Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (75487 Views)

"Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) / A Woman Who Married An Impotent Man For 16 Years, See what she did!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by Anextin(f): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2019
reservd:

Y wait till d last moment wen she had enuf time bfr then so leave d relationship or seek solution
You didn't read where she divulged the issue to her mom just the morning of her wedding. Who in their right mind marries an impotent man. Her mother is wise, tomorrow no one will think it could be the Mans fault if kids are not fort coming. All blames will heap on the lady.
Men stop knacking food thats not yours!!!!
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by generationz(f): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

Yes, I am the one. What type of goat do you want to buy?
I have a London used goat. cool wink cheesy
lol na that one I want Gangan
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by reservd(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Anextin:

You didn't read where she divulged the issue to her mom just the morning of her wedding. Who in their right mind marries an impotent man. Her mother is wise, tomorrow no one will think it could be the Mans fault if kids are not fort coming. All blames will heap on the lady.
Men stop knacking food thats not yours!!!!
I did read so, stl asking d same qtn, y did she wait till d last day bfr she divulge d issue only to call off d wedding
Re: Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
That's why it's wrong to be messing around anyhow, assume he zipped up, this wouldn't have happened, he needs special deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.