Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos (59962 Views)

Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street / Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction / Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by jellington: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
A litre of Petrol was N6.90K PDP took over while revenue from oil export reached the highest bar in the history yet PDP increases oil price more than 15 times. Where are the oil money?
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by dguyindcorner(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Deepthoughts:
If that's your own idea of leaving no stone unturned then you are dubious n your ways are crookish,you have no right to accuse any other person of wrong doing.its no wonder you are a Tinubu desciple.but come the 16th we shall see,I hope you are not one of Apc's recruited thugs.

You speak like slowpoke.

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Gandollar(f): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Goose pimples all over me here.

Where did all this crowd come from all of a sudden?
Lawd! See mumu question? Even if Lagos was as arid as your village, it can never lack in crowd. Ordinary monkey dancers draw crowd talkless when lifelessness is in town, a million zombies will surely resurrect to see their living dead.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by jeff1607(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
gypsey:
you are still speculating.

There are no proof to your assumptions. the crowd at an accident or fight scene could be there for different reasons some might even be there to pickpockets.

and you still think pick pockets won't be at a buhari rally?

have you really gone outside the street to observe happenings?

shout ole! in Lagos while holding someone , observe the mammoth crowd that follows
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Extract from Tinubus speech at the stadium

Tinubu: There is one man like that. He calls himself Atiku....

Crowd: Laughs

Tinubu: What is his name?

Crowd: Atiku Abubarkar

Tinubu: He says he wants your votes

WILL YOU VOTE FOR HIM??

Crowd shouts : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tinubu : we are not here to campaign but to celebrate democracy because Lagos is sure.....it is sure....it is sure.....very sure.....

This man is a good orator.

PDP Ntoor

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by portplus: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
jeff1607:

people are just thrilled by the entourage not the person in it.

you don't get to see this everyday

I agree with you....
The Outriders,
Overzealous security agents,
The exotic cars,

et al.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

Those people you see are market people on the street of Adeniji Adele, most of them are very rich, most of them are selling paints and house decorations. if you know you know.

Lol you funny. A real businessman won’t leave him shop the run follow them. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
goslowgoslow:

That is the problem with you people, It is called democracy. Mind you I am made I am not impoverished like you, it is now very obvious to me that poverty has destroyed you. If you need help I will send my e-mail to you. I be glad to bring the misery in your life to an end.
4+4=8 Sai Baba.......Go and die.

Educated illiterate you sabi democracy but you no sabi freedom of speech. Over sabi wey Dey poop for church. Na you gan gan and your educated fool family go go die. Weather Buhari or Atiku or anyone win no be my one problem. Na jobless people like you dey that video. If you are really educated you won’t support running and shouting the mallam name. Check you won’t see any educated and sensible person for that place.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

Those people you see are market people on the street of Adeniji Adele, most of them are very rich, most of them are selling paints and house decorations. if you know you know.

And rich don’t equal sense. See MC him get money but say him get sense?
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Hahahaha

If you're the thing in your DP, I really feel sorry for you.

Thing lol. Scammer which of your family member look as good as me? If your mama self see me she go wet all her pant. As*hole
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
goslowgoslow:

4+4= sai baba that is my choice, go and die!!

Senseless black man. Lol
He has a brain but can’t think.
Those people children dey US dey school.
ASUU just end strike because of election
Fuel double price.
But this empty skull can’t think.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
jeff1607:

and you still think pick pockets won't be at a buhari rally?

have you really gone outside the street to observe happenings?

shout ole! in Lagos while holding someone , observe the mammoth crowd that follows
exactly, and some of them could be buhari's supporters. but in your earlier comment you claimed that they are ALL there for one reasons. the thrill.. have I been outside? mate! i ve been to New york streets, california and london. i think you will find that i know the streets, perhaps not lagos streets. grin
what you are trying to convince me is that Negatives draws crowd or what? well..maybe in Nigeria.

I don't know what Ole means, i am Afraid.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by kayusely70(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Natural love will manifest without money
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Okrikacity: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gandollar:
Lawd! See mumu question? Even if Lagos was as arid as your village, it can never lack in crowd. Ordinary monkey dancers draw crowd talkless when lifelessness is in town, a million zombies will surely resurrect to see their living dead.

When Atiku also visit Lagos, your so called zombie will also resurrect to welcome him

did you know Atiku also as health issues?
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Biodun556(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
ct2:
na only ipob go vote atiku

grin grin

I wish to borrow them deep thinking. They dont calculate well.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by zinizta: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
deepwater:
Lol

Op these people are not true lagosians.
These ones are task collectors for Tinubu

If buhari get mind, make him pass mile2 apapa iyana iba side make him rest him popularity

These are places u see real lagos hustlers not agbero collecting money for Tinubu and doing what nd oluomo says

really!!!! mtschewwwwww.... whether you know.... hmmm
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Senseless black man. Lol
He has a brain but can’t think.
Those people children dey US dey school.
ASUU just end strike because of election
Fuel double price.
But this empty skull can’t think.
You are a fool, you will die in pains. You cannot force me to support your looter, we have free will. Idiot during your GEJ was there no ASSU strike and fuel scarcity? The theif you are supporting also have children abroad. You people call Buhari a Tyrant but here you are forcing people to vote for you own candidate so who is more tyrannical? Bastard like you, I am ready for ass holes like you.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Educated illiterate you sabi democracy but you no sabi freedom of speech. Over sabi wey Dey poop for church. Na you gan gan and your educated fool family go go die. Weather Buhari or Atiku or anyone win no be my one problem. Na jobless people like you dey that video. If you are really educated you won’t support running and shouting the mallam name. Check you won’t see any educated and sensible person for that place.

Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by jeff1607(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
gypsey:
exactly, and some of could be buhari's supporters. but in your earlier comment you claimed that they are ALL there for one reasons. the thrill.. have I been outside? mate! i ve been to New york streets, california and london. i think you will find that i know the streets, perhaps not lagos streets. grin
what you are trying to convince me is that Negatives draws crowd or what? well..maybe in Nigeria.

I don't know what Ole means, i am Afraid.

never meant ALL people , some won't even bother coming outside just for safety reasons.

not just negative happenings, usual stuff draws a lot of crowd , something people don't see everyday.

ole here means thief (Yoruba)

This is Nigeria
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Deepthoughts: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
dguyindcorner:

You speak like slowpoke.
get lost muddy headed zombie!
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
jeff1607:

never meant ALL people , some won't even bother coming outside just for safety reasons.

not just negative happenings, usual stuff draws a lot of crowd , something people don't see everyday.

ole here means thief (Yoruba)

This is Nigeria
well...if you put i like that it sounds reasonable.

You are right on this too, tragedy and Amazing happenings Attracts crowds.

Cheers!! for the ole elaboration.. Over here in Cali. The police takes care of the OLEs, we are Adviced no to confront them for our own safety, grin ln England we can make a citizen arrest but not Apply Jungle justice like in Nigeria.

My parents are Nigerians (IGBO) by the way, i was born in England .
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by TruthinAction: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fraudophobia:
How I wish I live in Lagos.

See Love and acceptance.

The streets initially looked deserted but watch what happens once they sighted his vehicle.

Lagos is APC at all levels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LyJEajDqy8

Just wait until the herdsmen begins their killings in Lagos and its environs. Then, every laughter will be turned into mourning.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Larryndelaw: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fraudophobia:
Money cannot buy this love. Not at all

Nah true talk my brother. You can't use money to buy love. My father has told me that long long time ago.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Myview112: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5012774/see-reaction-people-buhari-passes/4#75565735

You statistics analysis is faulty to start with, not saying you are wrong with the figures you presented just that you failed to take into account the credibility of those elections excluding that of 2015 which in fact was not 100% credibe. Reason for giving the 2015 a fairly pass Mark was due to the introduction of the card readers which relatively reduce or eliminate opportunities of over inflation of election figures,for instance most states usually record that about 70-90% of total registered voter casted their votes prior to the introduction of the card reader while in 2015 most states record btw 35-60%, except for some states in the south south and south east where there were numerous incidents of card reader failure to verify voters and opted for the use of incidence form (manual accreditation). The resulting effect was that of river state in which about 80-85% of the total registered voters were said to has casted their votes. Don't forget the returning officer drama. So on your point of a rigged election it is major possible when card readers are not allowed to be used.
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
goslowgoslow:

You are a fool, you will die in pains. You cannot force me to support your looter, we have free will. Idiot during your GEJ was there no ASSU strike and fuel scarcity? The theif you are supporting also have children abroad. You people call Buhari a Tyrant but here you are forcing people to vote for you own candidate so who is more tyrannical? Bastard like you, I am ready for ass holes like you.

Lol I don’t want you to support anyone. I just wa t you to have sense. I no dey support party. I don’t want PDP or APC. I just want you to use your brain like you are using Nairaland.
Use your brain well
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Myview112: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sorry the error
smiley your statistical analysis
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Larryndelaw: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
dokie:
Did you see any reasonable person in that crowd?

Reasonable people like you dont have PVC and will not vote. The people you see are the people who is going to vote. Hope u understand now
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by Myview112: 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
About
Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wow, see how he was welcomed, it shows the people still loves him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun / Toyin & Bukola Saraki Celebrate Ola & Ayo, Twin Daughters' 21st Birthday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.