Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,055 members, 7,956,943 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (24442 Views)

Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive / What Is The Most Wasted Momets Of Your Life ? / Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Penywise(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
It's by far better than the money spent on ashawo. I will not self-service myself to death
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
#fact
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ayoswit:
What about those ladies that spend their money on guys?

you mean men God created in form of ladies .... becos out of the things God created naa woman stingy pass.
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Glink2018(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
NUJABEZ:
I disagree with Reno on this one, and I'll tell you why.

In 2012, I dated Shola for two years. In the middle of that I had serous health issues. Shola rallied around and raised money on the night of my health crisis so that I could be admitted. Money spent on Shola was not a waste.

In 2016, I was dating Debbie when I suddenly lost my job without any warning. After four months, my savings ran out. Debbie split her salary with me for three months.

Money is an instrument that anyone can use to advance their goals.

Use your money to find people who are aligned with your goals and trajectory in life; any money you spend in the relationship will bring their dividends in due time.

My father once told me the story of how a woman he had a very brief romantic relationship with some twenty prior in the university met him at a very challenging time, and helped him secure a multimillion contract that lifted him up once more.

I guess what Reno should be telling young people out there is that they should at all times execute their spending in a way that guarantees a sort of return in the future.

Shola and Debbie that reciprocated your kind gesture is one out of 100. Many ladies have that form of entitlement...and once you can't meet your "obligation" they will throw you out like pack of sugar....
Please spend wisely...
I'm talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Effiongdbest: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
What's my business. if a man wants to be stupid enough to spend on his gf forgetting his parents and God what's my business, at the end of the day when that girl leaves him will I suffer heart break with him?

My own is to humbly Atikulate my vote for Waziri Adamawa..
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by NUJABEZ: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
Glink2018:

Shola and Debbie that reciprocated your kind gesture is one out of 100. Many ladies have that form of entitlement...and once you can't meet your "obligation" they will throw you out like pack of sugar....
Please spend wisely...
I'm talking from experience.

I enter into relationships with lots of care. One day or the other, you have to spend.
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Seandisputed(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Looking at it from the angle of the the girls I've dated, it's true to an extent.

1 Like

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by crafteck(m): 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
NUJABEZ:

In 2012, I dated Shola for two years. In the middle of that I had serous health issues. Shola rallied around and raised money on the night of my health crisis so that I could be admitted. Money spent on Shola was not a waste.

In 2016, I was dating Debbie when I suddenly lost my job without any warning. After four months, my savings ran out. Debbie split her salary with me for three months.

Use your money to find people who are aligned with your goals and trajectory in life; any money you spend in the relationship will bring their dividends in due time.

My father once told me the story of how a woman he had a very brief romantic relationship with some twenty prior in the university met him at a very challenging time, and helped him secure a multimillion contract that lifted him up once more.

I guess what Reno should be telling young people out there is that they should at all times execute their spending in a way that guarantees a sort of return in the future.

U con manage let those ones go... U worse oo. Also they are gf turn friends not just gfs
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by mimee9(f): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
undecidedwhy is this man always against ladies? undecidedwhy is this man always against ladies?
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
I like his latter part of his statement
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by luvyaself95(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
NUJABEZ:

You and your dad are fvcking Lucky i dey tell you bro...
Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by Deloversbed(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nwanne you are there

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by MChaze25(m): 5:14am On Feb 14, 2019
Reno is right. Before you spend one kobo on a girl these days, watch the character..
Many of them no get handwork. I mean keep them on their own for one year without boyfriends and they will roast to death.
A hard-working girl wouldn't even demand. You will always beg her to take coz she may not need it sef.
The rate of poverty in this country is helping to produce 80% female parasites.

1 Like

Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by SHOCK7(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ayoswit:
What about those ladies that spend their money on guys?
Only a few handful of them (usually sugar mummy)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention / 5 Most Sexually Active Towns In Nigeria / 9 Words Used By Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.