Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions (35871 Views)

Abdullahi Bello Bodejo To Fulani Herders: Don’t Obey Open Grazing Ban / Frank Kokori Weeps, Says Ngige Dropping Buhari’s Name To Oppress Him / Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by adegeye38(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2019
jumper524:
any body that dictates our election for us would return in Body bags..

I like this response from elrufai.
we need to grab some ego against this foreign oppressors..
How are they oppressing us
No b we take our hands take spoil dis nation

1 Like

Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I am talking about Africa as a Whole, and i am not talking about Nigeria alone, Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa and it is very certain that we will suffer this most. I am not saying Nigeria should go and fight them, because we don't have the power to fight them, but we should admit that they are evil not licking their ass and it will be a good step forward for Africa to wake up. Africa is still under Slavery because every Africa leaders is Europeans puppets
did America also asked buhari to turn Nigeria to the world headquarter of poverty? which nation on Earth is not afraid of America?
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by ollah2: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2019
erico2k2:

Well Aid is free.the demands are that you accept it and use it for what it was meant for..If the west coast. E to your domain to do it its up to you to negotiate. Trust me Nigeria officials are very good at negotiations however they keep the proceeds within them.of not tell me why Saudi got to where they are?

is Google completely free?
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Xander85: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2019
buhariguy:
Stuart is right,
buhari is an honest man,
we want to win fairly.

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

Joke of the week! wink
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

what more do you want them to do North Korea after forcing them to the negotiation table by turning their country into a refugee camp? Russia, China are super powers yet they know their limit but here you advising a Nigeria that cannot produce even matches to challenge America.
...children everywere. Russia and China are not super powers. We have only one super power - The US.

However, Russia and China are called Emerging powers. China (economic power) and Russia (military power) . Also note that China is till called a developing country.

During the Cold War between US and Soviet Union (Russia and other countries), both were called super powers until the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 thereby making the US the ONLY WORLD SUPER POWER.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2019
jomonic:

Never forget, USA is a key stakeholder in Nigerian affairs. They provide loans, technology, military equipment, training, etc. Its more cost effective for them to steer us in the right directions and have peace rather than waiting to react when Nigeria is engulfed in turmoil.

USA is a Key stakeholders in China, Does that give them the opportunity to steer China in the right Direction. This is all total Bullshits, USA is a country that sponsored Terrorist Organization for their Selfish Gain in another Country, USA sponsored Al Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban, do you think the Country that Created and Sponsor Terrorists organization to destroy foreign Government, Give a bullshits about peace? You are being deceive big time
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 08, 2019
Newmanluckyman:
...children everywere. Russia and China are not super powers. We have only one super power - The US.

However, Russia and China are called Emerging powers. China (economic power) and Russia (military power) . Also note that China is till called a developing country.

During the Cold War between US and Soviet Union (Russia and other countries), both were called super powers until the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 thereby making the US the ONLY WORLD SUPER POWER.
Any permanent member of the UN security council can be refers to as a super power
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2019
Newmanluckyman:

Do You Know that USA sponsored Al Quada to destroyed Soviet Union?
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:36am On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

Any permanent member of the UN security council can be refers to as a super power
...its obvious that you don't want to learn.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Do You Know that USA sponsored Al Quada to destroyed Soviet Union?
...that's a discussion for another day.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2019
Newmanluckyman:
...its obvious that you don't want to learn.
I study and think with my head . I don't just go and copy what is written down by a fellow.
Your definition of super power is the twisted version by biased individuals
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by nwanyionitsha: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2019
Nwodosis:
What if you obey the directives issued legally in Buhari's name and he later denies that he's not aware as usual? Does that make it an illegality?
The law of the land is supreme.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

did America also asked buhari to turn Nigeria to the world headquarter of poverty? which nation on Earth is not afraid of America?

i will stop argueing with you, You don't know anything Poverty is part of Economic Dissaster, Africa is the richest Continent in the World in term of Resources but our Economy as a Whole doesn't even match USA, France, Germany, and Great Britain that are all Africa Colonizers and our Resources go to all these countries. Ask Yourself why USA feel the need to sponsor terrorist Organizations and Rebels to overthrow Foreign Government that doesn't Cooperate with them but you still think they are saints while they commits crime and Carry out deadly Attrocities under your nose, Even Americans Know their Government are Evil but Africans still think Americans are saints isn't that funny ? angry grin
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Ganduri: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2019
ollah2:
One thing i have learnt about USA is that, they will never support a government or country if they don't have a deal in place. If the USA supports your ambition especially if you aren't from the west then they have things to gain and the populace to lose. A look at Iraq, Libya, Iran, Syria, Venezuela, North Korea etc. Unfortunately the dumbness of people(mostly Africans) is infinite especially when they see or hear USA or White

In your selective amnesia, its okey for Buhari, and Elrufai to cry to U.S in 2014, and even write fake reports and lies against the Goodluck Govt. So that Obama made sure every power worked against Nigeria, but the same U.S is now bad abi? it baffles me just how hypocritical you guys can descend to. So in other words is safe to conclude, the U.S of Obama installed Buhari to damage or thriving economy, increase poverty and introduce genocide?
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:
ElRufai will soon send this man back in a body bag if he is not careful
He been killing innocent nigeria añd been get away with it if he try oyibo he go see fire
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:48am On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

I study and think with my head . I don't just go and copy what is written down by a fellow.
Your definition of super power is the twisted version by biased individuals
...OK.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Ganduri: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

i will stop argueing with you, You don't know anything Poverty is part of Economic Dissaster, Africa is the richest Continent in the World in term of Resources but our Economy as a Whole doesn't even match USA, France, Germany, and Great Britain that are all Africa Colonizers and our Resources go to all these countries. Ask Yourself why USA feel the need to sponsor terrorist Organizations and Rebels to overthrow Foreign Government that doesn't Cooperate with them but you still think they are saints while they commits crime and Carry out deadly Attrocities under your nose, Even Americans Know their Government are Evil but Africans still think Americans are saints isn't that funny ? angry grin

so you realize all these yet you supported an Obama backed Buhari to power? wow, So its now safe to say, Obama removed a working govt and replaced it with the clueless lifeless dullard suffering from chronic dementia just to destroy Africas emerging and biggest economy, while turning Nigeria into the poverty capital of the world? I totally agree. Trump is not interested in Nigeria. He has made that clear, all he cares about is America first and it safety, Buhari has released captured terrorists, paid them millions of Euros, Allow them mine gold to fund their terror operations, that can harm U.S citizens. The U.S os only interested in preventing Buhari fromballowingvhis fanatic brethrens from esterblishing bases in Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina, North central and North east.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2019
Newmanluckyman:
...that's a discussion for another day.

They sponsored Terrorists Organization and Rebels in the Middle East, They tried to Overthrow Every Foreign Government that doesn't Coperate with them, Even Americans know their government is evil, but africans still think they are saints and they love us. That's why they call us Dumbass, Shithole, and Retards, they have been oppressing us for years and they have been manipulating our affairs for their benefits for years but we keep smiling and Still regard to them as our saviour, isn't that funny? grin
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by ClearFlair: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by ClearFlair: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2019
lamidex:
They won't listen, Buhari is suffering from Alzheimer's disease/senile dementia and his followers are suffering from diabetic retinopathy. Woes betide any one that will spit nonsense on my mention.

ATIKU/OBI for the Mula.

My able president/vice president

See them. Atiku and Obi will be sent back to sender on the 16th. Thieves.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by ollah2: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2019
Ganduri:

In your selective amnesia, its okey for Buhari, and Elrufai to cry to U.S in 2014, and even write fake reports and lies against the Goodluck Govt. So that Obama made sure every power worked against Nigeria, but the same U.S is now bad abi? it baffles me just how hypocritical you guys can descend to. So in other words is safe to conclude, the U.S of Obama installed Buhari to damage or thriving economy, increase poverty and introduce genocide?

In your selective amnesia, there aren't only two candidate vying for the hot seat. Secondly, we all know why Obama didn't support Jonathan. GEJ rejected LGBT and military support in the fight against boko haram. Obama would have supported him if he has accepted these two and that would have been the end of Nigeria as predicted that it would occur in 2015

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/02/10/nigeria-and-the-2015-break-up-prediction/

You should also know that Obama's regime destroyed Libya, Syria etc. The same regime created ISIS, Al Qeada etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwLufaTK29s

The reason OBJ, Tinubu etc fell out with Buhari is because he refused to be their puppet and make them bigger than they already are. Buhari would have had problems if Hilary Clinton had won the elections because he already cut of Obama.

Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by sogodihno: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2019
bigfish3k:

a vote for PMB is a vote for the cabals

well, at this stage I prefer cabals to Atiku, u were probably still young when he was VP.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by ollah2: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

They sponsored Terrorists Organization and Rebels in the Middle East, They tried to Overthrow Every Foreign Government that doesn't Coperate with them, Even Americans know their government is evil, but africans still think they are saints and they love us. That's why they call us Dumbass, Shithole, and Retards, they have been oppressing us for years and they have been manipulating our affairs for their benefits for years but we keep smiling and Still regard to them as our saviour, isn't that funny? grin

Your comment is synonymous with your moniker. I'm thrilled to see a Nigerian with working brains not the educated illiterates that is everywhere

1 Like

Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

...i don't want us to derail this thread. Create the topic and mentioned me so that we can discussed it together.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2019
Ganduri:

so you realize all these yet you supported an Obama backed Buhari to power? wow, So its now safe to say, Obama removed a working govt and replaced it with the clueless lifeless dullard suffering from chronic dementia just to destroy Africas emerging and biggest economy, while turning Nigeria into the poverty capital of the world? I totally agree. Trump is not interested in Nigeria. He has made that clear, all he cares about is America first and it safety, Buhari has released captured terrorists, paid them millions of Euros, Allow them mine gold to fund their terror operations, that can harm U.S citizens. The U.S os only interested in preventing Buhari fromballowingvhis fanatic brethrens from esterblishing bases in Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina, North central and North east.

i never voted for Buhari in the first place, and i never supported Buhari but like i said we are dumbass in Africa, that's why we have been Europeans puppets for years.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by nwanyionitsha: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2019
jumper524:
any body that dictates our election for us would return in Body bags..

I like this response from elrufai.
we need to grab some ego against this foreign oppressors..
You go soon drink your oil. The other thread about jets, just wondering whether the jets will drop from the sky.

1 Like

Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Bringing up useless conspiracy theories won't take you anywhere. If you run don't run down your country, America will not intervene. Now that Maduro the Venezuelan president has turned citizens of his own country into refugees all over the world no one is doing anything. Venuezuala use to have the best economy in South America but one man turned it into Zimbabwe. if the US intervene now, in the future you will still blame them for venuezuala. They don't want US intervention in their land but they want US aids,the dream of migrating to the US, they want the US to open their borders for refugees
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

Bringing up useless conspiracy theories won't take you anywhere. If you run don't run down your country, America will not intervene. Now that Maduro the Venezuelan president has turned citizens of his own country into refugees all over the world no one is doing anything. Venuezuala use to have the best economy in South America but one man turned it into Zimbabwe. if the US intervene now, in the future you will still blame them for venuezuala. They don't want US intervention in their land but they want US aids,the dream of migrating to the US, they want the US to open their borders for refugees

i want to ask you a Question, If USA is so good and a Saint and they want the world to be a better place why do they feel the need to sponsor terrorist group to attack and destroy foreign Governments?
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by nwanyionitsha: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
seunmsg:
This statement by the US ambassador is condemnable. This is beyond what is allowed diplomatically. The US government cannot start issuing directives to security. It is just like Nigeria’s ambassador to the US giving directives to FBI. The federal government should stand firm and resist all attempts by some crooked diplomats to interfere in our election.
Stand firm and starve. What do produce? Where do you get your pocket monies(foreign aids) and loans from?
Living example Zimbabwe. They may never recover.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by nwanyionitsha: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
dokie:

They will not. They dont go to putin seeking assistance, and they have proved beyond every doubt that they are able to solve their own problems.

We on the other hand have shown the world that we cant get anything right. Common pvc collection is a problem. Card that can be printed in a couple of hours takes months to print and collection takes another set of months and many will still not be able to get theirs. By upper saturday evening, elections will beover, yet we no go see result until tuesday. Yet we were getting americas election results state by state from CNN abt 24hrs after the election.

We are sick in this nation and we need help. Thats what they attempt to provide help.
Thank you for this comment.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by nwanyionitsha: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
seunmsg:

No matter which side of the divide we belong to, we should never sell our country cheap. Foreign interference in the election of a foreign country is a no no all over the world. We should jointly condemn this statement. Hopefully, Federal ministry of foreign affairs will respond appropriately to this nonsense.
Whatever the response, they must obey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari APC Broom Failed To Sweep Away Corruption - International Journalist / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Governorship Election / Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.