Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (24254 Views)

Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive / What Is The Most Wasted Momets Of Your Life ? / Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ukoma9:
... Only to be Stolen again and again and again...
You have great anointing!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Ass hole is powerful
n u who ar d libido girls ?
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by StupidInyamiri: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
tollyboy5:

She is smoking shisha! What's the problem. sad I guess you are an old man, people like you don't see the benefit of marijuana, technology, education. What you understand is build road. Arrest this stop that undecided
do I look old to you

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Spending it on the one who helps in organizing your house and doing chores is not a waste. Waste is the one spent on slay queen, brothel queen and roadside queen.
I will rather spend on a girlfriend than spend on a pastor

1 Like

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by lexy2014: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
kollinzgee:
Relationships will keep happening no matter hw you preach against it.this shiii is governed by our natural instincts the desire to mate so life continues forever and ever....

Which kind mating sugar daddies still de find?
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by iamjavadem(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Is it your money? Or why cry more than the bereaved?
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by EMMYB0Y(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
study in germany and other EU countries click here to know more

http://thestretz.com/study-in-germany-and-other-eu-countri…/
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Uglymugg: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
kollinzgee:
Relationships will keep happening no matter hw you preach against it.this shiii is governed by our natural instincts the desire to mate so life continues forever and ever....

People no longer mate to reproduce, silly.
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
Yambee:
Nairaland is the only place this hack is relevant.

We should stop giving this fake Pastor any kind of listening ears here at all. What has he doctored again today?another Buhari 's video?today he has his eyes on girlfriends issues.

He is an itsekiri man, and the Itsekiri tribe is one of the very tribes in Nigeria where Cousins still marry each other, he should make out time to preach against such incestuous habit by his people,instead of telling other people what and whom to spend their money on.

Fake Pastor.
Niaraland will become normal once 30k paid troll bots leave next week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by ClearFlair: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
This fraudster

1 Like

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Awesomefred32(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Reno my man
Savage Minister
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by SmartyPants(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
NUJABEZ:
I disagree with Reno on this one, and I'll tell you why.

In 2012, I dated Shola for two years. In the middle of that I had serous health issues. Shola rallied around and raised money on the night of my health crisis so that I could be admitted. Money spent on Shola was not a waste.

In 2016, I was dating Debbie when I suddenly lost my job without any warning. After four months, my savings ran out. Debbie split her salary with me for three months.

Money is an instrument that anyone can use to advance their goals.

Use your money to find people who are aligned with your goals and trajectory in life; any money you spend in the relationship will bring their dividends in due time.

My father once told me the story of how a woman he had a very brief romantic relationship with some twenty prior in the university met him at a very challenging time, and helped him secure a multimillion contract that lifted him up once more.

I guess what Reno should be telling young people out there is that they should at all times execute their spending in a way that guarantees a sort of return in the future.

So what happened with you and Debbie?
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
To a large extent!...ve been there done that but.....NEVER AGAIN!
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by NUJABEZ: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
SmartyPants:

So what happened with you and Debbie?

We are only good friends but not lovers.
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by tegafej(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Uyiii:
I kinda agree with Reno on this sha but not absolutely.
If you in a relationship with someone, both genders as the case might be, making and seeing each other look good for yourselves "as una power reach" is just one of the avenues to profess your love for each other and of course, we cannot totally sideline the involvement of money to achieve this feat.

Anyone who's on the side of marriage must start with a person somewhere, "na from clap dem take dey enter dance". No one can just jump like a dog into marriage no matter how short their courtship is, so in the process of boyfriend/girlfriend, money must exchange hands but I am gonna reiterate this again, " na as una power reach ".

You have said it all
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by TheSpellChecker: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Donexy16:
Especially the ones you end up not marrying... Truely a waste

Truly.

1 Like

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by RexTramadol1: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Make we dey waste am dey go abeg
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
So, God needs our money. Why must we spend on a God that already has everything.

Scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by AnalQueenluci: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
n u who ar d libido girls ?
u n ur gang ofcos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Bgetto: 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
I agree with u fake Pastor
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Dex4(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
I agree and the most rewarding is the one spent on PARENTS!!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Atewo400(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Unchanchantable: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
I do love seving and spending on girls they bring joy and happiness whenever they are around our trap to catch them is nothing but many money. a person who is against that is absolutely stingy and broke! U GET ME?
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by kollinzgee(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Uglymugg:

People no longer mate to reproduce, silly.

that one doesnt concern nature,as long as you are having sex one day it will result to pregnancy so life continues.
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Larryndelaw: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
The liar is here again posting fake videi
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Larryndelaw: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nobody need your advise or opinion because you lie too much
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by davosea(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
the man seems right abit
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by BlueAir: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ayoswit:
What about those ladies that spend their money on guys?
between Man and woman, who is socially recognized to spend more in their partner.

Go, sit and think
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Delivar(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ayoswit:
What about those ladies that spend their money on guys?
It doesn't matter since they are like 0.01% in number.
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by BillgatesMaigad(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
When is this one coming baq to Naijeria?

Maybe after Atiku wins in 2050

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? / Things Girls Should Know About Boys / Couple Rock Man United Jersey In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.