Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

True Love Versus Respect - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Versus Respect (1523 Views)

Love Versus Infatuation-1 / True Love Versus Infatuation / 'True Love' Versus Campatibility And Understanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Love Versus Respect by Omolola1(f): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
Awwww! God help you
Re: True Love Versus Respect by InkedNerd(f): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
Honestly, I think you should leave him [despite the fact that you really care about him]. If he doesn't have the balls to be open about his relationship with you, then he doesn't deserve you. There's no reason why you should be here on NL pouring your heart out when you could be with some other wonderful guy who isn't shamed on the age difference. Give 'em the deuces and call it a day.
Re: True Love Versus Respect by tkb417(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2010
Morayo2906:

kiss Didn't need juju. Neither of us knew how old the other was initially.

Anyway many thanks for your comments and advice. Some more helpful than others. Pray for both of us.

Kind regards
why u dey blow me kiss na

i wont fall for u oh grin grin

seriously, look for someone else abeg
Re: True Love Versus Respect by koolchicco: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
@OP

Respect does it for moi jare. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Early Signs Of Break Up. / Ever Happened To You? / My Girl Is Distracted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.