Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,105 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions (35824 Views)

Abdullahi Bello Bodejo To Fulani Herders: Don’t Obey Open Grazing Ban / Frank Kokori Weeps, Says Ngige Dropping Buhari’s Name To Oppress Him / Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

The truth is always very Hard to believe.
America is not our problem even if they are invading other countries.
we have bigger problems in this country like unemployment, corruption and stupidity and if we don't solve these problems of ours, we are inviting America invasion in the near future
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
ollah2:

I mentioned you earlier about regarding this discourse with links, screenshots and videos but you kept mute about it. Can you respond to it
I am not sure.
post them again
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by erico2k2(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
ollah2:

I have read about it prior and i know what it entails in its entirety. There is something you still don't understand but i will make it clear, do you expect a local based company in Nigeria with only the locals are his target audience to take Google to court because of GDPR? It's not done that way, you can only do that if you company is EU based, or you are EU based or your target audience is EU based or something.
YOu do nt need to be a corporate body to take google to court, you as an individual can, let me give you an example, I was travelling to London via Lufthansa, from PHC flight got cancelled, I got 520 Euro back cos the EU law stipulates that after three hours or cancellation I am entitled to a refund if the cancellation was not an act of God.If I was travelling to South Africa on the same Airline from Nigeria, the same outcome, but if I was travelling to South Africa via South African Airline, nothing like that.
Data is individual names that generate Data, we are not talking about corporate data rather Individuals which is me and you.A question you should ask yourself is this, what is your own data worth??
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by ollah2: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
erico2k2:

YOu do nt need to be a corporate body to take google to court, you as an individual can, let me give you an example, I was travelling to London via Lufthansa, from PHC flight got cancelled, I got 520 Euro back cos the EU law stipulates that after three hours or cancellation I am entitled to a refund if the cancellation was not an act of God.If I was travelling to South Africa on the same Airline from Nigeria, the same outcome, but if I was travelling to South Africa via South African Airline, nothing like that.
Data is individual names that generate Data, we are not talking about corporate data rather Individuals which is me and you.A question you should ask yourself is this, what is your own data worth??

You are still not reading to understand but to reply. Check below

ollah2:

you can only do that if you company is EU based, or you are EU based or your target audience is EU based or something.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by samlake(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Na wa o, election no be war o...
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by nwanyionitsha: 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
SEGLIZ:

if you know your onion no one would take you for a ride.
the relationship is symbiotic but bad leadership out gree, after embezzling at home would still go out look for grants to add to what they've stolen from home placed us here we are.
a good number of the resources they use for their production is from us, so by way of which gives us the leverage to be in control but when leaders would want to seek for office would still have to go over to the west to come help them win our local elections then they would sure have the leeway to dictate to us.
it not about jets but our charisma.
we made a mess of ourselves.
I don't agree. I gave an example with Zimbabwe. I am sure they could thought they could do it on their own. It was even between them and Britain that is a bit soft. Mugabe was even in the right cause they (settlers) refused to return their lands or pay any compensations. Mugabe did it by force. Today Zim that should be in the calibre of SA, is in shambles. The last signs of development in that nation was done by the whites. That is why SA is being careful with their own land matter.
You can't fight these people and win as far as we are where we are. Countries like Iran that are more advanced are not finding it easy how much more Nigeria.
They are also trying to avoid some kind of issues that may arise if their is a crisis. The world cannot cope with Nigeria's population if anything goes wrong.
Buhari isn't doing well and it is affecting them. If you know the rate at which people are running out of this country, you go fear.

1 Like

Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Ade5577: 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
See below �����
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by erico2k2(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
ollah2:

You are still not reading to understand but to reply. Check below

Nah I read it well, you do not need to be EU based,
The company in question need to be incorporated in the EU. ie Registered as a Business in the EU.

Simply put, you have the same right as a person living in the Uk and America if the company you are dealing with is registered in the Eu as a Business.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

America is not our problem even if they are invading other countries.
we have bigger problems in this country like unemployment, corruption and stupidity and if we don't solve these problems of ours, we are inviting America invasion in the near future

The Problems we have in Africa is 100%, The West is part of it but the Percentage of problem they contribute is like 30% the rest is our faults. I am not saying America is Nigeria or Africa main Problem now, but i just don't want you to think they are really our Friend or they want us to succeed because they are benefiting greatly from our Pain. If Nigeria is in deep mess today America we offer us help but at the same time they will tell us the help is not for free and that we have to pay for security and the help they offer through our Resources grin, That's how America Operate, come to think of it what make you think they can not be the one that orchestrated the Challenges you need them to help you for in the first place? wink , If USA could sponsored Al Quada to overthrow Soviet Union Government, sponsored Mujahideen in Afghanistan to Overthrow Afghanistan Government etc what make you think they can not be Bokoharam Sponsor too? every terrorist Organization was sponsored by USA at one point to achieved their goal, and that's destabilized the Country Government so that they can come in to offer the Government Assistance and then take the Country Resources as payment for their Assistance easy peasy grin, ask Yourself why every major Countries including Nigeria that's rich in Resources like Oil is facing Terrorists threats . Go and research and learn more about it

Do you know that USA is a conquered Territory? The Americans are not really the Real Americans they invaded the place and killed and Raped the native and Indigenous Americans. What make you think the people capable of this attrocities is interested in World peace and can keep world peace?
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by yemi15(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
RTSC:
The directive from Washington is clear.

If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.

El rufai will never smell US embassy anytime soon.

Funny thing is that this supporter of APC party and their abok.is will present this useless bigot in 2023 SMH.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by ollah2: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
erico2k2:

Nah I read it well, you do not need to be EU based,
The company in question need to be incorporated in the EU. ie Registered as a Business in the EU.

Simply put, you have the same right as a person living in the Uk and America if the company you are dealing with is registered in the Eu as a Business.

It's what I'm saying. EU has be present in one way or another before such laws will work hence the reason I used the local company analogy.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by erico2k2(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
ollah2:

It's what I'm saying. EU has be present in one way or another before such laws will work hence the reason I used the local company analogy.
If so waht was ur argument, cos as far as Im concerned, I have not moved the goal post!
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

The Problems we have in Africa is 100%, The West is part of it but the Percentage of problem they contribute is like 30% the rest is our faults. I am not saying America is Nigeria or Africa main Problem now, but i just don't want you to think they are really our Friend or they want us to succeed because they are benefiting greatly from our Pain. If Nigeria is in deep mess today America we offer us help but at the same time they will tell us the help is not for free and that we have to pay for security and the help they offer through our Resources grin, That's how America Operate, come to think of it what make you think they can not be the one that orchestrated the Challenges you need them to help you for in the first place? wink , If USA could sponsored Al Quada to overthrow Soviet Union Government, sponsored Mujahideen in Afghanistan to Overthrow Afghanistan Government etc what make you think they can not be Bokoharam Sponsor too? every terrorist Organization was sponsored by USA at one point to achieved their goal, and that's destabilized the Country Government so that they can come in to offer the Government Assistance and then take the Country Resources as payment for their Assistance easy peasy grin, ask Yourself why evey major Countries including Nigeria that's rich in Resources like Oil is facing Terrorists threats . Go and research and learn more about it

Do you know that USA is a conquered Territory? The Americans are not really the Real Americans they invaded the place and killed and Raped the native and Indigenous Americans. What make you think the people capable of this attrocities is interested in World peace and can keep world peace?
US did not create Al queda. they were just friends of interest fighting against a common enemy (Soviet Union). just as they are fighting ISIS Syria today with the help of the Kurds.
mujahedeen was actually created in the 1820s to fight against the British so I don't know how you were able to link that with America.
Boko Haram was created due to tribalism and negligence on the part of the northern elites and parents.
every Nations and kingdoms on Earth own it's existence to war and conquest. there are still native Americans in America. do you know how Osman Dan fodio and his Fulani migrants get to Nigeria?
if you run your country well without bias .treat all citizens equally, America will not intervene. they only intervene when they see you a trying to create a humanitarian disaster for the whole world .
America is one of the top oil producing country on Earth. us happen to be the number 1 oil producer
01 United States[6] 11,700,000 35,9
02 Russia 11,200,000 73,2
03 Saudi Arabia ( OPEC ) 10,460,710 324,8
04 Iraq ( OPEC ) 4,451,516 119,6
05 Iran ( OPEC ) 3,990,956 49,7
06 China 3,980,650 2,8
07 Canada 3,662,694 100,9
08 United Arab Emirates ( OPEC ) 3,106,077 335,1
09 Kuwait ( OPEC ) 2,923,825 721,5
10 Brazil 2,515,459 12,1
11 Venezuela ( OPEC ) 2,276,967 69,9
12 Mexico 2,186,877 17,1
13 Nigeria ( OPEC ) 1,999,885 10,7
14 Angola ( OPEC ) 1,769,615 61,4
15 Norway 1,647,975 313,6
16 Kazakhstan 1,595,199 88,6
17 Qatar 1,622,902 592,7
18 Algeria ( OPEC ) 1,348,361 33,2
19 Oman 1,006,841 217,1
20 Libya ( OPEC ) 1,003,000 159,3.
of all these countries how many are under terrorist seige
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by ollah2: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
erico2k2:

If so waht was ur argument, cos as far as Im concerned, I have not moved the goal post!

You started the argument about Google not stealing informations and i told you the protection laws regarding GDPR is only meant for EU or anything related to it but proceeded with further arguments
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by erico2k2(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
ollah2:

You started the argument about Google not stealing informations and i told you the protection laws regarding GDPR is only meant for EU or anything related to it but proceeded with further arguments
Yes, I said cos of GDPR, stealing of data stopped, You went 4ward to claim it does not concern you if you live in Nigeria right? I said it does cos Gooogle is in the EU, So what's ur argument? remember we are talking about google
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by ollah2: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

US did not create Al queda. they were just friends of interest fighting against a common enemy (Soviet Union). just as they are fighting ISIS Syria today with the help of the Kurds.
mujahedeen was actually created in the 1820s to fight against the British so I don't know how you were able to link that with America.
Boko Haram was created due to tribalism and negligence on the part of the northern elites and parents.
every Nations and kingdoms on Earth own it's existence to war and conquest. there are still native Americans in America. do you know how Osman Dan fodio and his Fulani migrants get to Nigeria?
if you run your country well without, treat all citizens equally, America will not intervene. they only intervene when they see you a trying to create a humanitarian disaster for the whole world.
America is one of the top oil producing country on Earth

I have mentioned you twice but you refused to acknowledge it. So i'm mentioning you again so you can throw more light on the below links, videos and screenshots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwLufaTK29s

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html

https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/

Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by ollah2: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
erico2k2:

Yes, I said cos of GDPR, stealing of data stopped, You went 4ward to claim it does not concern you if you live in Nigeria right? I said it does cos Gooogle is in the EU, So what's ur argument? remember we are talking about google

Google being in EU doesn't stop Google from stealing your data if the said data has noting to do with EU. Simple!
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

You don't get the point, i am not saying they created these Terrorists Organization but they funded them and Provided weapon for them to achieved their selfish interest which later make these Terrorists Organization expanded more than they could ever been. I think a Country that claimed they are interested in world peace should not be the one Funding and Helping Terrorists Organization to Fight other countries Government for their own selfish gain and interest. I Know that Fulani Migrated to Nigeria, but does that means Fulani are peaceful ? till these days Fulani still causes Havoc in Nigeria, what make you to think that the People that invaded America from Europe, Killed and Raped the native People before they conquered them can ever be peaceful and seek only for World Peace?

It is very funny how you list everything out like that, like it was very simple and that was just how it happened do you think the hidden agenda behind them would be expose to the public? you don't even have the full information
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by erico2k2(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
ollah2:

Google being in EU doesn't stop Google from stealing your data if the said data has noting to do with EU. Simple!
Nop they can't steal your data anymore, GDPR made sure of that, you have to approve it this is why the cookie policy came up as a pop-up, and that is not stealing. This applies to every website incorporated in the EU, governments inclusive,
DO you have any Idea they were fined last year 2 billion Euros
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by ollah2: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
erico2k2:

Nop they can't steal your data anymore, GDPR made sure of that, you have to approve it this is why the cookie policy came up as a pop-up, and that is not stealing. This applies to every website incorporated in the EU, governments inclusive,
DO you have any Idea they were fined last year 2 billion Euros

And the cookie policy will pop up in Google.com.ng?
it will also pop up if Google reads your IP to be from a non EU country?
Why is Alphabet still paying Apple money to make Google as default search engine on iOS devices?
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
ollah2:

I have mentioned you twice but you refused to acknowledge it. So i'm mentioning you again so you can throw more light on the below links, videos and screenshots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwLufaTK29s

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html

https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/

watch the video and try and understand what she meant.
the US did not create the situation. they went there to help,met those with common goals and helped them in their attempt to get rid of an enemy.
those groups were already in existence fighting for their country. US fought side by side with them, helped them against an invading enemy. that they decided to be radical Islamic terrorist after that is not US fault. I know in a few years time,if the Kurds in Syria decide to go the way of terrorist, people will still blame the US for fighting and helping them against ISIS.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by erico2k2(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
ollah2:

And the cookie policy will pop up in Google.com.ng?
it will also pop up if Google reads your IP to be from a non EU country?
Why is Google still paying Apple money to make Google as default search engine on iOS devices?
What has this got to do with this argument? or you mixing me wiv someone else?
As for Google Nigeria, that doesn't change a thing, they are registered in the EU chances is ur data goes back to their servers in the EU.It is from there they will use is as target mkt

Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by oluwaahmed: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
RTSC:

If he rigs, the pdp will declare a parralel president, and Washington will take it up from there.

And unlike maduro, buhari has so divided the country that PdP would have actual legitimacy in significant parts of the country.

Very true
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by ollah2: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

the US did not create the situation. they went there to help,met those with common goals and helped them in their attempt to get rid of an enemy.
those groups were already in existence fighting for their country. US fought side by side with them, helped them against an invading enemy. that they decided to be radical Islamic terrorist after that is not US fault. I know in a few years time,if the Kurds in Syria decide to go the way of terrorist, people will still blame the US for fighting and helping them against ISIS.

This reply has already been countered by olawalesmarter.

Did US fund and aid them? Yes or No
Does a country seeking peace aid and fund people who destroy lives and properties? Yes or No
Does a country seeking peace train and give intelligence to people who destroy lives and properties? Yes or No
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by ollah2: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

if you run your country well without bias .treat all citizens equally, America will not intervene. they only intervene when they see you a trying to create a humanitarian disaster for the whole world .
America is one of the top oil producing country on Earth. us happen to be the number 1 oil producer
06 China 3,980,650 2,8
10 Brazil 2,515,459 12,1
12 Mexico 2,186,877 17,1
17 Qatar 1,622,902 592,7
19 Oman 1,006,841 217,1

USA isn't number one oil producer. Pls take note

Edited: They are. just re-confirmed
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

06 China 3,980,650 2,8
10 Brazil 2,515,459 12,1
12 Mexico 2,186,877 17,1
17 Qatar 1,622,902 592,7
19 Oman 1,006,841 217,1

USA is one of the Largest Oil producers, but they still have to import more than twice what they produce to satisfy their industry need. The oil that USA produce is not enough for them
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

USA funded and trained ISIS too, Every terrorist Organization in the middle east is linked with USA in Fund and Weapons and intelligience , so much for a country seeking for peace Hun? keep believing that bull shits
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You don't get the point, i am not saying they created these Terrorists Organization but they funded them and Provided weapon for them to achieved their selfish interest which later make these Terrorists Organization expanded more than they could ever been. I think a Country that claimed they are interested in world peace should not be the one Funding and Helping Terrorists Organization to Fight other countries Government for their own selfish gain and interest. I Know that Fulani Migrated to Nigeria, but does that means Fulani are peaceful ? till these days Fulani still causes Havoc in Nigeria, what make you to think that the People that invaded America from Europe, Killed and Raped the native People before they conquered them can ever be peaceful and seek only for World Peace?

It is very funny how you list everything out like that, like it was very simple and that was just how it happened do you think the hidden agenda behind them would be expose to the public? you don't even have the full information
there were not terrorist organization when the US was there funding them. there were just marginalized fighters , fighting to get their country away from Invaders. that selfish people hijacked them and recruited evil people into their midst to further their Islamic terrorism agenda does not mean America created an evil force.

it is not only the Fulani. the Beni,oduduwa and every other kingdom in Nigeria were built on humans blood. great kingdom don't stand without blood war and conquest back then. from the Egyptian, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, America,Britain, France, Germany, Spanish and any other great empire were built with war, slavery, bloodshed and conquest.
God did not create any land for a particular tribe. everyone fought for what is theirs today. man only learned that peace is important after the many pains of war and a charter was drawn that gave birth to formerly the league of Nations( now United Nations) and it was agreed that the US ( having conquered and proven itself as the strongest nation ) will take the lead in peace making. and they took their motto from Isaiah 2:4. if not of America, weaker Nations like Nigeria will be invade by Russia on a regular basis. America has it fault but we all should appreciate the role their role in the little peace we are enjoying in the world now.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

USA is one of the Largest Oil producers, but they still have to import more than twice what they produce to satisfy their industry need. The oil that USA produce is not enough for them
Below are the 15 countries that exported the highest dollar value worth of crude oil during 2017:
1. Saudi Arabia: US$133.6 billion (15.9% of total crude oil exports)
2. Russia: $93.3 billion (11.1%)
3. Iraq: $61.5 billion (7.3%)
4. Canada: $54 billion (6.4%)
5. United Arab Emirates: $49.3 billion (5.9%)
6. Iran: $40.1 billion (4.8%)
7. Kuwait: $38.2 billion (4.5%)
8. Nigeria: $33 billion (3.9%)
9. Angola: $30.5 billion (3.6%)
10. Kazakhstan: $26.6 billion (3.2%)
11. Norway: $25.9 billion (3.1%)
12. Venezuela: $23.1 billion (2.7%)
13. United States: $21.8 billion (2.6%)
14. Mexico: $19.9 billion (2.4%)
15. United Kingdom: $19 billion
most of the oil being import by the US is being saved for rainy days
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
ollah2:

This reply has already been countered by olawalesmarter.

Did US fund and aid them? Yes or No
Does a country seeking peace aid and fund people who destroy lives and properties? Yes or No
Does a country seeking peace train and give intelligence to people who destroy lives and properties? Yes or No
they funded a group that was later hijacked by Islamic terrorist for their selfish agenda.
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

there were not terrorist organization when the US was there funding them. there were just marginalized fighters , fighting to get their country away from Invaders. that selfish people hijacked them and recruited evil people into their midst to further their Islamic terrorism agenda does not mean America created an evil force.

it is not only the Fulani. the Beni,oduduwa and every other kingdom in Nigeria were built on humans blood. great kingdom don't stand without blood war and conquest back then. from the Egyptian, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, America,Britain, France, Germany, Spanish and any other great empire were built with war, slavery, bloodshed and conquest.
God did not create any land for a particular tribe. everyone fought for what is theirs today. man only learned that peace is important after the many pains of war and a charter was drawn that gave birth to formerly the league of Nations( now United Nations) and it was agreed that the US ( having conquered and proven itself as the strongest nation ) will take the lead in peace making. and they took their motto from Isaiah 2:4. if not of America, weaker Nations like Nigeria will be invade by Russia on a regular basis. America has it fault but we all should appreciate the role their role in the little peace we are enjoying in the world now.

Keep Decieving Yourself grin , at least Russia are not giving arms and Money to terrorist Organizations, Despite all these Evils and Attrocities they commited you still believe they are the one enabling Peace? Bleep Americunts and Their Peace. They failed at first to sell weapons for Nigeria Government to combat Bokoharam and the Weapons we ordered for will be deliver in 2022 or something when we need the Weapon Urgently? they have been helping Bokoharam indirectly grin and you still believe they want peace ? cheesy
Re: Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

Below are the 15 countries that exported the highest dollar value worth of crude oil during 2017:
1. Saudi Arabia: US$133.6 billion (15.9% of total crude oil exports)
2. Russia: $93.3 billion (11.1%)
3. Iraq: $61.5 billion (7.3%)
4. Canada: $54 billion (6.4%)
5. United Arab Emirates: $49.3 billion (5.9%)
6. Iran: $40.1 billion (4.8%)
7. Kuwait: $38.2 billion (4.5%)
8. Nigeria: $33 billion (3.9%)
9. Angola: $30.5 billion (3.6%)
10. Kazakhstan: $26.6 billion (3.2%)
11. Norway: $25.9 billion (3.1%)
12. Venezuela: $23.1 billion (2.7%)
13. United States: $21.8 billion (2.6%)
14. Mexico: $19.9 billion (2.4%)
15. United Kingdom: $19 billion
most of the oil being import by the US is being saved for rainy days

You are a liar, USA need more than twice of what they produce for their industry, i research it , why do you love Americunts so much? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi Guber Election: APC Mocks Adeleke Over Dino Melaye’s Defeat / Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters / Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.