Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! (11141 Views)

Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False / At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) / Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Thespecialone(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2010
The guy wants british residency. Once he gets it, he will 'divorce' the senior gay. But what a way to go about getting an avenue to stay in the uk.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by switosman(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2010
as to ElRazur & ifygurl, sorry is all I can say to you. here is a faceless forum, but more grease to ur enemity to God's purpose. there is a way that seems right to a man but the end are ways of death. ride on, you will see what you are looking for by then it will be too late to make turns.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2010
honeric01:

Nice points

How about those who practice bestiality? what if the animal involve does not show any sign of being forced or oppressed into doing the act, does that mean there's a mutual consent and that both of them are doing it willingly?

The problem with Bestiality is that only certain types can be proved consensual. That is those that involve a sexually active male animal (surely we have seen male dogs on people's legs and begin pumping). In such a case if the male animal approaches a consenting human female, then we could say the bestial sexuality is consensual. So maybe American women unable to find boyfriends may begin marrying their male dogs? Who knows, they love dogs in USA?

With male humans on female animals, this is harder to prove, since it is hard to find signs the female animal is consenting.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by idifu(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2010
none of my business
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

The majority of human cultures also frown on homosexuality, despite its historical existence in the same cultures.

You are missing a vital point here, the society is dynamic and as a result, there continuous changes.   Majority of the advanced nations do not have a problem with homosexuality, is this a coincidence? Or to do with the degree of how such societal interations do have an effect?

With regards to myths, they are stories that humans created to understand their worlds. Myths always reflect realities in the cultures that created the said myths. And those myths influenced daily life. In ancient Egypt, the rulers of the land married their own sisters because their myths told them this was the most sacrosanct form of marriage.

Dude you are saying many things that is neither here or there. A lot cultures were practised, I suppose using your logic it is okay to allow such cultures?

The position of modern-day homosexuals is that the demand equal rights. But these equal rights apply to everybody, so incestuous marriage requires equal rights too. Consensual blood-sports that result in killing, demand equal rights too. After all the combatants consented to fight to the death (and soldiers are not tried for murder of enemies either, but police are). Yet societies always discriminate against certain things in a hypocritical manner. The very same manner in which homosexuals discriminate against incest and pedophelia. Sad!

No. I think you are getting it all wrong with you limited view. Like I said above, loads of cultures were practised throughout the past histories of mankind, some of them have died with time. For example, Cannibalism was the norm in certain society, using your logic I guess it will be a form of discrimination against them if such practices were to outlawed?  

Yes, society do discriminate, it is part of what makes the society dynamic. However, making an argument on the equality and equating of Incest to homosexuals makes no logical sense.

Primarily, the society can afford the ills of homosexuality, however the same cannot be said for incestuous acts.  Homosexuals are not harming anyone, but incest will in most cases lead to a decline in the gene-pool and a weakening of certain traits. This type of fallout is detemined by the society that it cannot be afforded, so what exactly is your problem?

You debate is very typical of the illogical things I read around the web. That is, once homosexuality is being discussed, folks like you try to equate incest, bestiality and paedophilia into the equation. Very wrong as these things are not the same as the topic at hand.

GudFolk:

ElRazur, go and read up more on human cultures, psychology and sexuality. You will realize that incest is the earliest form of loving relationships. That is why it was so prevalent throughout human societies, cultures, myths and religions.

It is easy to make wild claims. Do you mind pointing me as to which part of psychology this may be in?

It is a deliberate discrimination by society at large that prevents incest from emerging in the modern world. But it still happens and will continue to happen, especially with modern birth control.

Are you high, drunk or forget to take some prescribed medication?  So you advocate for incest, try to link it to homosexuals and then rope in birth control into it? Seriously, you are making very little sense. undecided

The only prejudice by homosexuals is that they defend only their selfish form of sexuality at the expense of incestuous sexuality, that is just as badly discriminated against as homosexuality. When you support incest, then I know you truly speak for equal rights. If not then you are just another prejudiced human being who frowns on variants of sexuality.

You accused homosexuals of being selfish, do you mind me asking how is that? Let me repaint what you are saying, it is like you are accusing the ethnic minorities of looking after their own interest while ignoring those of the larger part of the society.  Homosexuals are persecuted, demean by people with your mentality, killed and subjected to various sort of atrocities around the world - Islam nations and Africa in particular. You really have the guts to claim they are being self-fish?

Again it is baffling that you are pushing incest across. Since you appear to lack the needed logic, allow me to point them out to you. While homosexuals do not in anyway affect the genepool.   You see, I am not programmed by nature to find my Sister attractive in a sexual manner, same way I was never programmed to find another man attractive. However, I do respect those who may be homosexuals and their right to be so due to several factor which are not the same for incest.

switosman:

as to ElRazur & ifygurl, sorry is all I can say to you. here is a faceless forum, but more grease to your enemity to God's purpose. there is a way that seems right to a man but the end are ways of death. ride on, you will see what you are looking for by then it will be too late to make turns.

It is sometimes best to keep silent and let people think you are a foooollll, than talk and let everyone be convinced that you really are a foolllll. smiley
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

The problem with Bestiality is that only certain types can be proved consensual. That is those that involve a sexually active male animal (surely we have seen male dogs on people's legs and begin pumping). In such a case if the male animal approaches a consenting human female, then we could say the bestial sexuality is consensual. So maybe American women unable to find boyfriends may begin marrying their male dogs? Who knows, they love dogs in USA?

With male humans on female animals, this is harder to prove, since it is hard to find signs the female animal is consenting.

I am forced to ask you if you are this daft?

During heat period animals have what is called a "Biological imprint" in them to try and mate with almost anything that looks remote interesting. But yeah keep talking.

Also how do you know if an animal consent? They do not have the same higher cognitive function that man posses, so your point is utterly flawed.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

Primarily, the society can afford the ills of homosexuality, however the same cannot be said for incestuous acts.  Homosexuals are not harming anyone, but incest will in most cases lead to a decline in the gene-pool and a weakening of certain traits. This type of fallout is detemined by the society that it cannot be afforded, so what exactly is your problem?

Are you high, drunk or forget to take some prescribed medication?  So you advocate for incest, try to link it to homosexuals and then rope in birth control into it? Seriously, you are making very little sense. undecided

It is sometimes best to keep silent and let people think you are a foooollll, than talk and let everyone be convinced that you really are a foolllll. smiley
Making personal attacks is a clear case of an inferiority complex.

Just in case you suffered from a poor biological education, incest DOES NOT deplete the human gene pool any more than homosexuality. You assume that all incestuous intimacy results in pregnancy. There can also be homosexual incest. While for the popular heterosexual incest, you have birth control to avoid pregnancy. Hence, the gene pool remains as perfectly safe as removing both incest and homosexuality from the equation of normal human gene pool.

Incest has not died in society. It is people like yourself who are prejudiced that deliberately discriminate against incest and bring ridiculous arguments about the gene pool while ignoring birth control. Nobody is forcing the whole world to commit incest. We are simply demanding the incestuous marriage have equal rights if you give equal rights to homosexual marriage. Neither of these groups can effectively procreate viable offspring, so are both equal.

Civilization is not governed by homosexuality, neither is it governed by incest. You have have a very civilized society that discriminates against both and a primitive one that allows both. But everything is relative so of course you may choose to equate civilization with homosexuality. Similarly, we can say INCEST is very civilized since it is advanced civilization that focus on birth control best practiced in America and much less in Africa. Therefore, incest in America DOES NOT deplete the human gene pool but is a mark of variations of sexuality, common in history and nature.

INCEST can involve LOVE too. It does not automatically equate to violent intimacy among father-daughter, ets. Just like homosexuality is not automatically pedophelia even though age is popular (older hitting on younger 65 vs 25 yrs).

[b]Homosexual bigotry against Incest. [/b]True hypocrisy by minorities demanding rights while oppressing other minorities!
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

It's actually easy to know because there should be a struggle from the animal, so if the rest are accepted by some countries, then they should accept bestiality too when the animals involve are not struggling or appears not to be oppressed by the human partner.

This world is about turning upside down and doom is the end reward!
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 11:31am On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

More personal attacks by ElRazur against legitimate dissent. Truly sad! Are you emotionally-challenged? Do you get mad easily?

Still, every human being is a fool, since no human being is God. And since you are not God, your arguments to give equal rights to homosexuals prove that the same rights can go to incestuous couples too. True foolishness of so-called equality by denying God and trying to create deficient human laws.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

Making personal attacks is a clear case of an inferiority complex.

Personal attacks or harsh words you mean? Which ever way, I am calling it as it is. Your arguments are flawed in many ways and very poor reasoning.

Just in case you suffered from a poor biological education, incest DOES NOT deplete the human gene pool any more than homosexuality. You assume that all incestuous intimacy results in pregnancy. There can also be homosexual incest and for heterosexual incest, you have birth control to avoid pregnancy. Hence, the gene pool remains as perfectly safe as removing both incest and homosexuality from the equation of normal human gene pool.

Incestuous sex DO reduce the genepool as undesirable traits eventually transferrs on. (Obviously I was speaking from a view where offspring become involve as a result) On the other hand, all things being equal, homosexuals cannot make babies with another homosexuals. That is two men cannot make a baby.

Incest has not died in society. It is people like yourself who are prejudiced that deliberately discriminate against incest and bring ridiculous arguments about the gene pool while ignoring birth control. Nobody is forcing the whole world to commit incest. We are simply demanding the incestuous marriage have equal rights if you give equal rights to homosexuals who are unable to procreate either.

Hence why I said "99.9%" dufus. I left a room of 0.1% for those who may be in support of it (and may or may not practice it).

Here is a classic case on incestous act that rocked Austria recently, funny enough birth control pill never came into play, and as a result she had 7 children for her own father. Yuk. (See news link). To make it even worse, he locked the gal up for 24 years.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-News-Archive/Article/20080641314185

I await what your views are.

Civilization is not governed by homosexuality, neither is it governed by incest. You have have a very civilized society that discriminates against both and a primitive one that allows both. Civilization is not dependent on homosexuality. But everything is relative so of course you may choose to equate civilization with homosexuality. Similarly, we can INCEST can also the advanced civilization, since birth control is best practiced in America more than Africa, so incest in America DOES NOT deplete the human gene pool.

You really are just saying a bunch of stuff that do not add weight to anything not already known. Having said that allow me to correct some misconception. Civilliasation is governed by many factors and as it stand, let us examine the social-side of things. As it stand, majority of the advanced nation have no problem with homosexuals, but do frown upon incest, and this just so happens to be my stance too.

If you want to sleep with your own sister or your own daughter, please be my guest.  smiley

Again go back to the point I made before, Incest can have a negative effect on the genepool. If you come from a family that is SS (Dominant sickle cell trait) and you guys are sleeping with each other, your off-springs will have weaker gene, this is just basic biology, but I guess you are making the assumption that every incetous scenario uses birth control? What a joke.

GudFolk:

More personal attacks by ElRazur against Gudfolk. Truly sad! Are you emotionally-challenged? Do you get mad easily?

Still, every human being is a fool, since no human being is God. And since you are not God, your arguments to give equal rights to homosexuals prove that the same rights can go to incestuous couples too. True foolishness of so-called equality by denying God and trying to create deficient human laws.

Actually, that was directed at another poster, but if you want to upon yourself, please be my guest as I really do think you have weird logic.

I am not a follower of God, so pardon me if I ignore your rants.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ud4u: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2010
Wonders they say shall never end, abomination and signs of end time
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

Personal attacks or harsh words you mean? Which ever way, I am calling it as it is. Your arguments are flawed in many ways and very poor reasoning.

Incestuous sex DO reduce the genepool as undesirable traits eventually transferrs on. (Obviously I was speaking from a view where offspring become involve as a result) On the other hand, all things being equal, homosexuals cannot make babies with another homosexuals. That is two men cannot make a baby.

Hence why I said "99.9%" dufus. I left a room of 0.1% for those who may be in support of it (and may or may not practice it).
Incest DOES not result in pregnancy if you practice birth control. Hence, society can advocate "safe-incest" as a normal human relationship since the first sexual attraction in humans starts with their immediate family members.

Children grow up in a family first and get attracted to their other members, including sexual attraction.

Are you so daft to always equate incest with pregnancy? that is why we have birth control to enable humans to practice incest as safely as heterosexual relations among males vs female from different families.

Once again incest DOES NOT diminish the gene pool. The percentage of incestuous relations is a minority. But they can have the same equal rights you advocate for homosexuals.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2010
Mr GudFolk

Here is a quick wiki view on incest and it effect on genepool.

In many cases incest is also inbreeding. Inbreeding leads to a higher proportion of congenital birth defects through an increase in the frequency of homozygotes.[49] The effects of this can diverge - recessive genes  that produce birth defects could become more frequent, resulting in a higher rate potential of these defects while genes that do not code for birth defects can become increased within a population. The overall consequences of this divergence depends in part on the size of the population. In small populations, if children born with heritable birth defects die before they reproduce the ultimate effect of inbreeding will be to decrease the frequency of defective genes in the population with an overall decrease in the number of birth defect-causing genes over time. In larger populations it is more likely that large numbers of carriers will survive and mate, leading to more constant rates of birth defects.[50] A 1994 study found a mean excess mortality with inbreeding at the first cousin level of 4.4%.[51]  At any rate,the degenerative effects of inbreeding will only be significantly fatal after two or more repeated incest cases, and that varies depending on the number and quality of inherited congenital disorders of which the family members may be carriers. A study of a group of 21 made up of brother-sister or father-daughter offspring found that 12 had abnormalities with 9 having abnormalities that were classed as severe

I see that your Biology knowledge is very sound. grin
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

Incest DOES not result in pregnancy if you practice birth control. Hence, society can advocate "safe-incest" as a normal human relationship since the first sexual attraction in humans starts with their immediate family members.

Once again you are talking jive. I am forced to ask you for proofs now. Incest is just sex with another person in your blood line. There are potentials for pregnancy to happen just like in other other type of sex. And preganancy have been known to happen as a result, so I posted a link to back this up. Will you do the same to show that incest do not result in pregnancy like you are claiming, because that is an ignorance-view.

Children grow up in a family first and get attracted to their other members, including sexual attraction.

Thank god I did a bit of sociology. Children do not develop sexual attraction when they are growing up at this stage. Attraction comes at a different time by which they will be interacting with the rest of the society and understand the norms and rules. Nice one again, you really showed how flawed your points are.

Are you so daft to always equate incest with pregnancy? that is why we have birth control to enable humans to practice incest as safely as heterosexual relations among males vs female from different families.

I have given you example (See the case of the woman that gave birth to 7 children who her father was the dad). Not everyone uses birth control.

Once again incest DOES NOT diminish the gene pool. The percentage of incestuous relations is a minority. But they can have the same equal rights you advocate for homosexuals.

Yes it does. Unless off course you know better than those who have studied interbreeding in humans.

As per right, I am with the society on this one. The society determines what is acceptable and what isn't as it stand majority of places in the world is against incest. However, if you are into it, good luck, I am sure you will have a swell time shhagging your own sister or mother. smiley
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by pingu2k5(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2010
@Elrazur: You do not understand Gudfolk's point. He is saying there cannot be congenital birth when the incestuous couple decide not to give birth by controlling it. You know the harm homosexuality causes the society, it depletes it instead of multiplying it.

@Gudfolk: do you really believe incest is right? Incest is a sin against God.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2010
pingu2k5:

@Elrazur: You do not understand Gudfolk's point. He is saying there cannot be congenital birth when there is no birth from incest.

I do, and I am telling him not everyone uses a condom or use birth control.

He is forgetting that some places cannot afford to use birth control etc as they do not have the means, he is not looking at the bigger picture, but specific places.

Also he is contradicting himself. If he claims off-springs do not come about as a result of incest, then why use protection and what not? Oh wait, it is because it can lead to pregnancy in the first place.

EDIT

I dont think he believes in it, but he is trying to make a comparison, that if I advocate for homosexuality, I should do so for other forms of sexual orientation. So far I consider his arguments very weak am afraid.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by alamsdee: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2010
demons from the pit of hell have invaded nairaland, i guess anyone in his right senses should avoid this site from now on, they have been sent by satan to pollute the minds of nigerians that visit this site, from today i revoke my membership of this evil and demonic website, I pray that everyone with the fear of God will have their spiritual eyes opened to see clearly the manipulation of satan as he trys to use this website to confuse people and lead them to eternal damnation.

[size=58pt]PLEASE BEWARE[/size]
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2010
alamsdee:

demons from the pit of hell have invaded nairaland, i guess anyone in his right senses should avoid this site from now on, they have been sent by satan to pollute the minds of nigerians that visit this site, from today i revoke my membership of this evil and demonic website, I pray that everyone with the fear of God will have their spiritual eyes opened to see clearly the manipulation of satan as he trys to use this website to confuse people and lead them to eternal damnation.

[size=2pt]PLEASE BEWARE[/size]

Praise da lord.

undecided
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2010
@ElRazur

How about those who practice bestiality?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

Here is a classic case on incestous act that rocked Austria recently, funny enough birth control pill never came into play, and as a result she had 7 children for her own father. Yuk. (See news link). To make it even worse, he locked the gal up for 24 years.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-News-Archive/Article/20080641314185

I am not a follower of God, so pardon me if I ignore your rants.
Unlike you, society discriminates wisely when following God's divine laws. But if you choose to bring equality then the hypocrisy against a tiny minority that need incestuous marriage for their happiness while not hurting society as a whole?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by UyiIredia(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2010
!!sighs!! it just had to be this heated >>> what more can i expect >>> it is a fact that issues on homosexuality & religion are heatedly debated
>>> really the line between what is 'good' & 'evil' is blurring >>> humans are being more like gods >>> knowing what is 'good' & 'evil' >>> reason & objectivity >>> the new cliches
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

Once again you are talking jive. I am forced to ask you for proofs now.  Incest is just sex with another person in your blood line. There are potentials for pregnancy to happen just like in other other type of sex. And preganancy have been known to happen as a result, so I posted a link to back this up. Will you do the same to show that incest do not result in pregnancy like you are claiming, because that is an ignorance-view.

ElRazur, you must suffer serious comprehension challenges?

I already said INCEST can cause pregnancy if you avoid birth control methods. But since you are well aware that even married heterosexuals use birth control, then you are also well aware that in civilized society, you will have a majority of those understanding the problems of incestuous pregnancy ensuring they use birth control too.

If you have a minority of cases of pregnancy, it will not bring the END of all humanity. Accidents amongst a minority of families have not eradicated human civilization.

Equating incest with pregnancy is as ignorant of ElRazur as many others equate homosexuality with pedophilia.
Incest can occur without pregnancy just like homosexuality can occur with pedophilia. In face homosexuals have worked hard to distance homosexuality form pedophilia so you can work as equally hard to enforce "safe-incest" using birth control.

If you cannot stop discrimination against INCEST, then the vast majority who discriminate against homosexuals are better than you since they are not hypocrites like you. You support one minority only to oppress another. At least the majority of normal people believe in democracy by the numbers where the majority rules and majority are heterosexual marriages for procreation, and not incestuous marriages neither homosexuals ones (and not even those marriages barren of offspring which are also common by the way).
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2010
honeric01:

@ElRazur

How about those who practice bestiality?

I have no problem with anyone who wants to sleep with a Dog/Kuluso/Horse/Sheep. You see, it is their life, their health (even though transmission is very minimal). However, it will be a shock to see a man kissing a donkey in a passionate way in the public I have to admit.

Speaking of bestiality, if you google "man had sex with horse", there should be a video knocking about. This guy had sex with a horse - He got penetrated by a horse and he later died, due to the horse's powerful pppenis (as big as a fist) damaged his internal organs.

You see, he learnt the hard way and good luck to him.

The problem I have with incest is just the fact that Human kind may be at risk. Imagine if we are all the same and there is very variation between us. If a big epidemic strikes, it will wipe us out. Take a look at the plant kingdom, one of the major disadvantages those who plant one type of crop in large scale is the out-break of disease that can wipe out the entire stock.

You see, with humans, we are more dynamic and what kills people in china, may not even affect us in Africa (giving very simple examples here). Now imagine if two centuries from now and inbreeding (incest) becomes the norm, we stand a risk of killing out the human races, due to possible dominance of faulty genes etc.

Anyway, long story. Lol.

GudFolk:

Unlike you, society discriminates wisely when following God's divine laws. But if you choose to bring equality then the hypocrisy against a tiny minority that need incestuous marriage for their happiness while not hurting society as a whole?

Dude you really do not know how to debate. If you noticed, I have tackled most of your point heads on, but you on the other hand are just lifting what suits you etc. Very poor effort. undecided

I am not a follower of God, so you will not reach on that level. I am sure there are other ways we can debate this without you shoving god in my face all the time. No?

Finally, I have told you over and over - and backed it up with proof - that incest can affect humans, but you have ignored this and being stubborn like a barber's chair jare.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

I have no problem with anyone who wants to sleep with a Dog/Kuluso/Horse/Sheep. You see, it is their life, their health (even though transmission is very minimal). However, it will be a shock to see a man kissing a donkey in a passionate way in the public I have to admit.

Speaking of bestiality, if you google "man had sex with horse", there should be a video knocking about. This guy had sex with a horse - He got penetrated by a horse and he later died, due to the horse's powerful pppenis (as big as a fist) damaged his internal organs.

You see, he learnt the hard way and good luck to him.

The problem I have with incest is just the fact that Human kind may be at risk. Imagine if we are all the same and there is very variation between us. If a big epidemic strikes, it will wipe us out. Take a look at the plant kingdom, one of the major disadvantages those who plant one type of crop in large scale is the out-break of disease that can wipe out the entire stock.

You see, with humans, we are more dynamic and what kills people in china, may not even affect us in Africa (giving very simple examples here). Now imagine if two centuries from now and inbreeding (incest) becomes the norm, we stand a risk of killing out the human races, due to possible dominance of faulty genes etc.

Does it have to be only horse? what about those who sleep with normal animal without huge organs like that of an horse? if you don't have a problem with that, then you should also fight for their right as a human being because they believe they were born to love animals.

Some women sleep with horses and are not dead so using that man as an example is kinda wrong because the structure of a man's organ is very different from that of a woman.

And as for incest, if you don't have a problem with homosexuals and bestiality, then you shouldn't have a problem with incest too because they are also not hurting anyone.

What's bad about looking alike? we have alot of twins that look alike and most Asians look alike, even some Europeans look alike.

I would like to know how every race came to be (in your own words), were they all created differently or they came from ONE source?

Did our ancestors fall from the sky or came out of a particular place? and this place they came out from, how did that place come to being? (asking this to see if in your own word is the same place all humanity came from).
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

ElRazur, you must suffer serious comprehension challenges?

Yes I do as a result of you shoving god in my face, talking jive and lifting what suits you to reply to. You know it can be bamboozling just reading your claptraps. smiley

I already said INCEST can cause pregnancy if you avoid birth control methods. But since you are well aware that even married heterosexuals use birth control, then you are also well aware that in civilized society, you will have a majority of those understanding the problems of incestuous pregnancy ensuring they use birth control too.

undecided   Birth control is not the end of it all, something you do not seem to understand.  Majority of the society frowns on this, please look up inbreeding on the web or something.

If you have a minority of cases of pregnancy, it will not bring the END of all humanity. Accidents amongst a minority of families have not eradicated human civilization.

Who says it will? I do however said it will have an effect on the genepool. Genepool do not mean of the whole human race you know.  undecided

Equating incest with pregnancy is as ignorant of ElRazur as many others equate homosexuality with pedophilia.
Incest can occur without pregnancy just like homosexuality can occur with pedophilia. In face homosexuals have worked hard to distance homosexuality form pedophilia so you can work as equally hard to enforce "safe-incest" using birth control.

So effectively what you are saying is that Homosexuality is the same as Paedophilia? Are you kidding me?  lipsrsealed See what I mean by you being daft? Paedohillia is the attraction to sexually immature person, usually by a sexually matured person or adult. That is they have a sexual attraction to prepubescent child.  On the other hand, homosexuality is same sex attraction to people who are usually adult and consented to it.  

In the case of paedophilia, a child is too young to know what is good for them sexually and as a result get exploited by someone who is an adult (paedophile).

Please using your extensive knowledge, explain to me as to how this two type of sexual orientation are the same? If you ignore this, then you are really sstttupid than I think you are am afraid.
I put it in bold so you can't miss it.

If you cannot stop discrimination against INCEST, then the vast majority who discriminate against homosexuals are better than you since they are not hypocrites like you. You support one minority only to oppress another. At least the majority of normal people believe in democracy by the numbers where the majority rules and majority are heterosexual marriages for procreation, and not incestuous marriages neither homosexuals ones (and not even those marriages barren of offspring which are also common by the way).

I have given my reasons, please refer back to them. But since you are very thick, I already told you that "Good luck to you, if you find your mother sexually attractive, I am sure you will have a hel of a swell time"

What in the above you do not understand?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
honeric01:

Does it have to be only horse? what about those who sleep with normal animal without huge organs like that of an horse? if you don't have a problem with that, then you should also fight for their right as a human being because they believe they were born to love animals.

Some women sleep with horses and are not dead so using that man as an example is kinda wrong because the structure of a man's organ is very different from that of a woman.

So you advocate for women to sleep with "normal" animals? Erm okay, you opinion I guess.

And as for incest, if you don't have a problem with homosexuals and bestiality, then you shouldn't have a problem with incest too because they are also not hurting anyone.

You are missing the bigger picture, inbreeding lead to deformities in the offsprings and high death rates of the embryo, I don't know what part of the world you live in, I on the other hand work for the NHS here (big government hospital) since health treatment is free, such deformities and problematic conceptions will cost the NHS money, this is not exactly fair on those who pay tax to fund the NHS, besides there is a frown on such actions by the society. I think once you see the bigger picture, it is easy to see as to how it may be problematic. But I guess you are in the same camp and Mr Gudluck, so I do not expect you to see my point

What's bad about looking alike? we have alot of twins that look alike and most Asians look alike, even some Europeans look alike.

See above. Looking alike is one thing, carrying weak genetic information is another thing (Something you do not seem to understand)

I would like to know how every race came to be (in your own words), were they all created differently or they came from ONE source?

I do not have answer to everything, however there have been variations (i.e strong gene passed on and bad one died), do you want to go back to those era where we sleep with our sisters and mothers? lipsrsealed

Did our ancestors fall from the sky or came out of a particular place? and this place they came out from, how did that place come to being? (asking this to see if in your own word is the same place all humanity came from).

Huh? Surely, if you are part of the God's follower, you will believe we come from the mud and he breathe into us? No? You see, I can be obtuse just like you too. smiley
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

Yes I do as a result of you shoving god in my face, talking jive and lifting what suits you to reply to. You know it can be bamboozling just reading your claptraps. smiley

undecided   Birth control is not the end of it all, something you do not seem to understand.  Majority of the society frowns on this, please look up inbreeding on the web or something.

Who says it will? I do however said it will have an effect on the genepool. Genepool do not mean of the whole human race you know.  undecided

ElRazur,  you truly suffer emotional challenges of "anger management" ?

Firstly, if you are able to comprehend what you read, I already said that not every homosexual act is equivalent to pedophilia. Only a small percentage are equivalent, and that is why homosexuals have distanced themselves from craddle-robbers in their arguments.

However, by the same light INCEST is NOT and never has been equated to 100% pregnancy if you use birth control, which is exactly what married heterosexuals do and even the unmarried promiscuous ones who sleep around.

Therefore, INCEST cannot destroy the gene pool any more than homosexuals destroy the gene pool because minority events do not bring catastrophe on humanity's gene pool. Speaking of birth defects many chemicals in the environment have caused defects even amongst heterosexual couples giving birth.

Please DO NOT confuse readers that incest equals pregnancy. Birth control is a fact of life today and so is vasectomy  the incestuous father is so desperate for daily sex with his daughter.

So since you REFUSE to give equality to INCESTUOUS MARRIAGE, then why should the majority of society follow your whims and give equality to homosexual marriage while ignoring other forms of marriage like INCESTUOUS MARRIAGES or even Polygamy which is a crime in the USA (but not Africa, though Africans avoid Polyandry, which is selfish).

And of course I hope you know that humans can give birth to clones in future, because once again, the gene pool you so lovingly protect can only be destroyed if every human is a clone, which you also know will never happen. So using your equal rights theory, a person will one day give birth to herself, marry her younger self and not destroy humanity because all these will remain minority deviations from the norm. So please do not panic over the gene pool!
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by pingu2k5(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2010
Sorry o, ElRazur, who told you a child is too young to know what is good for him/her sexually? Who says there has to be an age you'll reach to be sexually active?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by yunafa(f): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2010
blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2010
GudFolk:

ElRazur,  you truly suffer emotionally challenges of "anger management" ?

Firstly, if you are able to comprehend what you read, I already said that not every homosexual act is equivalent to pedophilia. Only a small percentage are equivalent, and that is why homosexuals have distanced themselves from craddle-robbers in their arguments.

However, by the same light INCEST is NOT and never has been equated to 100% pregnancy if you use birth control, which is exactly what married heterosexuals do and even the unmarried promiscuous ones who sleep around.

Therefore, INCEST cannot destroy the gene pool any more than homosexuals destroy the gene pool because one isolated act does not bring catastrophe on humanity's gene pool. Speaking of birth defects many chemicals in the environment have caused defects even amongst heterosexual couples giving birth.

So since you REFUSE to give equality to INCESTUOUS MARRIAGE, then why should the majority of society follow your whims and only give equality to homosexual marriage while ignoring other forms of marriage like INCESTUOUS MARRIAGES or even Polygamy which is a crime in the USA (but not Africa, though Africans avoid Polyandry, which is selfish).

Yes I made a mistake, doing many things over here and trying to get some points across to you. Apologies for my error.

Dude you really are missing everything. Again I have told you many at times that my reference to genepool do not mean "humanity is at a brink of collapse" like you are suggesting. Listen, you are the one bringing humanity and genepool into it. On the other hand, I have given you proof that off-springs have resulted from incestous relationship, yet you appear to ignore this.

Again for the X amount of time, I am not in support of Incestuous act due to what it can do the off-springs and (this is the crucial bit, make sure you get it) it can affect the human genepool, plus most places in the world frowns at it. Heck, it is even illegal in most places. Now, please tell me why I should defend to an act that can potential affect the genepool.  You know what forget that for a minute, go back to the 7 kids who were born as a result of incest, do you think about as to how they will feel with the society?  undecided  I think you need to start thinking on the Biological side of things, and on the social side of things, that way you may get the bigger picture which I think you are missing.

Again, since incest is illegal in most part of the world, there is little or nothing my "recognition" of equality will do to change such views. However, I just so happen to live in a society where homosexuals have rights, and I will speak for their rights where and when I can. My society, allows me to do such things you see. On the other hand, I wonder if your society allows for incest in the first place, talkless of those who practise it to have rights. lipsrsealed

Finally, this is the most important part. If you enjoy sleeping with your mother, I keep telling you that it is your choice or your thing, not mine. I cannot offer you a more sincere words than that. I will not call for your destruction or asked for you to be castrated etc like some do against homosexuals.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by ElRazur: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2010
pingu2k5:

Sorry o, ElRazur, who told you a child is too young to know what is good for him/her sexually? Who says there has to be an age you'll reach to be sexually active?

So it you think a 6 months old baby is sexually active? Paedophiles have been known to molest babies, so using your logic, you think if a baby of 6months old with some grown man sticking their hard penisssss in his/her mouth is the way forward?

You make me sick, I swear.

Are you a Muslim by any chance, because Muhammed married a minor too, and may be he was just the inspiration for you illogical post above. 
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2010
ElRazur:

So it you think a 6 months old baby is sexually active? Paedophiles have been known to molest babies, so using your logic, you think if a baby of 6months old with some grown man sticking their hard penisssss in his/her mouth is the way forward?

You make me sick, I swear.

Are you a Muslim by any chance, because Muhammed married a minor too, and may be he was just the inspiration for you illogical post above. 
Why is America a land of hypocrisy? We have thousands of cases of teenage pregnancies with girls being impregnated by teenage boys. However, if a virile man of 25 years impregnates a sexually active 16 year old who already gave birth at the age of 14yrs, then the American justice system drags the 25 year old man to court for child molestation and statutory r-ape. Please!

Polygamous marriage is illegal in most states in the USA even though it is between consenting adults.

And yet, the USA wants to force homosexual marriage on the world when they cannot even be honest with their own laws. Therefore, I will equate homosexual marriage with incestuous marriage as minority abominations that should not plague the majority of normal society. But neither do I advocate violence against such abnormals. Just prayers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mauritania Dissolves 76 Political Parties For ‘Being Too Small’ / 2 Palestinian Journalists Killed In an Israeli Strike in southern Gaza / Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.