Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria (2422 Views)

Counter Thread : Why He is Afraid to Marry and settle down / Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by 2buffagain(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
If only these sets of women will change their money mongering mentality and try to be better for themselves by themselves,
If only these men will stop showing off money to get the women cos of their good looks and physical attributes and go for the real ones,

It's a two way thing.

Agreed. Respect is everything.
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

stop focussing on the babes who are having babies by these yeyebrities, and look around you, and see the many who are having babies by broke dudes, out of love.
You are actually right.
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
generationz:

we all definitely can't have the same opinion

You think my opinion is crazy and I think you are a frustrated beta male seeking relevance on nairaland with your wack ideas.

Take it easy boo and don't drink panadol for other peoples headaches

ciao.
so you can't explain your attack on celeb GFs?

Jealousy will end you. No celeb will ever date you. Forget and Die
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Prime1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Amakavula:
Thanks babe, for the compliment. I take everything you said with keen interest. Appreciate the love, I was just tired of the woman bashing.. " we are sluts , today. Whores tomorrow ".. see if someone calls you a slut everyday and you agree you render him powerless.

I just needed to make them aware why we can't give them a chance. most are just low lives with no ambition.

No woman wants to be trapped, "making it "
with a loser , we want more than just the lazy word of love they throw around.

Lady, you think too much.

Just free your mind. Only a jobless person will be bothered by the gender bashing on nairaland.
As for me, i read, learn, laugh and comment on important issues to express my feelings.
I have seen ladies degrade guys on NL and guys do the same but it shouldn't bother you at all.
No woman wants to be trapped, No guy wants to be labelled inferior.
Once both genders start respecting each other, there will be difference.
It's that SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by generationz(f): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
ubunja:
so you can't explain your attack on celeb GFs?

Jealousy will end you. No celeb will ever date you. Forget and Die

see this one o

looool

the best you had to say was "no celeb would ever date me " hahaha like seriously

I mean I always knew you weren't that smart but with this comment you've just taken stupidity to a whole new level
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2019
generationz:

see this one o

looool

the best you had to say was "no celeb would ever date me " hahaha like seriously

I mean I always knew you weren't that smart but with this comment you've just taken stupidity to a whole new level

if Davido proposed you would you turn him down?
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by generationz(f): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2019
ubunja:
if Davido proposed you would you turn him down?

ahahah ubunja

please don't kee me with laughter this morning

This strategy was what we used in jss1 to win argument " if 2face propose shebi you wee say yes" lool

Baba just take your L and go

1 Like

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 11:32am On Feb 09, 2019
generationz:

ahahah ubunja

please don't kee me with laughter this morning

This strategy was what we used in jss1 to win argument " if 2face propose shebi you wee say yes" lool

Baba just take your L and go

if Davido proposed you would you accept or not?
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
2buffagain:
Men just need to get on their grind.

Don't go out seeking relationships with women. Don't take women seriously unless SHE proves herself different.
Most won't stick around when serious trials come, so you can't take an attache like that seriously.

The girl I'm dating long-term now earned that spot by refusing to take my money when I offered it to her while she was going through a tough time. She earned my respect by her self-restraint...otherwise she would have been one of the many faceless cunts/mouths I have brutalized, poured in and discarded.
She was going through tough times, u offered her money and she rejected. If she had accepted, u would have dumped her? Then i have to dump my boyfriend who i've been assisting financially na. U guys always think giving to a girl is d ultimate test of a good wife, Lol, we give to guys too and we Dont use it as a yardstick. funny, u didnt say she asked, u actually offered
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Fidelismaria: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
grin grin grin

As usual I'm here to read comments

Funny comments up there

I now take my leave
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by BlueAir: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Whoever will take this thread from amakavulva serious needs time alone. I'm sure if op saw how wiz kid babymama was begging him for money to take care of herself and her child with total disgrace, amakavulva will delete this thread trying to justify babymamaism grin
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Martinez39:
Na wa o. Poor people are still human beings. Being nice to poor people doesn't mean that you will marry them or get pregnant for them. It also doesn't mean that you must give money. YOU CAN BE NICE TO POOR PEOPLE AND STILL MARRY YOUR RICH MAN. Calling poor people suckers is mean and doesn't speak well of your personality. I have never treated poor people harshly even though I don't give them money because I believe everyone should go and work and not give birth to children that they can't take care of. Some of your posts and topics reeks of a heartless gold digging personality who, with great efforts, rationalises heartless gold digging. Are you sure you don't kpansh for career and monetarily favours? This is very very bad.
Do you Know what poverty can do to someone mind? A poor guy is frustrated,easily angry ,feels insecure and bash women...aside material lack, socially and behavorial wise a poor man is quick tempered and arrogant...
You can't see a guy working in NNPC,eating good food,going on vacations abroad shaming ladies and calling them hoes on normal circumstances ....it's broke boys,mostly Nairalander idiots like Virginsearcher,MrMou etc that you see shaming ladies and acting misogynistic...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Amakavula:
Declaimer: This answer is written by Lady, is bound to offend you. it is a brutal, unapologetic look at the ways we think, to offer insight and help the useless suckers here always crying about Nigerian ladies.

Brutal Truth

Ladies are like iron fillers, we are attracted to magnets not wood. Magnets attracts irons, i.e others ladies, are fun and have those qualities of a high value male.

it's sad but we can't help it. A high value man offer opportunities, freedom , wealth and respect. Chioma was a nobody, before Davido. But I am not saying we ladies can't build ourselves, Funmi Iyanda, Genevieve and Rita Women can and have built but with a man it is easier and we like it easy; I digress.

Hence why Ladies would offer themselves to Davido or Whizkids , or 2Face and aren't moving on even after been dumped. The First Baby Mama from Davido is so Alpha widowed she rejected an honest proposal from a great guy, but he wasn't like Davido.

That's the way life have been, the strongest , the richest and the most powerful had harems of women.

Christianity came to make everything equal, and introduce monogamy to allow poor suckers breed and have children. The effect of this minor rule couldn't be over emphasized. It made sure women went round -- and every man poor or rich is garanteed a wife, having very little incentives for rape or violence-- but as society advanced and those Christan values become eroded, society has returned to its default settings , a physical /Resource based Polygamy, with a little reminisce of the faith preventing outright polygamy marriages.

Again ladies are back to cluttering around high value men, without the fear of hell or ostracization ( some people called them Alphas) and without a marriage structure to absorb these women they are left as Baby Mamas.

what makes a man high value ?.

Social proof : Admired by everyone ( Kings, wrestlers, Chiefs ) now Musicians, Footballers etc..

Community power : Can get things done, or control people. in power , Musicians have soft power. Davido can gather 100k people by just showing up in a mall.

Access to Material resources : Money ( yams, cars, etc ) Range rovers and Bens seems to be flying about.

A side curiosity on rape. Ask yourself why Rape is now prevalent in our society ? not justifying it, it is an henious crime.

But there was a study by The Economist Magazine ( Link here later ) on how polygamy societies are much more violent and prone to rape than monogamy societies because Lower value men now have nothing to lose as the rich , wealthier ones have taken all the women, so they -- low value ones-- choose to take sex by force. Case study was done in South Sudan.

Wondering how to fix this, hardly; nothing can be done. Society will run its course until a more powerful force comes to Change everything. wink But legalizing and make Polygamy socially acceptable would reduce the Baby Mama boom.
I didn't read to the end but the point is clear women are just properties to be bought by those who have the money, you can buy as many as you can as long as you have the money.
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by VirginSearcher(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Do you Know what poverty can do to someone mind? A poor guy is frustrated,easily angry ,feels insecure and bash women...aside material lack, socially and behavorial wise a poor man is quick tempered and arrogant...
You can't see a guy working in NNPC,eating good food,going on vacations abroad shaming ladies and calling them hoes on normal circumstances ....it's broke boys,mostly Nairalander idiots like Virginsearcher,MrMou etc that you see shaming ladies and acting misogynistic...
Today is Sunday, I don't know why u pained but u got to chill, I wasn't the one that disvirgined u
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by MrMou: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:

This one is so pained! grin
No be we send you to get your puna obliterated only to start regretting later!
For the umpteenth time, keep knacking & forget trying to be a secondary virgin because you're not different from an olosho so far you've dumbly spread your legs before marriage! grin

1 Like

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
MrMou:

This one is so pained! grin
No be we send you to get your puna obliterated only to start regretting later!
For the umpteenth time, keep knacking & forget trying to be a secondary virgin because you're not different from an olosho so far you've dumbly spread your legs before marriage! grin
Lol! I was eating jollof rice while typing,who eats jollof rice in anger?? LMFAO.

mofo,get a life....
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by MrMou: 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Lol! I was eating jollof rice while typing,who eats jollof rice in anger?? LMFAO.

mofo,get a life....
Keep spreading it! There's really no difference! grin

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
generationz:

Life isnt black and white my dear. It comes in shades of grey.

The queen feminist has spoken.
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Regiomontanus(m): 12:21am On Jun 12, 2019
Michellekabod2:

It's true that poor guys act out of frustration. I remember a guy that usually brings pure water to our house. This guy was always bad mouthed, badly behaved and aggressive but one day, my mum had enough, confronted him and he confessed that the frustration resulting from his poor standard of living always gets the better of him. My mum had to kindly advise him to take it easy and look on the bright side of things.

However, looking down on him, treating him badly and shitting on him because he is poor and miserable aren't morally right. I agree with your write up but it's out of place as the op wasn't about the behaviour of poor men and Martinez39's post was just about treating people as the human beings they are. However, Martinez39 isn't a misogynist. He just has a great dislike for "feminists", women who betray gender equality and entitled women. Misogyny is a no no. wink grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obsessed Woman Breaks Into Man’s Home To Bath Unclad After Just One Date. / Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? / Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.