Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread (62557 Views)

2019 Presidential Result In Borno State / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by DannyWolex(m): 7:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Nothing can change my mind . ATIKU! ATIKU!! ATIKU!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2019
EkeJah:
REASONS WHY ATIKU WILL WIN.
80% of Eligible voters consists of the Youth, half of which or more are on Nairaland...If Nairaland is ATIKULATED, then Nigeria will be fully ATIKULATED come 16 failbuhary...My Opinion though.

It might interest you to know that the youth you are talking about are parts of our problems in this country, they covers a large number of the eligible voters percentage but not 80% as you've exaggerated it here and the youths are the ones that usually cause 'voter apathy'.

Most of them obtained the PVC strictly for business issues like bank verification and would be no where near the poll on the election day.

Millions of the youths are automatically out of the voting figure due to the role of INEC ad-hoc staff, Election observers and serving Corps member role they are currently taking.

Another factor is ASUU strike which will impede most of the youths from exercising their franchise. ASUU has called of the strike but most won't be going to the school where they registered until election is over.

Voting does not interest most of Nigerian youth, most of them cannot bear the pains of being on the queue inside the scorching sun just to vote.

Also, going by the last voting statistic. The highest number of votes gathered was from the Farmers , following by Students and closely followed by House wives. You know where thear Farmers and House wives are deposited and who they are likely to be rooting for.

If Online voting is carried out from now till next year, Atiku will always win but it would be easier for the thread to pass through the needle eye than Atiku winning this coming election.

I won't mind explaining how the election and voting would go if you care to know but believe me, election stems beyond Nairaland, Social Media. The country is not even structured in a way to give the educated and sophisticated Nigerians the power to elect the right candidate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Afospecialk: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Do the IPOB believe they have the population to win any presidential election ?

THIS IS WHY BUHARI WILL WIN

NW vs SE = NW to win for PMB against SE bcs of their population

SW vs SS = SW to win bcs of Edo factor

NE & NC = 50/50

Result clearly signify that PMB to the next level

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Cameroonglass(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku is the man for the job

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Myself2(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

don't say "Nigerians" say "I"

Sorry, not all Nigerians, zombies are not included, I can't speak for your group

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by tomtos88(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2019
frankputer:
I just collected my PVC today ABJ after traveling a long distance. I will vote any one that have the potential to make my business grow,strive. Who could this be ?

Only Sowore guarantees that

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Moukandjo: 7:18am On Feb 09, 2019
UNCL3:

So you indirectly just accepted that your buhari has failed in that aspect
Thanks for acknowledging the truth, knowing its a bitter pill.

A serious govt will fix power in just 6 months~......
Plz refresh my memory,
Who made that statement?
Shame no dey gree catch you? You're angry Buhari hasn't given you 24/7 light & you're telling us the person that'll give us 24/7 light is the international thief that spent $16bn with his boss while they were in power to give us darkness! Dey try shame small na!
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by alexiskenny: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2019
Nuce
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by SoNature(m): 7:21am On Feb 09, 2019
MrBanner:

What these people don't understand is that this is a presidential election. Unlike when a poll was taken for Ekiti and osun elections where even people from sokoto could easily have voted, this particular poll is an all-inclusive one. Anyone who thinks that this poll won't have effect on the voting pattern and result must be utterly dumb to say the least.

It will not, sir
Nairaland is dominated by southerners living in Nigeria’s urban centers, typically Lagos and its environs, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
And who doesn't know that Atiku will win all the SE/SS states with reasonable number of votes in SW?
Yes, that's why Atiku is leading in this online poll

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by fk001(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2019
We Buhari supporters we don't waste our time on online voting rubbish, we use our PVC.

I did not even bother to click like because I know that it is inconsequential, childish and a waste of time.

My vote will count next week

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Teflon7: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2019
A T I K U

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Martartins(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2019
Professor Kingsley Moghalu first of his name is who I am voting for. If you people would rather fall for this major parties cheap tricks, I would rather use my vote to send a message and see the change I want in this country.

Elsalvador, France all voted an independent candidate, why can't Nigeria? The change we need is now and Moghalu is the guy.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by SoNature(m): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2019
Afospecialk:

Do the IPOB believe they have the population to win any presidential election ?

THIS IS WHY BUHARI WILL WIN

NW vs SE = NW to win for PMB against SE bcs of their population

SW vs SS = SW to win bcs of Edo factor

NE & NC = 50/50

Result clearly signify that PMB to the next level

If you think that Buhari will win in Taraba, Plateau, and Benue (NC), u live in a cloud cuckoo land.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by damlawrence101: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2019
Guy it's possible for 4 u not 2 be corrupt and still lack many qualities of a leader.....use ur brain
jakandeola:
I vote baba buhari I love him cos his not corrupt
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2019
MrBanner:

What these people don't understand is that this is a presidential election. Unlike when a poll was taken for Ekiti and osun elections where even people from sokoto could easily have voted, this particular poll is an all-inclusive one. Anyone who thinks that this poll won't have effect on the voting pattern and result must be utterly dumb to say the least.

Oga, cool your temper. The highest number of votes recorded in the last election was from the Farmers that doesn't even know anything about Nairaland or any online voting. Election stems beyond e-voting.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by SoNature(m): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2019
Moukandjo:

Shame no dey gree catch you? You're angry Buhari hasn't given you 24/7 light & you're telling us the person that'll give us 24/7 light is the international thief that spent $16bn with his boss while they were in power to give us darkness! Dey try shame small na!

I think it's senseless to blame the failures of Buhari on Osinbajo.

Learn to identify who is in charge.

It's okay if you support Buhari, but learn to make a sensible argument.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by adanny01(m): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2019
I hope Nairaland has a fair share of almagiri's, if not this Atiku win will not become a reality.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by kay5you: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2019
Neyoor:

Oga, cool your temper. The highest number of votes recorded in the last election was from the Farmers that doesn't even know anything about Nairaland or any online voting. Election stems beyond e-voting.
s and followed closely students init. E go shock you

A
T
I
K
U

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2019
SoNature:

If you think that Buhari will win in Taraba, Plateau, and Benue (NC), u live in a cloud cuckoo land.

Be realistic bro, North Central stems beyond the three states you listed up there. Don't forget Niger, Kogi,
Kwara and FCT are also part of the states encapsulated in NC. It is going to be 50/50 in North Central. Take it or leave it
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by nature902001: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2019
My PVC has been sharpened. I am highly atikulated
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2019
kay5you:
s and followed closely students init. E go shock you

A
T
I
K
U

And the students were followed closely by the Housewives and you know where these house wives are deposited and who they are likely to be rooting for.

Saturday is not far bro, just stay calm.

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Moukandjo: 7:33am On Feb 09, 2019
SoNature:

I think it's senseless to blame the failures of Buhari on Osinbajo.

Learn to identify who is in charge.

It's okay if you support Buhari, but learn to make a sensible argument.
He had no power to do anything as VP but had the power to loot as VP, right?
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Whobedatte(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2019
Omoluabi16:
In the absence of any credible candidate, I will ObiDiently Atikulate grin Buhari has been a disaster, and seems to be going senile.
Gbayi baami
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by SoNature(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2019
Moukandjo:

He had no power to do anything as VP but had the power to loot as VP, right?

I am neither a spokesman of any candidate nor the EFCC boss.
But keep in mind that the position of Vice President is useless in Nigeria if the President doesn't delegate tasks to his office.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by officerfudo: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2019
teebaxy:
Atiku, my PVC is ready....I'd go out and vote ...whether my vote count or not ...I must vote for Atiku ....mind you ,I'm a full blooded yoruba

you mean full blooded ipob
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by phalexnaps(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by donwati(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2019
But,can you see who you want to vote for?
angelawoko:
The arrangement of the contestants already shows the bias of the op. If the arrangement had been alphabetic it would have bn better.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by teebaxy(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2019
officerfudo:

you mean full blooded ipob
Oga omo yoruba ni mi , mi o le digbo fun olodo....so ti yie
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2019
This is serious o
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Mathini(m): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2019
Atikulated Obidiently
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by stanliwise(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2019
Moukandjo:

sorry you didn't answer his question. why is electricity still a problem after the promise and promises. simple!
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2019
Iamplato shocked
You still organised this your online poll grin
Judging from the polls it seems Atiku would win online cheesy and Buhari would win offline cheesy.It is a win win.
Something tells me Buhari would win.
Atiku is no better he and Buhari are the same wine In different bottles.
I would have preferred Moghalu but the Nigerian electorates are too docile to see a credible candidate. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.