Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba (1790 Views)

He’s My Husband – Two Ladies Fight Over Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Aguba - Video / How To Know A Virgin From A Distance / Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nollywood actor Kenneth Aguba who was recently rescued by OPM pastor Chibuzor had told the preacher that he can only marry a virgin from Isreal.This is coming on the heels of the public notice that a wife is needed urgently for the actor.

Aguba who appears to be unhinged rejected a widow who agreed to be his wife and have his children and insists that he wants an European virgin instead.

The preacher has promised to send him to rehabilitation.

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/07/I-Want-To-Marry-A-Virgin-From-Israel-Actor-Kenneth-Aguba.html

Aguba must be a Redpill Nairalander grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by Abfinest007(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
This man is not ok mentally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by JBriel: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Once poor man comot for tight corner,pride begins. Anyways, Siofra says she is a virgin according to her. She can have him angry

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by siofra(f): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mentally unstable randy goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by duduade: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Make all of una getaaat
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by Fahdiga(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin grin. So na wetin de hungry this man? A tear rubber from Israel.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by siofra(f): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
JBriel:
Once poor man comot for tight corner,pride begins. Anyways, Siofra says she is a virgin according to her. She can have him angry

Tueh!!!

I spit!

You can have him, maybe he's gay.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by JBriel: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
siofra:

Tueh!!!

I spit!

You can have him, maybe he's gay.

cheesy
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by gasparpisciotta: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
siofra:
Mentally unstable randy goat.

Why would you say that about him?
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by Drfernandez(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ishilove, do not blame me again on this, at least you have heard it publicly too. I have tried all I could to convince both Aguba and the pastor, even though the pastor was able to reason with me, but Aguba insisted that he only wants a virgin for a wife, not even the lie I told them that the virginity was lost in the cause or riding a bicycle rather than copulation could make him rescind his decision.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by gasparpisciotta: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fahdiga:

What if he was sayin that to make people like you look screwed up!!!
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by gasparpisciotta: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Abfinest007:
This man is not ok mentally

Is there any medical report to that effect?
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by Quest7777: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
The man never ready to marry cheesy
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Drfernandez:
Ishilove, do not blame me again on this, at least you have heard it publicly too. I have tried all I could to convince both Aguba and the pastor, even though the pastor was able to reason with me, but Aguba insisted that he only wants a virgin for a wife, not even the lie I told them that the virginity was lost in the cause or riding a bicycle rather than copulation could make him rescind his decision.

Doctor are you ok in the head?
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by gasparpisciotta: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Drfernandez:

We all know that virginity is an overpriced material property
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wahala...
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by Drfernandez(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dirige tu estúpida pregunta a tu estúpido padre.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by Jmichael1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wahala be lyk tinubu and buhari aggrement....
infact i'm speechless
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by tafabaloo(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Aiye gba Tapa 'AGUBA', o n k'ole Igunnu !

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Drfernandez:

mi madre es una perra estupida... tongue grin
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by virginprincess(f): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin grin grin, I'm speechless
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by illicit(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Yeye man
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by Abfinest007(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Is there any medical report to that effect?
do I have to proof to u that this man is not ok u can testify from his utterances.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by Ballzproblemm: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
even aguba no want Nigeria girls , by 2030 there will be many unmarried Nigeria girls
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by gasparpisciotta: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Abfinest007:
do I have to proof to u that this man is not ok u can testify from his utterances.

Sorry I forgot that you work at Yaba left grin
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Leave him to me.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by Prettygirl200(f): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lol I laff in greese!!! So with this man face like this e dey fine Virgin? Na wa ooo
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by fourboys: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
This thread funny die grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ishilove:

Leave him to me.
He's just a kid and I apologise on his behalf.. thanks for understanding..
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel – Actor Kenneth Aguba by ShaqFu: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ur blame am? May be na overused engine him don dey carry since dats why him end up like this.

You sha think am. People wey dey enter molue those days how dem dey think and behave. grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do I Call? My Bank Or Eko Distribution Company? / I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. / A Summary Of Male Female Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.