Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! (11142 Views)

Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False / At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) / Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2010
frosbel:

Sharia law is what you get when you kick Jesus Christ out of all your state and personal affairs.

Remember a vacuum will always be filled by either the truth or the lie.

In other words America has rejected the truth as a whole, so there you go accept a lie.

So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies - 2 Thessalonians 2 : 11

My friend please go back to the sleep you woke up from. That is exactly what I'm talking about; how do u expect a diversified nation to impose Christianity in all their state and personal affairs?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by UyiIredia(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2010
[url=http://urbanlegends.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=urbanlegends&cdn=newsissues&tm=161&f=10&su=p284.9.336.ip_p504.3.336.ip_&tt=2&bt=0&bts=0&zu=http%3A//www.malepregnancy.com/] check this out !!! [/url] >>> more reasons why these gays wanna get married >>> technically speaking, they can procreate >>. i just googled the stuff now >>> watched a film when i was about 12 about a man getting pregnant >>> ever heard of a male egg >>> these scientists are one theory ahead of me
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2010
hmmmm, ok this is scaring me now.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
manny4life:

hmmmm, ok this is scaring me now.

don't be scared, don't they have the right as you have been preaching? undecided
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2010
honeric01:

don't be scared, don't they have the right as you have been preaching? undecided

I said they have a right to Freedom, Justice and Equality under the law not right for a man getting pregnant. Please understand my stance.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2010
Uyi Iredia:

[url=http://urbanlegends.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=urbanlegends&cdn=newsissues&tm=161&f=10&su=p284.9.336.ip_p504.3.336.ip_&tt=2&bt=0&bts=0&zu=http%3A//www.malepregnancy.com/] check this out !!! [/url] >>> more reasons why these gays wanna get married >>> technically speaking, they can procreate >>. i just googled the stuff now >>> watched a film when i was about 12 about a man getting pregnant >>> ever heard of a male egg >>> these scientists are one theory ahead of me

Are you alright ??
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by pingu2k5(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2010
@mannylife: what is wrong in a man getting pregnant?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2010
manny4life:

I said they have a right to Freedom, Justice and Equality under the law not right for a man getting pregnant. Please understand my stance.

Stop confusing yourself, as long as they get the right to marry, there are surely going to get the right to get pregnant with chemical and scientific help, so you can't run away from it.

I hope the rest kind of people Gudfolk listed have equal rights you are campaigning for the homos too? otherwise you remain a hypocrite.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by UyiIredia(m): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2010
humans !!! >>> rationally irrational & irrationally rational >>> forgive my ________ >>> but really these guys are something  undecided
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2010
honeric01:

Stop confusing yourself, as long as they get the right to marry, there are surely going to get the right to get pregnant with chemical and scientific help, so you can't run away from it.

I hope the rest people Gudfolk listed have equal rights you are campaigning for the homos too? otherwise you remain a hypocrite.

Dude I won't even start with you. People have certain rights under the law to exercise how they wish, while gay rights isn't explicitly protected under our constitution, sexual orientation is. I hope that isn't so hard to understand. President Obama supports gay rights but not gay marriage, many senators have same stance, from states to locals all agree on same stance, understand the two. Many people support gay rights for certain cause because it violates the U.S. constitution, a man getting pregnant isn't a right, that is science not under the law, so please get it straight. I strongly believe in human rights particularly those that are "PROTECTED", and a man getting pregnant isn't one of them either.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by UyiIredia(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2010
frosbel:

Are you alright ??

yeah i am  smiley >>> need to check my profile & my previous posts, to understand better, my stance on gay marriage & related issues >>> that said i'm a sucker for scientific ideas >>> i believe anything is possible as long as the human mind contrives it >>> have u heard of or read the saying 'the human mind is elastic, once stretched it never regains its original dimensions' >>> the dilemna is >>> how far is far for science ? >>> especially since knowledge is infinite
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2010
manny4life:

Dude I won't even start with you. People have certain rights under the law to exercise how they wish, while gay rights isn't explicitly protected under our constitution, sexual orientation is. I hope that isn't so hard to understand. President Obama supports gay rights but not gay marriage, many senators have same stance, from states to locals all agree on same stance, understand the two. Many people support gay rights for certain cause because it violates the U.S. constitution, a man getting pregnant isn't a right, that is science not under the law, so please get it straight. I strongly believe in human rights particularly those that are "PROTECTED", and a man getting pregnant isn't one of them either.

Stop now while the have the chance, why would someone support gay right and not support gay marriage? does that make sense? if a guy is allowed to date and have sex with same sex, when then is it unacceptable by the same people who support them not to allow them marry if they are allowed to date?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by cassidyo: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2010
IF YOU COMMIT ADULTERY, BIBLE SAYS YOU WILL GO TO HELL FIRE

IF YOU COMMIT FURNICATION, HELL FIRE IS WAITING

THIS ONE WHAT WILL I CALL IT, GAYTORY OR WHAT, NA FOR HOTTEST PART OF HELL UNA GO SEE UNA SEF.

I PITY THIS YOUNG NIGERIAN BOY. SOMEBODY SAID HE IS A MODEL, WITH ALL THESE PIMPLE PLANTATION?
I PITY YOU, AN OLD FOOL THAT IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR FATHER WANTS TO USE YOUR ASS TO TAKE CARE OF HIS OLD AGE.
YOU GAVE IN JUST BECAUSE OF MONEY AND INHERITANCE. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT THE STIGMA WILL BE THERE FOR LIFE , EVEN AFTER THE OLD MAN IS DEAD AND GONE TO HELL.
I PITY YOU MY DEAR BRODA. BETTER REPENT AND CHANGE YOUR MIND BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
WONDER SHALL NEVER END.
NA REAL WAH OOOOOOO.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2010
honeric01:

Stop now while the have the chance, why would someone support gay right and not support gay marriage? does that make sense? if a guy is allowed to date and have intimacy with same sex, when then is it unacceptable by the same people who support them not to allow them marry if they are allowed to date?

Good question for people on Capital Hill. Just because I don't support something doesn't mean it's wrong under the law because it has legal basis. Not everyone support all facets about our constitution. For instance just because I don't support abortion, doesn't mean I would not agree with[b] Roe v Wade [/b] and neither would I support measures that encourage maltreatment to women who perform it. It's a right, I'm just acknowledging their right legally doesn't mean I personally adore it. There's one thing to legally acknowledge one's right under the law and fight for the cause of such right let alone when it's protected, and another to personally encourage a behavior that I know its legally non protected.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2010
manny4life:

There is not such thing as "Human Rights". These change with society. That is why religious advocate divine laws from God like Shari'a Law.

If we push Human Rights to the extreme, then 14yr old girls being denied Marriage in America are suffering abuse of Human rights to get married. And please do not call them minors. Once they give birth they are mothers more so than a 20 year old woman without children who is NOT a mother.

Then there is the right for Humans to have consensual sex with their daughters if the come of age which is still illegal in USA thus a denial of basic Human Rights to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. Happiness being denied since the loving incestuous couple cannot marry in USA.

Regarding Shari'a Law, American Muslims will use the same tactics Homosexuals are using to push the "Gay Agenda". In this case the Muslims will introduce Shari'a law gradually and over time increase it until USA is the new Caliphate. Cordoba Mosque at Ground Zero alludes the the Cordoba Calliphate in al-Andalus (Spain in case you did not know).
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2010
manny4life:

Good question for people on Capital Hill. Just because I don't support something doesn't mean it's wrong under the law because it has legal basis. Not everyone support all facets about our constitution. For instance just because I don't support abortion, doesn't mean I would not agree with[b] Roe v Wade [/b] and neither would I support measures that encourage maltreatment to women who perform it. It's a right, I'm just acknowledging their right legally doesn't mean I personally adore it. There's one thing to legally acknowledge one's right under the law and fight for the cause of such right let alone when it's protected, and another to personally encourage a behavior that I know its legally non protected.
So abortion is the right of a woman to murder an unborn baby? For those who are not religious but instead believe in evolution then destroying the foetus destroys a unique human lifeform which could be crucial for evolution. That murdered foetus could carry the genes necessary for resistance to cancer, etc.

It is almost a paradox that Homosexuals support abortion and evolution at the same time while trying to impose morality that incest is bad for society due to gene dilution. What of abortion with gene losses?

But we can push a godless society even further. Why is murder a crime? Killing should be legalized if it promotes evolution. No? But you say abortion is good for society? I mean if you think murder of viable future humans (babies) promotes healthy society, why stop at abortion only? Do you think, the godless Nazis were simply revealing the truth of a world devoid of God and divine law?

That is why in Shari'a Law there are clear guidelines to established a thriving society. And that is why the Islamic Caliphate will rise again. Muslims born in America are turning to extreme radical views because they are getting tired with the "Gay Agenda" and Homafia being rammed down their throats and possibly asses too. ;-)
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Elpieda: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2010
@honeric1, Good for you if you dont fall in any of the category but still take heed lest you fall, All am saying is 90% of the people commenting are probably guilty and are here condemning,
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2010
manny4life:

Then don't you think its best not to support what you indirectly wouldn't accept? you support gay right but not gay men getting pregnant?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2010
Elpieda:

@honeric1, Good for you if you dont fall in any of the category but still take heed lest you fall, All am saying is 90% of the people commenting are probably guilty and are here condemning,
So because we are guilty, then we shouldn't stop others from doing or committing the same offense?

Do you those making the laws that governs America and other countries of the world don't in one way or the other breaking the laws they made?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by itismd(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2010
I have glanced through this tread, and some comments are so annoying. but unfortunately i cant reply all. Since we are all educated and want to leave out religion out of this, lets look at this way, according to nature.  

[size=14pt]Biology says we are primates as a classification of animals. Have you ever seen any male monkey, cat, goat, cock etc., mating naturally (making love as we will call it) another male?

Why would humans act differently?

Humans are like viruses to the earth. Enjoying our freedom to the last,  Don't worry we will soon spoil the world.
[/size]
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by chibaby5(f): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2010
@topic

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
There are homosexual animals. My female naughty woman bitch was homosexual. (Nairaland what is "naughty woman" ? I wrote Les.b.ian Bi.tch as in dog, please).

But there are many incestuous animals too. One of my male puppies impregnated his mother dog.

Cannibalism is also practiced by some frogs. So if we look for examples there are abnormalities. But those who espouse evolution also know abnormalities remain in the minority. This means their extinction will not negatively impact evolution. That is why support homosexuality is a wasted effort.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

So abortion is the right of a woman to murder an unborn baby? For those who are not religious but instead believe in evolution then destroying the foetus destroys a unique human lifeform which could be crucial for evolution. That murdered foetus could carry the genes necessary for resistance to cancer, etc.

It is almost a paradox that Homosexuals support abortion and evolution at the same time while trying to impose morality that incest is bad for society due to gene dilution. What of abortion with gene losses?

But we can push a godless society even further. Why is murder a crime? Killing should be legalized if it promotes evolution. No? But you say abortion is good for society? I mean if you think murder of viable future humans (babies) promotes healthy society, why stop at abortion only? Do you think, the godless Nazis were simply revealing the truth of a world devoid of God and divine law?

That is why in Shari'a Law there are clear guidelines to established a thriving society. And that is why the Islamic Caliphate will rise again. Muslims born in America are turning to extreme radical views because they are getting tired with the "Gay Agenda" and Homafia being rammed down their throats and possibly asses too. ;-)

That is you presumption, Again as for SHARIA LAW, does nothing but impose religious beliefs and law as opposed to gay rights, they are advocating that right, they not imposing it besides it isn't a law its a right they fighting for
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2010
honeric01:

Then don't you think its best not to support what you indirectly wouldn't accept? you support gay right but not gay men getting pregnant?

It's not all facets of laws and rights I support period. Even our constitution does give certain restriction. Just because I have freedom of speech does not mean I would go out on the street and begin to remark on something that I know isn't protected under the law. Even our courts have recognized certain restrictions of our rights under same Constitution. I speak out for Equality and Freedom for all, but not a man getting pregnant because that's restrictive which the law doesn't cover.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Elpieda: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2010
@honeric, Stop yourself first before you stop other people, remove the speck from your own eyes before u remove the log in ur brother's eyesif ur not genuinely trying to make a change in ur life, dont condemn the actions of someone else yet, sort out ur life and issues first then u will be able to see clearly to sort out ur brother's issues,
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2010
manny4life:

That is you presumption,  Again as for SHARIA LAW, does nothing but impose religious beliefs and law as opposed to gay rights, they are advocating that right, they not imposing it besides it isn't a law its a right they fighting for
Homosexuals are IMPOSING their lifestyle and sexuality on ALL non-homosexuals by first labeling non-homosexuals as "homophobes". The use of derogatory words to label those not supporting your view is the first step of discrimination.

I simply point out that a Godless society will NOT bring about equality for all. That is an illusion. What we simply get is oppression by a new form of upper class. In this case the Homosexual Mafia will oppress non-homosexuals through lawsuits, forced ra-pe of heterosexual teen boys, protests marches blocking traffic to religious institutions, banning non-homosexuals from public tv programs unless they confess to supporting homosexuality. Does this remind you of the Spanish Inquisitions?

Shari'a Law was specifically designed to prevent social collapse. That is why Shari'a Law will come to the USA as the society falls into degradation and debauchery of all forms of sexual depravity and other abominations.

Therefore, homosexual rights will just unleash another horrible drama of oppression in the near future. Better to leave a minority in the closet than have this minority oppress everyone else in public. Power corrupts and homosexuals in power will oppress us.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by shawn123: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2010
getting married in the Church, Now i wonder where religious ideologies come from. 60 years from now it will be merged into the bible that gay marriage is part of christianity, and our grand children will see it as normal grin
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Abayomin70(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2010
both of them are just crazy
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by aktunde(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2010
Who gives a shiiiit what you hate? Here, I hate Yoruba people, don't ask me why, I just hate them. You see it is easy to post trash without using logic just like you did.

@Elrazor or razor blade or what do you call yourself

Must you go this far to prove how empty your skull is? You need not advertise yourself. From  the comments of many nairalanders about you; can't you see that we are already aware of your mental problems? Must you stress it?

We are all here to post our various opinions. Must our opinions be the same? Must I like what you like? Must you hate what I hate? Why don't you face the real issue rather than attacking those whose opinion don't tally with yours? You kept stressing logic, logic, and logic. What is logic? Are you just hearing that word for the first time? Or you want us to know you are writing GMAT or GRE? If you have done it already; you want us to know you passed?

The major reason why I have never believed in the accuracy of the total world population is that a lifeless thing like you might have mistakenly been counted. Some see you as the anti-Christ. I don't see you that way .I only see you as a refuse. My advice for you is this. If you need a life, go back to where you come from, and try coming back to this world again, through the arsss of a doe. At least, you will still be considered a wild animal in the animal kingdom. And when you come back, please beware of human beings, because you could be used for barbecue. Mumu!
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2010
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10475261

Gazan man has 11 wives, 30 children and 430 grandchildren. Now how do the non-procreating homosexuals beat that, especially if those grandchildren begin clamoring for Shari'a law and a worldwide Islamic Caliphate?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2010
How about Nigeria and other other non-Arab African nations implement Sharia Law first of all, maybe then America and the west would now look into Sharia and then decide if it's fit for them.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

Homosexuals are IMPOSING their lifestyle and sexuality on ALL non-homosexuals by first labeling non-homosexuals as "homophobes". The use of derogatory words to label those not supporting your view is the first step of discrimination.

I simply point out that a Godless society will NOT bring about equality for all. That is an illusion. What we simply get is oppression by a new form of upper class. In this case the Homosexual Mafia will oppress non-homosexuals through lawsuits, forced ra-pe of heterosexual teen boys, protests marches blocking traffic to religious institutions, banning non-homosexuals from public tv programs unless they confess to supporting homosexuality. Does this remind you of the Spanish Inquisitions?

Shari'a Law was specifically designed to prevent social collapse. That is why Shari'a Law will come to the USA as the society falls into degradation and debauchery of all forms of sexual depravity and other abominations.

Therefore, homosexual rights will just unleash another horrible drama of oppression in the near future. Better to leave a minority in the closet than have this minority oppress everyone else in public. Power corrupts and homosexuals in power will oppress us.

How do they "IMPOSE" on you? Please explain? Give me a scenario and hypothetical, because I can give you tons of scenarios where Sharia laws impose on my personal individual rights. You saying homos are calling heteros homophobes, this is a classic case of the oppressor claiming to be oppressed. Perhaps a lil data can enlighten otherwise. A label is a label and is not a "IMPOSING" let's get that fact straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mauritania Dissolves 76 Political Parties For ‘Being Too Small’ / 2 Palestinian Journalists Killed In an Israeli Strike in southern Gaza / Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.