Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos (59918 Views)

Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street / Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction / Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by adenine02: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Tyrant

2 Likes

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by olakmarshall(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
which means you don't stay in Lagos.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=goslowgoslow post=75564167]
This one is in pains

Wetin this mumu dey talk. You better find yaba left go
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by noskcid(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
if you live in Lagos then you will know that many lagosians are always like this.
If atiku pass too they will also hail him like this.
They are unstable like water.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
tiredoflife:
This is just a few people coming out to have a look at the bastard who have caused them so much hardship
Dis shows nothing like love na grin cheesy
And they are hailing and chanting his name. Sense don travel far from you.

2 Likes

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
goslowgoslow:

This one is in pains.

If you no be mumu you no go talk such thing.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Wisdomval67 post=75564289][/quote
You are in pains!!! Ntooor go take your blood pressure drug.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wisdomval67:

If you no be mumu you no go talk such thing.
Miscreant.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
jeff1607:

people are just thrilled by the entourage not the person in it.

you don't get to see this everyday
l

Don't bother explaining to them.

If a man puts up a convoy of 20 flashy cars, I don't see why people won't stop by to watch the cars without knowing who is inside it.

It happens everywhere be it US or UK.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by olawalepopoola: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sirheny007:
Agberos.
But the sad truth be say na dem de vote pass. How many elites comes out during elections to vote. Na dem agberos de decide who govern a state or the country. Get that into your head.

3 Likes

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by akinwun(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
To build your mobile app in android and iOS, WhatsApp 07030790078
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by novenatim(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fraudophobia:
How I wish I live in Lagos.

See Love and acceptance.

The streets initially looked deserted but watch what happens once they sighted his vehicle.

Lagos is APC at all levels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LyJEajDqy8

the end will justify the means
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Miscreant.

Bastard
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=goslowgoslow post=75564352][/quote]

Haha, you are the person in pain and senseless because if you get sense you no go dey talk like this. Provery nearly want kill you and you still dey shout Sai Baba.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Reniel001(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
See ignorance...a mere man who doesn't care if you live or die...am sure he sees all this thing they are doing as the highest form of nuisance o...don't misquote me o...if the same was done to atiku or anyother person...I will say the same thing...this ppl are users...they don't care about us...when was d last time you buhari like dis if not d Last time he needed our vote!!! If as you were jumping now...car Tyre in motion crush your leg...you will be ur family in confusion and baba will either be enthroned or dethroned...God plz give black men brain...mark you...I support no political party...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
:
Wisdomval67:

Bastard
cheesy cheesy cheesy Pele

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by omerukokwuru(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
what sort of nonsense love is that kwa, the love from conglomeration of lagos mai gaurds in collaboration with tinubu and awo onile congress touts chanting their zombie slogan, this is pure cow dung, well couldn't expect better from zombies
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by supereagle(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
ct2:
na only ipob go vote atiku

God bless you l. They love looters and Thieves.

1 Like

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Haha, you are the person in pain and senseless because if you get sense you no go dey talk like this. Provery nearly want kill you and you still dey shout Sai Baba.
4+4= sai baba that is my choice, go and die!!

1 Like

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by SalamRushdie: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Goose pimples all over me here.

Where did all this crowd come from all of a sudden?

of course they were paid and planted .., cant you see them with broom sef... I have been coming across different bus load convoys of paid APC supporter being dropped off at the roadside all morning
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Dandavido: 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
EVERYONE SUPPORTING BUHARI MUST BE MAD. IDIOT PEOPLE
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by omerukokwuru(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
noskcid:
if you live in Lagos then you will know that many lagosians are always like this.
If atiku pass too they will also hail him like this.
They are unstable like water.
very on point if atiku passes this same road in the next one hour these same people will chase after his entourage the same way so who's gona get carried away vy this crap?
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by objobj: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
deepwater:
Lol

Op these people are not true lagosians.
These ones are task collectors for Tinubu

If buhari get mind, make him pass mile2 apapa iyana iba side make him rest him popularity

These are places u see real lagos hustlers not agbero collecting money for Tinubu and doing what nd oluomo says

Hahahaha where ipob dey sell their spare parts.abi?
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by MrMann1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
When they hear Osinbajo and his tradermoni is in town. What do you expect?
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by objobj: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dandavido:
EVERYONE SUPPORTING BUHARI MUST BE MAD. IDIOT PEOPLE

All these pigglets from the eastern side na wa for them oo
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by taiwolomo1: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
dalass:
coolwhat's love got to do with people seeing unfamiliar sight of many presidential cars and reacting to it tongue
I wonder o....awon omo onile wey just de hail to collect money ...lol

1 Like

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Mathiasa(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
I wonder if APC went to their homes to bribe them. Pure love.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by gaffig: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
sanerugwei:
the country is currently at crossroads.
it's a pity that more cerebral, youthful and lively contenders are rejected while expired rulers are hailed
It's not so my brother, I think the youths are selfish, why is it difficult for them to form a coalition and become stronger if not for selfish desires.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
goslowgoslow:

4+4= sai baba that is my choice, go and die!!

Lol na you and your family go die for provery. Senseless He goat. �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos / Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos) / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.