Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. (2268 Views)

Who Agrees To This Notion? (PHOTO) / Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You? / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
ceeroh:

Let me link you up with my girlfriend grin
Bro am serious.. May I pm?
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Originalsly: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:

I did, I even added landed properties and none seems to be interested

Hmmm....maybe is something about you they sooo detest that not even your landed properties can shift them to consider having a relationship with you.

No doubt.... wayyyy too many women are materialistic.... and that is worldwide. If Nigerian women are more materialistic.... then it is because of their huge number and poverty due to scarcity of fair opportunities to become financially independent.
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
You are right to an extent. When a woman becomes pregnant, even before she gives birth, there's this maternal instinct that kicks in to protect and preserve the child she's carrying.
Although for some reasons, some women could go ahead to abort their babies or even to sell it when it's born.
Such is life. Perplexing
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
Originalsly:

Hmmm....maybe is something about you they sooo detest that not even your landed properties can shift them to consider having a relationship with you.

something about me that they so detest? When half of them don't even see me or know 1% about me? D tin is, all of them I met apart from few who pulled out bcus of being atheist d rest were ready for not just a relationship with me but marriage. But the moment I explain to them that the marriage will involeved a child and them having to forfeit the child they all say no, that they cant. So bro, there was nothing detestful about me that made them left. It was the child involvement and having to forfeit d child that made them left.

No doubt.... wayyyy too many women are materialistic.... and that is worldwide. If Nigerian women are more materialistic.... then it is because of their huge number and poverty due to scarcity of fair opportunities to become financially independent.
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Ranchhoddas: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Bro I've seen cases where women dump their kids in gutters that's why am shocked hearing women both offline and online tellin me they cant forfeit their child to a man for any reason.
It's usually because they can't help it due to circumstances out of their control. No woman go give you her pikin if there's something she can do about it. You dey waste your time.

1 Like

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Isilove
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
It's usually because they can't help it due to circumstances out of their control. No woman go give you her pikin if there's something she can do about it. You dey waste your time.
But people like donreal18 say otherwise
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Ranchhoddas: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
But people like donreal18 say otherwise
Who the hell is he? Has he ever given birth to a child?
Even a hen that is scared of humans suddenly becomes brave and will start chasing you if you carry its chick.
Even if you see a woman who will agree, you can't possibly be sure because her feelings might change and she will tell you to carry your money go make she take her pikin.
If you resist, na that time you go know say wetin them be wan talk na "hell hath no fury like a mother scorned".

Go and watch The Handmaid's Tale

1 Like

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
ceeroh:

Let me link you up with my girlfriend grin

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Who the hell is he? Has he ever given birth to a child?
Even a hen that is scared of humans suddenly becomes brave and will start chasing you if you carry its chick.
Even if you see a woman who will agree, you can't possibly be sure because her feelings might change and she will tell you to carry your money go make she take her pikin.
If you resist, na that time you go know say wetin them be wan talk na "hell hath no fury like a mother scorned".

Go and watch The Handmaid's Tale
check the first page and u will see dem. Lucifer, donreal and their likes. They think it's a child's play carrying sometin for 9months..
Only situations can make a mom dump her child.
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Actually I dont need adoption. I want a lady I can have a contract marriage with, she stays in the marriage give birth then walk out of then marriage and not coming back for the child.
I've met so many ladies on and offline. They told me they can't do it no matter how much money is involved.

Well what you are describing seems like a weird sort of surrogate arrangement because marriage is involved

But again this is Nigeria where all sorts happens . My question is why do you need to be married of it's just a child you want? Why not get a surrogate mum? They are available here if you know where to look?
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Actually I dont need adoption. I want a lady I can have a contract marriage with, she stays in the marriage give birth then walk out of then marriage and not coming back for the child.
I've met so many ladies on and offline. They told me they can't do it no matter how much money is involved.

Look send me your BBM pin , yes I said BBM pin , open one and send me the pin the app is easy to down load use your app store
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
LiveByNight:

Well what you are describing seems like a weird sort of surrogate arrangement because marriage is involved

But again this is Nigeria where all sorts happens . My question is why do you need to be married of it's just a child you want? Why not get a surrogate mum? They are available here if you know where to look?

let's chat privately.
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
LiveByNight:

Look send me your BBM pin , yes I said BBM pin , open one and send me the pin the app is easy to down load use your app store
Thanks. Pls send me a pm. I've been limited frm sendin pms
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Offpoint: 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
not yet
I'm available anyday, anytime, anywhere
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Thanks. Pls send me a pm. I've been limited frm sendin pms

Bbm only ..
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Originalsly: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:

But the moment I explain to them that the marriage will involeved a child and them having to forfeit the child they all say no, that they cant.

I'm confused.... .maybe I missed something. Explain.... marriage will involve a child and them having to forfeit the child...... forfeit as in abort?
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 13, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Bro I've seen cases where women dump their kids in gutters that's why am shocked hearing women both offline and online tellin me they cant forfeit their child to a man for any reason.
that is for women who know they have no means to sustain the kids mostly because a responsible man is not in the picture to take care of the kids. But to leave their kids for a man who will later marry and allow another woman to mistreat her child, or any man for that matter. Never. Whether atheist or religionist. It is most likely over their dead body.

Where are the awon girls respect only money crew
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 13, 2019
Originalsly:

I'm confused.... .maybe I missed something. Explain.... marriage will involve a child and them having to forfeit the child...... forfeit as in abort?
no Na, hand over the child to the man and be paid off.
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Crossbow(m): 3:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Guys does age really matter, a girl is just a year older than me, she doesn't know yet but I really like her, I don't want her to leave me because of it... undecided undecided
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Originalsly: 3:34am On Feb 13, 2019
funmisticqueen:

no Na, hand over the child to the man and be paid off.

Ok......but that happens a lot abroad....pretty much like being a surrogate mother.
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Debby15(f): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Originalsly:

Ok......but that happens a lot abroad....pretty much like being a surrogate mother.

Hi
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Originalsly: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Debby15:

Hi

Gm.............Queen D!
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Debby15(f): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Originalsly:

Gm.............Queen D!
I lost your contact. Please send me a message on WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Should Couples Speak To Each Other ? / I'm Ending The Relationship Today / A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.