Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? (8653 Views)

Has ASUU Called Off The Strike!!! / Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? / ASUU Strike Suspension: Watch Moment ASUU Called Off Its 1 Month Strike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by suregalluv(f): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
My Spanish fluency and sewing. I've also increased in knowledge and personal development.

The strike was helpful, tho.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Fidelismaria: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
grin grin

Nigerians play too much

Someone asked a reasonable question and all they could do is make fun and make jokes

Rubbish people
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Timothy92: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
I learn how to fulk
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Herlertah(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Elzak:
Movies

I have completed several series
See you
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Rawblings(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
good one
suregalluv:
My Spanish fluency and sewing. I've also increased in knowledge and personal development.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Oyetboy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Oyetboy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
I read a book by Chinua Achebe and also successfully took and completed some courses on Google digital skills online which comes with certification.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Justpd:
Have Nigeria or even the lecturers improved themselves
It's poor students you'll be asking this questions.

Nothing improves in Nigeria when a senile old man is piloting the affairs.

Atiku in, Buhari out!
In the words of 2face idibia:
No be by force to comment! What do you mean by poor students? How does Atiku and Buhari come under this context? No wonder you don spend 8 years wey you dey write Jamb! Spit! Spit!! Spit!!!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Thunday1005(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Watched Game of thrones frm season 1 to 7
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by lovelybugs(f): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Well......
I learnt coding
Learnt a bit of graphic designing
Started a hair business
Didn't really read much tho but God is my strength.
Thaissall wink

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Nwanyioma25: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
my sewing skills.... I used the period to focus on my fashion training.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Nwanyioma25: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Pridestorm post=75542067]What Were Your Improvements Before ASUU Called Off Strike

Desperate the fact that the strike made me analyse my life severely - both the one that's working right and the one that's not, I significantly improved in programming, writing, and blogging.

Nairaland has immensely contributed to my improvements in diverse ways, and is all because of you guys. I can't even count how many times I check the dictionary everyday. Even the Xfire quiz helped me brush up some certain things I forgot, although I wasn't among the winners, but it helped me a lot.

Guys, what were your improvements in certain things or areas befo

my sewing skills

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by DaInferno(m): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
Flobakd:
I learnt how to accurately predict fast bet games. grin grin grin
cheesy I need your help
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Estellie: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
smiley... Knowledge...Read a lot of books... Fell in love with inspirational books. almost ran mad when there was nothing more to read.... Damn! I have learned a lot and I'm still ready to learn more...

Cooking skills. Hand-sewing, ain't got no torn cloth in my house no more... dealt with all of them with my needle and thread.. I even sewed a little gown for my niece.smiley...lolz...

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
he has told u na

Pridestorm:

jeez dude.... take it easy wink
I'm only talking about how far you've improved on your skill(s) before ASUU called off strike.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 10, 2019
clap for ur self

Timothy92:
I learn how to fulk
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Babadoko(m): 12:23am On Feb 10, 2019
Movies

I have finished alot of season films
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Justpd: 1:02am On Feb 10, 2019
justbusy:
In the words of 2face idibia:
No be by force to comment! What do you mean by poor students? How does Atiku and Buhari come under this context? No wonder you don spend 8 years wey you dey write Jamb! Spit! Spit!! Spit!!!

Go and argue with your mates. Imagine a poor desperate scammer even have the mb to quote me on nl. Chai wonders shall never end
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by bravesoul247(m): 5:45am On Feb 10, 2019
suregalluv:

you speak Spanish?
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by bravesoul247(m): 5:47am On Feb 10, 2019
lovelybugs:
Well......
I learnt coding
Learnt a bit of graphic designing
Started a hair business
Didn't really read much tho but God is my strength.
Thaissall wink
atleast you learnt something and embarked on a project which is good. Kudos my dear.
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by mrpoul(m): 6:04am On Feb 10, 2019
Pridestorm:
What Were Your Improvements Before ASUU Called Off Strike

Desperate the fact that the strike made me analyse my life severely - both the one that's working right and the one that's not, I significantly improved in programming, writing, and blogging.

Nairaland has immensely contributed to my improvements in diverse ways, and is all because of you guys. I can't even count how many times I check the dictionary everyday. Even the Excite quiz helped me brush up some certain things I forgot, although I wasn't among the winners, but it helped me a lot.

Guys, what were your improvements in certain things or areas before ASUU called off strike?
I can now code with HTML, CSS with JavaScript, now doing php but op, I have a blog that I open with WordPress for free, how can I make money from it and how much will I invest in it?
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by kenralph(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2019
Nwanyioma25:
my sewing skills.... I used the period to focus on my fashion training.

Nne o ga amasi m ma o buru na i yem ohere imata onye i bu.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by kenralph(m): 7:35am On Feb 10, 2019
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by kenralph(m): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2019
mrpoul:

I can now code with HTML, CSS with JavaScript, now doing php

I'll advise you to perfect yourself in those 3 languages first before venturing into php. No way you can do that in 2-3 months the Asu strike lasted.
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Elzak(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2019
Herlertah:

See you
wetin do me?
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Electrical installations/maintainance
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Justpd:

Go and argue with your mates. Imagine a poor desperate scammer even have the mb to quote me on nl. Chai wonders shall never end
You're brainless! Somebody wanted to ascertain how other students had developed themselves during the ASUU strikes, you started vomiting rubbish. What had Buhari and Atiku got to do with that? Brainless dullard! This is my gift for you:

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by lovelybugs(f): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
bravesoul247:
atleast you learnt something and embarked on a project which is good. Kudos my dear.
Thank you smiley
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by suregalluv(f): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
bravesoul247:
you speak Spanish?

Not that fluent, tho
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by bravesoul247(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
suregalluv:

Not that fluent, tho
I don't mind learning the little you know from you. cheesy
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by bravesoul247(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
lovelybugs:

Thank you smiley
you're welcome
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by emilfischer(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
read a lot of financial and spiritual books. also brushed up my knowledge on HTML CSS and JavaScript.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OOU Wins Justice Umezulike National Law Debate Competition / Direct Entry Into Unilag College Of Medicine / Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.