Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State (37263 Views)

Ihedioha Destroying State Infrastructure – Imo Youths / Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS / Governor Umar Ganduje Spotted Watching The Match Between Rangers Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Friend01(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:
With all the FG allocation to Delta and other oil Rich state in Nigeria, where is the infrastructure?

Delta State infrastructure vs Kano State

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/268269-how-states-shared-n5931-billion-between-january-march.html

My south south people know one thing very well, loot and loot and loot. With nothing to show.

This is why I keep asking this Biafra agitators that they should show us at least a good example of one "biafran" state that has done something special for us to know if they will be different if they stand on their own.
Because I know Igbos are very greedy (except Okorocha and some ) and by that, they would rather steal and better themselves than develop their respective states.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by forayfleo(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:
Total debt.

Kano - 93,715,181,155.05

Delta - 241,231,439,060.79

Delta state's debt is the second largest in Nigeria after Lagos state.

Delta state's debt is almost 3 times larger than Kano.

The question is, what happened to the derivations, huge allocations and IGR in Delta?
i had refuse to reply you but it seems people have to be corrected, In Delta state if we have 4million people 3million have their personal house, Cars, Business with comforth while in the North like Kano if they have 4million people 3.5million are feeding from hand to mouth only 4persons share their money take note.

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by dominusgai(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:
With all the FG allocation to Delta and other oil Rich state in Nigeria, where is the infrastructure?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/268269-how-states-shared-n5931-billion-between-january-march.html

While I agree that Delta state is not as infrastructured as it ought to be, I will have to say this post is both biased and heavily untrue.

You showed us a night view of one place in Kanu. Why did you not show us the mud houses I know for a fact they have much more than we do?

This is a picture of two extremes. And I am very sure you have never been to Delta State.

4 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by marvinsync(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:
Delta State with N49 Billion Naira FG allocation, where is the infrastructure?

Is Gandollar your problem?
Bloody hypocrites.

so this is what u showed for Delta?
I thought u were gonna give a reasonable comparison , now tell me that Aerial view u showed of Kano do u think that's how the whole state of Kano is? believe me there are far worse places in Kano than what u just showed of Delta

where is the Aerial view that u should have really showed for Delta to make a reasonable comparison , ur just coming off as a hater and only ur fellow haters would take u seriously because how many Deltans and Igbos have been arguing u so far? ur just a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

they see themselves like defenders of christianity....as if anybody begged them to be saved to start with....

Because you Yorubas belong to no religion, always jumping from ritual to Christianity from christianity to Islam from Islam to Budha. Chronic Chameleons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Jgovt(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2019
The debt was inherited and besides talking about road network OKOWA is one of the best Governor in that aspect, check the whole of Delta North that was abandoned for 16years with no roads and light, check Warri Axis now, check Uvwie, check Okpe, even itsekiri, when you talk of roads Okowa is trying, but he needs to do more in terms of Job creation
Afamed:

They prefer looting it.
A case study of one my friends far away in Delta state. A graduate of 12years now, if not more. On two occasions, his dad had set him up with good business which he crumpled on the two occasions. The idiot is on Facebook now, shouting Onnoghen must be returned and Buhari must go.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by UfuomaUN(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2019
Delta has better roads from rural areas to the city than Kano. You don't compare infrastructure on the basis of flyover's and bridges? You need to go round delta and round kano before making a comparision not pick the worst place in delta versus a city centre in Kano to drive home a biased point! There's a reason Asaba is one of the hotest real estate destinations in Nigeria after Abuja and Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by SocialJustice: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2019
mfm04622:

A landlock country is good for something!!!
A landlock country will be a source of revenue for neighboring ports! They import ooo, revenue! They export ooo, revenue!
Hopeless dreamer, not in this lifetime.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by dominusgai(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:

Haaaaaaaaaaa..With all the FG allocation and debt, yet no Infrastructure or meaningful achievement to show for it in Delta state.
This is really bad...

Who told you that. One thing with infrastructures like roads is that it is done with a need. KANU is at least 3 times our population. If Okowa does this kind of road that is not a necessity in Delta state it would be useless for at least 10 years. But here, we have government partnered tank farms that is creating employment for youths. We have much more companies providing jobs than in KANU state and at the moment most of the roads that are bad are being fixed.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Born2Breed(f): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2019
This is the most silly post on the whole NairaLand.

You rate a society not only by infrastructural development but also human development.

To build a bridge like the one the ignorant OP posted up there in Kano will cost almost 12*times that amount to construct in Delta.

Let's look at the human development,85%/of Deltans are educated and professionals in various field unlike Kano that has less than 15% educated citizens.

If you were sincere and not a silly almajari who is not really sure who his parents are,then you would have posted pictures of infrastructures in Warri or Asaba not some dilapidated roads which abounds in all Nigeria states.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

btw,who made you igbos to defenders of christianity....??

i dont need igbos for anything,i can defend myself....back off....!!
And who told you they are defending it for YOU??
we all know your approach to religion is chameleon-like so no one takes you serious or invites you to defend Christianity in the first place cos its not in you.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by vengertime: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:

you showed roundabout in Kano and showed street in Delta.

This is delta state

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Bionic07: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:
their is a video on youtube were a igbo guy was preaching in the church that northerners did a pact with britain to keep the rest of nigeria slaves....

Let me laugh in Arabic, i can give you a thousand audio & video recordings of islamic preachers teaching far worse things than that in their mosques & the pact you mentioned is not even far from the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2019
zlantanfan:
from a neutral perspective every other tribe seems to get well with Yoruba's in Lagos except Igbo's, I don't believe its a coincidence.

Yoruba's are most liberal, I believe we all know who genuinely own Lagos (the political head says it all, 90% of Igbo's support PDP in Lagos even including votes of 45% Yoruba's in lagos yet the only western block without Igbo's still wins).

If Igbo's know their limit everything would be alright

You are a Yoruba man so stop talking nonsense, what limit? So you put limit on them in Lagos, what's your own limit in Lagos?? Cos after all every Nigerian is a stake holder in Lagos cos it was built by the Federal Government with Nigeria's Commonwealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Ikpongiton: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2019
it is only a mad man that will compare delta,a state created in 1991,to kano a state that has been around for donkey years,with nothing to show,despite all our nation's wealth channel to it through the back door at the detriment of the original owners.what i expected to see was a comparison between kano and lagos or at worst kano vs oyo .
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Kdon2: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2019
E pain am! grin grin grin
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Ategberoson(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2019
Firefire:
Fraudulent children of rogues supporters.

shut up! the Atiku you're supporting is what?

don't you've a shame?

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by scantee(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2019
I spite on this useless thread and the OP.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by B2mario(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

i tell you...he even says he has prove....people listening believed everything he said....

i watched the ol video....i cant tell if what he said is true or not....

but this thread just showed another of their hypocrisy....
Another thread to deliberately insult the Igbos. Cost of road construction and maintenance in the dry land North is much less compared to swampy/waterlogged/steady rainy and water saturated land of the south. And the recurrent expenditure of states of the south is far higher than that of the north.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by murphyibiam15(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:
That purported oyel status they tag Abia, Anambra and Imo with is laughable at best!

Enemies of Ndigbo have so dealt with us and decimated our fortunes to the extent that a state like Imo (that ordinarily should be receiving one of the highest allocations because of Egbema) is now dragging bottom spot with the likes of Ebonyi and Osun!
Bros leave Ebonyi out of your write up...rant all you want just free Ebonyi,

inugo?.. thanks
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by YorubaAssasin: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:

In this video, one of their popular Bishops said:One Igbo Man is equal to 500 Hausa/ Fulani man, during a Crusade .

I am just surprised that they are now licking Atiku yansh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2cVeSaVxxg

Na dem way be dat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by bluecircle470: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2019
APCsupporter:

Dont your governors have biafran blood? Show us your gdp, modern inventions, or any major progressive breakthrough achieved by your people.

I am not a fan of Jews, but they made so many impressive feats in the worst conditions.

North Koreans have been facing crazily difficult sanctions yet they produce things we can only dream of

And yet you are here chest beating as usual. some of you actually go to countries where the "conditions are right". What do you do other than getting arrested everyday for either cyber or drug crimes?

Just humble yourself. You are not special. You are not better than anyone. You are not creative. You are not intelligent. You are not developed and Its not Nigeria's fault. You are juat like every other Nigerian tribe. Just accept it.

I support all what you said but on North Korea you failed. They’re having the worst conditions compare to other countries. Nigeria is a semi paradise compare to NK.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Freeenergy121:

Was Calabar not built by federal government?

It was not, it was built by colonial masters way back, but Lagos is the longest serving capital of Nigeria do it can't be compared at all at all.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by B2mario(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2019
Born2Breed:
This is the most silly post on the whole NairaLand.

You rate a society not only by infrastructural development but also human development.

To build a bridge like the one the ignorant OP posted up there in Kano will cost almost 12*times that amount to construct in Delta.

Let's look at the human development,85%/of Deltans are educated and professionals in various filed unlike Kano that has less than 15% educated citizens.

If you were sincere and not a silly almajari who is not really sure who his parents are,then you would have posted pictures of infrastructures in Warri or Asaba not some dilapidated roads which abounds in all Nigeria states.
This is the point they fail to know.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Ategberoson(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:

How can someone claim that one person in his tribe is equal to 500 person in another tribe? Is that not ridiculous?
That is not what Christianity teaches. Christianity teaches humility and meekness.

so to you, those bunch of hate filled region are Christians?

those mofos had no bit attribute of Christianity. they're even polluting Nigeria Christian, making others see the rest of us on the same league of their hatred

on behalf of all Christians in Nigeria, I'm saying with the dictate of the Bible that Christianity features doesn't entails hatred, abused and careless talk that some eastern Christians had place us lately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by ogundeleai(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2019
Osun perform creditably better than any state below 5th position interms of infrastructure
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by ijeezlux(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Why is the op report one sided? May be I will call this report half-baked report. You showed us some nice Ariel view of Kano main city taken by drone and then u showed us some slums in delta....
Why didn't show us other local govt area and rural in kano so that the house we make will true assessment of the two states .
I live in delta and I can boldly tell you that delta has more good road than kano and kaduna combined with together. Very few state can match delta in terms of rural development. I don't think kano, sokoto or any other northern state has more rural development than delta state. The tarred road in my village is second to need none, even some states capital don't have that quality of tarred road.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / I Am Daniel, Lions Can’t Stop - Dino Malaye Shares Photo, Dragged Over Caption / Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.