Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Am Single To Stupor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Single To Stupor (1372 Views)

Why I Am Single At 31. True Life Story / I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? / Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Single To Stupor by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 11, 2019
Guys,

Is it this hard to find a girlfriend? I have been single for ~4years straight now! Every girl that I like always have a boyfriend, and most of the time, they are loyal and don't want to leave their boyfriend to be with me.

I'm really starting to be frustrated.

I'm just a normal 23year old guy and I can assure you that I am not ugly, even though shy.

Guys, is it really possible to be single for that long? Right now, I have so much love to give and I can't find someone to give it to. I am tired.

I'll be glad if there are some advice you can lay down for me. Thank you

And if you are a lady, 18-24 and you'll like to be my girlfriend or get to know me, please feel free to DM me. Thank you
Re: I Am Single To Stupor by dingbang(m): 6:19am On Jun 11, 2019
Oh lord Jesus. Why such stupidity everywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Am Single To Stupor by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2019
guy make enough money and see dem rush you like American visa. nobody want to date a broke niggaa

2 Likes

Re: I Am Single To Stupor by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 11, 2019
oh not again,just 23? u better go mk money

1 Like

Re: I Am Single To Stupor by missimelda01(f): 7:02am On Jun 11, 2019
16 ke? shocked
Calm down bros.
Re: I Am Single To Stupor by Harrymig1(m): 7:05am On Jun 11, 2019
Focus on building a better you, when the time is right you'll get the right person. You'll only attract your kind and you may never know what God is saving you from.
Re: I Am Single To Stupor by Davash222(m): 7:06am On Jun 11, 2019
I would have recommend one Nairaland feminist for you but she’s got pimples all over her face. If you don’t mind, mention me.
Re: I Am Single To Stupor by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Leeman01:

Read the book below and your problem will be solved.
Download Mr. Friendzone Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

Click image, put in your email, and download...

Thank me later.
Re: I Am Single To Stupor by Skmoda360(m): 7:08am On Jun 11, 2019
nigga why do you wanna mess around with 16yo kid.....
just channel your energy into money making adventures...then see the result later..
Re: I Am Single To Stupor by Altern8(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Single to stupor.

I’ll give you a clue. Go outside your comfort zone. Do things you wouldn’t do on a normal day when chyking babe.

I don’t mean evil things o.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Girl Dies On Her Birthday After Being Beaten By Boyfriend See Photos / I Need A Responsible And Independent Lady For A Serious Relationship / White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.