Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Money Is Not Everything: To The Money Grabbers Out There: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Is Not Everything: To The Money Grabbers Out There: (2768 Views)

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) / Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Money Is Not Everything: To The Money Grabbers Out There: by madlady(f): 6:54am On Aug 22, 2010
german007:

THE HARD TRUTH IS THAT EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING POSSESSES A STREAK OF MATERIALISM IN THEM. NO MATTER HOW TINY.

cool cool

You could be right, but when that streak becomes a mile wide it's very off putting.

It must be awful to think or know your only being sort because of your assets.
Re: Money Is Not Everything: To The Money Grabbers Out There: by britgirlee(f): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2010
chiogo:

It depends on how you define 'money grabber'. If a woman is successful(as in rich) and seeks to be with a guy who's also financially successful, I don't see that as being a money grabber. It's simply living up to one's standards. It's not gold-digging if you also have your gold. smiley

hi chiogo

i really dont think it matters as to how much money each individual has, one or the other would try and save their money and get the other to do or spend more, that's when you find the woman wanting to play the weaker role, " i need to be looked after" "why should i pay the bill syndrome"

The man thinking oh "well she can afford it" i wont try as much, etc etc
you will search far and wide to find any different,
Re: Money Is Not Everything: To The Money Grabbers Out There: by britgirlee(f): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2010
Shola2009:

There's certainly no harm in a person wanting to live well.

no harm at all but on someone elses wealth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) / Good Guys Vs Bad Guys / My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.