to bring multiple wives under protection by the tax system of the USA to be labeled dependents on the husband thus suitable for tax breaks?

Maybe that is why more and more radicals are coming out to condemn the double-standards driven by a Homofia.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

If a man have 50 wives and he is going to a country where the law only recognises, one wife, do you seriously think that country should bend the rule for the individuals? Nah wah o with your way of thinking.

Answer this, based on the american and western laws, what if the same man decides to marry and divorce every 2 years after they end up having 1-2 kids together? haven't you heard of a man/woman having married and divorce more the 14 wives/husbands before?

Well, just incase you want to say you're yet to hear that, just Google it and read about rate and effect divorce in the west.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2010
Homosexuals affect procreation, because when homosexuality was banned, homosexuals had to live their lives as bisexuals and procreate normally like heterosexuals (contributing to procreation).

But if science has allowed homosexuals surrogate mothers, the same science can allow cloning, which is banned in the USA over religious opposition. The same religious opposition to homosexuality. The same opposition to incest.

But if we remove all religion and simply allow all that is to be, then incest which was rampant throughout human history should also result in marriage. Then by the same token that homosexuals sleep with non-partners to give birth, the incestuous couple will sleep with non-partners to give birth and practice safe-incest in their marriage.

With regard to the small proportion of biological problems of incest, these are similar to the small percentage of homosexuals who are also craddle-robbers. They all exist but are not large enough to destroy society.

Therefore, legalize incest, polygamy and homosexuality as a group in the USA or avoid hypocrisy that only puts LGBT as a group (note they are uniting consensually here) and prevent LGBT from discriminating incestuous couples joining LGBT as members of a persecuted minority. Equality for all, or return back to God's law and natural discrimination.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

This is why Western hypocrisy will implode. The USA is willing to deny the rights of millions of practicing and devout Muslims. That is called Fascism in case you did not know.

However, the same courts in the USA will promote homosexual marriage, and abomination in many countries.

And those same hypocritical judges continue to deny the rights of Muslim men to bring multiple wives under protection by the tax system of the USA to be labeled dependents on the husband thus suitable for tax breaks?

Maybe that is why more and more radicals are coming out to condemn the double-standards driven by a Homofia.

Oh well if they don't like American "double standard" laws, they can go back where they came from. America is congested of them already with their so-called radical beliefs, I believe in American Law and sorry for those who don't because I believe in Freedom, Equality and Justice under the law.

Personally, I would advocate their deportation should they start to breed their nonsense Sharia law, because we really don't need it.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2010
manny4life:

Oh well if they don't like American "double standard" laws, they can go vack from where they came from. America is congested of them already with their so-called radical beliefs, I believe in American Law and sorry for those who don't because I believe in Freedom, Equality and Justice under the law.
America is not a national belonging to any ethnic group except the Native Americans who were massacred (genocide was overlooked in those days) by settlers.

Therefore, radical Muslims who come to America to settle have a right to bring God's given Shari'a law and convert all the infidels to this divine law. This will take time, therefore, procreation is essential to Islam while the West will dwindle from more and more homosexuality unions. At least in the old days homosexuals married their opposite sex and had kids like normal.

And America needs Shari'a law. Its advocacy is growing because homosexuality is being forced on conservative groups worldwide. Therefore, they see the West and the USA as bastions for homosexual domination of the world.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2010
manny4life:

Everyone keeps saying "procreating", let's put this word to a rest once and for all. What is the correct definition of "Procreation" and how does homosexuality directly affect procreation? I mean this is one part that is yet to be answered, even expert witness have times without numbers aid it does not affect procreation, even our courts determined it. I will give our NL experts to shed more light on this. Whether they procreate or not, it's irrelevant, they do not affect it.

You can shy away from the truth, but the truth still stands, HOMOSEXUALITY affects procreation because it's like a possessive spirit and it's drawing and attracting alot of people into it, the number of HOMOS that existed in the 70s cannot be compared to what we have now, it's exploding and its attracting and shaping the lives of young ones, some people who would have never been one are being influenced/tempted/shaped into accepting and even wanting to go into this act.

We know young hearts are likely to be influenced easily and access to all these act is very public now, kids are venturing into these acts without even knowing the consequences, you hear people say "i was born that way", shit!!! no one was born that way, it's just a cover up to promote and protect the act.

Whether you like it or not, this act is not human and it's a kinda spiritual thing, but some persons can never see it this way because they believe humanity and life started on its own and that they own their own lives!

[size=2pt]A life you didn't create is never your own!!![/size]
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

Homosexuals affect procreation, because when homosexuality was banned, homosexuals had to live their lives as bisexuals and procreate normally like heterosexuals (contributing to procreation).

But if science has allowed homosexuals surrogate mothers, the same science can allow cloning, which is banned in the USA over religious opposition. The same religious opposition to homosexuality. The same opposition to incest.

But if we remove all religion and simply allow all that is to be, then incest which was rampant throughout human history should also result in marriage. Then by the same token that homosexuals sleep with non-partners to give birth, the incestuous couple will sleep with non-partners to give birth and practice safe-incest in their marriage.

With regard to the small proportion of biological problems of incest, these are similar to the small percentage of homosexuals who are also craddle-robbers. They all exist but are not large enough to destroy society.

Therefore, legalize incest, polygamy and homosexuality as a group in the USA or avoid hypocrisy that only puts LGBT as a group (note they are uniting consensually here) and prevent LGBT from discriminating incestuous couples joining LGBT as members of a persecuted minority. Equality for all, or return back to God's law and natural discrimination.

Dude don't jump before your gun. I was asking what is procreation, procreation is just a fancy word for reproduction. No one has proved how homosexuality directly affects the "act" reproduction, and we not talking about cloning. Cloning is science which is another different topic.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2010
honeric01:

You can shy away from the truth, but the truth still stands, HOMOSEXUALITY affects procreation because it's like a possessive spirit and it's drawing and attracting alot of people into it, the number of HOMOS that existed in the 70s cannot be compared to what we have now, it's exploding and its attracting and shaping the lives of young ones, some people who would have never been one are being influenced/tempted/shaped into accepting and even wanting to go into this act.
Actually, banning homosexuality may not diminish it, but it will force homosexuals to behave like normal in public, which would mean bisexuality, with homosexuals marrying their opposing sex and having kids like normal, while secretly playing "let me push the sausage into your azzhole".

But today, homosexuality is a trend of modernization, so young people are drawn to it in greater numbers to seem amongst the liberal elite. Only the conservatives treat homosexuals like abnormals and sadly the radicals use violence against homosexuals thus justifying the cries of homosexuals that they need protection. Nobody protects the polygamists in the USA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mauritania Dissolves 76 Political Parties For ‘Being Too Small’ / 2 Palestinian Journalists Killed In an Israeli Strike in southern Gaza / Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.