Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2903 Views)

Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ERORR404(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
Deicide:
17 she told me she needed space till today i still day Wait.
You go wait taya grin
Maybe she was scared of a black man into demonic rock music
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Divay22(f): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
ERORR404:

I feel like, relationships are much easier for women than men, cause all you do is select, while all we do is chase.
And in the end, some of us get nothing out of it, sometimes i feel maybe I'm ugly or something. I don't just know
Lol
It's not easy for us either grin grin.
Even to select leaves us confuse
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Deicide:

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Age 17 cool
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol.. I no sure say I don date before... No time cool
grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by MissSweet(f): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
Justfunkira:
your mate dey bomb site from morning till night trying to make $$.
You dey here dey talk about girlfriend

you're not a serious person at all undecided

Your reply is as dead as your brain... Someone should tell this guy to stop this childish act. I think nairaland should start checking and removing some members here. They don't worth having phone talk less of commenting...

ERORR404:

I feel like, relationships are much easier for women than men, cause all you do is select, while all we do is chase.
And in the end, some of us get nothing out of it, sometimes i feel maybe I'm ugly or something. I don't just know

Trust me it's a two way thing both for girls and boys... Enjoy your freedom and privacy while you are single and keep developing yourself until you are mature and ready emotionally, financially and psychologically then you will be surprised how things will fall in place. Until then just focus on your priorities
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
LightQueen:
grin
Since I was only dating myself...gringrin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ERORR404(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
It's not easy for us either grin grin.
Even to select leaves us confuse

Yeah, selection can be hard to though.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Since I was only dating myself...gringrin
Continue cheesy
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ERORR404(m): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by kraayfeesh(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Linda Ikeji is a female like you. Why are you not rich

epic!! comment of d year! I laff in swahili

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ERORR404(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
MissSweet:

Trust me it's a two way thing both for girls and boys... Enjoy your freedom and privacy while you are single and keep developing yourself until you are mature and ready emotionally, financially and psychologically then you will be surprised how things will fall in place. Until then just focus on your priorities
I pray so o, cause me I'm done. If i keep getting rejected I'll just stay single for life and do the baby papa thing angry
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
LightQueen:
Continue cheesy
grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by MJBOLT: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Deicide:

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Deicide: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
ERORR404:

You go wait taya grin
Maybe she was scared of a black man into demonic rock music
Am not into rock music....its been years though.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ERORR404(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Deicide:
Am not into rock music....its been years though.
Okay... "Deicide" grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Vibesking(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
ERORR404:
As for me, I'm 22 and I've never had a girlfriend, simply because the few girls i liked, no gree for me, the one's that liked me but i didn't notice,kept it to themselves and the ones that showed me clearly that they liked me, I didn't like. I don give up for now

I'm in my early 20s and I've never had a girlfriend too. Although mine is by choice. I cherish my personal space and I ain't ready to let go of freedom yet.

I've had girls frolic over me and do unthinkable sh!t just to be close to me. I often wonder why they scour for my attention even though I make it very clear I don't give a flip about them, and yet they ignore guys who want something meaningful with them. Crazy stuff man!

Right now my priorities are focused on expanding my business and getting my mom an amazing life.

Anything other than this is a distraction for me.

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by realest2(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Justfunkira:
You dey here dey talk about girlfriend undecided undecided undecided

stupid yahoo boy. your days are numbered
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by solz007(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tried gettin' at a girl once she got me in the zone That was my First attempt
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by millionboi2: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
ERORR404:

Cause it didn't work out for you doesn't mean it won't also for me, besides do you know how connected i am? undecided
hahahahaha

U Neva chin chun
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Justfunkira(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mine was 15,ss2,i had 2 relationships in sec school.....third year in the varsity still have none. I realise I have never dated anyone other than myself cuz sec school dating na joke
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 11, 2019
Justfunkira:

Asshole grin grin

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 11, 2019
MissSweet:

Your reply is as dead as your brain... Someone should tell this guy to stop this childish act. I think nairaland should start checking and removing some members here. They don't worth having phone talk less of commenting...

Thanks for this advice, it's inspiring kiss
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Mijolnir(m): 1:22am On Feb 11, 2019
Age 19, after multiple failed attempts....still in the relationship..and i must say my babe is really worth it..��
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2019
HeWrites:

Tooosin! What a beautiful lie...

Continue...
Hehehe cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2019
Justfunkira:

u no get chill at ol
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2019
ERORR404:

By bomb I'm sure you mean internet fraud, sorry I'm a student with good grades hoping to graduate someday and make an honest living. Maybe by then I'd be able to pay my gateman so that he too can call you for "hookups" cause I'm sure he'd be interested wink

savage reply man...too much for her to bear
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2019
Divay22:
I was so scared of my mum smiley

18 should be an age of consent
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Divay22(f): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
donproject:

18 should be an age of consent
Not when was still buying sanitary pad for me @ that age grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Divay22:

Not when was still buying sanitary pad for me @ that age grin

lol....still buying pad for you at that age? can't laugh, you are funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom / Why Are Some Men So Obsessed With Girls Barely Legal? / Rema Mavins Caught Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.