Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday (34396 Views)

You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by obinnazy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
So there was no service yesterday due to the cross over night....
So, I had enough rest, woke up, did my laundries, ate something nice before taking a time out to the Mall.
The mall was overcrowded, then I saw a whole lot halfly naked ladies, but the surprising thing was, most them came with their babies, kids and with either their husbands, BFs or baby daddies.

Meaning most of thess halfly dressed ladies are married /Single mothers...

I also notice the influx of teenage girls on shorties accompanied by guys who looked way older.

Here are my conclusions.
1. Guys are the reason why we have alot of babymamas and single mothers.

2., Olosho no go dey, if guys no dey patronize them.

3. 98% of guys Simps

268 Likes 23 Shares

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Reminderz: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
2 & 3 is the main point here brother.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by MandelaLives: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
It's nature. Babymamaism is the order of nature. See, all animals from rat to bat to fowls to dogs and whales all practice Babymamaism. Only the higher animals insist on marriage. Now, marriage hardly works (bitter truth)

My take: Whether you are married or babymamarried, what matters most is that you raise the children well.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by decatalyst(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Only God know what the society will look like in 10yrs time.

The half trained pre-mature (baby-mamas) women gave birth to disasters.

We will see the results of what boys in skinny jeans and girls with multi colored hair have done, in the next 10yrs.

Morals will be dead and buried by then!

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Jennyclay(f): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mind your business.

You talk too much.. Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho!

Is not as if you went to buy heaven & earth at the mall, just common #200 coke you went to buy, you are already disturbing our peace.

Nonsense!.

Modified...

For those of you flooding my mention saying rubbish.. I don't blame all of you.

You Africans are just bunch of hypocrites undecided. Shior!

You Africans find it very cool when you see a white lady walking around with bum short & crop top BUT always quick to tags your fellow black ladies prostitutes if we walk around with same clothes you admired and worship on a white lady's body.

Continue!

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Daniel7543: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

You talk too much.. Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho.

Is not as if you went to buy heaven & earth at the mall, just common #200 coke you went to buy, you are already disturbing our peace.

Nonsense!
stvpid ash*wo

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Honeybadgerxx: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

Nonsense!

Spotted.... One of them...

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by obinnazy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
You're right, I bought hollandia yoghurt normally sold at the price of #600 for #2000 at bar right inside the mall and a I played playstation5, met alot people also.
Nigerians are fun-loving people

Please you sound so bittered, no you don't have to be, I only shared what I saw, okay?
Before you broke shame me, remember there are more broke ladies than broke guys in Nigeria, plus I foot my bills, most Nigerian ladies in marriages/relationships are broke.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by olaztek(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
Boys and Girls of nowadays are shameless. I can only blame their irresponsible parents.
I can't imagine my daughter leaving my house half-naked and on dyed hair.
Nonsense

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Vinnie2000(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
OP, which Mall is dis?

Hope it is Not Delta Mall, Warri?

because the kind of Scantily dressed Teenage Girls (and some Mature ladies) I see Most times I pass there on Sundays, I just Laff. cheesy smiley

7 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:34am On Jan 03, 2023
What do I know,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Prettygirl200(f): 12:48am On Jan 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, which Mall is dis?

Hope it is Not Delta Mall, Warri?

because the kind of Scantily dressed Teenage Girls (and some Mature ladies) I see Most times I pass there on Sundays, I just Laff. cheesy smiley
So you are in Warri?

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Fahvvy: 2:29am On Jan 03, 2023
obinnazy:

Here are my conclusions.
1. Guys are the reason why we have alot if babymamas and single mothers.

3. 98% of guys Simps

Your conclusions are flawed!

1. This is crap sir undecided...
Single mothers are single mother because they CHOOSE to be a single mothers undecided...

First off ...
She slept with a guy she's not married to without protection - a guy she prolly knew wouldn't step up if things goes south - Her choice!

Secondly...
She refused to take any precautions against pregnancy after having unprotected sex - her choice!!

Thirdly ...
When she discovered she was pregnant, she didn't do anything about it - her choice!!

"It's her body, so it's her choice!!"

Why then will you blame another individual for what she decides to do with her body? undecided....

2. Another load of crap sir undecided...

How will an abled bodied adult female choose to sell her body for money and yet you're blaming men? Where's the logic here sir? undecided...

She could be working in a shop as a sales girl or selling anything other than her body, but she choose to take the easy way out by prostituting and yet it's men's fault? Really?!!!!

When will y'all start holding women accountable for their actions?! undecided...

This is equivalent to saying that the rise of fraud is women's fault undecided...

I mean if women refused to date fraudulent guys and started dating guys with legitimate income, they'll be no need to do fraud undecided...

See how that sounds? undecided....

3. I don't know how you came up with these statistics, but lots of men of our generation are sure acting like pussies undecided...

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by jimmychang: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2023
MandelaLives:
It's nature. Babymamaism is the order of nature. See, all animals from rat to bat to fowls to dogs and whales all practice Babymamaism. Only the higher animals insist on marriage. Now, marriage hardly works (bitter truth)

My take: Whether you are married or babymamarried, what matters most is that you raise the children well.

How will you raise your kids to believe in marriage when you are a baby mama or baby daddy. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by ibnquasale(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2023
obinnazy:
So there was no service yesterday due to the cross over night....
So, I had enough rest, woke up, did my laundries, ate something nice before taking a time out to the Mall.
The mall was overcrowded, then I saw a whole lot halfly naked ladies, but the surprising thing was, most them came with their babies, kids and with either their husbands, BFs or baby daddies.

Meaning most of thess halfly dressed ladies are married /Single mothers...

I also notice the influx of teenage girls on shorties accompanied by guys who looked way other.

Here are my conclusions.
1. Guys are the reason why we have alot if babymamas and single mothers.

3. 98% of guys Simps

Why is it that our first instinct is to always blame someone when something is wrong?

It’s too early in the year abeg, when you observe things, also try to think of how to solve issues and not just throw blames here and there.

If the guys come for the ladies, the ladies should say no too.

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by MandelaLives: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2023
jimmychang:

How will you raise your kids to believe in marriage when you are a baby mama or baby daddy. grin grin
They don't need to believe in marriage. They only need to contribute positively to the good of the world.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by jimmychang: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2023
MandelaLives:

They don't need to believe in marriage. They only need to contribute positively to the good of the world.

Family is the first and basic unit of good upbringing.Read your social studies. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by dalass(f): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2023
grin
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2023
obinnazy:

Here are my conclusions.
1. Guys are the reason why we have alot of babymamas and single mothers.

3. 98% of guys Simps
Lol. If we talk, they ll say we are feminists.
Even animals now know men are the problem of this world. Only few are sane. If we conduct IQ and mental test for males on this site, more than 80% ll be admitted to Yaba Psychiatry. Especially the sex depraved ones in romance section. Some can even masturbate by reading a female's username.
Men dating young girls cos they feel they can entice them with money are the cause of babymamaism, aristos, hookups, prostitution etc. In politics, sports etc, it's men that spoil everything. See how better Super Falcon is to Super Eagled? Majority of our politicians especially convicted ones are males. So...where's that dirty harmattan dried headed redpiller boy who's better to be a SIMP in real life cos SIMPs know that they v to behave to enjoy!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Booked to talk sense into irresponsible boys on this site.
Tiwon ba bi e daa, soro ti o lopolo!
(If dem born you well, talk wetin no make sense!).

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Oluwaseunomo: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

Nonsense!
A typical example of a farm tool

6 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by money121(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Amspecial: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Winters23: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2023
sad
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:
A typical example of a farm tool
if she attacks you back don't cry o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Light78: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Panties in public

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by meobizy(f): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2023
4. Water feels wet.
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by opalu: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2023
If you have a plan to build a house, take my number in signature and chat me. I would allow you to make mistake regarding construction this year
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Candidlady: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2023
they will still argue with the OP

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Both genders share the blame please.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by braxjay(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fahvvy:

Your conclusions are flawed!

1. This is crap sir undecided...
Single mothers are single mother because they CHOOSE to be a single mothers undecided...

First off ...
She slept with a guy she's not married to without protection - a guy she prolly knew wouldn't step up if things goes south - Her choice!

Secondly...
She refused to take any precautions against pregnancy after having unprotected sex - her choice!!

Thirdly ...
When she discovered she was pregnant, she didn't do anything about it - her choice!!

"It's her body, so it's her choice!!"

Why then will you blame another individual for what she decides to do with her body? undecided....

2. Another load of crap sir undecided...

How will an abled bodied adult female choose to sell her body for money and yet you're blaming men? Where's the logic here sir? undecided...

She could be working in a shop as a sales girl or selling anything other than her body, but she choose to take the easy way out by prostituting and yet it's men's fault? Really?!!!!

When will y'all start holding women accountable for their actions?! undecided...

This is equivalent to saying that the rise of fraud is women's fault undecided...

I mean if women refused to date fraudulent guys and started dating guys with legitimate income, they'll be no need to do fraud undecided...

See how that sounds? undecided....

3. I don't know how you came up with these statistics, but lots of men of our generation are sure acting like pussies undecided...

I like your analysis

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.