Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall (2355 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Jenniferblog(f): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Nigerian man proposed to his girlfriend but he was rejected at the mall

See Reactions

fifi_dc : How some of us wish for this while others so easily walk away

chibuzor.uba : @wildflower1_ chai ���

__beccaa_._ : She want cash doillar

isabelamaduke : I can bet you that girl is a runz girl, she was weighing shit and concluded in 15sec. Why should a man not know of the girl he is dating is down for marriage. Him no dey listen to the vibes?

reefer_badazz : Stoopid girl, she is definitely cheating

genia_adah : Rubbish stunt

_kennymajah___ : When ur girl still have another cocktail and fresh fish... ���..

prestige_bags_ng : He's the side dude

igwebuike.c : God punish her

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/nigerian-man-proposed-to-his-girlfriend-but-he-was-rejected-at-the-mall-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Jenniferblog(f): 12:18am On Feb 13, 2019
More

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Davash222(m): 12:20am On Feb 13, 2019
That’s good. The boy wan do show. Una dey copy oyibo, what happens to proposing to her in private Show bobo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Topccy007z: 12:26am On Feb 13, 2019
My sincere consolation to the guy....as for the gal may you not be embarrassed like APC in Ogun state rally for what you did to this young man
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by natinhoo(m): 12:27am On Feb 13, 2019
I don't understand why guys think it is the quality of proposal that influences positive response. If babe like you, even if na for toilet you propose, she go gree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by luvyaself95(m): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2019
Good Guy Wan Marry Olosho That is absolutely incompatible Guy Better Girl dey come your way jare Be Happy!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Inspectorsuga22(m): 12:38am On Feb 13, 2019
She fall ur hand yes buh it's a lesson too.... don't ever give in to the thought of not finding love. Mine is a testimony, my ex is always crying to me hoping her husband would someday be half the kinda man, friend n lover i was to her. It's all her loss.... Go n order half crate of legend brother n shine on...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Agboki: 12:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Some Babes no just get head sha,anyway any girl dating me no say Na shrine I go dey propose.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Larryfest(m): 1:32am On Feb 13, 2019
You are not sure she loves you or you are even the only one plying her walk way yet you stupidly went as far as going to the mall to propose to her in public with cameras on and all that only to get turned down....all i can say is that he deserved it!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by lilmax(m): 1:37am On Feb 13, 2019
you don't kneel man

you throw rings, whoever fights to get it wins grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by sykeng(m): 4:53am On Feb 13, 2019
That serves him right, he wan join the trend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by pabloescorba1: 4:53am On Feb 13, 2019
retarded fella ! u got what u served .
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by pabloescorba1: 4:55am On Feb 13, 2019
strange fella ! u got what u served , no be trend u dey fine she cast u wella na lesson to other guys wey feel say na mall b d best way to propose to those ungrateful , mumu women .
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Jenniferblog(f): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2019
Jenniferblog:
Cc Lalasticlala
THIS KIND OF NEWS ARE NOT ALIEN TO NIGERIANS OKAY??

BTW ONLY REASONABLE POSTS MAKE FP, NOT THIS TRASH U POSTED.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Offpoint: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2019
It's a very stupid thing for a man to kneel down in the name of begging someone to foot her responsibilities for eternity. it's a sign of foolishness, this not an African thing. Our ancestors weren't this foolish, this foolishness is a western world imitation and it should be condemn. it's not our culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Destiblack(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Love is short,there is to much to know and life is no life without knowledge. l feel for him but he should remember success is the best revenge.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by clintino700(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2019
He should take it in good faith.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by coolestofall(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2019
We need 2 add this dumb niggas pix in d hall of shame to teach others a lesson. No fancy public proposals 4 our Nigerian gals.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by henryduru2(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2019
Chaii this one pain me cry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Gulher: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2019
People will dress up to the mall in their best clothes as if it's party. Just to go and buy stuff and eat junk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Jenniferblog(f): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Dadean: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Kai.. I can't imagine myself being in this awful situation..
See as the guy use guy use shame stand up.. Chai..
But then he should have seen the sign that the babe doesn't want long term commitment.. Prolly just a fling.

What is next now is to use ur long preek to shift her womb for the husband that will marry her.. Because that's what I'd do..
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Oreofepeters: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Served him right. Why public place? Nigerian girls are not designed to be proposed to publicly. It's a western thing.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by ElsonMorali: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
Why do guys kneel down to propose anyway?. That's one thing I'll never understand.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Originalsly: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Why do guys kneel down to propose anyway?. That's one thing I'll never understand.

So that if they get rejected...like this one.... they can easily and quickly sit or lay down until they recover from the shock ......or......wouldn't have far to fall if they fainted.
When you're ready to propose...I advise you lay down....that's the best..... and safest.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by Jenniferblogger: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall by ElsonMorali: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Originalsly:

So that if they get rejected...like this one.... they can easily and quickly sit or lay down until they recover from the shock ......or......wouldn't have far to fall if they fainted.
When you're ready to propose...I advise you lay down....that's the best..... and safest.

Yeah right. cheesy

If I throw the ring at her from a distance if she like make she no catch am o, na her loss be dat.

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth / Im Too Shy To Talk To Girls / Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.