Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread (62496 Views)

2019 Presidential Result In Borno State / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by binaws(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2019
awon were 4 plus 4 all d way
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by IamPlato(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2019
lastdongidi:
Sai Baba Buhari
from Whats Going On Online Its Obvious Atiku has Got This Win For Presidency. This Is What Happened During Goodluck's Era. The Only Way Buhari can Win Is If He Rigs Again and This Time He Will Be Killed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by saviourGeorge: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2019
Sowore has my vote

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by ClearFlair: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2019
IamPlato:
from Whats Going On Online Its Obvious Atiku has Got This Win For Presidency. This Is What Happened During Goodluck's Era. The Only Way Buhari can Win Is If He Rigs Again and This Time He Will Be Killed

Oh god. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bigger idiot than you. I created a topic to address the criminality PDP has been planning all along and you just proved that I was right. You want to kill abi. I will make sure you are picked up by security agencies. Keep it up you hear. You don’t know me. You will spend the next four years in jail.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Majlaw(m): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2019
Let me tell you.. Millions of Almajiri, Mai gworo, shoe shiner, mai nama, mai ruwa, mai rake are not on nairaland. Sai baba all the way.
Congratulations.. Atiku is the new nairaland President.
Seun wen u go officially handover??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by JubiOmeiza(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Hand Atiku Nairaland certificate of return...while the inec will hand Buhari certificate of return

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by IamPlato(m): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2019
ClearFlair:

Oh god. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bigger idiot than you. I created a topic to address the criminality PDP has been planning all along and you just proved that I was right. You want to kill abi. I will make sure you are picked up by security agencies. Keep it up you hear. You don’t know me. You will spend the next four years in jail.
grin If PDP is A Criminal Then APC Is A Terrorist Party. What Has Buhari Done For You?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Ofemmanu1: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2019
frankputer:
I just collected my PVC today ABJ after traveling a long distance. I will vote any one that have the potential to make my business grow,strive. Who could this be ?

ATIKU ni o!

except you're working with cows.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by avdon: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2019
jakandeola:
I vote baba buhari I love him cos his not corrupt

sorry for voting a dead man...
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2019
The only fear I’ve got PDThief is that they only win polls online while APShit wins them real time.

Sowore is way to go smiley, better than voting both thieves the major party is fielding.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by IamPlato(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2019
fejikudz:
what about Kingsley moghalu
he Is There Now
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by biosilicon: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2019
Yugoteey2k:
SO SOME PEOPLE STILL WANT TO VOTE FOR APC IN THIS COUNTRY? TOO BAD OOOOOOOO
[font

You are no different than them if you vote pdp
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by mikolo4us: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2019
IamPlato:
ATIKU PDP
if I no vote Atiku wetin I gain
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by IamPlato(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2019
jakandeola:
I vote baba buhari I love him cos his not corrupt
your Brain Don Jam
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by lukeosi4life(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by IamPlato(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2019
Lexxyla:
PDP have always been good at winning online poles, it will be suprising if this turns out to be different
pdp did Not Win 2015 ONLINE poll

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by IamPlato(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:
Jonathan's votes in each of the NW states were mostly between 100 to 200k, and the overall margin of victory between him and Buhari was 2.4 million.

With Atiku favoured to win some states and kwankwaso putting a big knife in Nw votes, where will Buhari get the votes to close this impending deficit?

No one yet has been able to give a non partisan plausible answer to this question ?
buhari will Add Cows To His Votes
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by IamPlato(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2019
rahazaqa:
Where is Mogalu? He is more popular than Okotie
he Has Been Added
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by IamPlato(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2019
obailala:
Is this supposed to be a sour joke or what exactly?... How can Moghalu, the most sound and most qualified candidate not be in your so called list of top contenders?... And then who even said Okotie is contesting?

...and to even think that the Nairaland MoDs thought it wise/appropriate to move this to the frontpage as th official Nairaland poll, leaves one wondering. undecided
i Don Add Am
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by IamPlato(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2019
chicoMX:
undecided

where is Kingsley Moghalu?
he has been added

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by biosilicon: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2019
zubino:

I wonder why u guys limit corruption to money embezzlement!!

We Nigerians don't know what sickness Bubu suffers, don't know how much has been spent on him & how much was used to sponsor his 2015 election!!! Pls wake up bro...
Dont mind the fools. After all this his runing around the country in the name of campaigning and suceeds in rigging himself in. First thing he will do is faint and spend the first year in london. Bunch of idiots angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by orobs93(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2019
beamtopola:

You are some how tribalistic. Kingsley moghalu is more sound than sowore yet you donot mention him.

One of the fools why not just mention your own candidate instead of bringing tribe into there huh.

I am not youruba for your info
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by tivta(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2019
IamPlato:

Don't mind them, they have forgotten that it was social media that made buhari win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Kingspin(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2019
jakandeola:
I vote baba buhari I love him cos he's not corrupt
You still buying into their corruption song at this time? For your good information no saint anywhere.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2019
angelawoko:
The arrangement of the contestants already shows the bias of the op. If the arrangement had been alphabetic it would have bn better.
rearrange it with atiku bellow. he will still win. how come sowore come dey lead bubu
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Slynation(m): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2019
So sowore even defeated Buhari in this NL votes.... All i see is wasted votes....

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Hafeezcodex1(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2019
Said baba Buhari....� u have my vote! Comes 16th Feb. 2019
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2019
ClearFlair:

Picker.

But uu never pick el rufai. Lol
Drug addicts
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:
Jonathan's votes in each of the NW states were mostly between 100 to 200k, and the overall margin of victory between him and Buhari was 2.4 million.

With Atiku favoured to win some states and kwankwaso putting a big knife in Nw votes, where will Buhari get the votes to close this impending deficit?

No one yet has been able to give a non partisan plausible answer to this question ?

Same were the votes Buhari gathered in the South South while millions of votes were gathered in that region for GEJ.

With Akpabio, Three senators from Portharcourt, SS won't be a total lock down for PDP like we witnessed in 2015. Besides, this vote isn't about their child GEJ, it's about two strangers. So, it would be a vote too close to call.

And as for the Northwest, Buhari has never lost election in this region even during Yaradua. The gap might be reduced just as that of SS would be but the end shall justify the means.

Bring it on, I'm here to enlighten you more on how the votes would be shared.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2019
IamPlato:
pdp did Not Win 2015 ONLINE poll

Guy relax, all the online polls for elections in this PMB' regime, PDP has always won
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by Hafeezcodex1(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2019
Sai PMB.....�

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2019
Online voters.. Lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.