Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

How To Know A Virgin From A Distance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Virgin From A Distance (3136 Views)

I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba / Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Virgin From A Distance by qwertyboss(m): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2019
(How to know a virgin girl by merely looking at her)
A Chinese scientist named Kim Hung Sung who is based in the UK has published his claims that his six-year research has finally come out with an impressive result, which has made it possible to recognise a virgin without having sex with her.
According to claims during an interview, he could recognize a virgin from two poles away and he has publicly revealed the tricks to this awesome discovery on a live TV broadcast.
During a 30 minute interview on BBC he said and I quote:
"Against popular beliefs, sagged breasts don't really imply a lost virginity and a torn hymen does not also mean virginity is lost. Pimples on the face is not an expressway of knowing a virgin. The only way to know a virgin is this:
"When a girl is coming from about 3 poles away, watch her direction of movement and tactically move to the left, which would by impulse make her move to the right.
"Quietly walk past her and go on your way to the nearest INEC office and get your PVC. Her virginity is none of your business."
We need you to vote and ensure that the right people are voted into power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Virgin From A Distance by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
For deceiving me to read this trash hmmm the thunder that will fire you is still doing press up in sabisa with boko haram

3 Likes

Re: How To Know A Virgin From A Distance by ubunja(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
rebirthforgoody:
For deceiving me to read this trash hmmm the thunder that will fire you is still doing press up in sabisa with boko haram
lool. Hilarious
Re: How To Know A Virgin From A Distance by theadams(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
op choose how you want your thunder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Virgin From A Distance by Quality20(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
d op is right d girl gonna move away from u
Re: How To Know A Virgin From A Distance by Learnstuffs: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
OP, three bottles of chilled origin bottles for you
Re: How To Know A Virgin From A Distance by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 14, 2019
ubunja:
lool. Hilarious

Ubunja you still the exist cool
Re: How To Know A Virgin From A Distance by ubunja(m): 2:22am On Feb 14, 2019
rebirthforgoody:

Ubunja you still the exist cool
don't act like you have not been seeing my shitty texts up and down NL goody cool
Re: How To Know A Virgin From A Distance by ubunja(m): 2:23am On Feb 14, 2019
theadams:
op choose how you want your thunder
loool this kills
Re: How To Know A Virgin From A Distance by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
don't act like you have not been seeing my shitty texts up and down NL goody cool

Am not really around so didn't notice your shitty texts oooh cool
Re: How To Know A Virgin From A Distance by ubunja(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
rebirthforgoody:

Am not really around so didn't notice your shitty texts oooh cool
how is Japan?
Re: How To Know A Virgin From A Distance by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2019
F[code][/code]
ubunja:
how is Japan?

Hmmm cool dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Virgin From A Distance by olamy7(m): 6:50am On Feb 23, 2019
rebirthforgoody:
F[code][/code]

Hmmm cool dear
u'r really beautiful
Re: How To Know A Virgin From A Distance by joseo: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2019
Nice one... I enjoyed this

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Online Boyfriend / I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile / My Girlfriend Never Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.