Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? (14087 Views)

My Mum Justified To Slap My Wife? / If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by kazyhm(m): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

The truth is that the issue wasn't something that big, and it was blown out of proportion. The MIL actually caused all this problem. If only she minded her business and told them bye bye and left them to sort their issues, all this would not be going on.

The man didn't marry his wife for his family to be slapping her at will. She didn't leave her father's house where her parents most likely don't beat her as an adult to come and start collecting slaps in her matrimonial home.

When in-laws have a say in a marriage, that is the beginning of problems.

I did understand your point but do you think its possible for the mother in law to just turn a deaf ear...........its a case of you want to ruin my son's life in stupid debt.......

She shouldn't have reacted
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by emeraldknytt(m): 1:30am On Feb 11, 2019
Ishilove:

You are uncouth and illbred. If you can't pass across your opinions without being rude then may the seven plagues of Egypt fall upon you. Bastard
Wo aràbirìn, I don't fancy people cursing (it's a tactic used by the most primitive of minds). Use perjorative words all you care, you are irrelevant and a morôn still...

If your mother-in-law land you slap, you sef give her double... I don't have time for all this. Have a nice day! sad sad

Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:32am On Feb 11, 2019
let me break it down

lets put aside how the wife was secretive about the birthday stuff thats a debate for another day

1 the mother in law was wrong to slap, the daughter in law

2 when the mother in law slap her, the daughter in law was already cornerd, emotions would be high slapping her was dedraging her in her own house, naturally she fought back. Never lay hands on anyone and ecpect them to fold the hands expect the worse and dont cry foul

3 those who dont see no wrong doing in MIL, dont see the bigger picture, how will the family of the wife, respect MIL ? its their daughter that got slapped

4 if it was reversed would it be ok for the father in law to hit the son in law in his house, worse in front of his wife ?

5 nomatter how old you are and how young is a couple, give them respect that you are given by peers of your age

6 the MIL was meant to either walk away and leave them sort themselves out, take her DIL away to findout what happened, by then the husband would have calmed down etc

7 its a family budget issue MIL had no right to be involved unless invinted to help,

8 some people think daughter in law was not supposed to hit back, i think from such scenario the level of reasoning would have been dropped becoz of being ganged up by husband and his mother

9 the same respect and non interference you to be given by your own in laws, its the same treatment you should give to your son/daughter in laws

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 11, 2019
kazyhm:

No. Better still you choose to the wrong PM

Reason I usually blame girls for getting hurt because you choose the person that hurt you.

You won't tell me his was the first PM you ever had on this forum.......you choose wrongly and then warn others using your poor taste as a yardstick......
I don't know who you are, but like I said,I had no plan on making any romantic connection with anyone. I can't come looking for lovers on romanceland when I have the option of fishing in real life. This is not a matter of poor taste because there are a lot of good people here, some are good friends of mine. You win some and lose some.

You give him power he doesn't have when you say he hurt me when the only thing he did was post my very old ID card which cannot be used to threaten me. Nothing is on That ID card that I haven't already said on this forum. This is just fun for me

I have no regrets over this silliness. He is just angry he couldn't use his famous player tactics on me and I am allowing him throw his tantrum. My only mistake was not using the block button on his second whatsapp no after that first chat.
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 11, 2019
kazyhm:

And the scenario paint the wife as somebody with brain right ? She is earning way better yet can't fund her own idea without putting her own family to shame and ridicule......

You...................
I never said the wife was right.
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 11, 2019
ZIMDRILL:
let me break it down

lets put aside how the wife was secretive about the birthday stuff thats a debate for another day

1 the mother in law was wrong to slap, the daughter in law

2 when the mother in law slap her, the daughter in law was already cornerd, emotions would be high slapping her was dedraging her in her own house, naturally she fought back. Never lay hands on anyone and ecpect them to fold the hands expect the worse and dont cry foul

3 those who dont see no wrong doing in MIL, dont see the bigger picture, how will the family of the wife, respect MIL ? its their daughter that got slapped

4 if it was reversed would it be ok for the father in law to hit the son in law in his house, worse in front of his wife ?

5 nomatter how old you are and how young is a couple, give them respect that you are given by peers of your age

6 the MIL was meant to either walk away and leave them sort themselves out, take her DIL away to findout what happened, by then the husband would have calmed down etc

7 its a family budget issue MIL had no right to be involved unless invinted to help,

8 some people think daughter in law was not supposed to hit back, i think from such scenario the level of reasoning would have been dropped becoz of being ganged up by husband and his mother

9 the same respect and non interference you to be given by your own in laws, its the same treatment you should give to your son/daughter in laws

thank you. Finally a male with sense.
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:38am On Feb 11, 2019
kazyhm:

I did understand your point but do you think its possible for the mother in law to just turn a deaf ear...........its a case of you want to ruin my son's life in stupid debt.......

yes she was meant to stay away untill

1 informed on a later day to what happened

2 walked away to give room to husband, wife and grocery lany

3 husband wnd wife were both wrong in communication and planning of th birthday

4 even wife had made poor decisions she knew either way the money was going to be covered through her salary which is 3 times her husband

5 mother in law was supposed to walk away the moment she heard that it was about money becoz she has no right ans idea how them two do run their financies whether the daughter made por decisions, she has no right to sit them down

6 her son is married he should left alone to try first what works for him & wife in solving problems without mom or daddy, therefore giving him snd wife time to makes mistakes, learn, solve and mature with time

7 you wont be surprised that mother in law dont even that her son earns three times less than her daughter in law, and she slapped her over a issue that she knew it would be mostly her money covering the debt

8 yes has poor managing money skills but she got slapped over aka largely her sweat working, for men imagine father in slapping you over own money simplly becoz you made some poor decisions would you fold your hands if slaps you ?
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by kazyhm(m): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

yes she was meant to stay away untill

1 informed on a later day to what happened

2 walked away to give room to husband, wife and grocery lany

3 husband wnd wife were both wrong in communication and planning of th birthday

4 even wife had made poor decisions she knew either way the money was going to be covered through her salary which is 3 times her husband

5 mother in law was supposed to walk away the moment she heard that it was about money becoz she has no right ans idea how them two do run their financies whether the daughter made por decisions, she has no right to sit them down

6 her son is married he should left alone to try first what works for him & wife in solving problems without mom or daddy, therefore giving him snd wife time to makes mistakes, learn, solve and mature with time

7 you wont be surprised that mother in law dont even that her son earns three times less than her daughter in law, and she slapped her over a issue that she knew it would be mostly her money covering the debt

8 yes has poor managing money skills but she got slapped over aka largely her sweat working, for men imagine father in slapping you over own money simplly becoz you made some poor decisions would you fold your hands if slaps you ?

You have a point though.......you can't be beating over you own money or you can't be beating for you own silliness or other people should mind their business allowing you to ruin your life and becomes other people's problems

I like the thought of African ways of helping other family members in need but .........most times why people cut you of is because you can't even manage your own issues
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by kazyhm(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I don't know who you are, but like I said,I had no plan on making any romantic connection with anyone. I can't come looking for lovers on romanceland when I have the option of fishing in real life. This is not a matter of poor taste because there are a lot of good people here, some are good friends of mine. You win some and lose some.

You give him power he doesn't have when you say he hurt me when the only thing he did was post my very old ID card which cannot be used to threaten me. Nothing is on That ID card that I haven't already said on this forum. This is just fun for me

I have no regrets over this silliness. He is just angry he couldn't use his famous player tactics on me and I am allowing him throw his tantrum. My only mistake was not using the block button on his second whatsapp no after that first chat.

In this case you should have either laff over this or ignore him outrightly

But the post I quoted was where you were calling over viewers to see the guy's childish display and warn females from replying PM

I was actually enjoying the show of foolishness from the Guy's part until you subtly gave that warning
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2019
kazyhm:

You have a point though.......you can't be beating over you own money or you can't be beating for you own silliness or other people should mind their business allowing you to ruin your life and becomes other people's problems

I like the thought of African ways of helping other family members in need but .........most times why people cut you of is because you can't even manage your own issues

helping is ok whether african or not

a wiser elder be it your mom, daddy or brother etc should be invited 1st to help not to just jump in simply becoz he is your son or daughter

only jump in when you see that things are getting out of hand
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2019
kazyhm:

You've tried so much to make sense but.......

Be sincere in answering this question. If your brother's wife slapped your mom or brag before you that she can slap your mom and heaven will not fall, will you say all this thrash ?

It is even before not talk than all this nonsense you've been typing
She didnt brag that she will slap her and nothing will happen. Well, i cannot come and pretend, nothing concern my mother in law with my house matter. D lady was wrong but that is between her husband and herself. If my mother in law slap me, i go give her back. About Ur question, my mother doesnt go about slapping peoples children because they are married to her son
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2019
kazyhm:

What happened to her mouth? She could have made her corrections verbally

1 Like

Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by kazyhm(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2019
gloria34:
She didnt brag that she will slap her and nothing will happen. Well, i cannot come and pretend, nothing concern my mother in law with my house matter. D lady was wrong but that is between her husband and herself. If my mother in law slap me, i go give her back. About Ur question, my mother doesnt go about slapping peoples children because they are married to her son

I only chipped in the bragging scenario just to check how it makes one feel...........because people fights for insult not to talk of hearing someone actually proudly slapped your mom in the presence of your brother........
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 11, 2019
kazyhm:

I only chipped in the bragging scenario just to check how it makes one feel...........because people fights for insult not to talk of hearing someone actually proudly slapped your mom in the presence of your brother........
I still finds it hard to believe anyone will brag about beating their mother in law. I am yet to see a wicked mother in law in real life tho, my elder sisters have great MILS And no such issues have arose. I hope 4 same 4 myself
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by ImaIma1(f): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2019
kazyhm:

Her son's home is not supposed to be her business. If she has trained him up well to be a man, she should be able to trust that he can handle his issues.

People see things differently depending on the tribe. In my place, nobody interferes. Once you marry, you are given space. And as a man, you protect your wife.

And for my mum to visit, it means she was invited. If she goes, she doesn't sleep over. Everybody mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by ImaIma1(f): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2019
gloria34:
I still finds it hard to believe anyone will brag about beating their mother in law. I am yet to see a wicked mother in law in real life tho, my elder sisters have great MILS And no such issues have arose. I hope 4 same 4 myself

I have seen one. One that was coming for omugwo and said she is only coming to take care of the baby and not her DIL. Her DILs mum could not make it till three months and much more older and not that strong.

The MIL has a strong hold on the husband who is the only son and she brought confusion. Serious church woman but with a wicked heart
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

I have seen one. One that was coming for omugwo and said she is only coming to take care of the baby and not her DIL. Her DILs mum could not make it till three months and much more older and not that strong.

The MIL has a strong hold on the husband who is the only son and she brought confusion. Serious church woman but with a wicked heart

Na wa o, may we not meet such people in life
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by ecstasy357(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2019
teresafaith:
The foolish woman deserves more than the slap.

What even gave her the gut to slap the poor girl in the first place, I swear if I'm the girl I'll break her head and if her stupid son tries any rubbish, e go follow im mama chop.

Arrant nonsense

Mtcheewww!!

Dear Lord, save me from the hands of Jezebels. Let me never come across them in my search of partner. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2019
On no account should anyone hits my mum.She is sacred to me.

100,000+ for just a birthday party? Are you kidding me? I never celebrated my birthday by throwing party because I deem it as imprudent economic and 'sense' wise. Same goes to my children. You can throw party for your birthday so far you are bouyant enough to bear all it would cost.
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2019
Na wa ooo so people send funmisticqueen pm undecided
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by kazyhm(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Iphoneturbine7:

Stupid asslicker. No pussy for you make you dey asslick mumu

See your life outside!

Only you with a dozen Monikas....looking for pussy online...........its says much about your value where you reside. Ode

Stay your lane and continue entertaining me..I didn't quote you, you know.
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
kazyhm:

In this case you should have either laff over this or ignore him outrightly

But the post I quoted was where you were calling over viewers to see the guy's childish display and warn females from replying PM

I was actually enjoying the show of foolishness from the Guy's part until you subtly gave that warning
true, but that post was a reply to someone advicing girls against replying PMs. Let me just forget his matter. grin
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
SilentListener:
Na wa ooo so people send funmisticqueen pm undecided
have you forgotten that you are among them. Learn from people with good taste abeg
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by faithfull18(f): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
have you forgotten that you are among them. Learn from people with good taste abeg
Lol, savage.
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by jakandeola(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ishilove:

See this crass, classless, semi-literate thing rubbing shoulders with his betters, all because any fool off the streets can get a cheap Android phone with internet access. You keep tagging me in all your brainless posts and now you have carried your accursed, unintelligent self here to quote me.

Kindly stop spewing the stinky spittle of your rabid barks all over my moniker. You have exhausted your ration of my attention. I do not waste my time bantering with insignificant internet cyberpunks.

The sum of all I've written up there, in case you don't understand (I'm 100% certain you don't ) is this-

Fvck you, you drooling, _retarded piece of _shit, fvck off my mentions, keep fvcking off, AND NEVER STOP FVCKING OFF.

I'm done with you, Village Idiot.
see dis useless urgly barstard witout home trainy I say it again u are a condem should and god purnish u a million tines. are we mate. who know you in romance rooms DAT u open ur stinkly mouth to chat rubbish against me big hoe I sware wen am done with u u will hate urself and live nairaland. am at work let me have ur time so u regret ur existence barstard fool
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by jakandeola(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
yettymuse ahnie bukatyne amarabae cococandy xoxocandy orchid45 eyinjuege florblu fluxbush ifyalways you are a married woman and have born a baby u are not just a wife now but soon to be mum in law did you think this is right
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by Ishilove: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
jakandeola:
[s]see dis useless urgly barstard witout home trainy I say it again u are a condem should and god purnish u a million tines. are we mate. who know you in romance rooms DAT u open ur stinkly mouth to chat rubbish against me big hoe I sware wen am done with u u will hate urself and live nairaland. am at work let me have ur time so u regret ur existence barstard fool[/s]
Trash.

Illiterate. Go to schoooool!! Olodo buruku cheesy
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Yea right undecided me send pm to a ugly looking creature like you? not a chance, not even in my dreams

2 Likes

Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by CityNGR: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
hehehe don't waste your time on ishilove...she is bipolar, just trap her with hardcore sexx her issues are over

jakandeola:
see dis useless urgly barstard witout home trainy I say it again u are a condem should and god purnish u a million tines. are we mate. who know you in romance rooms DAT u open ur stinkly mouth to chat rubbish against me big hoe I sware wen am done with u u will hate urself and live nairaland. am at work let me have ur time so u regret ur existence barstard fool
Re: Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
SilentListener:
Yea right undecided me send pm to a ugly looking creature like you? not a chance, not even in my dreams
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.