Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread (62474 Views)

2019 Presidential Result In Borno State / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by surevik(f): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Moukandjo: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2019
SoNature:

I am neither a spokesman of any candidate nor the EFCC boss.
But keep in mind that the position of Vice President is useless in Nigeria if the President doesn't delegate tasks to his office.
You're one of the spokesmen of the international thief here! So tell us how he was able to loot but didn't have powers to do any other thing?
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by SouthSouth1914: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku all the way!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2019
orobs93:
I was expecting sowore to win here , but the fools here are so much and overwhelming
You are some how tribalistic. Kingsley moghalu is more sound than sowore yet you donot mention him.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by xpac01(m): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2019
Lexxyla:
PDP have always been good at winning online poles, it will be suprising if this turns out to be different

That's not true bro... Check the 2015 GMB vs GEJ polls, APC floored PDP wella.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by OmoManU: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2019
angelawoko:
The arrangement of the contestants already shows the bias of the op. If the arrangement had been alphabetic it would have bn better.
Nairaland politics section is now even an Igbo section, they've taken over it so no surprise, how many northerners do we have here on nairaland, that shows any political info from here would be biased.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by GMPO(m): 7:58am On Feb 09, 2019
If I am permitted to vote atiku Abubakar twice or to any number let me know.My love for Atiku, is unshakable.Let's Get Nigeria Working again.God Bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by blaize23: 7:58am On Feb 09, 2019
my vote is strictly APC,ON BUHARI I STAND
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by sogodihno: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2019
Gbabe2:
You live in the cave I guess. You belong to to the group that believes in Prof at your peril. Do you know that standard of livelihood has decreased? They promised change but gave us chains. We wanted a good system free of corruption but what do we get? Trademoni, daylight robbery. Do you know how much have been spent on this Boko Haram? Oh I see, you belong to the generation that celebrated their outdated and abandon train they dumped us? Boy, I daily hope for a great nation but I don’t see the likes of PMB deliver such. What are even talking about? What can a old sick person do to this age? I can bet it with all I have, SW will not vote for these fraud enmass like we did in 2015.

Mr man, at least we saw outdated train, pls what did we see under PDP terrible 16 years?

SW is moving to the Next level, don't be left alone

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by martinsodo: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2019
Atikulaing already

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by ademo1: 8:02am On Feb 09, 2019
Atikulating Atikulated. Sowore is even leading the grandpa bubu. On a free and fair election , Sowore will come second behind H. E. Atiku
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by sogodihno: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2019
jchioma:

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
If it will take an Atiku to dislodge the tyrant, so be it.

tyrant now, no longer lifeless? well your eyes go clear next week.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by sogodihno: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2019
jchioma:

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
If it will take an Atiku to dislodge the tyrant, so be it.

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by princetom1(m): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2019
UNCL3:

You got the wrong impression about me
On a normal day nobody will support a thief to a man like sowore
But you n i know one fact that sowore stands no chance
Nothing on earth can change that

When i see the truth bro i dont compromise it at all
Atiku is the only man to beat
You can take that to the bank

If we hv maybe sowore n atiku as the only presidential candidate
Trust me my vote will go to sowore n atiku might not even get upto to 1/3 in a saner clime

But bro this is nigeria where alot of dumb people reside
this is nigeria where we are talking about buhari n his block followers
in order to break n penetrate buhari's strong hold
is to throw all weight on atiku.

Bro m just tired of the quotes already
Lets all vote our choice 16th
the best man wins
Goodlyck n goodnight

Peace!!
Stop hiding under a fake analogy, u know already he has nothing to offer, yet, because of ur hate for the other, u wanna vote him? That's how Jonathan was voted out in 2015, instead of voting a good candidate den, they went with the one who is popular, same thing is happening again. It's only a fool that does same thing and expect a different result... What stop u and ur likes to support Sowore? U wanna be a slave for another 4 years? Or maybe even 8? Wake up, the world is moving and moving fast, u are not God to say someone can't win, u do ur part, tell ur friends and family to vote him, then, we leave the rest on God.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by unity004(m): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2019
IamPlato:
ATIKU PDP
grin
IamPlato:
ATIKU PDP
most of those voting on nairaland dont have voters card comes 16th feb atiku will become president of nairaland lol
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2019
mastermaestro:
Okotie is still around? Dude's brain is buried in self-illusion.
I'm surprised too.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by princetom1(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2019
ademo1:
Atikulating Atikulated. Sowore is even leading the grandpa bubu. On a free and fair election , Sowore will come second behind H. E. Atiku
How will Sowore come second to that grandpa with nothing than lootocracy in his head? Are u for this country or against it?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Worldbest281: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2019
I Vote buhari and osinbajo.....
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by inkon: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2019
Yugoteey2k:
SO SOME PEOPLE STILL WANT TO VOTE FOR APC IN THIS COUNTRY? TOO BAD OOOOOOOO
[font

My dear, something is internally wrong with some people in this country.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by akaf16: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by jchioma: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2019
sogodihno:

He is every shade of error. Lifeless is just one of his nomenclatures.

We are sending him back to the hole he crawled out from.

This nairaland poll is indicative of what awaits him this failbuhari.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by jamace(m): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2019
Atikulated Ortomatically grin
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2019
post=75550109:
May the best candidate win.

Chikena! wink

Nooo the best candidate would not win if it is so then Moghalu all the way.
It is the one that would share money and rig the election that would win. Nigeria is in trouble with either Buhari and Atiku none is credible.Two old recycled politicians including the one that contributed to Nigeria's problems all of a sudden wants to make it better. grin cheesy what a joke.
I still believe that Buhari would win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On Feb 09, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nooo the best candidate would not win if it is so then Moghalu all the way.
It is the one that would share money and rig the election that would win. Nigeria is in trouble with either Buhari and Atiku none is credible.Two old recycled politicians including the one that contributed to Nigeria's problems all of a sudden wants to make it better. grin cheesy what a joke.
I still believe that Buhari would win.
We wish Kinsgley all the very best too.
If he is the one Nigerians want, so be it.
A better Nigeria is what we ALL want sis!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by zubino(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2019
jakandeola:
I vote baba buhari I loove him cos his not corrupt

I wonder why u guys limit corruption to money embezzlement!!

We Nigerians don't know what sickness Bubu suffers, don't know how much has been spent on him & how much was used to sponsor his 2015 election!!! Pls wake up bro...
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Postboiswag(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku can only win on nairaland

PMB go win for all polling units

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2019
Election is not won online. We do the real thing on Febuhari 16 while you do yours online.

Join me lets move to the Ne×t Le√el.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by IamPlato(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2019
unity004:
grin most of those voting on nairaland dont have voters card comes 16th feb atiku will become president of nairaland lol
that One Na Lie. I Have My Vote card And I Am Atikulated grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by labani06(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2019
grin BUHARI

BUT ONE PDP AGENT IS TRYING TO GIVE ME MONEY TO VOTE FOR PDP AND I REJECT HIM CUZ I AM NOT CORRUPTED

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by IamPlato(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Iamplato shocked
You still organised this your online poll grin
Judging from the polls it seems Atiku would win online cheesy and Buhari would win offline cheesy.It is a win win.
Something tells me Buhari would win.
Atiku is no better he and Buhari are the same wine In different bottles.
I would have preferred Moghalu but the Nigerian electorates are too docile to see a credible candidate. smiley
The Cow Boy Will Not See That Presidental Seat Again except He Rigs and This Time He Will Be Dealt With
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by juatice10: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku all the way, let's get Nigeria working again!!!
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by seeker121(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2019
Atikulate Ambassador ni mi o before someone will start telling me we are corruption personified,all I want is for our economy to improve.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.