Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Dont Insult, I Am A Matured Man With Kids, I Can Pay Your Bills (advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Insult, I Am A Matured Man With Kids, I Can Pay Your Bills (advice) (602 Views)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Insult, I Am A Matured Man With Kids, I Can Pay Your Bills (advice) by RalFamily: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Don’t insult I am a mature man with kids and I can pay your bills I just need your opinions .
I bought my wife and girlfriend a car but Diffetent cars, bought my girl a venza Toyota and my wife a Benz so I had to pack it in my girlfriends compound because I want to gift it to my wife on 14th but my girl rejected the car and insisted on my wives Benz or she will break the screen and the papers are already in my wives name . My girl is a mad dog and I can’t go and start changing the venza now they might not refund or deliver before Val and my girl refused to be patient.
What do I do ? ...Read More

Give her the Benz or stand my feet as a man ? My wife has a car already I just wanted to upgrade for her this valentine. Advise

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) Your Comment and Advice Will be Relayed to the Posters.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE...

Re: Dont Insult, I Am A Matured Man With Kids, I Can Pay Your Bills (advice) by tripplephi: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
we do not have to reply this folly

2 Likes

Re: Dont Insult, I Am A Matured Man With Kids, I Can Pay Your Bills (advice) by StupidInyamiri: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
"I'm a mature man" fix that.. You are not
Re: Dont Insult, I Am A Matured Man With Kids, I Can Pay Your Bills (advice) by SachaBastien(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
You couldn't park the car at your hommies or are they all broke and living in cubicles? Mr "I can pay your bills" my arse!
Re: Dont Insult, I Am A Matured Man With Kids, I Can Pay Your Bills (advice) by Pruwa: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Why are you seeking for advice you said you are a mature man now

(1) (Reply)

Most Touching Love Messages / Life Of A Single Big Babe In Lagos / Forget Romance Nd Create Wealth With Forum Monetization Like Nairaland(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.